VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 8th, 2011 #2121
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default No Insight Into Their Condition

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
I haven't heard anything in Ed's blog about any insanity defense ADL-Don, your the one spreading the bullshit "he's crazy" lies. Calling me crazy just shows how really full of shit your are Don. Our we supposed to believe you have taken on yourself to save Ed with your insanity defense, I don't think so. Just a a pack lies to dis-credit him.

You should check out his website asshole. The heebs are trying to shut him up, just like I said, (and what he said in his writings would probably happen). The girlfriend angle you are pushing is just more bullshit to support the governments case.

Crazy people like you and Steele frequently have no insight into their condition.

Old August 8th, 2011 #2122
Hadding

Quote:
The heebs are trying to shut him up, just like I said,
Which heebs?

Old August 8th, 2011 #2123
John Liberty

Quote:
Which heebs? By hadding
Your buddies.

Old August 8th, 2011 #2124
John Liberty

Quote:
Crazy people like you and Steele frequently have no insight into their condition. by ADL-Don
You two have been sucking the Feds dick all the way through this thread, I don't know if you realize it, but your insanity bullshit just isn't cutting it Don.

Did you read his blog, can you understand this asshole. I did not write this, (is Cyndi now crazy also?)

Quote:
His arrest has been orchestrated by a corrupt government via their armed police, in an attempt to silence his pointed, politically incorrect thought, research and commentary. He has become a POLITICAL PRISONER. This is a fraud, a “frame-up”. Free Edgar Steele.com

Old August 9th, 2011 #2125
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
Q. Okay. So what was the conversation?
A. about killing people. I said, "Yes." And he said, "Okay. I've got a couple people I want killed."
Q. Did he identify who?
A. Yes, he did.
Q. And who did he say?
A. His wife and his mother-in-law.
Q. Okay. Now, had he provided any additional names before?
A. Yes, he had, the first time we talked. He mentioned a judge, Jim Michaud; Frank Linscott, a rock pit owner; and his neighbors; and another judge, but I didn't recognize his name, so I don't remember it.

This passage does seem to support Donald Pauly's contention that Edgar Steele was not of sound mind at that time. What LAWYER of sound mind would entertain the notion of killing off judges, close relatives and neighbors and imagine getting away with it by relying on someone like Larry Fairfax?

.. but conveniently there are no recordings of this alledged 'solicitation of murder' between Steele and Fairfax so we have to just take the word of Larry Fairfax - who has a known reputation in the community for dishonesty and a very intense motivation to please his federal handlers.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Another curious item is the FBI bragging about "Steele’s conviction for possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence (murder-for-hire)".

There was no mention of Steele's fingerprints on the pipe bomb. Fairfax claims to have built it. How does Steele get tagged with 'possession'?

Old August 9th, 2011 #2126
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Possession of Destructive Device

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
[/COLOR]
This passage does seem to support Donald Pauly's contention that Edgar Steele was not of sound mind at that time. What LAWYER of sound mind would entertain the notion of killing off judges, close relatives and neighbors and imagine getting away with it by relying on someone like Larry Fairfax?

.. but conveniently there are no recordings of this alledged 'solicitation of murder' between Steele and Fairfax so we have to just take the word of Larry Fairfax - who has a known reputation in the community for dishonesty and a very intense motivation to please his federal handlers.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Another curious item is the FBI bragging about "Steele’s conviction for possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence (murder-for-hire)".

There was no mention of Steele's fingerprints on the pipe bomb. Fairfax claims to have built it. How does Steele get tagged with 'possession'?
The prosecution acknowledged that Steele's fingerprints were not on the pipe bomb. The jury instructions covered this issue and if Steele ordered Fairfax to possess the pipe bomb then he also possessed it. I haven't taken the time to post them yet but you can look them up. Possession means that you have knowledge of the presense of an object and control over it.

As you pointed out, the prosecution repeatedly proved that Steele was crazy. It is an open and shut case with a hundred incidents just like the one that you pointed out. While Fairfax was frequently ellusive on the stand, I think that he was too scared to lie. After all his sentencing was delayed until after the trial. This is not to diminish the fact that he was a real scumbag.

Old August 9th, 2011 #2127
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Silencing Politically Incorrect Thoughts

Quote:
You two have been sucking the Feds dick all the way through this thread, I don't know if you realize it, but your insanity bullshit just isn't cutting it Don.

Did you read his blog, can you understand this asshole. I did not write this, (is Cyndi now crazy also?)
Silly Crazy John! The Feds didn't need to silence Steele. His 14,000 emails to his Ukrainian honeys took so much of his time that he couldn't hate. Why do you think that he put out only two newsletters in the six months after his surgery? He was writing his honeys an email every six minutes.

Old August 9th, 2011 #2128
Hadding

Quote:
Your buddies.
I don't have any "heebs" as buddies. You constantly produce stupid assumptions like this as if they were arguments.

Which "heebs"?

Old August 9th, 2011 #2129
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Heeb Buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I don't have any "heebs" as buddies. You constantly produce stupid assumptions like this as if they were arguments.

Which "heebs"?
Crazy John Liberty is Abbie Foxman's best buddy. By disrupting this thread and preventing an inquiry into the facts of this case, he does the Jew's work. He is quite a good Shabbos Goy. He is ensuring that a poor crazy man spends the rest of his life in Federal prison.

Old August 9th, 2011 #2130
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Latest Spin Version 4

Sex, Lies and Audiotape, Part 4, from Edgar Steele

How?
(Sex, Lies and Audiotape, Part IV)
by Edgar J. Steele
August 8, 2011

How did they pull it off? Easy. They did it the old-fashioned way: They cheated.

How?

How did they manufacture the recordings? We can only speculate, but we can be sure that “they” did manufacture at least the first two recordings because two of the world’s leading forensic audiology experts proved it, then pronounced them to be fakes. They won’t let us hear the third recording, though.

An “extraordinary” number of “electronic transient signatures exist on those two recordings,” said both of our sound experts, indicative of things such as editing, turning microphones on/off, equipment malfunctions and so on. The government itself ruled out everything but editing at trial (not its intent, of course).

Clearly, Larry, the Idahun Handyman Hit Man made recordings of at least some of the conversations that he and I had in the days and weeks leading up to my arrest, because I recognize snippets of some of those conversations in the two incriminating recordings.

Somebody brighter than Larry had to have woven them into the final product, though.
Somebody with a strong motivation to put me away, not to mention the resources.
Somebody arrogant enough to think that I wouldn’t or couldn’t have the resources to have the recordings analyzed closely enough to disclose their chicanery.
Somebody, perhaps, with the ability to keep me locked up and to hold me essentially incommunicado en route to my “fair” trial, for which I was not allowed even to help prepare my own defense or, more importantly, to offer evidence in my own defense.

So – let’s speculate. The FBI admits to violating its own rules in the way that Sotka made the recordings: Only Larry the Idahun Handyman Hit Man and, probably, FBI Agent Sotka know the real truth (aside from me, of course). Larry is a proven and self-admitted liar and thief with a strong motive to lie in this case, so nothing he says can be trusted. Is Sotka a liar, too? Yes, as it turned out – a seeming pathological liar, at that. All we needed then was a dirty prosecutor, which is just what showed up on my case, even before the FBI was assigned my case.

The Million-Dollar Man

They were calling me the “Million Dollar Man” in and around the local Federal courthouse because of the exceptional effort and amount of money that was being employed to ensure that I was put away “for the rest of (my) life,” as promised my wife by FBI Agent Mike Sotka, one of the two people relentlessly and ruthlessly driving my prosecution. You have to ask yourself why such resources were being expended in my prosecution if my guilt was so obvious.
You also have to ask yourself why I, a practicing trial lawyer with a spotless record, had to be held for nearly a year without bail. My family and friends pledged $1 million for bail, only to be repeatedly refused by a Federal magistrate shot through with malice and literally dripping with contempt. Held in solitary confinement for most of that year, not to mention mostly under maximum security and full lock-down, there was no way for me to communicate with others or, more importantly, actually participate in erecting my own trial defense.

Since what remained of my family’s life savings (kept on our property as silver bullion) that had not yet been stolen by Larry, the Idahun Handyman Hit Man, was confiscated by the FBI, I was left with nothing but a public defender. It is not for nothing that such lawyers are called “Public Pretenders,” believe me.

Without my many, many friends who contributed to a Legal Defense Fund, I never could have afforded to hire a private attorney or the forensic audiology experts who uncovered the proof that I had been framed. Of course, I didn’t reckon with my Federal trial judge refusing to allow them to testify.
Nor did I reckon with the fact that I would be denied confidential attorney-client communications by that prosecutor and the judge, but that is a story for another day.

Lies

I always have found it curious that the first thing Sotka declared to Cyndi, something he was to stress repeatedly, was “He (me, that is) is a liar.” Umm…about what, exactly, Agent Sotka? Then, of course, the “victim” herself (Cyndi) has complained repeatedly about all the lies that Sotka told her. I, too, have been witness to an extraordinary number of lies told by Agent Sotka.

Why did Sotka have to lie so much if the case against me was such a dead-bang, laydown sure thing? We’ll come back to that question later.
If we believe Agent Sotka is innocent (a stretch, I confess), then Larry had to have had a tape player secreted in the barn, which he then twice played into the portable recorder Sotka gave him. Easily enough done, but I refuse to believe Larry bright enough to have produced the false recordings. Besides, like Wily Coyote, Larry shops at Acme, don’t forget. Did somebody like the ADL produce those recordings for Larry?

Else, Sotka is dirty, then the possibilities unfold endlessly. He and Larry needn’t ever even have come to my property for anything except, perhaps, to record background noises. I wonder if Sotka possessed the necessary expertise to manufacture recordings? Certainly, the FBI possesses tons of sound-editing expertise, which expertise has been proven repeatedly to have been used to manufacture evidence in the past, both inside and outside the FBI laboratory in Quantico, Virginia. But, then, the FBI is so entwined with the ADL, of course.

Previous: Sex, Lies and Audiotape, Part III
Next: How Too?

Copyright ©2011, Edgar J. Steele

Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate this article and its related audio file among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

Old August 9th, 2011 #2131
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Lawyer Caught Lying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Sex, Lies and Audiotape, Part 4, from Edgar Steele

How?
(Sex, Lies and Audiotape, Part IV)
by Edgar J. Steele
August 8, 2011
Somebody, perhaps, with the ability to keep me locked up and to hold me essentially incommunicado en route to my “fair” trial, for which I was not allowed even to help prepare my own defense or, more importantly, to offer evidence in my own defense.
Since what remained of my family’s life savings (kept on our property as silver bullion) that had not yet been stolen by Larry, the Idahun Handyman Hit Man, was confiscated by the FBI, I was left with nothing but a public defender. It is not for nothing that such lawyers are called “Public Pretenders,” believe me.
Steele is lying about not being able to participate in his own defense. The judge asked him questions at least three times during the trial on routine matters and he answered politely and properly. He had every opportunity to speak up during the trial. He could have fired that worthless public defender at any time. They would then have had to give him access to telephones and other means of organizing his defense.

Steele was not held incommunicado. He wrote dozens of letters including some to me. He smuggled at least five letters to his Ukrainian girlfriend Tatyana thru priviledged legal mail to his public defender. That Negro in the woodpile has not been fully investigated.

He is lying about the government confiscating his silver. They seized it with the search warrant at his arrest. Three days later $123,850 worth was returned to Cyndi on with the exception of a few sample rounds. This was about 7,000 troy ounces or roughly 500 pounds. Fairfax only sold about 560 troy ounces total, a negligible amount.

Steele had sold off about 3,000 troy ounces in April before the arrest, for unknown reasons. The testimony by Cyndi is that they needed to pay off credit cards. This is likely a lie because silver was doubling every year and credit card interest would be at most 20% per year. They should have borrowed money on the ranch to pay off credit cards if they had to.

I have spotted some other lies in his other newsletters which I haven't had time to post. The reason that I am posting these is to show that Steele is insane. If he was sane he would know that anyone having a knowledge of this case and access to the transcript would know that they were lies.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 9th, 2011 at 01:23 PM. Reason: typo

Old August 9th, 2011 #2132
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC video on solitary confinement...

Old August 9th, 2011 #2133
-JC

Default How? (Sex, Lies and Audiotape, Part IV) as received...

How?
(Sex, Lies and Audiotape, Part IV)by Edgar J. Steele
August 8, 2011

How did they pull it off? Easy. They did it the old-fashioned way: They cheated.

How?
How did they manufacture the recordings? We can only speculate, but we can be sure that “they” did manufacture at least the first two recordings because two of the world’sleading forensic audiology experts proved it, then pronounced them to be fakes. They won’t let us hear the third recording, though.

An “extraordinary” number of “electronic transient signatures exist on those two recordings,” said both of our sound experts, indicative of things such as editing, turning microphones on/off, equipment malfunctions and so on. The government itself ruled out everything but editing at trial (not its intent, of course).

Clearly, Larry, the Idahun Handyman Hit Man made recordings of at least some of the conversations that he and I had in the days and weeks leading up to my arrest, because I recognize snippets of some of those conversations in the two incriminating recordings.

Somebody
Somebody brighter than Larry had to have woven them into the final product, though.

Somebody with a strong motivation to put me away, not to mention the resources.

Somebody arrogant enough to think that I wouldn’t or couldn’t have the resources to have the recordings analyzed closely enough to disclose their chicanery.

So – let’s speculate. The FBI admits to violating its own rules in the way that Sotka made the recordings: Only Larry the Idahun Handyman Hit Man and, probably, FBI Agent Sotka know the real truth (aside from me, of course). Larry is a proven and self-admitted liar and thief with a strong motive to lie in this case, so nothing he says can be trusted. Is Sotka a liar, too? Yes, as it turned out – a seeming pathological liar, at that. All we needed then was a dirty prosecutor, which is just what showed up on my case, even before the FBI was assigned my case.

The Million-Dollar Man
They were calling me the “Million Dollar Man” in and around the local Federal courthouse because of the exceptional effort and amount of money that was being employed to ensure that I was put away “for the rest of (my) life,” as promised my wife by FBI Agent Mike Sotka, one of the two people relentlessly and ruthlessly driving my prosecution. You have to ask yourself why such resources were being expended in my prosecution if my guilt was so obvious.
You also have to ask yourself why I, a practicing trial lawyer with a spotless record, had to be held for nearly a year without bail. My family and friends pledged $1 million for bail, only to be repeatedly refused by a Federal magistrate shot through with malice and literally dripping with contempt. Held in solitary confinement for most of that year, not to mention mostly under maximum security and full lock-down, there was no way for me to communicate with others or, more importantly, actually participate in erecting my own trial defense.

Without my many, many friends who contributed to a Legal Defense Fund, I never could have afforded to hire a private attorney or the forensic audiology experts who uncovered the proof that I had been framed. Of course, I didn’t reckon with my Federal trial judge refusing to allow them to testify.

Nor did I reckon with the fact that I would be denied confidential attorney-client communications by that prosecutor and the judge, but that is a story for another day.

Lies
I always have found it curious that the first thing Sotka declared to Cyndi, something he was to stress repeatedly, was “He (me, that is) is a liar.” Umm…about what, exactly, Agent Sotka? Then, of course, the “victim” herself (Cyndi) has complained repeatedly about all the lies that Sotka told her. I, too, have been witness to an extraordinary number of lies told by Agent Sotka.

Why did Sotka have to lie so much if the case against me was such a dead-bang, laydown sure thing? We’ll come back to that question later.

If we believe Agent Sotka is innocent (a stretch, I confess), then Larry had to have had a tape player secreted in the barn, which he then twice played into the portable recorder Sotka gave him. Easily enough done, but I refuse to believe Larry bright enough to have produced the false recordings. Besides, like Wily Coyote, Larry shops at Acme, don’t forget. Did somebodylike the ADL produce those recordings for Larry?

Else, Sotka is dirty, then the possibilities unfold endlessly. He and Larry needn’t ever even have come to my property for anything except, perhaps, to record background noises. I wonder if Sotka possessed the necessary expertise to manufacture recordings? Certainly, the FBI possesses tons of sound-editing expertise, which expertise has been proven repeatedly to have been used to manufacture evidence in the past, both inside and outside the FBI laboratory in Quantico, Virginia. But, then, the FBI is so entwined with the ADL, of course.

Previous: Sex, Lies and Audiotape, Part III
Next: How Too?

Copyright ©2011, Edgar J. Steele

Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate this article and its related audio file among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications.Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

Old August 9th, 2011 #2134
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Crazy -JC

Crazy -JC has done it again. He has posted a duplicate of a Steele rant and this is his third offense. He clearly has not read the thread because I posted the rant many hours ago. It is time to put -JC on moderation. All he is doing is trashing the thread so no one can read it. Perhaps he will be merciful and delete his last three duplicate posts of Steele's rants.

Old August 9th, 2011 #2135
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Solitary Confinement a Blessing

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Steele should thank G-d that he has been in solitary confinement. He might have otherwise gotten introduced to a big buck Negro who was in the pay of the Jews. He needs to be taken in by the Aryan Brotherhood. They will get a kick out of the cover of Fairfax's book which shows his logging truck running over one of them.

Old August 11th, 2011 #2136
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Close Parallels

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/siren...ife-sentenced/

Sirens & Gavels

Man who tried to blow up wife sentenced

Posted by Meghann Aug. 9, 2011 3 p.m. •

A man who tried to blow up his wife with a homemade bomb will spend 25 years in federal prison, a judge ruled today in Coeur d'Alene. Levi Wayne Mendenhall, 31, transported the device from Omak, Wash., to his estranged wife's home in Kamiah, Idaho, where he placed it on the hood of her car. A homeowner found the box and called authorities after she noticed wires. No one was injured.

U.S. District Judge Edward Lodge called the act “an atrocious criminal attempt on the lives of others” before sentencing Mendenhall to 300 months. Mendenhall pleaded guilty in May to stalking, transporting explosives with intent to kill, injure, or intimidate, and use of explosive material during the commission of a federal felony. Mendenhall is required to seek mental health counseling. Lodge said mental health problems are the only logical explanation for the crime.

Mendenhall constructed the device using a three-inch plastic pipe filled with explosive powder, razor blades and BBs after buying the components at stores in northeastern Washington. Lodge said though no one was physically injured, the case will have lasting effects on Mendnehall's children, who will grow up without a father.

Mendenhall apologized for his crimes in a rambling statement read in court. He said he spent two weeks in mental health ward after a suicide attempt. “It's pretty obvious I wasn't ready to be released,” he said.

Old August 11th, 2011 #2137
-JC

Default NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Explorer: The Aryan Brotherhood #1 of 5...

Old August 11th, 2011 #2138
procopius

The one that should be tarded is Don the liar.

What is your obsession with defaming Edgar Steele? Is the money that good?

Old August 11th, 2011 #2139
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/siren...ife-sentenced/

Sirens & Gavels

Man who tried to blow up wife sentenced

Posted by Meghann Aug. 9, 2011 3 p.m. •

A man who tried to blow up his wife with a homemade bomb will spend 25 years in federal prison, a judge ruled today in Coeur d'Alene. Levi Wayne Mendenhall, 31, transported the device from Omak, Wash., to his estranged wife's home in Kamiah, Idaho, where he placed it on the hood of her car. A homeowner found the box and called authorities after she noticed wires. No one was injured.

U.S. District Judge Edward Lodge called the act “an atrocious criminal attempt on the lives of others” before sentencing Mendenhall to 300 months. Mendenhall pleaded guilty in May to stalking, transporting explosives with intent to kill, injure, or intimidate, and use of explosive material during the commission of a federal felony. Mendenhall is required to seek mental health counseling. Lodge said mental health problems are the only logical explanation for the crime.

Mendenhall constructed the device using a three-inch plastic pipe filled with explosive powder, razor blades and BBs after buying the components at stores in northeastern Washington. Lodge said though no one was physically injured, the case will have lasting effects on Mendnehall's children, who will grow up without a father.

Mendenhall apologized for his crimes in a rambling statement read in court. He said he spent two weeks in mental health ward after a suicide attempt. “It's pretty obvious I wasn't ready to be released,” he said.
looks like temporary insanity does not work so well with premeditated murder attempts. Gosh, who knew? Thanks for posting, Don.

Old August 11th, 2011 #2140
8Man
"moderate" radical

There's a significant difference between the Steele and Mendenhall cases. In the Steele case it was Fairfax that did all the physical stuff (acquire and assemble the pipebomb components, attach it to Cindys car, went to check on it in Oregon, etc..) We have Fairfax (dubious) word that Steele asked him to do it.

Steele has been convicted for words (that he may have spoke), not for any actual deed that could have endangered his wife. Completely different with Mendenhall- assuming the info is accurate- he did comit acts meant to kill his wife.

Only the US 'Justice' system could rationalize nearly identical sentences for such disparate cases.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread