Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 14th, 2006 #1
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Talking DUSTIN ‘SCREECH’ DIAMOND("Saved by the Bell") AN ANTI-SEMITE?

Quote:
DUSTIN ‘SCREECH’ DIAMOND("Saved by the Bell") AN ANTI-SEMITE?

Port Washington, Wisconsin – Dustin Diamond, best known as “Screech” from “Saved by the Bell,” unleashed a barrage of anti-semitic slurs on Saturday as his house was re-possessed, but failed to generate a response from Jewish community leaders.

“We know about those remarks,” said Marvin Blau of the Jewish Defense Federation. “But it’s only that ‘Screech’ guy. If he didn’t say it to Mr. Belding, it’s not worth getting worked up about.”

http://datelinehollywood.com/archive...mitic-rampage/

Last edited by Robert Bandanza; August 14th, 2006 at 02:28 PM.

Old August 14th, 2006 #2
McKinley
coast to coast WN

One standard for Kikes another for the rest of us, huh Mr. Gibson.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old August 14th, 2006 #3
varg

Um Isnt Dustin Diamond jewish ?

-- i think this is a parody site

Last edited by varg; August 14th, 2006 at 05:11 PM.

Old August 14th, 2006 #4
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg
i think this is a parody site
It does kind of read like "The Onion".

Speaking of the Onion, here's a silly old one:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/29910
Quote:
Fox Defends Airing Of When Jews Attack

March 19, 1997 | Issue 31•10

LOS ANGELES—In the face of widespread public outcry, Fox TV executives spoke out Monday in defense of last week's airing of When Jews Attack.

The hour-long, Robert Urich-hosted show—which its detractors are decrying as "shock TV at its basest" and "a sickening appeal to voyeuristic, lowest-common denominator tendencies"—features explicit, uncensored video footage of enraged Jews violently striking out at others.

"For the next hour, what you will see you may find disturbing, even shocking," Urich said during the show's introduction. "But remember: The footage you are about to see is real."

Fox owner Rupert Murdoch defended his network's decision to air the controversial show. "This disturbing imagery may be difficult for some to watch," he said. "But we feel that the public has a right to see these attacks. They really do happen."

In a segment from Fox's controversial When Jews Attack, a tourist's home-video camera captures a sudden and violent assault on two U.S. Parks Service rangers in Redwood National Forest.

Among the show's objectionable segments: videotaped footage of a sudden, brutal attack by New Rochelle, NY, dentist Richard Rosenblatt on an unsuspecting dry cleaner. As the tape shows, tension mounted as Rosenblatt, after waiting in line more than 25 minutes to pick up his clothes at Sunrise Cleaners, became involved in a prolonged argument with dry cleaner Arthur Tong over what he described as "too much starch" in his laundry. When Tong denied that the clothes were overstarched, Rosenblatt suddenly leapt over the countertop and, without warning, began maniacally slapping the dry cleaner about the face and chest.

"It was frightening," Tong said, recalling the attack in a taped interview segment on the show. "Of course, I'd seen people being slapped by Jews on television, but you never think it'll happen to you."

Program detractors are also objecting to a segment which aired toward the end of the show, in which Chicago-area shopper Andrea Stein, complaining that "these are not the shoes I ordered," struck Payless Shoes employee Lisette Nolan in the forehead with a pair of tan leather pumps. Stein then pulled Nolan's hair until four other employees were finally able to pull her away.

"Children should not be exposed to such violent footage," said Sharon Blaine, head of the San Francisco-based What About The Children? organization. "In this day and age, we should be above such trash TV."

"I do not want my child to feel that it is acceptable to resort to hitting, kicking and pinching her siblings, like the Jews she sees on television," concerned parent Sandra Hueber said.

While most of the program's critics are condemning its offensive content, others are objecting to the message it may send the nation's Jews.

"I fear that the televised glamorization of such attacks may wind up provoking America's already-volatile Jewish population into committing further acts of battery," said Anthony Rasmussen, director of the American Center For Media Studies.

In reaction to the show, Jewish groups are calling for a boycott of Fox.

"As a Jew, I am deeply offended by this program," said B'nai B'rith International president Milton Feig during a press conference to announce the boycott. "We must send a clear message to Fox that this sort of garbage will not be tolerated." He then flew into a berserk rage, hurling ceramic vases at reporters and swinging a folding chair wildly.

Footage of Feig's attack is scheduled to air April 8, in a second installment of the show.

Last edited by JoeSixPack; August 14th, 2006 at 05:19 PM.

Old August 14th, 2006 #5
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg
i think this is a parody site
Yeah, it is.
Quote:
Diamond has been selling T-shirts that say “I paid $15 to save Screech’s house” on his website www.getdshirts.com to raise the money necessary to catch up on unpaid mortgage bills. By Saturday, however, he had raised only $45 and owed $55 for Web hosting. Bank officials took his house due to the unpaid mortgage and declined to loan him $10 to pay his Internet service provider.
Here are some other "stories" currently posted.

Quote:
Hollywood — Universal Pictures has partnered with YouTube to release a 32 second film titled “My Bud Breaks Arm Skateboarding.” “This is the future of Hollywood,” said Universal vice chairman Marc Shmuger. “Moviegoers are tired of professionally made films that last more than 90 seconds and, frankly, we’re tired of paying for them.”
and

Quote:
LOHAN SENDS LETTER TO STALKER OVER STALKING ABSENCES

Hollywood – Lindsay Lohan has written a scolding letter to her stalker for his lack of professionalism after the man missed several days of stalking, claiming he was suffering from “dehydration” and “exhaustion.” “I’m well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason,” Lohan wrote. “I refuse to accept bogus excuses for your behavior.”

Old August 15th, 2006 #6
RedneckRacist14
Banned

Exclamation Screech

I remember Screech was always after the nigger girl on Saved By the Bell.
SOunds like a Jew thing to me.

Thread