VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2010 #1001
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry We Are Honored

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Steele View Post
My name is Kelsey Steele and I am the youngest daughter of Edgar J. Steele.
The PayPal account for donations is in my name and going directly to me.
Every single last cent is going to my Dad and his case.

The site is legitimate. The Donations are not a scam.

This is real.

My Dad needs help. He needs his freedom back.

I realize how incredibly simple it would be for just anyone to come on here, make an account and pretend to be me. if contacting me through an online website like Myspace will work for you... message me on Facebook then.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...9592164&v=wall

If you still feel uncomfortable on donating, simple solution, just don't! :]
I'm not out to steal money or be greedy. Though unfortunately I do not make enough money to support my Dad, though I am personally trying to save as much as possible from my own pay checks. ALL of my parents savings was stripped from them. I wouldn't have set up the paypal account if it wasn't the only option.

Or get on amazon and send my Dad some books! Maybe some good Sci Fi! Anything appropriate of course. Must be new, paper back and you can only send 5 at a time. Must be from the publisher or store.. so I always buy directly from Amazon to be safe. Make sure that you follow all the guidelines for sending mail. use the following address:

Edgar J. Steele #361857
C/O Spokane County Jail
W 1100 Mallon Ave
Spokane, WA 99260-0320
Kelsey:

We are honored. Why have you not replied to at least three of my letters on your MySpace accounts? Why has your mother not approved of this website? Why was my supportive post on your website not approved? Why is your snail mail address for donations the same as
www.conspiratology.org
Deon Masker
6848 N Government Way#114-22
Coeur D Alene,ID
208-762-4688

Any Jewish princess can register as K_Steele. You came out of the woodwork as soon as some shekels were to be made. Why is the ownership of your domain masked? BTW, as Mr Linder points out, this is not the trojancowboy's first rodeo. Matzel Tov!

Old July 26th, 2010 #1002
Alex Linder
Administrator

I removed my post after seeing hers.

However, I'm still not persuaded this is legitimate.

If I were in her position, my post would not be focused on money, my utmost concern would be to explain to people what I thought was really going on.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1003
OTPTT
Banned

I'm not convinced either, Alex. I also agree with the second part of your statement above regarding her view of what's happening with her father.

Quote:
My name is Kelsey Steele ... message me on Facebook then.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000219592164&v=wall
I get the following message when I use the above url:

"The page you requested was not found."

I am willing to contribute but would like to message you first on FB. There are almost 100 people named 'Kelsey Steele' on FB. Would you please narrow it down for us and provide a little more information that would allow us to contact you and not the other 99?

Thank you for your above post and your additional assistance.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1004
Rick Ronsavelle

Many names here- Cyndi, Kelsey, Chelsey. . .

Russ- "I have just received an email from Chelsey Steele"

Donald Pauly- "I have notified Cyndi Steele"

Kelsey Steele

Old July 26th, 2010 #1005
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I get the following message when I use the above url:

"The page you requested was not found."
It comes up for me.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1006
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It comes up for me.
Coming up for me now. Took no small amount of effort though. Awaiting 'friend' request approval.

Last edited by OTPTT; July 26th, 2010 at 01:51 PM.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1007
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Last Reply From Cyndi

I sent a photo of the letter that I supposedly had received from Steele to Cyndi. It had failed several authentication tests and I wanted her to identify the handwriting. This was long before that I posted it on VNN. It is clear that the Feds have her scared of her own shadow.

This is the third reply that I have received from Cyndi's Facebook account. It is thought to be genuine since it existed at least on 6 July. It also lists her children and much other identifying information. You may have to have a Facebook account for the below link to work.

Beware. All NEW Facebook and MySpace accounts supposedly belonging to the Steele family should be presumed to be forged.
Quote:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00000510752033

Cyndi Steele July 13 at 7:36pm Report

By posting this letter to me, you are potentially jeopardizing him having any contact with anyone. I have been forbidden by the court any direct or indirect contact. As frustrating as that is for me, I don't want him loosing all contact, especially from our children. So, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to enlarge it enough to even verify his handwriting. Please do not send me anything like this again. I will be deleting this immediately for it is tempting to read it, but other things are more important to me.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1008
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Typo

Quote:
My name is Kelsey Steele and I am the youngest daughter of Edgar J. Steele.
Kelsey needs to fix the error in her post. She is the ONLY daughter of Edgar Steele. I would have thought that she would have known.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1009
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Kelsey needs to fix the error in her post. She is the ONLY daughter of Edgar Steele. I would have thought that she would have known.
She probably means the daughter and youngest of his children.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1010
Toecutter

Default re

What You need to understand Kelsey, is, that we, here are NOT hostile to You and Your family, quite the opposite, we simply, as You well understand, have no way of verifying Your identity, thus making sure, that the funds we donate go to the right party - Your dad.

You could choose a representative from this board and confide in him/her, and we will accept You as bona-fide, if this person vouches for You.

Hardly any loss of privacy.

We have conducted collections this way before.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1011
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Youngest Daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
She probably means the daughter and youngest of his children.
An impostor might not have known that Steele adopted Cyndi's daughter Nicole from a previous marriage. This is the kind of mistake that I doubt the real Kelsey would make.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1012
Latebloomer

Edgar Steel "charged in murder-for-hire plot" posters:

(Preface: I don't appreciate being backed into a corner by people I don't know, particularly by individuals whose motivation and/or intentions may be good, neutral or evil. Because I've spent _MANY_ hours every day over recent weeks working on Edgar Steele support, I'm writing this response. Even writing this may give some posters fuel to keep their ridiculous
suspicional, speculative fires burning - much to their glee I'm sad to say. No affront or insult intended. I'm not a regular here, but what I see, I see.)

Me, "Latebloomer" = Bob Magnuson. Visit my website, www.gandsnut.net - I have interests like the next Joe. Also like the next Joe, I use Internet aliases. I subscribed to VNN long, long ago, then my interest waned. I have 1800-some posts on SF (a large message board, mentioning the name of which I hesitate to do, because I don't know if you folks have grudges with them). On SF, I'm "Latebloomer". Easy connection, um? Read my SF posts - 98% of which are 100% honest - and you'll know who's writing this. I reserve 2% of my SF posts to my own human fallibility. If somebody must critique what I've shared publicly with a microscope, you'd better be 100% perfect yourself 100% of the time. And not motivated by evil or some agenda.

If I could interject, I'm being candid, and truthful up to the point of necessary privacy, such as not listing my DL, SSN or that which I deem is "sensitive". I will not be candid regarding Edgar Steele legal strategy issues because, well, it's dumb and I don't have the permission to do so. This is not about me, it's about others who discuss and tell me what to do. I may put
in my $0.02, but in the end, I follow directions.

I reside in Spokane, WA, 1.25 hours from Edgar Steele's home. I help out with www.conspiratology.com website stuff, because I volunteered in 2004 to do so. Yes, Ms. Deon Masker owns Conspiratology. Ms. Masker has known Edgar and Cyndi Steele on a face-to-face basis considerably longer than the 7 years I've resided in Spokane. Because Ms. Masker and I
don't know where Mrs. Steele is located, nor do we have email or phone contact with her, our interface with the Steeles has been through daughter Kelsey, who lives out of the area. It's so great to have Kelsey guiding and interfacing with "us". It's not "our" business where Mrs. Steele is, nor where other of the Steele family are, unless Kelsey wants to say.

Would everybody please avoid conjecture, guesstimation and "well, I think"?

I've met Mr. Steele twice; once in a private setting, once in a public venue. Both times I had the great fortune to chat, to discuss. I find him an extraordinary thinker, very perceptive, sophisticatedly funny, and personably accessible. I've emailed him, volunteering my assistance with his www.conspiracypenpal.com (and other) efforts, mostly because I'm a geek and I live close to him. To date, he has not taken me up on my offers. Cool with me, I respect that. If the reader of this has any contention with Mr. Steele and/or his family, please, don't come after me with your complaint. You telling me why and how you harbor ill-will with Mr. Steele does absolutely no good except to let you vent.

It's because I admire Mr. Steele and his 'output' that I, yes, me, Bob Magnuson, Latebloomer, 'gandsnut', stepped forward to create www.free-edgar-steele.com which is directly supported by Ms. Masker, Ms. Ingri Cassel, a few others in the north Idaho area, and others out of the
region. I am "admin". Somewhere along the line I chose to use "admin" and "FES admins" when moderating FES because I don't want fame or glory for my labors. I am part of a circle of people who are choosing to give their time, money, effort, interest, concern, support for - as I've put it elsewhere - "a guy sitting in jail". I also wanted the flexibility to actually have fellow admins, but that has yet to occur.

Would you people please take a moment and sit there - in jail - with Edgar Steele? Think about who's coming after you, and your world, with intent to file you away to cold storage for a long time. Now think about Internet "friends" who are free to drive out to dinner or a movie, free to fritter away countless hours suspicioning and speculating about your butt sitting in jail.
What lifts your spirit: message board squabbles and factional pit-bulling or plain people writing simple letters of hope and support? While you languish in your cell, what helps you get to the next day: knowing Internet "friends" are donating, working towards your release, or being sure you're forgotten because petty opinions, SPECULATIONS are far more entertaining on a safe, keyboard-pounding basis?

My bitterness earned in less than a month is because I give, and give honestly, then find what I have given is called "scam" and doubted. If any reader of this has doubts, I respect that. You do what you feel is best regarding the guy sitting in jail. The PayPal link presented on FES was forwarded to me from Kelsey Steele. The address to snail-mail Mr. Steele presented on FES worked for me - 2X. Reports have come in that snail-mail has been returned unopened. Those reporting such are either lying or telling the truth - I have no control over that. Maybe they got the wrong snail-mail addy.

Since Ms. Masker knows Mr. and Mrs. Steele well (and for a long time), and since the address she gave to receive snail-mail donations is close to Sagle, ID, and since Ms. Masker is involved with FES, and because Kelsey Steele approves of her (and our) volunteered support, we're happy to pipeline non-PayPal donations to Kelsey. For complete accountability, we've
publicly advised all snail-mail donations specify Kelsey Steele as recipient. As she (and others in her family) can, I'd imagine that she will write thank-you's. Keep in mind Kelsey Steele is shouldering a huge responsibility, largely doing so over email and phone calls. Us "FES admins" try not to overwhelm her, and try to keep our pettinesses at a minimum.

I had thought of listing Kelsey's email addy, but removed it because of the unfortunate reality that bent, bad people are not at all as forthright as I am being here. I'd bet big money on Kelsey finding she would become the target of one or more clever, evil Internet piranha, ecstatic they could flood her mailbox with bile or soothingly deceptive "help".

When www.free-edgar-steele.com was being born, "us admins" (all those involved) hoped it would 1) centralize non-speculative information, 2) prevent the release of information that would/might be strategically damaging - or even helpful - to the case, 3) provide a hub from
which support efforts could take form, and 4) to try and buffer the Steele family from inundation via the net. We did not elevate ourselves to this role, we offered, gave and were given OK and permission by Edgar's daughter.

Now I, "admin" for FES, find much of my time dealing with Person X who can't stand comments in the same place as Person Y. I moderate and edit FES comments to allow a public voice for all, but find I have to constantly walk on eggshells. FES visitor "Jones" has years of squabbling argument with FES visitor "Smith", and I'm supposed to find a way to let them both make
positive comments? I've spent going on 3 hours to write this. Why? Because assorted grown-up humans act like hypersensitive, self-consumed boobs.

I was the "FES admin" who visited Mr. Steele last week. While I was waiting to take the elevator to the visiting area, a big wave of emotion hit me from out of the blue, and I felt self-conscious about wiping my eyes. Here I'm just visiting, I'm not the guy in the cell. But some ominous fear and weight
of just thinking about Edgar's plight pounded on me; it was not a nice feeling. Our kinsman is _living_ this kind of stress. All I wanted to do was to offer 5, 10 or 15 minutes of escape for an innocent person behind bars.

What I do is a scam?

To close, I notice Kelsey Steele has a VNN member ID, "K_Steele". I emailed her for confirmation of this, she says it's her.

Can we get on with the Free Edgar Steele focus??

LB / Bob Magnuson

Old July 26th, 2010 #1013
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Attempted Post

Last Saturday I attempted this post and it was not approved. I thought that the reason was that it would require a specific answer from Kelsey that was not available. My colleague in Phoenix also reported that her supportive post was not approved.

Quote:

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=13#comment-25

Donald E. Pauly PERMALINK
July 17, 2010

Please Note: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Kelsey have you been able to talk to your dad on the phone? If so what
did he have to say about his treatment? How is your brother and mother
doing?
Moments ago I attempted to post the above again. It now gives me the URL
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=13#comment-87 . This indicates to me that 6 posts out of 87 were approved. There is a Negro in this woodpile.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1014
Latebloomer

Donald E. Pauly:

You attempted to post a comment on www.free-edgar-steele.com wherein an email sent to "[email protected]" was bounced thus:

<[email protected]>: host barracuda2.adl.org[63.146.172.81] said: 550 No such user ([email protected]) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Here is what was sent from the FES admins. We think it reasonable, considering what was given as your email addy:

----------

Author : Donald E. Pauly (IP: 63.164.47.194 , host194.sprintnetops.net)
E-mail : [email protected]
URL : http://www.jpost.com
Whois : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?...=63.164.47.194

Comment: Kelsey have you been able to talk to your dad on the phone? If so what did he have to say about his treatment? How is your brother and mother doing?
-----------

will not be posted on our web site due to the given URL and inquiring after personal, family affairs. Also, as Mr. Steele has said very little (to nothing) about his jail treatment, publicizing any info on that point may be
detrimental to his legal battle.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1015
K_Steele

Unhappy

I understand why there's doubt. trust me I do.

Nicole Steele is my sister.. and even though my Dad adopted her.. Nicole is still Edgar Steele's daughter. Family doesn't always mean blood. I consider Nicole my sister as though she is blood. Always have, always will.

I apologize that the link for FB didn't work...

Look, my Dad is innocent. He does not deserve to be in Jail and he needs his freedom back. I actually just received a phone call from him in the middle of typing this.. just to hear the sadness in his voice breaks my heart. I don't care about your money, I don't care if I am personally in debt the rest of my life in order to get an attorney to prove my Dad is innocent. He needs to come home!

I'm starting to feel as though I may have possibly opened Pandora's Box with getting on this forum. Honestly, the last thing I need to focus on right now is fighting with proving my identity.

The snail mail address is the same as Deon's because I have not set up a P.O. box and would rather not be giving my address out all over the web.

I'm just here to help my Dad any way possible...

Old July 26th, 2010 #1016
K_Steele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Last Saturday I attempted this post and it was not approved. I thought that the reason was that it would require a specific answer from Kelsey that was not available. My colleague in Phoenix also reported that her supportive post was not approved.

Moments ago I attempted to post the above again. It now gives me the URL
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=13#comment-87 . This indicates to me that 6 posts out of 87 were approved. There is a Negro in this woodpile.
I honestly am not sure why they weren't approved...
Though I can at least respond to the comment now...

I have been able to talk to my Dad a few times... He's scared...
They're of course putting him through hell... they're keep him locked up for days in his cell... not even allowed to take a shower. They've had him in max security.. though recently moved him to a different floor of the jail (when he went 'missing'... they actually just moved him to a different cell...)

He's allowed out a little bit more now at least.. I actually just received a phone call from him a little bit ago today... He's loosing hope... All he wants is to just be able to see Cyndi... and they're not even letting that happen.

I am thankfully getting to FINALLY see him in person tomorrow...

As for my Mom, brother AND sister.. They're all doing ok... we're a strong a family and I know we can pull through to get my Dad back with us. I'll do every thing in my power to get his freedom back and make the family complete again.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1017
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Kelsey's Authentication

I just received a string of emails from Kelsey Steele. She successfully answered all of my authentication questions and there can be no doubt as to her identity. This does not excuse her lax management of www.free-edgar-steele.com . There remain several unanswered questions about that.

I will confirm necessary details by PM for any forum members having the need to know.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1018
varg

Why do you have so many sockpuppets K_Steele? Why are using the same computer as other people commenting in here?

Old July 26th, 2010 #1019
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Why do you have so many sockpuppets K_Steele? Why are using the same computer as other people commenting in here?
VARG, WHY DON'T YOU GO CRAWL UNDER A ROCK WHERE YOU BELONG?

All you guys should be ashamed of yourself. What do you want her to do? Come visit you personally? For God's sake, get real and stop this nonsense of suspecting everyone that walks in the door. Most of you guys have NO clue about what is going on or the seriousness of it all. This is not a game, we are trying to save a mans life and his family.
You heard her, ED IS NOT GUILTY AND IF YOU ARE HIS FRIEND, THEN SHUTUP WITH THE CRAP AND DO THE RIGHT THING....DONATE. Donald, Cindi don't know you from jack squat, you cannot expect a person to act any other way. All you guys are doing, has been to make things more difficult. You give freely to the beer guzzling types and dope smokers association, but now we have a REAL cause and need...and all you fools do is insult and act like a barrel of monkeys. Now you know why I don't join your stupid organizations, because most of you are retarded. Besides I have trouble loading this screwed up site and someone is blocking something here. Did it ever occur that the network gurus play with each of us? NO, you're not bright enough to figure that, are you.

Kelsey, I am one that's on your side. I don't know about the rest of these people. Thanks for being brave and coming here to only be interogated by the idiots. At least you try.

Your friend Russ

P.S. Now what will they make of this...I wonder. I am starting to think the Jews run this site.

Now my posts are being blocked!!!

Old July 26th, 2010 #1020
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
VARG, WHY DON'T YOU GO CRAWL UNDER A ROCK WHERE YOU BELONG?

All you guys should be ashamed of yourself. What do you want her to do? Come visit you personally? For God's sake, get real and stop this nonsense of suspecting everyone that walks in the door. Most of you guys have NO clue about what is going on or the seriousness of it all. This is not a game, we are trying to save a mans life and his family.
You heard her, ED IS NOT GUILTY AND IF YOU ARE HIS FRIEND, THEN SHUTUP WITH THE CRAP AND DO THE RIGHT THING....DONATE. Donald, Cindi don't know you from jack squat, you cannot expect a person to act any other way. All you guys are doing, has been to make things more difficult. You give freely to the beer guzzling types and dope smokers association, but now we have a REAL cause and need...and all you fools do is insult and act like a barrel of monkeys. Now you know why I don't join your stupid organizations, because most of you are retarded. Besides I have trouble loading this screwed up site and someone is blocking something here. Did it ever occur that the network gurus play with each of us? NO, you're not bright enough to figure that, are you.

Kelsey, I am one that's on your side. I don't know about the rest of these people. Thanks for being brave and coming here to only be interogated by the idiots. At least you try.

Your friend Russ

P.S. Now what will they make of this...I wonder. I am starting to think the Jews run this site.

Now my posts are being blocked!!!
Way to overreact to a simple question posed to her. Yes she has other accounts, yes someone posting in here is sharing the same computer. Is my question to much to handle? We don't allow sockpuppets on VNN. If she is accepting donations for Edgar Steele then she should give credible proof she is who she says she is. All i'm asking is, if she is who she says she is, then why she is using sockpuppets?

Regarding the comment about the site being down in your ramblings, Yes the site was just down for the past 30mins to hour, I had to fix some problems with the site, It should be running now- It had nothing to do with 'censoring you' (I don't even know you and have never even read any of your posts)

Tags
edgar steele

Thread