Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 3rd, 2003 #1
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Default The Role of the Pagan

Paganism can rightly be thought of as a gigantic tree, its many branches consisting of many individual leaves. Some branches were not there at first, but were grafted on at later times by sometimes malicous parties.

I speak of the "new" beliefs that most consider actual Paganism. In a literal sense, these beliefs may be correctly labelled as such.

First off, a definition, Webster defines a Pagan(adj.) as a follower of a polytheistic religion, and/or one who has little or no religion and who delights in sensual pleasures and material goods : an irreligious or hedonistic person.

Let me get this straight, the Sons and Daughters of Europe who have reclaimed their peoples true faith are hedonists and oxymoronically atheists? Confusing, but I suspect purposefully so.

Lets examine something else that lends poorly to association with the word, "Pagan". The bastard-child of the hippie movement, Wicca. A thoroughly Left-wing dominated ideology popular mainly amongst uber-liberal teenaged outcasts, is often considered the oNLY form of Paganism by those who have little education in the matter. Needless to say, this is highly embarassing.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, very few people know of say, Asatru, and how it is politically and ideologically opposite of Wicca. We do have smaller numbers,but I feelwe make up for that in terms of quality and devotion. Most Wiccans get bored of their new found epiphany in a fe wmonths anyway.

Why is any of this relevant? I believe that true Paganism is a key to success. Many of our people long to escape the materialistic bankrupt nothingness that is their current lot in life. They hate sitting in traffic, they hate looking at ugly strip mall after ugly strip mall. Deep in their race-soul, they urge to see green things, landscapes which speak to them, emotions to stir long-suppressed goals and feelings. Christianity is old, tired, and dying, thankfully.

People NEED something to believe in, and thats why we have to be at least understood, hundreds flee the Christian church daily-who will be there to set them back on their true ancestral path?

Thread