VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2008 #21
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepridegirl View Post
Ok I know, I'm a dork. But I was addicted to the original, and got into the new one...until one of the very pretty white girls on the show started screwin around with the nigger on the show. God, can't White people have ANYTHING without niggers having to be a part of it and ruining it? Grrrr
I fail to see how this worthless piece of shit TV show even matters enough to be a 'blip' on a racially-aware White's radar screen when there are so many other things that actually matter to occupy our time.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #22
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Anyone else pissed about the new 90210?
I'm pissed about European ZOG giving $2.3 trillion to jew bankers.

I'm pissed about American ZOG giving over $1 trillion to jew bankers.

I'm pissed about Rabbi Zakheim pilfering $2.3 trillion from the Pentagon.

I'm pissed about the Patriot Act.

I'm pissed about the hordes of cockroaches invading and gang raping Europa.

I'm pissed about the 50 million niggers to be given roaming rights in Europe.

I'm pissed about the wetback invasion of America.

I'm pissed about the hundreds of thousands of White people being beaten, raped, robbed or murdered by shitskins every year worldwide.

I'm pissed about the rewriting of history.

I'm pissed about the rape of two million German women by the Judeo-Bolshevik hordes.

I'm pissed about the the murder of 60 million Slavs by the Judeo-Bolsheviks.

I'm pissed about the Federal Reserve.

FUCK the new 90210 and everything else that's on the vitz!

Anyone who posts on VNNF sure as hell shouldn't be paying for cable -- willingly!

Old October 22nd, 2008 #23
White Winger

The original was insufferable,and Politically Correct enough, being all White and Jewish. This will be even worse.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #24
reactionary

Quote:
Ok I know, I'm a dork. But I was addicted to the original, and got into the new one...until one of the very pretty white girls on the show started screwin around with the nigger on the show. God, can't White people have ANYTHING without niggers having to be a part of it and ruining it? Grrrr
Niggers on television has been a growth industry of late. Two variants
predominate:

The Fantasy Nigger--He is the harmless looking, pixie-faced imp in commercials who bails out the helpless White rube and,

The Inevitable Nigger--He's the one playing a role completely out of
place or historical context, e.g. a character in a Shakespeare play.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #25
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populae View Post
mod: Get This Faggot Forum Off The Main Threads Channel!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
I fail to see how this worthless piece of shit TV show even matters enough to be a 'blip' on a racially-aware White's radar screen when there are so many other things that actually matter to occupy our time.
You fail to understand women. You also fail at keeping taps on what our women are being exposed to. But you're still a cool guy.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #26
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
Dork. Read a book. No nigs in most romance novels. This series if my favorite.

Hey, I read. Just not romance novels. They only make me mad. I DO love serial killer books and things like that. But I think I've read all of them. I went thru a phase of wanting to join the FBI.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #27
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
You are right. The point I was trying to make was that Whites used to be able to watch shows without having to look at a nigger and a White girl make out thru the whole thing. Just venting.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #28
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
I went thru a phase of wanting to join the FBI.
I do hope you're over that phase. Although I haven't read all of your posts you don't sound mentally ill from what I've read so far.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #29
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I do hope you're over that phase. Although I haven't read all of your posts you don't sound mentally ill from what I've read so far.
Lol. yes, I'm out of that phase now that I'm more racially aware and aware of what the FBI is more about.
I don't think I'm mentally ill...
I wanted to join the BSU. I've always had a very big fascination with serial killers.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #30
OTPTT
Banned

One thing I noticed when I watched television was the incredibly over representation of all non-Whites especially niggers in all television programming commercials included.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #31
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Hey, I read. Just not romance novels. They only make me mad. I DO love serial killer books and things like that. But I think I've read all of them. I went thru a phase of wanting to join the FBI.
You would love this book. Satanic murder cult AND romance. This way you'll be mad while reading about killing.

So, you wanted to be a fed, eh. Ever watch Sopranos.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #32
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reactionary View Post
The Inevitable Nigger--He's the one playing a role completely out of place or historical context, e.g. a character in a Shakespeare play.
Well, unless it's Othello that is.

One other thing I've noticed, in movies rather than the jewtoob, is the transmogrification of traditionally white characters into niggers, and the niggers usually tend to be Samuel L. Jackson for some reason. I've heard that in the upcoming Iron Man sequel, Jackson plays Nick Fury (agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) who as any old time Marvel comics fan knows is very much a WHITE character.

They did the same thing in the Daredevil movie a few years back by having DD's nemesis Kingpin played by a nig, when of course Kingpin was always WHITE in the comics. The nig wasn't Sam Jackson though.

Sam Jackson will be back, though, in the Spirit movie playing the villain Octopus who, once again, was WHITE in the comic series.

In "I Am Legend," the hero was played by nig Will Smith although in the original novel the hero was a white man. Will Smith improbably plays a negro biochemist, of all things, and the last man on earth (scary.)

Edit: I forgot to mention the most obvious change, the recent version of the t.v. series Kojak which had Ving Rhames (a nig) playing the title character. The only thing he has in common with Telly Savalis is they're both bald.

Last edited by Peer Fischer; October 22nd, 2008 at 11:38 AM.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #33
whitepridegirl

Quote:
You would love this book. Satanic murder cult AND romance. This way you'll be mad while reading about killing.

So, you wanted to be a fed, eh. Ever watch Sopranos.

YouTube - Every Single Sopranos Death Updated To Include Season Finale
lol. sounds good, I'll have to check it out.
Actually, no, I never watch the Sopranos

Old October 22nd, 2008 #34
Kievsky

WPG,

If you are a sincere advocate of White interests, you should join EAU www.europeanamericansunited.org It is an ethics based organization, democratically organized. It is relatively new so still growing, but we are focusing on quality rather than quantity. It's not about getting "subscribers" it's about real world activism, though it's safe and work-intensive activism. IT's not about garnering media attention. You will meet the best people of the movement through this organization.

Also, cancel your cable. There's real things to do. You can get a college degree dirt cheap through CLEP testing, and EAU has a collaborative message board that will help you with it.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #35
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
WPG,

If you are a sincere advocate of White interests, you should join EAU www.europeanamericansunited.org It is an ethics based organization, democratically organized. It is relatively new so still growing, but we are focusing on quality rather than quantity. It's not about getting "subscribers" it's about real world activism, though it's safe and work-intensive activism. IT's not about garnering media attention. You will meet the best people of the movement through this organization.

Also, cancel your cable. There's real things to do. You can get a college degree dirt cheap through CLEP testing, and EAU has a collaborative message board that will help you with it.
Alright, thanks. I'll check it out. I actually just got enrolled in college.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #36
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Gee, just think, if no one watched the box o'filth, niggers (and other trash) on TV wouldn't be a problem!!

Bassanio - "you must spread the ol' rep around before ...blah, blah, blah" - Glad to see the self-exile didn't last long, VNN can't afford to lose good posters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
I'm pissed about European ZOG giving $2.3 trillion to jew bankers.

I'm pissed about American ZOG giving over $1 trillion to jew bankers.

I'm pissed about Rabbi Zakheim pilfering $2.3 trillion from the Pentagon.

I'm pissed about the Patriot Act.

I'm pissed about the hordes of cockroaches invading and gang raping Europa.

I'm pissed about the 50 million niggers to be given roaming rights in Europe.

I'm pissed about the wetback invasion of America.

I'm pissed about the hundreds of thousands of White people being beaten, raped, robbed or murdered by shitskins every year worldwide.

I'm pissed about the rewriting of history.

I'm pissed about the rape of two million German women by the Judeo-Bolshevik hordes.

I'm pissed about the the murder of 60 million Slavs by the Judeo-Bolsheviks.

I'm pissed about the Federal Reserve.

FUCK the new 90210 and everything else that's on the vitz!

Anyone who posts on VNNF sure as hell shouldn't be paying for cable -- willingly!

Old October 22nd, 2008 #37
whitepridegirl

I can assure everyone: I DO NOT and never have paid for cable. I get it for free lol. Doesn't excuse me watching though, I know.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #38
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Alright, thanks. I'll check it out. I actually just got enrolled in college.
Signed up for a whole lot of debt, eh. Bet they won't teach you how to do what these guys can.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...y&search_type=
http://www.pmemory.com/

You'll just be entering an ever expanding world of kike bullshit.

http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/underground/

Old October 22nd, 2008 #39
finlandssvenskar
Hakkaa päälle!

No televitz for six years. You can do it!

Whenever I visit an establishment that has a jew tube it always blows my mind how much of the shitbox is IN YOUR FACE advertising not to mention the promotion of miscegenation. Fooking hate it. May the whole jewish "industry" rot in hell.

Ok. Ask me how I really feel.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #40
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Signed up for a whole lot of debt, eh. Bet they won't teach you how to do what these guys can.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...y&search_type=
http://www.pmemory.com/

You'll just be entering an ever expanding world of kike bullshit.

http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/underground/

Not really. It's online and only$800. Easy $39/month payment. I have a baby so doing it at home is really my only option.

Thread