Quote:
Why did 'Serbia 1999' happen?
That's because you deserved it.

Old April 12th, 2018 #3
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
That's because you deserved it.
Yeah whatever. Haven't you got anything better to do with your miserable pathetic life instead of trolling forums? You little rat

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 12th, 2018 #4
Ru88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Yeah whatever. Haven't you got anything better to do with your miserable pathetic life instead of trolling forums? You little rat
There is nothing trollish in simple statement of fact that your country started 4 wars in 10 years, committed numerous crimes against neighbors and got finally punished for all crimes your people did. Simple as that.

Last edited by Ru88; April 12th, 2018 at 07:13 AM.

Old April 12th, 2018 #5
Serbian

Quote:
There is nothing trollish in simple statement of fact that your country started 4 wars in 10 years, committed numerous crimes against neighbors and got finally punished for all crimes your people did. Simple as that.
I wish Serbia proper had entered the war in communist AVNOJ created Croatia to help the Krajina Serbs when the USA bombed and ethnically cleansed them, but unfortunately we had appeaser Milosevic in power, who was the best friend Croats and Bosnian muslims ever had. Only when it came to Kosovo he tried to act, half heartedly that is.

Old April 12th, 2018 #6
Ru88

Quote:
I wish Serbia proper had entered the war in communist AVNOJ created Croatia to help the Krajina Serbs when the USA bombed and ethnically cleansed them, but unfortunately we had appeaser Milosevic in power, who was the best friend Croats and Bosnian muslims ever had. Only when it came to Kosovo he tried to act, half heartedly that is.
In other words, Milosevich wasn't moronic enough for you and you'd love to get involved in suicidal war with the whole civilized world in 1990s.

Old April 12th, 2018 #7
Serbian

Quote:
In other words, Milosevich wasn't moronic enough for you and you'd love to get involved in suicidal war with the whole civilized world in 1990s.
I really hope that Putin hits Tel Aviv if this thing goes to open war. Your tears will be orgasmic for us.

Old April 12th, 2018 #8
Ru88

Quote:
I really hope that Putin hits Tel Aviv if this thing goes to open war. Your tears will be orgasmic for us.
It was predictable you're still fapping on idea about Putin-Israel war, that won't ever happen.

Whatever, how do you imagine the war of Servia against the whole World in 1990s? I suppose you blame Milosevich for his rational desire not to make military suicide.

Old April 12th, 2018 #9
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Putin have no balls to start even war against Kiev as you know. Even weak Kiev as in 2014. He is even weaker than Milosevic. How funny is to see fools waiting for his hit on Tel Aviv, nuclear armed nation with full support of USA. Such true Serbian dream.

only orgasm you have can be masturbating to that wet dream that never come true just like "kosovo je srbija"

Old April 12th, 2018 #10
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
Putin have no balls to start even war against Kiev as you know. Even weak Kiev as in 2014. He is even weaker than Milosevic. How funny is to see fools waiting for his hit on Tel Aviv, nuclear armed nation with full support of USA. Such true Serbian dream.

only orgasm you have can be masturbating to that wet dream that never come true just like "kosovo je srbija"
Take this with some scepticism.

They also tell us that Chinese have higher IQs than Europeans, which is bullshit.

Lynn also claims that differences in national income correlate in IQ difference yet he ignores other factors like 100 years of constant wars and communism which also lead to terrible economic situation. Were east Germans low IQ when they were living in poverty during communism and people were making fun of them in the West. Then West Germany had to subsidize them when they unified. East Germans were what welfare niggers of Germany? Come on its bullshit. No difference between east and west Germans just historic circumstances.

Now regardless of Serbia being devastated by ZOG wars and UN/EU sanctions, plus high gypsy and muslim populations, which would have been included in these so called stats, I still find it hard to believe that it ranks lower than gypsy infested Bulgaria, or gypsy shiptar infested FYROM on the IQ scale. Not to mention land of the gypos Romania, and wait for it Bosnia of all places It's bullshit, and you know it. Even Croat Serb haters will tell you that so called "Bosnians'' are dumbest people in ex Yugoslavia, and they were always the butt of jokes for being so stupid.

Apart from superior Slovenes all other ex Yugo peoples are pretty much the same IQ. By that I don't mean shiptars gypos and muslims from Bosnia and Sandzak.

Hell if you followed the circus at the Hague for years of Seselj's appearances there you would have seen how this guy ran rings around and humiliated the supposed high IQ north west Europeans in that so called 'court'. The vast knowledge wit humour and the devastating facts/attention to detail. It was damning and embarrassing for them, made them look like total fools. He even told them he feels sorry for them lol.

Last edited by Serbian; April 12th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.

Old April 14th, 2018 #11
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Lynn also claims that differences in national income correlate in IQ difference yet he ignores other factors
I fear that low IQ balkans niggers can't understand the meaning of word "correlate" so they think they need to corect Lynn

from /pol/

Quote:
The vast knowledge wit humour and the devastating facts/attention to detail.
I think Seselj is moron and probably make fool of himself in Hague. But this is thing with low iqs: they never know it. Dumbasses think other dumbasses like them have "vast knowlededeg wit humor". When all it wa probably just stupid IQ89 drivel from E haplogrup balkanic nigger. It's like African niggers probably think they are smart and humor and Whites are dumb and boring. Wash your hands from shit, use complicate medicine stupid White say. But nigger is smarter, he go to witch doctor, he laugh at stupuid White and his nigger friends like his humor and wit. I bet it's same thing with Seselj and serbs. Here is one more serb great wit:

Mladić then stood up shouting “this is all lies” and “I'll fuck your mother”
Ratko Mladić convicted of war crimes and genocide at UN tribunal

Old April 14th, 2018 #12
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Indeed. It would stir moral consciousness, and maybe propel the deranged "Ru88"s into oblivion.

Old April 15th, 2018 #13
Serbian

Talking

Quote:
I fear that low IQ balkans niggers....
How humiliating it must be for you to have been, as your own people still constantly whine, ruled over by low IQ Balkan niggers from Belgrade.

Since 1918, you always begged for 'unification' in order to get out from Austrian control, til 1991 when ZOG gave you a state for free.

If I were a croat I'd die of shame. Would be something like high IQ Brits being ruled by Ugandans

Old April 15th, 2018 #14
Serbian

Inferior Serbian army liberators of croat ubermensch at Trg Ban Jelacic in Zagreb 1918.

https://www.reddit.com/r/serbia/comm...#1073;у/

Belgrade was your capital too

'Evil Serbian Imperialism' cries the croat nigger as he strikes you with jew NATO muslim backing.

Old April 16th, 2018 #15
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
How humiliating it must be for you to have been, as your own people still constantly whine, ruled over by low IQ Balkan niggers from Belgrade.
fuck you

better Aryans with less afrikan haplogrups invaded by balkanic afrikan haplogrup niggers, because help by fucking jews! just like today europe invasded and occupied by low lfie nigers and mudslimse with jews help.
Serbia was First to Back Balfour Declaration | Serbian FBR in foreign .
David Albala: Serbian warrior, Zionist hero - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

Old April 16th, 2018 #16
Serbian

Quote:
fuck you

better Aryans with less afrikan haplogrups invaded by balkanic afrikan haplogrup niggers, because help by fucking jews! just like today europe invasded and occupied by low lfie nigers and mudslimse with jews help.
]
No need for this hooligan type language, but I do understand frustrations.

See it's not the same. Useless Niggers flooding into Europe on mass is one thing, Belgrade and Serbs administrating croatia is another.

Must really suck to have been under the thumb of low IQ Serbs, no wonder the complexes are still present today. I really do feel some sympathy, it must be tough for the national consciousness of croats. Being shuffled around by Austrians Hungarians and even pathetic Serbs lol.

Old April 17th, 2018 #17
Serbian

croats welcoming their Serbian King Aleksandar in Zagreb

https://www.limundo.com/kupovina/Kol...afija/61724897

https://www.limundo.com/kupovina/Kol...afija/61725045

https://www.limundo.com/kupovina/Kol...afija/61725013

1918 Croatian crowd of 20,000 in Split welcoming their Serbian liberators. Banners read Long Live King Aleksandar, Long Live Freedom, Long Live Jugoslavija, Long Live Serbian Army

http://www.telegraf.rs/zanimljivosti...u-na-rivi-foto

''Our Dearest Brothers''

I mean how low can you get

Old April 22nd, 2018 #18
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
1918 Croatian JEWS crowd of 20,000 in Split welcoming their Serbian liberators. Banners read Long Live King Aleksandar, Long Live Freedom, Long Live Jugoslavija, Long Live Serbian Army
corrected!

superior aryan land can be dominated by unwashed low iq half-nigers hordes, especialy when helped by sionists. sadly same thing happen in our day to all europe and also in world war 2 "liberation"

this is image from 4chan about 1999 and Serbia

Old April 22nd, 2018 #19
Serbian

Quote:
1918 Croatian JEWS crowd of 20,000 in Split
yeah there weren't even 200 jews in Split back in 1918.

Quote:
superior aryan land can be dominated by unwashed low iq half-nigers hordes, especialy when helped by sionists. sadly same thing happen in our day to all europe and also in world war 2 "liberation"
Yep and we see it with shiptars in Kosovo.

Our only problem was giving croatians rights and equal partnership with Serbian liberators. They deserved nothing, and 'their lands' should have just been divided between Austria and Serbia, the only two real states at the time.

croatian people have no state forming capacity, as history has shown.

Old December 3rd, 2018 #20
FLEKTARN
Banned

It happened because a great majority Serbians did not know the word diplomacy and what it means. They still don't, I'm afraid. They thought they could overpower NATO, which makes them really mentally slow.

Now if NATO intervenes in any country in Europe, NATO's gonna win. Small countries have no chance of independency. Real independency.

Thread