VNN Broadcasts

Old August 17th, 2019 #41
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Why or how did I forget this?

The Pink Panther Show Episode 59 - Slink Pink
I watched this video and after that I watched several other videos of this series

This is the video I liked the most.

Old August 18th, 2019 #42
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Oh hell, how did I forget Peanuts?

When Charles Schulz died in 2000, and new Peanuts comics ended, I felt like part of my childhood died.

Snoopy vs. the Red Baron was my favorite.

snoopy as the WWI flying ace

P.S.--don't you wish Charlie Brown had kicked the crap out of Lucy for moving the football right before he kicked it and Charlie landed flat on his butt so many times?
Charlie Brown reminds me of a certain loser on here in that scene.

I always liked this.

Old August 29th, 2019 #43
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking snickers and peanuts

Quote:
Charlie Brown reminds me of a certain loser on here in that scene.

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving - Opening

Wasn't it faggot Oscar Wilde who said "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness."

Bwahahahahaha

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 29th, 2019 at 05:26 AM.

Old August 29th, 2019 #44
Susan

Mine's a toss up between Snoopy and Woodstock. Love those vintage cartoons with these two.

I also still love "The Family Circus" each week. Not sure if the artist is White or (((something else))) but to this day they continue to be funny, sweet, and touching. And that's not an easy task in this day.

Old August 29th, 2019 #45
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Peanuts trivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Mine's a toss up between Snoopy and Woodstock. Love those vintage cartoons with these two.

I also still love "The Family Circus" each week. Not sure if the artist is White or (((something else))) but to this day they continue to be funny, sweet, and touching. And that's not an easy task in this day.
You know that Schulz' closest collaborator was a beaner cartoonist named Jose 'Bill' Melendez, he produced most of the animated Peanuts classics we remember from childhood (1960s -) and he also did the crazy vocalizations of Snoopy and Woodstock ...here he is on the right in a sound studio with the original voice actors for 'Peanuts'

Doesn't change anything for me regarding Peanuts, still love it. Which child actor is doing the voice for which character below ...(Lucy, Linus, Peppermint Patty, Charlie Brown from left to right is my guess)

The Family Circus is a cartoonist named Bil Keane from Philadelphia (Irish Catholic potato nig) who did the strip until his death in 2011. Its now produced by his son.

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 29th, 2019 at 12:49 PM.

Old August 29th, 2019 #46
Tom Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Doesn't change anything for me regarding Peanuts, still love it. Which child actor is doing the voice for which character below ...(Lucy, Linus, Peppermint Patty, Charlie Brown from left to right is my guess)
Quote:
"Peter Robbins, the man who was the original voice of the beloved Peanuts character "Charlie Brown," pleaded guilty on Tuesday to a murder-for-hire scheme in which he attempted to pay someone $50,000 to murder the San Diego County sheriff." (9-11-15)

Old August 30th, 2019 #47
Ray Allan

I always liked Vince Guaraldi's jazzy, feel-good Peanuts piano piece.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 30th, 2019 #48
Franco

1. Wile E. Coyote

2. Marvin the Martian

-------

Old August 30th, 2019 #49
Tom Jones
Banned

Default The Enigma

I just noticed that all these girls from the mid-1960's "Charlie Brown" cartoon had short hair (either Orphan Annie short) or ultra-short hair:

Below are the girls who did the major characters in the various "Charlie Brown" cartoons, the first one being "A Charlie Brown Christmas" in 1965:

Now, here's a sixth grade elementary school class from the same year - 1965. Compare the hair length of the same age girls in this photo to the girls doing the "Charlie Brown" voices. The mystery? Why did 75% of these "Charlie Brown" girls have ultra short hair that was far from typical for that era?

Old August 30th, 2019 #50
Tom Jones
Banned

Old August 30th, 2019 #51
T.Garrett
Banned

Post maybe itz because ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Jones View Post
I just noticed that all these girls from the mid-1960's "Charlie Brown" cartoon had short hair (either Orphan Annie short) or ultra-short hair:

Below are the girls who did the major characters in the various "Charlie Brown" cartoons, the first one being "A Charlie Brown Christmas" in 1965:

Now, here's a sixth grade elementary school class from the same year - 1965. Compare the hair length of the same age girls in this photo to the girls doing the "Charlie Brown" voices. The mystery? Why did 75% of these "Charlie Brown" girls have ultra short hair that was far from typical for that era?

...most of the females in the comic strip have short hair, check out the funky costumes they are wearing these young actors are 'playing' the characters they are voicing.

Quote:
"Peter Robbins, the man who was the original voice of the beloved Peanuts character "Charlie Brown," pleaded guilty on Tuesday to a murder-for-hire scheme in which he attempted to pay someone $50,000 to murder the San Diego County sheriff." (9-11-15

Old August 30th, 2019 #52
Tom Jones
Banned

Quote:
...most of the females in the comic strip have short hair, check out the funky costumes they are wearing these young actors are 'playing' the characters they are voicing.

Well, judging by the cartoon of "Lucy" superimposed over the live-actor "Lucy" the studio hairstylist must not have gotten the memorandum.

Old August 30th, 2019 #53
Gladiatrix

Quote:

That was being promoted at the time by the (((fashion industry))). Also the anorexia, which was an actual thing until the 2000s. I remember some of its victims back in prep school in the 80s. Popping uppers and living on booze. It cuts down on fertility.

Old August 30th, 2019 #54
Tom Jones
Banned

That may well be. After all, the entertainment industry is ahead of the curve when it comes to setting new trends in fashion. And the tallest girl in this photo looks like a Twiggy in the making.

Old August 31st, 2019 #55
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Look again

Quote:

Well, judging by the cartoon of "Lucy" superimposed over the live-actor "Lucy" the studio hairstylist must not have gotten the memorandum.
Um, Lucy has a short hairstyle ...check again. Hair is cut way above the neckline of her garment and you can see her pencil neck from any angle.

Old August 31st, 2019 #56
T.Garrett
Banned

Question What pill is warping your mind today?

Quote:
That was being promoted at the time by the (((fashion industry))). Also the anorexia, which was an actual thing until the 2000s. I remember some of its victims back in prep school in the 80s. Popping uppers and living on booze. It cuts down on fertility.

Collection of Twiggy Footage
Is everything with you some kind of whacky conspiracy?

Your answer is wrong because you make too many assumptions and go off on too many tangents. My answer is more correct because I simply stated that the kids were groomed the way they were because their paid gigs required it.

Capice?

Old August 31st, 2019 #57
Tom Jones
Banned

Quote:
Um, Lucy has a short hairstyle ...check again. Hair is cut way above the neckline of her garment and you can see her pencil neck from any angle.
Look closely at the profile of "Lucy's" hairstyle above. She has what was known in the 1960's as a "flip", a hairstyle popularized in such TV shows as "The Donna Reed Show" (Donna Reed) and "The Dick Van Dyke Show" (Mary Tyler Moore). As the accompanying photo from that era demonstrates, the hair itself is not short but has been lifted into a "flip" - as the "Lucy" cartoon illustration shows. In it's unpermed state her hair (as Reed's and Moore's) would be shoulder length, or close to it. But the child actor portraying "Lucy" has had her hair hacked very short and is nothing at all like the cartoon character she portrays.

That big glob of hair at the back of "Lucy's" head is a "flip" hairstyle very popular back in the 1960's. If that glob of hair was left unstyled, it would fall down to "Lucy's" shoulders, or close to it. Therefore, this last full-color illustration of "Lucy" is definitive proof that her hair was much longer than that of the Twiggy hairstyle the child actress portraying her has.

Old September 1st, 2019 #58
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Hair styles

Quote:
Look closely at the profile of "Lucy's" hairstyle above. She has what was known in the 1960's as a "flip", a hairstyle popularized in such TV shows as "The Donna Reed Show" (Donna Reed) and "The Dick Van Dyke Show" (Mary Tyler Moore). As the accompanying photo from that era demonstrates, the hair itself is not short but has been lifted into a "flip" - as the "Lucy" cartoon illustration shows. In it's unpermed state her hair (as Reed's and Moore's) would be shoulder length, or close to it. But the child actor portraying "Lucy" has had her hair hacked very short and is nothing at all like the cartoon character she portrays.

That big glob of hair at the back of "Lucy's" head is a "flip" hairstyle very popular back in the 1960's. If that glob of hair was left unstyled, it would fall down to "Lucy's" shoulders, or close to it. Therefore, this last full-color illustration of "Lucy" is definitive proof that her hair was much longer than that of the Twiggy hairstyle the child actress portraying her has.
Lemme cut through the bullshit here, we are talking about a hairstyle here not unquaffed length ...the flip is a 1960s era short hairstyle

These are 60's long hairstyles

Lets do it again ....

Short (Hanoi Jane)

Long (whatshername)

Savvy?

Old September 1st, 2019 #59
T.Garrett
Banned

Post cant believe I missed this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiaturd View Post

Stinky gladiaturd and Pepe the skunk ...when are the two of you going back to your cage at the zoo?

Old September 1st, 2019 #60
Tom Jones
Banned

@TG: Your claim is this, no matter how one defines "short hair": i.e., that the girl on the right side of the photo (who played "Lucy") has the SAME length of hair as the cartoon character "Lucy". Not even close, as the side by side images clearly and emphatically prove beyond a shadow of a doubt. But if you wish to believe otherwise, go right ahead.

Thread