Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2012 #2841
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
When he is in a looney bin, at least the shame he has inflicted on White Nationalism will go away.
And there we have your true motivation.
Not to help him, but to punish and destroy him and his family, because they did not match up to your standards.

You advocate that Steele be committed to a mental institution, stripped of all his rights, cut off completely from the outside world, and be given to the Jews for medical experiments.

After years of ruining her life, and that of his children with his activities, when his wife caught him being unfaithful, you are enraged that he didn't bankrupt her, destroy her and drive her out onto the streets.

You and these threads of yours should be classified as opposition.

Old July 14th, 2012 #2842
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Nearly half the voters are confused with the exception of a solitary Steele Cheerleader.
And again you insult me and everyone else who has the intelligence to realise that without having been there, there is no way we can know what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Not to help him, but to punish and destroy him and his family, because they did not match up to your standards.

You advocate that Steele be committed to a mental institution, stripped of all his rights, cut off completely from the outside world, and be given to the Jews for medical experiments.

After years of ruining her life, and that of his children with his activities, when his wife caught him being unfaithful, you are enraged that he didn't bankrupt her, destroy her and drive her out onto the streets.

I think DEP is letting his hatred of lawyers cloud his judgment on this one. Despite clear evidence that Steele is lucid, coherent and in full control of his faculties, DEP clings to this fantasy of him being a nutter, a fantasy/defence/theory which the original source has admitted he "invented".

Old July 14th, 2012 #2843
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Justice for Steele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post

This thread is not mine. It exists to investigate the Edgar Steele case. Steele has ALREADY been stripped of all his rights and cut off virtually completely from the outside world. My plan would immediately restore his law license. Cyndi is about to take away the last penny that he has to his name when she sells their ranch. My plan would preserve his property.

I am furious at Cyndi for swindling White Nationalism out of over $122,000. You bring up a good point. Steele's wife and children would rather not be associated with his political beliefs. That is why that they swindled us. Somewhere on this forum someone posted a word of wisdom some months back.

Quote:
You don't know anything about a woman's character until the time comes to divorce her.
Steele found out about her character and didn't take action on it. It came back to bite him 10 years later.

I don't want Steele destroyed in any way. A looney bin is the correct and only way out. He would have full contact with the outside world just like John Hinckly, who shot Ronnie Raygun, of Blessed Memory. Steele clearly was not legally guilty in this case. However he is presently a danger to himself and others. If he will write steamy letters from his jail cell to Tatyana, there is no telling what he will do next. Claiming to be Napoleon would not be the half of it. There are 37 more proofs of his being crazy that I haven't had time to write up yet.

If I had the power right now here is how I would settle this case.

I would determine if Tatyana and Steele loved each other. If they did I would give him the option of joining her in the Ukraine and renouncing his U.S. citizenship. His silver would likely support them for the rest of their lives there. He has stated in writing that he never wants another American woman. My guess is that if he is no longer rich that she won't love him any more.

If he wants to stay in this country, I would get a specialized shrink to examine his head. That shrink would evaluate his remaining brain function with the aid of MRI, CAT scan and PET scans. He should be made to understand what happened to him. Said shrink would attempt to convince him that he shouldn't try to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb any more. When and if he can function with the ordinary rules of society, he should be released.

I would caution him never to trust Cyndi again. I am sure that he hates her guts right now but is playing luvy duvy for purposes of appearances in court. They should work out an equitable division of their property and get a divorce. Their kids are on their own and are not a problem.

My feeling is that Cyndi is entitled to her clothes and her truck. Steele should get the rest. That is what she tried to do to him. As far as I know Cyndi has been a kept woman for the entire 25 years of their marriage and has never brought in a single dollar of income. It is time for her to get a job.

If he could turn his ranch into a love nest for Tatyana and get her a green card, they would have heaven on earth. If he wants to kiss and make up with Cyndi, let them refund the $122,000 that she swindled White Nationalism out of. He was sitting on $240,000 worth of silver at current market value and $35,000 in his checking account.

Most importantly, let him come clean on the monstrous fraud that he perpetrated when he claimed that he was framed by the government. While he clearly is not responsible for doing so, I am convinced that he knew that he was doing it.

Old July 14th, 2012 #2844
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Lawyer Hating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
And again you insult me and everyone else who has the intelligence to realise that without having been there, there is no way we can know what happened.

I think DEP is letting his hatred of lawyers cloud his judgment on this one. Despite clear evidence that Steele is lucid, coherent and in full control of his faculties, DEP clings to this fantasy of him being a nutter, a fantasy/defence/theory which the original source has admitted he "invented".
I wasn't there when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon either, but I know perfectly well what happened there.

What gave you the silly idea that I hate lawyers? I've actually drank beer with them.

Old July 14th, 2012 #2845
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Videography...

The title "Video Engineer:" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Video_Engineer

It has been a common practice for many years not only for cardiovascular surgery to be recorded but for a copy of the procedure to be available to patients. One wouldn't like to think that the video they'd received had been monkeyed-with, edited or otherwise "engineered" by a videographer but simply reproduced as made. My guess would be that there are not only teaching but liability reasons for videotaping such procedures and that it would be the institution, e.g., the CLEVELAND CLINIC, LOMA LINDA, the MAYO CLINIC (with facilities in Arizona), UCLA, etc., at which the surgeon had privileges, which made the recording rather than the individual surgeon personally.

Years ago, I recall corresponding with the SAE, the Society of Automotive Engineers, discussing the hostility of auto mechanics to leading-edge technologies we were researching. I well recall one fellow, a D.Sci. and P.E. (professional engineer) commenting that all manner of individual vocations refer to themselves as engineers including sanitation engineers (the garbage men who wake you in the morning apparently making as much noise as possible banging your trash cans). In those days we had personally-owned galvanized garbage cans that didn't last too long given such abuse. Those mostly Black "garbage men" were replaced in many parts of the country by one-man garbage trucks that handled plastic dumpsters mechanically. The job description is no longer sanitation engineer but driver. Since hearing what the SAE man had to say about self-appointed experts, I've taked such self-important titles with a grain of salt. And, as the real engineer pointed-out to me, "What would you expect a typical auto mechanic know about lubrication engineering, above knowing that he should be following the vehicle manufacturers recommendations?" (The "certified" mechanic had been denigrating synthetic lubricants labeled conforming to SAE standards.)

However, being certified to change bed pans, e.g., a hospital orderly, does not make one an expert in changing IV solutions, such as a Registered Nurse. Get it? We're talking medicine not video here and, regardless of with whom one has contracted for unrelated services, what one GOOGLES-up impresses me no more than an oil changer submitting that "My daddy used 30-weight PENNZOIL and that's good enough for me.

"Fallacious arguments from authority often are the result of failing to meet at least one of the two conditions from the previous section.[1][2] Specifically, when the inference fails to meet the first condition, this is sometimes called an "appeal to inappropriate authority".[3] This occurs when an inference relies on individuals or groups without relevant expertise or knowledge.[3]"

These are not a lengthy writings, as Mr. Pauly asserts, if you can believe THAT accusation coming from him, but it may take a while to read if you're slow. They don't take long to write. What bothers me is the time wasted reading what probably amounts to attempted programming (endlessly repetitive propaganda) such as Mr. Pauly's lovely mantra that "Steele is as crazy as a 'shithouse' rat," over and over, by the likely many who are legitimately concerned about not only Mr. Steele but his family.

Last edited by -JC; July 14th, 2012 at 07:12 PM.

Old July 14th, 2012 #2846
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
I wasn't there when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon either, but I know perfectly well what happened there.

What gave you the silly idea that I hate lawyers? I've actually drank beer with them.
You're just being argumentative. You've repeatedly stated, with great relish, how much you hate lawyers.

We know because we've followed this thread that you took over and made ridiculous.

I don't think you hate lawyers at all. And I think it likely you've had a closer relationship with some than just drinking with them.

Old July 14th, 2012 #2847
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Drinking Beer with Lawyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
You're just being argumentative. You've repeatedly stated, with great relish, how much you hate lawyers.

We know because we've followed this thread that you took over and made ridiculous.

I don't think you hate lawyers at all. And I think it likely you've had a closer relationship with some than just drinking with them.
What do UnterWhiggers know about drinking beer with lawyers? BTW, I didn't deny that I hate lawyers. I just wanted to know what gave Bev that silly idea.

Old July 14th, 2012 #2848
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Their private affairs are absolutely none of our business.

What one would do is meaningless.
What matters is in real life is what actually gets done.

WN has not been swindled, wives and children get dragged into it against their will most of the time, and suffer terribly because of it. She like him would not have been able to get any decent work, due to his activities. His children will forever suffer for his activities. He is not the victim here, they are.

They have made huge sacrifices over their lives and Cindy has every right to half of their joint estate in the eyes of any court. 100k is not money, its small change over a lifetime, and that won't keep a family for 3 years.0

He chose his little Ukranian honey over her, so Cindy has no further obligations to him.

He must now look to his Ukranian babe, and Cindy and family now need to rearrange their lives, and salvage what they can.

These are serious times for them, and they do not need 2000 plus posts from you insulting and trashing them daily.

A man who sacrifices his family is not a loving husband, nor a loving father. He was also unfaithful to her several times.

One should not worship idols, most have feet of clay.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2849
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Bev Is Not Confused

Quote:
Silly Bev! I never claimed that she is confused. I stated that nearly half of the voters are confused. I studied spin under her Lib/Lab/Con Parties as well as Nick Griffin Himself.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2850
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
BTW, I didn't deny that I hate lawyers. I just wanted to know what gave Bev that silly idea.
Well, let's see. Maybe it was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by you
I hate lawyers a lot worse than I hate Negroes, and that is pretty bad.
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...t=hate+lawyers

or any one of many more examples that tipped me off.

Quote:
Silly Bev! I never claimed that she is confused. I stated that nearly half of the voters are confused. I studied spin under her Lib/Lab/Con Parties as well as Nick Griffin Himself.
You state that everyone who voted for (paraphrased) "it is impossible to know if he is guilty or sane" is confused. I voted for that option. Ergo: you are calling me confused.

Now you (again) add "silly" to your list of insults and you claim my idea that you hate lawyers is "silly". More insults.

We're not interested in spin here. We're all well versed in the art of spin but here we're supposed to be on the same side and able to cut through the spin (synoynm: bullshit) and deal in truth. What you should be saying and thinking is that "I still have chance to persaude 50% of the voters of the integrity of Hadding's and my "invented" defence".

Giving them facts (especially when repeatedly asked for) goes a lot further than insults.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2851
Bev
drinking tea

This was written five days before the aorta burst. Compare this writing to the writing here which was written about five weeks after the illness. See any difference? No, me neither.

Now, just out of interest, read this one.

Did you spot it?

People apparently claimed that he had died when he had in fact been suffering from 'flu. In the third article I linked, he states that he has taken Tamiflu.

Every drug has side effects. We know this. Tamiflu was rushed out and given to people before the various regulation agencies had given it a thorough once over and all-clear. So what are the side effects of Tamiflu?
Quote:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal behavior; confusion; hallucinations; mood or mental changes; reddened, blistered, peeling, or swollen skin; seizures; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; symptoms of infection (eg, fever, chills, persistent sore throat).
Quote:
Psychiatric

Psychiatric side effects have included abnormal behavior and delirium (including symptoms such as altered level of consciousness, confusion, delusions, hallucinations, agitation, anxiety, nightmares) during postmarketing experience.

Delirium and abnormal behavior leading to injury, with fatal outcomes in some cases, in influenza patients receiving oseltamivir have been reported during postmarketing experience (mostly in Japan). Although frequency is unknown, based on oseltamivir usage, these events appear to be uncommon. These events were primarily reported in pediatric patients and often had an abrupt onset and rapid resolution. Since influenza may be associated with a variety of neurologic and behavioral symptoms (including hallucinations, delirium, and abnormal behavior, with fatal outcomes in some cases) and may occur with encephalitis or encephalopathy but can occur without obvious severe disease, oseltamivir's contribution to these effects has not been established.
It doesn't stop there:

Quote:
Cardiovascular

Cardiovascular side effects have included unstable angina (less than 1%). Sudden cardiopulmonary arrest has been reported; however, causality has not been established. Arrhythmia has been reported during postmarketing experience.
Source: http://www.drugs.com/sfx/tamiflu-side-effects.html

Now, I am not saying Tamiflu caused anything, but it would certainly explain why Cyndi first claimed the episode was down to medication (triggering the prosecution's request for a psych. report) and it would also explain why he is completely sane in the 6-week post illness article and has appeared to be normal since. The Tamiflu wore off.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2852
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I am still pissed from giving money on the Chester Doles case. The scum sucking lawyers got $50,000 and did nothing but plead him guilty without a trial. He would have been better off acting as his own lawyer.
(snip)
This is not yet the time to give money to Steele until the facts are sorted out.
Quote:
Mr Abbott is absolutely correct. He fails to note that the facts are not in however. Either Steele went crazy or he was framed by an incompetent Federal government.
Quote:
I just received this from the Idaho State bar. Many scum sucking lawyers have cheated their clients and been the subject of discipline. There is no record of him having been disciplined.
Quote:
The affidavit of the FBI read like it was a joke. If Steele did not go totally crazy, this makes no sense. His little bread winner was worth far more than $100,000 alive. I think that he was mostly a house husband and knew which side his bread was buttered on.

His law practice seems to be very sporadic and I don't know of a SINGLE case that he won. It looks bad for him to have let his California and Oregon law licenses expire.
Quote:
Steele has been busted three times for speeding in the last several years and convicted each time. I have a lot better record than that on the traffic citations that I fought.

He wiggled out of a citation for dogs on the loose.
Quote:
Here Steele sued the Spokesman Review for libel and lost. He had to pay $1900 to them for attorney fees. This essentially corroborates the newspaper account above.

He also sued his local paper at the same time for libel. (Bonner County Daily Bee). He lost again but was not hit with attorney fees on this one. I did not post the details.
Quote:
If Steele still distrusts the U.S. currency system, he couldn't be totally crazy.
Quote:
Steele's Heart condition is greatly exaggerated. While he has gone thru the equivalent of a multiple heart bypass, he has all original equipment except for a dacron aorta and a pig heart valve. His heart is as good as new.

However his chest was sawed in two and he was suffering badly for the month of December. The only significant thing is the time that he spent on the heart lung machine and the fact that his aorta was operated on. This tends to trigger many very small strokes from blood clots and debris created during surgery. This tends to decrease the IQ of the patient the longer the heart lung machine was running.

Ronnie Raygun, of Blessed Memory, was never the same after he was shot. He didn't have that many brains to start with and couldn't afford to lose any of what he had. Being shot in the lungs exposes you to many small clots which cause many small strokes.

Steele may have suffered brain damage and not realized what had happened. OTOH, his newsletter of 15 January and 21 May seemed to be the old Steele in fine form. His wife is a better authority on whether his mind has been affected. Much of his bad appearance in mug shots can be attributed to the shock of his arrest. He also suffers from some kind of birth abnormality that gives him a weird look under normal conditions.
Quote:

I'm beginning to think that Steele is a rich man and will be able to afford all of the young beautiful honeys that he can stand.
Still reading the thread but all of these posts are from well before the trial. As we can see, DEP had his mind made up before the facts were known and then began twisting facts as they came out to fit his diagnosis.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2853
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
This fit of anger supposedly lasted for six months, starting when Steele was half dead from heart surgury. He had all that time and then supposedly chose a loser like Fairfax to do it. It doesn't sound like a crime of passion to me. I smell a Jew.
But then there's this post, which seems oddly out of place.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2854
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Our Medical Researcher at Work

[quote=Bev;1410540]This was written five days before the aorta burst. Compare this writing to the writing here which was written about five weeks after the illness. See any difference? No, me neither.

Now, just out of interest, read this one.

Did you spot it?

People apparently claimed that he had died when he had in fact been suffering from 'flu. In the third article I linked, he states that he has taken Tamiflu.

Every drug has side effects. We know this. Tamiflu was rushed out and given to people before the various regulation agencies had given it a thorough once over and all-clear. So what are the side effects of Tamiflu?

It doesn't stop there:

Source: http://www.drugs.com/sfx/tamiflu-side-effects.html

Now, I am not saying Tamiflu caused anything, but it would certainly explain why Cyndi first claimed the episode was down to medication (triggering the prosecution's request for a psych. report) an

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 15th, 2012 at 03:20 PM.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2855
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile 12 Steps Posted

Quote:
Still reading the thread but all of these posts are from well before the trial. As we can see, DEP had his mind made up before the facts were known and then began twisting facts as they came out to fit his diagnosis.
Silly you! I am a SELF PROFESSED recovered Steele Cheerleader! I saw the error of my ways when the facts came in. The unrecovered Steele cheerleaders never let the facts bother them. Like the unrecovered Steele cheerleaders, I supported Steele because the government's case looked preposterous. That look has not changed but it has been proven true beyond a doubt. Thank you for saving me a lot of work and digging up my 12 steps.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2856
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Ready to Enter a Guilty Plea

Quote:
I plead guilty to most of above and throw myself to the mercy of the court. I indeed did jump to conclusions and support Steele before all the facts were known. The unrecovered Steele cheerleaders have never been troubled by the facts.

This charge of yours is a lie however:

Quote:
and then began twisting facts as they came out to fit his diagnosis.
My diagnosis has always been twisted to fit the facts known at the time.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2857
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
To my knowledge, I have never accused you of being confused. Many times I have seen you enter other threads and REMOVE the confusion present there. I do state that nearly half the voters in the Steele poll are confused.
Somewhere, you said that the group who voted with me were confused. You didn't distinguish between members of the group, therefore it was logical to assume you meant me.
Quote:
Had you read the thread you would know that the 15 January rant about Steele's aorta rupture has been posted here several times. You brought up some very interesting points. I don't know exactly what made Steele go crazy. The most likely answer is strokes from his aorta surgery. Such things happen every day. It seems to me that Steele would recover from insanity if it was caused by Tamiflu. His insanity is continuous from the time that he got off the respirator after surgery to his move to Victorville prison in November of 2011.
I have read the thread and I know the aorta post has had more repeats than a bad kipper but I thought it relevant to repost it so that we can compare pre and post aorta writings. There is no appreciable difference.

Yes, I said that Steele would have recovered from any Tamiflu effects. It is my contention that *if* he did it and *if* he was crazy, it was a temporary craziness. He has shown no other signs of nuttydom other than in the alleged crime. (and that's only if he did do it.)

Quote:
This is not the first time that I have seen you dig up interesting stuff on the internet that I have missed. I wish that I could afford you for an investigator.
All you have to do is capture my interest. I'm naturally nosey. Comes with the XX chromosomes.

Quote:
I knew that Steele had written about the Ukraine, but I had almost forgotten about it. The rant of 3 November, 2009 was rewritten on 16 November, 2009. The second rant talks of LSD and even more talk about a bioengineered world flu epidemic starting in the Ukraine. This new Black Death that he predicted never happened of course.
I think the LSD post is more of an analogy, but I could be wrong. The Black Death could also be an analogy or it could refer to the swine/other animal-named flu epidemics. I dunno.

Quote:
It is clear that Steele knew way too much about happenings in the Ukraine. He admits to having contacts there. Apparently I failed to post this introductory letter to Tatyana which was written from his ranch after aorta surgery and before he was arrested. I just discovered it a week or so ago.

Note how he runs down his wife. She is supposed to know all about these 14,000 emails that he is writing. He had something going with her for some time before he was arrested. These emails require a stack of printer paper about six feet high. What a bride scam investigation! The government apparently had the entire stack in the court room to show to the jury.
Awright, now speaking personally, if I had caught my other half supposedly playing away ten years ago and filed for divorce, then been talked into forgiveness, I would be keeping a close eye on his doings from then on. Most women would do the same. I don't accept that Cyndi was not aware of the email situation and to be honest, the bride scam is plausible. Not saying it's true, because I don't know, but it's plausible. It certainly provides a convenient, leads-straight-back-to-his-ass motive for anyone wanting to set him up.

Quote:
Silly you! I am a SELF PROFESSED recovered Steele Cheerleader! I saw the error of my ways when the facts came in. The unrecovered Steele cheerleaders never let the facts bother them. Like the unrecovered Steele cheerleaders, I supported Steele because the government's case looked preposterous. That look has not changed but it has been proven true beyond a doubt. Thank you for saving me a lot of work and digging up my 12 steps.
Why am I silly for digging up the proof that you had a downer on Steele from the minute he got lifted? I've only seen two or three posts from you that could be counted as cheerleading posts; the rest of your contributions in the early part of the thread were copy/paste news reports or downers on Steele and lawyers.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2858
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I plead guilty to most of above and throw myself to the mercy of the court. I indeed did jump to conclusions and support Steele before all the facts were known. The unrecovered Steele cheerleaders have never been troubled by the facts.

This charge of yours is a lie however:

My diagnosis has always been twisted to fit the facts known at the time.
No, you were claiming he was either crazy or..... before the trial and before any of the main bits of "he's crazy" evidence came out. It seems to me that you had decided he was mad and then looked to prove it. If I am wrong, I will apologise.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2859
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
"Frantically and absurdly deranged."

Harry Enfield - Women know your limits - YouTube
Figures that you would use a clip from a "comedian" made famous for his lampooning of fellow white people and a man who did much to make it socially acceptable to categorise all Liverpudlians as gormless thieves, all Germans as mass-murderers of minorities, all young people on estates as pizza eating, tracksuit wearing chavs and much, much more besides.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2860
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Evidence Order

Quote:
No, you were claiming he was either crazy or..... before the trial and before any of the main bits of "he's crazy" evidence came out. It seems to me that you had decided he was mad and then looked to prove it. If I am wrong, I will apologise.
As of the following post, I had contacted the Spokane County Sheriff regarding the lack of a reply to my letter to Steele. I received a letter back three days later. It looked to me like that it had been written by the FBI in the act of impersonating Steele. It was subsequently proven to have been written by Steele and convinced me that something was seriously wrong with his mind. I did not post those suspicions for some time.

Quote:
July 13th, 2010 #923
Donald E. Pauly

Sheriff Claims Steele Can Have Visitors and Mail

Yesterday I received a letter supposedly written by Steele which is being authenticated as this is written.

On 10 July, I posted the following on the webform of the Spokane County Sheriff. Minutes ago I received the following reply which is at the end. I redacted my email address.
========
19:45 10 July, 2010

http://www.spokanecounty.org/ContactUs.aspx?d=29

Request type:Question
Your name: <Donald E. Pauly>
Your email:xxxxxxxxx
Your phone:Not provided
Your request:

You are holding the following Federal prisoner:

STEELE, EDGAR J
Stay #: 1000016623
CID #: 361857
Race: White
Intake Date: 06/15/2010 at 21:01
+ Booking Number: 1000027583
Case Number: 000000000
Booking Date/Time: 06/15/2010 21:01

On 28 June I sent a certified letter which your facility signed for and I have not received the expected reply from the prisoner. Is he prohibited from mail or visitor contact?
========
Date: Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 9:10 AM
Subject:
To:<<Donald E. Pauly>>

He is able to receive mail, and visitors.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread