VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 1st, 2009 #41
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogan View Post
Blah blah blah blah? Blah Blah Blah....Jabber jabber....I am a troll..yack yack....working for the SPLC....

Tune in next week for another adventure of "The Stinky Movement: Who has the Toilet Paper?"
Whatever dude, you have a total of 32 posts and you have been on this site a whole month....

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old November 1st, 2009 #42
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
She went to all the bother of digging up a 2-year old posting just to smear Will, knowing he can't defend himself. And least we forget, while he was here, he exposed the slut, and disapproved every one of her lies.
No I didnt you hysterical ninny, I just revived the post to let people know they could write to Matt again....

Oh and here is the proof of what Klassen wrote about your buddy Will:

Ben Klassen On Will Williams

The following is a direct transcription of part of Chapter 35 of the last
book written and published by Ben Klassen, entitled "Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs", Copyright 1993. The transcript runs from page 213 to 219 of the book. Only the sections pertinent to Will W. Williams are included here.

Chapter 35.

LUCINDA AND WILL WILLIAMS

Bobbi Johnson left with her car, the U-Haul, and all her kit and kaboodle on April 16, 1988. (I will never forget the day!) As if by
coincidence, and perhaps it was, no sooner had she left than one Sunday afternoon a young couple (in their late 30s) showed up at the house and said they had been hearing much about our movement and were very much interested in learning more, perhaps joining. Their names were Lucinda Coleman and Will White Williams. They were from Raleigh, North Carolina and Will said he had been active in different White racial movements for several years. In fact, he had been quite active in Glenn Miller's group until that movement was broken up by JOG.

The young man and young woman were not married, but said they had been going together, and living together, for six years off and on, although the going sometimes had been rather rough. Cindy, as Lucinda was called, had been married before, had an 11 year-old daughter named Heather, but had been divorced for some time. Heather at the time was living with her father. Will was a Vietnam veteran and had never been married. He had read only one of my books, BUILDING A WHITER AND BRIGHTER WORLD, which someone had incidentally given to him. However, that was enough, he said, to really get him going and that he had finally found the movement he had
been looking for. All the other racial movements he knew of either
embraced, or tolerated, Jewish Christianity, and he had decided a long time ago that he wanted no part of that Jewish garbage. They said they had stopped by our church a few weeks ago when Bobbi was there but had not gotten much cooperation or information. Well, I said, they had come to the right place this time.

Evidently, the experiences of the Vietnam war, in which Will had
been in Army Intelligence, had left a deep impression on him, such that
after all these years he still had not recovered from its psychological
scars. There were times when he talked about it he would be on the verge of crying, and it had affected his whole outlook on the world, on the U. S. government, and on his moral attitudes in general.

I have previously been telling about all the con-men that had come my way, and of whom I had been a victim at times. However, there was no ambiguity about this matter with Will. He openly admitted he was a con-man, and in fact bragged that you can't con a con-man. Furthermore, he claimed that every man (or woman) had some secret skeletons in their closet, and he openly admitted he was going to find out what mine were. Will had been in the architectural and building game for a number of years after he got out of the army, but had finally given up the hassle and gone broke. He also had some bitter encounters with the IRS, and what made him even more bitter, they sent a dumb nigger to audit his returns. After that he had more or less thrown in the towel and taken up painting (portraits, etc.) not only as a hobby but as a means of making a living. And so he and Cindy lived a sort of disorderly and troubled life, together some of the time, separately the rest of the time, when they landed at the Church of the
Creator in the spring of 1988.

I told him of the experiences I had just gone through with the
Johnsons, that we had only put out three issues of RACIAL LOYALTY in more than a year, when before we had issued the paper regularly every month. One of the basics that I was looking for was a good typist to typeset the articles. In the past I had written most of the articles and done the paste-up work in putting the paper together myself. From here on out, however, I wanted a competent man to do the job. However, I also needed plenty of help in answering the volumes of mail, mailing out the book orders, and mailing out the stacks of RACIAL LOYALTY to our subscribers every month, not to mention mowing the lawns, providing security for our premises, and a thousand other items that needed work and attention. I was looking for a good, dedicated man who could do all these things, and in the past such a man had carried the title of Hasta Primus, which in Latin means Spearhead. I told him that in the past such Hastas had received a fee of $1,000 a month, and we did not make any withholding deductions, nor did we send in any financial reports.

Old November 1st, 2009 #43
April

Ben Klassen On Will Williams, Part Deux

They did let me know shortly, and they moved in on May 15, 1988,
and we soon got things moving. By the end of May, we had the June edition of RACIAL LOYALTY ready to go out. I had already written the key article "I Never Invented The Wheel", but I had it published under Will Williams' byline with the announcement that he was now the new Hasta Primus. From there on out, we regularly published an edition of RACIAL LOYALTY every month, for the next 16 editions, even after Williams left.

Cindy was a rather woe-begone and tearful personality, whereas
Will not only was a con man but he had a mean and stubborn streak in him. He came from a wealthy family, his father and brothers were in the insurance business and in the millionaire class, but Will was not one of them. He admitted he was the "black sheep" of the family and because of his stubbornness, because of his racist views, because of his disdain for Christianity, his father disowned him and they hadn't spoken to one another for some years.

It wasn't long before I began to notice obvious friction between
Will and Cindy, but nevertheless, they were soon going to get married and they set the date. Since Will was a great admirer of Adolf Hitler, to whom many in the Movement refer to as "88" for "Heil Hitler", (H is the 8th letter in the alphabet), Will decided the wedding date would be at 8
minutes after 8 o'clock on the 8th day of the 8th months (August 8). He
wanted me to perform the ceremony, and I was glad to oblige. It was quite a well attended affair, with many of their friends from Raleigh, as well as many other members of the church being in attendance. Even Will's mother was there. (Unlike his father, she was on good terms with him.) Heather, Cindy's 11 year-old daughter was there as well. She was a sweet, bright, and good looking girl.

Soon after they were married I got a phone call at the house from
Cindy. She was sobbing into the telephone and she wanted me to come over right away and protect her from Will. They were apparently having one hell of a fight and Will was beating up on her. Now if there is anything I dislike more than getting involved in a domestic fight, I don't know what it is, but since she was crying and asking me for help I rushed over as quickly as I could.

When I got there she was still crying, and Will was still in a
vicious mood as Cindy recited all the cruelties he had inflicted on her. He tried to pass it off as just another one of their domestic spats, and
resented the fact that I should even appear on the scene and get involved. This got my dander up, and as Cindy showed some of the bruises she had sustained I laid down the law to both of them. I told Cindy that I never wanted her to call me again to intervene should they have another fight. What did she want me to do about protecting her? Beat up on Will? He was bigger and stronger and thirty years younger than I was, so that was no solution. Next time, if there was a next time, and she was in danger, she should call the police and leave me out of it. And furthermore, if there ever was another row like this, they were both through, and contract or no contract, I would have them removed from the premises immediately.

Not my words.....but from my experience with him, quite believable.

Old November 1st, 2009 #44
Grogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Whatever dude, you have a total of 32 posts and you have been on this site a whole month....
And I guarantee you will never know me.

Old November 1st, 2009 #45
April

Quote:
And I guarantee you will never know me.
Oh really.......man that ruined my whole day......not.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #46
Grogan

Quote:
Oh really.......man that ruined my whole day......not.
Have a nice life.

Old November 3rd, 2009 #47
April

Quote:
Have a nice life.
I do Groggy.......

just a small sample:

http://dresdenfans.blogspot.com/

http://aprilgaedesblog.blogspot.com/

http://gaedefamilyranch.blogspot.com/

Old November 3rd, 2009 #48
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
I do Groggy.......

just a small sample:

http://gaedefamilyranch.blogspot.com/

That cowboy is looking right at your ass, Miss Gaede.

Old November 3rd, 2009 #49
Grogan

Okay, you guys win.

Good-bye.

Old November 13th, 2013 #50
M. Gerard

It's a shame this Matt Hale thread was ruined by stupidity. Matt Hale is still alive, still trying to lead a useful life, still writing. He is 42 years old.

Old January 17th, 2014 #51
M. Gerard

Default Matt Hale's Mom talks to press

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...ews&id=9394685

Old January 17th, 2014 #52
M. Gerard

Letter from Matt Hale's mom - reposted from another site.

Letter written by Matt Hale's mother:

It's okay to hate Matt Hale because he's a racist. Don't hate him for a crime he never committed.

It seems that nobody really cares to print the facts in this case. I know the facts, I was there for the entire trial, I am Matt Hales' mother.

Those of you that read the articles on the trial are not getting all the true information, much information is left out of the articles, and makes for better reading. So most of you form your opinions on a portion of the truth.

Here are the true facts in the case:

1. Matt was not enraged at Judge Lefkow, she had ruled in his favor in a Trademark case, later a higher court ordered her to reverse her decision.

2. In the trial transcript(please read the trial transcript), nowhere did Matt order the government informant to go and kill Judge Lefkow. In fact, several times Matt told the informant that he would not be a party to any such act.

3. The Prosecutor said in his closing statement that the government had evidence that Matt ordered a member of his organization to go out and kill and injure many people. There was not any such evidence and Matt's attorney failed to object.

4. Matt, by law had the legal right to be present for the entire jury selection,(he was only present for 48%) because his attorney decided Matt didn't need to be there. Because Matt wasn't there, selected as a juror was a man that worked at North Western University with Ricky Byrdsong, the man that Ben Smith, a former member of Matts' organization killed.

5. The jury was very prejudiced, just as many people that are reading this.

6. Lack of knowledge may cause readers to form their opinions on incorrect information supplied to them, as has happened in this case.

7. Matthews' attorney failed to call one witness from a long list of people waiting to testify on Matthews' behalf. Matthew wanted to testify, his attorney told Matt that he wasn't prepared to do that.

8. The informant Evola, a mentally challenged man was paid $75,000 of your tax dollars to tape conversations with Matt and lie on the stand about a shaking of Matts' head in agreement to killing the judge because they didn't have Matt on tape telling Evola to kill anyone.

9. Matt wanted to take a polygraph at the time of his arrest, they declined that request. Recently, Matt has requested a polygraph which was refused. You ask why, because a polygraph would show Matts' innocence.
10. Judge Moody sentenced Matt 40 years, using the guidelines used to sentence a terrorist, which Matt is not.

11. Matts' attorney failed to properly defend Matt and wanted to get the trial over with. He had another big trial he had to work on. Matt wasn't important to him.

Matts' father died April, 2013. Matt could not go to his funeral. I have only seen Matt once in 10 years and that was through glass. This travesty has destroyed our family, especially me and Matt's father.
I am not asking you to like my son! It is okay to hate him for his beliefs! Don't hate him for asking a government informant to kill a judge. That never happened!!

Matt worked hard to go to college and law school, passed the bar and refused his law license because of his beliefs. He went to law school because he wanted to practice law. He still believes in the law, even though all of his appeals in the 10 years that he has been incarcerated have been denied. My opinion is that he won his appeals. Yes, I've read all of them! The government wants to keep him in solitary confinement for another 24 years. I believe the government knew Matt was not guilty of any crime, this case was a sham from the very beginning. Someone in power must stand tall and do the right thing. Let my son come home, he has suffered enough for a crime he didn't commit.

IT"S OKAY TO HATE MATT HALE
He is a racist that never committed any crime

Evelyn Hutcheson

Old January 17th, 2014 #53
M. Gerard

I'm trying to find Matt's letter - right now I'm guessing they did not publish his letter, just contacted his mom for some quotes.

Imprisoned white supremacist’s mom wishes he ‘kept his mouth shut’
BY NATASHA KORECKI Staff Reporter January 14, 2014 6:31PM

White supremacist Matt Hale in March 2001
Updated: January 15, 2014 7:32AM

Nearly 10 years after her son was sent to prison for ordering a hit on a federal judge, Matt Hale’s mother said if there was one thing she could change it would be this: “I wish he would have kept his mouth shut.”

Evelyn Hutcheson told the Sun-Times on Tuesday that she believes if her son had not so openly expressed his racist beliefs in rants, he would not have caught the attention of authorities, and his life would have taken on a much different path.

Hale is a white supremacist who is serving a 40-year prison sentence in a SuperMax prison in Florence, Colo., spending his entire days in a cell alone. Hale, 42, who was the self-proclaimed pontifex maximus (highest priest) of a church that preaches hate, was convicted in 2004 of conspiring to solicit a follower to kill a federal judge.

A jury convicted him, and despite years of appeals, Hale’s conviction and sentence have been upheld.

Hutcheson said she believes her son is entitled to his beliefs, but had he not so openly expressed them, he would never have had to battle the courts over his law license. That led to not being able to practice law and having too much time alone to talk, she said.

“He would have been practicing law for 10 years” instead of being behind bars right now, she said.

Hale, who recently contacted the Sun-Times through a letter, maintains he is not guilty of putting out a hit on U.S. District Judge Joan Lefkow. His mother blames the severity of his sentence on the timing of Hale’s sentencing. He was sentenced in the months following the murder of Lefkow’s mother and husband.

“I have hoped these years that Judge Lefkow herself would eventually come to realize that the very government she diligently serves concocted a phony plot against her life and put her in unnecessary fear just to silence me,” Hale wrote in the letter to the Sun-Times.

Lefkow had no comment.

Hale’s father died last year. His mother, who lives in the Peoria area, is now 75.

“When he was young, he did a lot of reading,” she said of her son. “My opinion is, his father was a quiet racist. But I think that Matt knew.”

Hutcheson said her son will continue to appeal his sentence. She helps by typing out “press releases” for him.

“I’m 75 now, so I’ll be dead,” when he gets out of prison, she said. “It’s just a really sad thing.”

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @natashakorecki

Old January 31st, 2014 #54
M. Gerard

Default Fox News Story on Matt Hale, May 2013

This is from last May -

CHICAGO (FOX 32 News) -

10 years ago, white supremacist Matthew Hale was arrested at the Dirksen Building for soliciting the murder of a federal judge.

Hale was imprisoned under some of the same rules used for terrorists and was prohibited from communicating with the outside world, except for his parents and his attorneys.

Those restrictions have since been lifted. Hale's family is sharing hundreds of letters he's written from his solitary confinement in prison with FOX 32 News, giving us the first look at life in prison for one of America's most notorious white supremacists.

Hale is serving a 40 year sentence in the toughest federal prison in the U.S., locked up with the Unabomber Ted Kaczynski, Olympics bomber Eric Rudolph, and 9/11 conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui.

He was convicted for soliciting the murder of federal judge Joan Lefkow in 2003, but the plot was intercepted before it was carried out.

Hale, the leader of the "world church of the creator" had already been on the FBI's radar, after one of his disciples, Benjamin Smith committed a hate crime, shooting 11 people and killing two of them, including Northwestern basketball coach Ricky Birdsong.

At the time, Hale said he had no sympathy for the victims.

"In our church, compassion for non-whites is like having compassion for an animal that dies, particularly, or an insect," Hale said.

Hales' letters, however, show lots of compassion and love for his parents. His father died last year and Hale now signs most of his notes, "I love you, Ma." The letters are sprinkled with smiley faces.

He includes sketches depicting his mother, and himself, and signs them, "Your Fig," a reference to his vegetarian prison diet. The one-time Pontifus Maximus of his own church even signed one letter "Pontifig Bananamus Avocado Maximus."

Hale has not wavered from his preachings.

"I was surrounded by Muslims for over a year in B range (not by choice), he once wrote.

"But hopefully nobody's worrying about me converting...I am a racial loyalist first, last and always."

Just two months ago, he wrote, "these white people who persecute me need to quit being traitors to their white race."

Hale also has never accepted the jury's guilty verdict.

"There are people who wish to delude themselves into thinking I am the boogeyman," he writes. "All I ever did was write articles, give speeches and hold picket signs. What the hell is so terrifying about that?"

He does prefer the prison in Florence, Colorado to the MCC in Chicago, where he was held during his trial.

In January, 2010, he wrote, "I do not get nearly, even remotely as depressed as I used to. There were days at the MCC when I was nearly killed by grief."

Later that year, he wrote, "Sometimes I think to myself that my situation is simply like being cooped up in a hotel room. I get room service, a complimentary newspaper, cable TV...and all of these things on the house, at that. Ha ha. Nor do I have to tip the bell boys."

He says "books are my greatest joy." He does jigsaw puzzles, and in line with his training as a violin player, he listens to classical music.

He also plays chess by shouting out moves to nearby inmates, once writing, "I've played two whites, three Arabs, two Negroes and one Hispanic...I forgot to include the Israeli Jew I've played too. No kidding. We are a real mixed group and i get along with everybody."

As for his legal case, on March 5, the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals rejected Hale's arguments that he was a victim of bad lawyering, He's asking the court to reconsider.

The day after that ruling, he wrote, "loyalty or treason to our white people is the only choice in the matter. I stand for loyalty.

Read more: http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/22...#ixzz2s0kUVgvs

Old January 31st, 2014 #55
Bardamu
Banned

Fox News leaves out the undeniable fact that Hale was framed.

Old January 31st, 2014 #56
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Matts' father died April, 2013. Matt could not go to his funeral. I have only seen Matt once in 10 years and that was through glass. This travesty has destroyed our family, especially me and Matt's father.
Supermax prison is intentionally designed to drive the incarcerated insane thru lack of human contact, especially lack of contact with loved ones. Just imagine Hale's grief, knowing his poor old mother is out there weeping - because some Judas cunt said that he nodded his head!

It's therefore the the epitome of the "cruel & unusual punishment" forbidden by the Constitution.

Quote:
Matt worked hard to go to college and law school, passed the bar and refused his law license because of his beliefs. He went to law school because he wanted to practice law.
An outrageous injustice, calculated to infuriate. Those who denied him what he'd EARNED are the ones who should be forbidden to practice law forever, at the very least.

Quote:
The government wants to keep him in solitary confinement for another 24 years. I believe the government knew Matt was not guilty of any crime, this case was a sham from the very beginning.
Yep.

Quote:
Someone in power must stand tall and do the right thing. Let my son come home, he has suffered enough for a crime he didn't commit.
He can NEVER suffer enough for the kikes & their fed whores; they relish his pain - and her sorrow. Because they're monsters.

There is one lesson in this criminal abuse of power everyone must learn: if any "WN Super Aryan" proposes any illegal activity, denounce it loudly in no uncertain terms and immediately ostracize the provocateur.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 8th, 2014 #57
M. Gerard

Last I heard from Matt the mail delivery had "collapsed" - it was very slow and I don't think he is getting all his mail.

Old February 23rd, 2014 #58
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Matt Hale's mother talks about her son's imprisonment

In a press release dated Feb. 11 prepared by Hutcheson, it states that Hale is seeking $19 million in damages in the lawsuit.

“With this lawsuit, I am on the attack from now on,” Hale said in the release prepared by his mom. “I seek to stop the federal government from ever again imposing bans upon my mail as well as clear the way for the resumption of my leadership of and participation in our great church and cause.”

With his appeals exhausted, Hale has filed a civil lawsuit against the Federal Bureau of Prisons. He claims the bureau has violated his constitutional rights. The 30-page complaint states that the wardens and other prison officials put a ban on Hale’s mail, keeping him from participating in his church and religion.

Read more: http://www.eastpeoriatimescourier.co...#ixzz2u7m2kotQ
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old February 24th, 2014 #59
M. Gerard

Default Join the Free Matt Hale mailing list

Join by emailing his mom at [email protected].

Dear Matt Hale friends and supporters. I am Matt's mother. I just received list of people that supported Matt and I want you to know that Matt would like to hear from you. You may write to him at the following address:

Matthew F. Hale 15177-424
USP Florence Admax
P.O. Box 8500
Florence, CO. 81226

Please remember not to write about racial things, Matt had his mail taken away several time for what they thought had "violent" tones, probably their imagination!

You may send donations to the following address:

Lockbox, Federal Bureau of Prisons
Matt F. Hale 15177-424
P.O. Box 474701
Des Moines, Iowa 50947-0001

Donations must be money order or money gram. Or you could send donations to me at the following address, cash or check:

Evelyn Hutcheson
200 Carlson Ave. 25 H
Washington, IL 61571

I will be keeping you updated on everything Matt is doing( lawsuits, etc). He no longer has an attorney and will be filing everything from the prison. Each time he files something, it cost a filing fee of $400.00 and he will be filing many times. He is strong and will never give up! I am very proud of him!

Thank You Friends of Matt

Old March 11th, 2014 #60
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Default Matt Hale On Fox 32

https://archive.org/details/MattHalePrivateLetters

Quote:
10 years ago, white supremacist Matthew
Hale was arrested at the Dirksen Building for soliciting the murder of a
federal judge. Hale was later convicted and imprisoned under special
rules that prohibited almost any communicating with the outside world.
Now however, Hale has been in touch with our own Larry Yellen, who has
the exclusive story.

Matt Hale first gained attention as a
law school grad who was prohibited from practicing law because of his
racist views. But later he was convicted of seeking to kill a federal
judge and was imprisoned with the same rules used for terrorists. He
could only communicate with his parents and his attorneys. Those
restrictions have since been lifted. This week I received a letter from
Hale, and his family has shared hundreds of letters he’s written from
prison.

MATT HALE: When people see Matt Hale, they will always see an advocate for White people.

NARRATOR: That was Matt
Hale, 14 years ago. Now he wakes up every day in a prison cell. This
photo and others were included in 250 letters from Hale, obtained by Fox
32 News. Hale was serving a 40 year sentence in the toughest federal
prison in the country. Locked up with the “Unabomber” Ted Kaczynski,
olympics bomber Eric Rudolph and 9/11 conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui. He
was convicted for soliciting the murder of federal judge Joan Lefkow in
2003. The plot was intercepted before it was carried out.

Hale, the leader of The World Church of
The Creator, had already been on the FBI’s radar after one of his
disciples, Benjamin Smith, commited a hate crime shooting eleven people
and killing two of them, including northwestern’s basketball coach Ricki
Byrdsong. At the time Hale told me he had no sympathy for the victims.

MATT HALE: In our church, compassion for non-whites is… it’s like having compassion for an animal that dies, particularly, or a insect.

NARRATOR: Hale’s
letters however show lots of compassion and love – for his parents. His
father died last year. Hale now signs most of his notes “I love you
mom”
. The letters are sprinkled with smiley faces. He includes sketches
depicting his mother and himself, and signs them “your fig” – a
reference to his vegetarian prison diet. The one time Pontifex Maximus
of his own church even signed one letter “Pontifig Bananamus Avocado
Maximus”

Hale has not wavered from his
preachings. “I was surrounded by Muslims for over a year in B range (not
by choice!).”, he once wrote. “But hopefully nobody’s worrying about me
converting … I am a racial loyalist first, last and always.”
Just two
months ago he wrote: “These White people who persecute me need to quit
being traitors to their White Race.”

Hale also has never accepted the jurys
guilty verdict. “There are people who wish to delude themselves into
thinking I’m the boogeyman.”
, he writes. “All I ever did was write articles, give speeches and hold picket signs. What the hell is so terrifying about that?”

He does prefer the prison in Florence
Colorado to the MCC in Chicago where he was held during his trial. In
January 2010 he wrote: “I do not get nearly, even remotely as depressed
as I used to. There were days at the MCC when I was nearly killed by
grief.”

Later that year he wrote: “Sometimes I
think to myself that my situation is simply like being cooped up in a
hotel room. I get room service, a complimentary newspaper, cable TV …
and all of these things “on the house”, at that. Ha ha. Nor do I have to
tip the bellboys.”

He says “Books are my greatest joy.” He
does jig saw puzzles and in lining with his training as a violin player
he listens to classical music. He also plays chess, by shouting out
moves to near by inmates. Once writing: “I’ve played two Whites, three
Arabs, two Negroes and one Hispanic … I forgot to include the Israeli
Jew I’ve played too. No kidding! We are a real mixed group and I get
along with everybody.”

Hale is still appealing his convictions.
In early March a three judge panel of the 7th circuit court of appeals
rejected Hale’s arguments that he was a victim of bad lawyering. He’s
asking the full court to review that decision, and if he looses he’s
likely to seek a review from the US Supreme Court.
Read more: http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/22...-hale-revealed
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Tags
matt hale

Thread