VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2003 #1
Arthur H.

Default Folks Bond White Religion

The Folks Bond: One "Salesman's" White Religion

by Arthur H.

19 November 2003

White Man. What do you want your religion to be?

Here's a short summary of what mine is -- The Folks Bond.

What is a Folks Church? It is the Church of the Great White Gene Pool. Its members are my genetic brethren counting 600,000,000, located in Europe and North America. My local Folks Church meets three times a week at Folks Hall. I am an Elder and am often consulted for advice. I proselytize/SELL my genetic kin in my circle and in my community regularly. I show new recruits how to SELL.

Here's what I BELIEVE. Here's what I SELL.

1) Deity -- My GOD. There is ONE GOD for me. My God is the omniscient, omnipresent spiritual essence of the Great White Gene Pool. "HE" is the God of the Great White Gene Pool, exclusively for me alone and my genetic brethren. My GOD commands: "No Gods Before Me." Other Gene Pools may have their Gods but this is of no concern to me.

2A) Creation -- Creation is a fortuitous genetic event occuring about 40,000 years ago. It involved four Euro females. It brought light to the world and invented/structured my body, mind and soul. It may come to be better understood.

2B) The Purpose of Life -- The Purpose of Life is to ply/enjoy and understand/honour the immense benefits of my genetic inheritance and to repay the gratuitous benefit of birth afforded me by the Great White Gene Pool and my parents with duty and works. The obligation of my life is to live in the "Way" of the Great White Gene Pool.

2C) Original Debt, but not Original Sin: A member of the Great White Gene Pool is born into a state of original debt. He is born free of sin. He has had the immense benefit of the Great White Gene Pool genetic wealth lavished upon him gratuitously at birth. No gift/inheritance can be greater. He must repay this benefit in kind according to the capabilities bestowed. To each according to his capabilities, from each according to his genetic gifts. He has a debt to every member of every generation that preceded him/sacrificed for him so that he might live and prosper in grace. He must always remember he was born out of the pain and effort of his mother and the sacrifice of his father and honour them both at all times. He was bequeathed the Golden Genes, for nothing, at birth. He must repay this debt, by repeating the cycle -- he must procreate and defend the Great White Gene Pool that created/made him.

2D) Salvation: Salvation comes through works/doing. There are two sides to Salvation. One is adding genetically to the Great White Gene Pool with babies. The second is securing and prosletizing/selling the religion to genetic brethren.

3) "Prophets" are worldly teachers who arise from time to time to "dispense" glimpses into the true essence of the Great White Gene Pool God. They provide insights and direction into current challenges and threats.

4) "Scions"/Heroes are real-world Men who through their creative actions "do" some heroic deed that epitomizes and best captures some special attribute of the Great White Gene Pool. They shall be venerated and remembered.

5A) Life and Wisdom flow from the Genetic Source -- mostly instinctual, with a spark of Man's intelligence added. Man cannot ever know all that much compared to God. Though he must constantly strive to know as much as he can. He must avoid hubris. He must look to the past for Truth -- to the history of the Great White Gene Pool. All life and all wisdom reside in the Whole of the Great White Gene Pool -- all the genes ever embodied by members throughout the Great White Gene Pool's glorious 40,000 year sojourn on this planet, all genes that have ever existed in the Great White Gene Pool. No member from any other Gene Pool or mix of Gene Pools can ever truly know/understand anything about the Great White Gene Pool. Knowing its spiritual content is mostly visceral and instinctual -- genetic -- limited to members of the Great White Gene Pool. Nor can a member of The Great White Gene Pool ever understand the spirit and essence of any other Gene Pool.

5B) What is the basis of knowing? How much can you know? The basis of knowing is the study of the march of the Great White Gene Pool through its 40,000 year history. The study of its interaction with Nature and other Gene Pools. Its creations of art, literature, philosophy, science, social oganization, and finally Western Civilization. All wisdom lives in the Great White Gene Pool. Only genetic members of the Great White Gene Pool can interpret/understand this wisdom. Much instinctual wisdom will not be quatifiable but may be glimpsed by observing the inspired actions of "Scions". The wisdom of the Great White Gene pool is so deep and profound that the individual lifespan, so comparatively short in providing living experience, that no one man can ever hope to know more than a small portion of the Wisdom residing in the Great White Gene Pool.

6) Religious Community is Heaven on Earth: The highest level of spiritual well-being and development for members of the Great White Gene Pool can only be realized within an exclusive religious community (exclusive of other Gene Pools). Hell is subjection to "diversity".

7) Life After Death -- Any Member of the White Gene pool "may" become immortal. Immortality is life within the Great White Gene Pool which shall live forever. Conception of a child (your likeness) is reborning yourself into the Great White Gene Pool, life hereafter. Genetic participation in the conception of a newborn in the Great White Gene Pool is guarantee of the life hereafter, immortality. Multiply, be prolific. Grow the Great White Gene Pool. A chain attaching the past, the present and the future. The unbroken circle. Only in giving life to the next generation can this life's purpose be fulfilled. Any member who fails at this, consigns himself to eternal oblivion. The other half of immortality is preserving the Great White Gene Pool itself. This is best achieved by vigorously proseltizing/selling its messages to each new generation. Mine is a religion of works. Creating babies and selling my religion daily to my offspring and my genetic brethren.

8) Membership -- Membership in the Folks Church is BY BIRTH -- it is purely genetic. Those who possess the uncontaminated genes of the Great White Gene Pool at birth are automatically members. You gain membership at birth, but you may lose it by wrong actions/failed works in life. Members who fail in their duty to The Great White Gene Pool shall be disfellowshipped. Retaining membership is by works, by submitting to the obligations of the Great White Gene Pool.

9) Morality and the Great White Gene Pool -- Good morality is adhering to your obligation to repay your "Original Debt" for the gift of Life in the Great White Gene Pool, in kind and on time. Sin is shirking your duty to repay any part of this obligation on time. Morality is the fulfillment of duty.

Brotherly morality, between members of good-standing in the Great White Gene Pool religion -- genetic brother morality -- should be along the lines of the Christian 10 Commandments.

Brother Nations within the Great White Gene Pool shall under no circumstance war on one another.

Morality with respect to other Gene Pools: There can be no true communication/understanding -- genetically not possible -- between the Great White Gene Pool and other Gene Pools. Morality between Gene Pools must simply be reciprocity, based on "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". Pre-emptive actions may be acceptable in exceptional cases where the health of the Great White Gene Pool is gravely threatened.

Genetic corruption by any means or method and miscegenation of the Great White Gene Pool is the ultimate sin.

Ranked just behind genetic corruption/miscegenation in degree of sinfulness is betrayal of a brethren Great White Gene Pool member in any matter great or small to a member of another Gene Pool.

10) Guidance and authority come from ordained Males/Men. Authority: All authority comes from ordained Males/Men. Men in order of authority are Prophets/Scions, local "Folks Hall" Elders, then members in good standing. Every ordained member is a full priest of the Folks Bond Church and is called upon to proselytize his genetic brethren.

Family/Man/Woman -- Man leads, protects, secures and educates his family. The Woman follows. Four Euro Women 40,000 years ago bore the Great White Gene Pool into this world and the Woman of today is the Mother of the next generation.

11) Members of the Great White Gene Pool spiritual community are "of this world" to the extent and in the manner in which the Great White Gene Prophets/Scions and local "Folks Hall" Elders prescribe.

Where do living "Prophets" place the evolution of the Great White Gene Pool today?

a) The 19th century was a high point.

b) The 20th century was a low point.

c) Members of the Great White Gene Pool have forsaken THEIR GOD for false Gods and are slaves under the thumb of the eternal jew and on the cusp of extinction.

d) Most Great White Gene Pool members have forsaken THEIR GOD to chase after Mammon, sensual gratification and false prophets. We have fallen from His Grace.

A period of great Trials and Tribulation awaits us.

Be of good cheer: for "We must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."

All current activities of the Folks Bond Church are concentrated on the very survival of the Great White Gene Pool.

So there it is, one Salesman's White Religion.

Make a better one and post it here. Quick.

SALEZMEN NEED SOMETHING TO SELL.

ITZ URGENT!

Old December 2nd, 2003 #2
Randolph

Screw religion.

Jesus never created a religion, but Muhammed did. Enough said.

Old December 2nd, 2003 #3
Ossian

When the thirteen colonies were still a part of England, Professor Alexander Tyler wrote about the fall of the Athenian republic over two thousand years previous to that time:

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasure. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most money from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy followed by a dictatorship.
The average age of the world's great civilizations has been two hundred years. These nations have progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From great courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependency;
From dependency back again to bondage.
"

"They have given us into the hand of new unhappy lords,
Lords without anger or honour, who dare not carry their swords.
They fight by shuffling papers; they have bright dead alien eyes;
They look at our labour and laughter as a tired man looks at flies.
And the load of their loveless pity is worse than the ancient wrongs,
Their doors are shut in the evening; and they know no songs.

"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet,
Yet is there no man speaketh as we speak in the street.
It may be we shall rise the last as Frenchmen rose the first,
Our wrath come after Russia's wrath and our wrath be the worst.
It may be we are meant to mark with our riot and our rest
God's scorn for all men governing. It may be beer is best.
But we are the people of England; and we have not spoken yet.
Smile at us, pay us, pass us. But do not quite forget."

-- from "The Secret People" by G.K.Chesterton

Last edited by Ossian; December 2nd, 2003 at 08:55 PM.

Old December 2nd, 2003 #4
thewalloonsss

Default The Folk's Bond

A few ideas here:

I have felt that a Folk's Bond religion should encompass more of a Pagan component than Creativity did. What do you think? Nationalvangaurd.org ran an article about a man in a Scandanavian country that is operating something along those lines.

How about we put together a manual for overcoming objections?

I was walking through campus the other day and a black Jehovah Witness walked up to me and handed me a magazine, all the while smiling and talking cheerfully. I thanked her and continued on my way. Somehow this seems more productive at gaining political power than boot stomping muds in a drunken haze.

How about a strong focus on self improvement?

Ideas????????

Last edited by thewalloonsss; December 2nd, 2003 at 09:01 PM.

Thread