VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 23rd, 2005 #1
Oscar_Yeager

Default Ape running for mayor in Albany, NY

EEK GADS!!!
AN APE IS RUNNING FOR MAYOR OF MY HOMETOWN!

( By Oscar Yeager )

This story really hits home with me....I have been a lifelong resident of the Albany, New York area, and I recently learned that an ape is trying to run for mayor, of my hometown.

Just look at the unmodified picture, and see for yourself.

Alice's Picture

Its name is Alice Green, and it's running under... you guessed it, the "Green Party".

This makes perfect sense, since right on the Green Party's homepage, it states as its goal that it wants to bring human society in "harmony" with nature.

However, my view is apes are very dangerous, and should be kept in zoo cages, or left to roam free where an ape would typically roam, say in the jungles of Africa.

Actually, it's probably unfair for me to call it an "ape" and I keep making the mistake of calling Negroes "apes"

The ape evolved from the more primitive Negro, but Alice looks like she is very close to advancing on to the next stage of evolution, so I'll give her the compliment.

Alice, who has been taught to mimic human behavior by making somewhat coherent noises into a microphone, states that she would like to combat the problem of whites fleeing the recently Negro infested city by coming up with ideas to bringing the population of the city back up.

I don't think it could be successful anytime soon as far as getting whites back, but it might be possible for her to convince more of her less advanced Negro relatives to join her.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #2
John in Woodbridge

She really does look like an ape.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #3
Predator500

I would not worry too much. The chances of this nigger getting elected for Mayor are small to none. To help show her stupidly, she says she wants to change residency laws requiring people to live in the community they work in. So...let’s see, if I switch jobs to another community, I will have to then sell my house, change my kids school district, etc, etc. Wow, nigger...great idea!
She also stated she wants more niggers to have city jobs. Thank God must of the 30% niggers living in Albany are too stupid to vote or are not even registered to vote.
So relax for now, Albany is still safe for the meantime.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #4
Oscar_Yeager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator500
I would not worry too much. The chances of this nigger getting elected for Mayor are small to none. To help show her stupidly, she says she wants to change residency laws requiring people to live in the community they work in. So...let’s see, if I switch jobs to another community, I will have to then sell my house, change my kids school district, etc, etc. Wow, nigger...great idea!
She also stated she wants more niggers to have city jobs. Thank God must of the 30% niggers living in Albany are too stupid to vote or are not even registered to vote.
So relax for now, Albany is still safe for the meantime.
Green party would never stand a chance in Albany, it is still controlled by the Dems, just a mattar of which Dem, probably Jerry Jennings again. I just posted it for humor, even though it's really happening.

Alice even admitted she knows this, and is running just to get attention for her warped ideas.

Old September 26th, 2005 #5
siobhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
They all look like apes, gorillas, or chimps-unless they're mixed enough to water down their traits.

How can antis deny reality by calling them human? How can they stretch the meaning of that word to include creatures that look like this? How can creatures look and behave just like primates without actually being primates?

Nature gives us our physical traits for a reason, it's not a "social construct" that niggers look just like monkeys. It's proof positive that niggers are monkeys- of a sort.

That truth used to be naturally understood until the jews engineered the ruling paradigm with which all incoming information from our senses has to conform. Antis can not trust their senses. They have to devise the craziest excuses for not seeing the truth in front of them.

Old September 26th, 2005 #6
Rob Roy MacGregor

The pic looks like she's wearing an injun neck band, like the Sioux indians.

Wonder what the injuns think of that one?

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old September 28th, 2005 #7
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Roy MacGregor
The pic looks like she's wearing an injun neck band, like the Sioux indians.
Might be a flea collar. I've seen one like that at Petsmart.

Old September 28th, 2005 #8
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar_Yeager
Green party would never stand a chance in Albany
More on the Green Party in New Paltz, NY

They're mentioned in the link in my signature also.

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old September 28th, 2005 #9
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Nup. That's a female Homo erectus of the African variety that lived about 500 kya.

Old September 28th, 2005 #10
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:

Kinda reminds me of James Brown (Poppa gotta brand new bag) with a short haircut.

She'd probably make a good ruler of the people...in Africa.

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old September 28th, 2005 #11
SlagMaster

Default Ape

My God; why would you need any costumes
for making "Planet Of The Apes III" movie.

Can you imagine - going to a bar, getting blasted drunk
and waking up the next day with that in bed next to you.

Would that be sodomy with a lower life form.

Old September 29th, 2005 #12
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice
...states that she would like to combat the problem of whites fleeing the recently Negro infested city by coming up with ideas to bringing the population of the city back up.
This wouldn't involve bigger welfare checks for each baby born to an underprivileged negress cow would it?

We'z be needin moh gubmint monies so da black folks can suppoht day babies. And da black mens needs to get out of da prisons, you know?

Old September 29th, 2005 #13
SlagMaster

Default Putting the Niggers back in New Orleans

Just change the whole city into cotton and watermelon fields with
chickens running lose.

That would simulate a natural environment for them to lay around;
breed with there sisters, smoke crack, rob banks, and play basketball.

NIGGER HEAVEN

Old October 24th, 2005 #14
Nicolas678

this is terrible

Old October 31st, 2005 #15
LoveOneAnother

Quote:
an ape is running for mayor of my city
well if he wins, you know what to do.

Thread