VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2008 #61
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
What if Poland made them instead?
I'm not sure whether you're referring to the will or the financing.

If it's to the will, then I'll say that in the inter-war period Dmowski was a very popular politician. He was a Panslavist and a monarchist and urged Pilsudski to ally with the Whites to destroy the Judeo-Bolsheviks.

To this day, Dmowski has a following in Poland -- a following that would be significantly larger if not for the judeo-media.

If it's to the financing, then Polish taxpayers will most likely end up paying for the damn shield. But believe me when I say that they want the damn thing as much as Kwans wanted the bailout.

I believe the Czech Republic is already building "its" shield. I'm not sure who's paying for it, though.

Quote:
Probably true but I have never met any Poles who didn't express such an opinion,
And how many Americans have you met who don't believe in the Holocaust?

For the most part, Poles love Russian culture (literature, art, music), but the judeo-media has a powerful grip on their minds and never ceases talking about the "atrocities of the Evil Russians" both past and present.

If the media talked about "Judeo-Bolsheviks" instead of "Evil Russians" then I'm certain the sentiment would be very different.

But it clearly isn't hatred, as I've already said that, generally speaking, Poles are very fond of Russian culture.

Quote:
Likely derived from the feeling of victimization which is a bit different than what America experiences.
Indeed, Poland and Russia have a history that isn't exactly the epitome of friendship.

But I'm of the opinion that enough time has passed since it was genuine Russians and Poles who were at each other's throats.

The most recent conflicts were basically jews slaughtering innocents en masse all over Eastern Europe.

Alas, the judeo-media provides the Polish public with a very different version of the events. And I'm sure the situation isn't much different on the Russian and Ukrainian sides, either.

Old October 4th, 2008 #62
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default A red army officer in Polish captivity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUnF-4m2Np4

Old October 4th, 2008 #63
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
A red army officer in Polish captivity
Really, Bill, don't pollute this thread with such garbage.

Old October 6th, 2008 #64
Curious
Banned

Are Georgians White?

Old October 7th, 2008 #65
Kind Lampshade Maker

Georgians are unique, not exactly resembling their neighbors. They were successful in repelling an Ottoman Turk invasion. Unlike their neighbors on their southern border, you never see Georgians on welfare or act like Niggers. They're good in school and hold good positions in society. Unlike their neighbors on their northern borders, you never hear tales of drunkenness, domestic violence, lip-smacking at the dinner table and pseudo-mafioso lifestyling

Old October 7th, 2008 #66
Mark Kerpolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Georgians are unique, not exactly resembling their neighbors.
Because they're unique half-Turkish mongrels? Or how should I interpret this?

Quote:
(..) you never see Georgians on welfare or act like Niggers.
There are relatively few, so I guess you're hereby advocating that Georgians should to come to Europe? (Would this perhaps count as some type of social experiment...?)

Quote:
They're good in school and hold good positions in society. Unlike their neighbors on their northern borders, you never hear tales of drunkenness, domestic violence, lip-smacking at the dinner table and pseudo-mafioso lifestyling
Lemmings often attribute the very same to the eternal kike.

(Say, are you part-Georgian — or of some other Caucasus ethnicity — yourself?)

Last edited by Mark Kerpolt; October 7th, 2008 at 08:41 AM.

Old October 7th, 2008 #67
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
They're good in school and hold good positions in society. Unlike their neighbors on their northern borders, you never hear tales of drunkenness, domestic violence, lip-smacking at the dinner table and pseudo-mafioso lifestyling
Good job describing the typical Georgian, just take the "never" out and put in "always". But lets be fair like Chechens they aren't pseudo-mafia they are mafia, you can just look at Soviet history in the Stalin era to see that. Later on they had a very nice life style because of it (By having stolen it from working people). Typical criminals.

Old October 7th, 2008 #68
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
Quote:
I wouldn't consider Georgians Europeans given the pro-Turkish nature of the Georgians now. To me they seem like a non-Muslim variant of Albanians.
Works for me.

Old October 7th, 2008 #69
Curious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Works for me.
I once attended a Georgian feast, and indeed Albanians were invited. BTW.Khochapuri is very tasty food.

Old October 7th, 2008 #70
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aistulf View Post
...There are relatively few, so I guess you're hereby advocating that Georgians should to come to Europe? (Would this perhaps count as some type of social experiment...?)...
They're already here. But, compared to 3rd Worldlers, they at least behave themselves. I at least have sympathy for them and Armenians, because they are enemies of the Türkenschweine
Quote:
...(Say, are you part-Georgian — or of some other Caucasus ethnicity — yourself?)
No. But, I have some Bulgarian ancestry, on my father's side
Quote:
Because they're unique half-Turkish mongrels? Or how should I interpret this?
Armenians and Georgians are indegenous to the region, since at least Biblical times. The Turks originate from western China and are a nomadic race who never stop heading westward. There is a province, in western China, where a noticable Tukic language is spoken. The Coolies have problems with them, because they want independence. This particular region made the news for the blood-letting, this summer, where a police station full of stinky little piss-skinned slanty-eyed monkeys were exterminated. I have sympathy for these Turks, because they stayed home and were not with the other group who's ambitions were to invade Europe. If they want to keep their homeland indegenous, they're alright by me. Tibetans and Burmese, too

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; October 7th, 2008 at 01:32 PM.

Old October 7th, 2008 #71
Mark Kerpolt

Quote:
They're already here. But, compared to 3rd Worldlers, they at least behave themselves. I at least have sympathy for them and Armenians, because they are enemies of the Türkenschweine
Georgia is on friendly terms with Turkey and Azerbaijan, very friendly terms in fact. Only Armenia and Iran aren't, and they — not surprisingly enough — have Indo-European origins (historically speaking at least).

Quote:
Armenians and Georgians are indegenous to the region, since at least Biblical times.
Yes, so what? But does that give the right to the Georgians to steal the land of non-Georgian/non—half-Turk peoples? (Like the Iranic Ossetians).

Quote:
The Turks originate from western China and are a nomadic race who never stop heading westward. There is a province, in western China, where a noticable Tukic language is spoken.
I know all of this and I speak about them often, unless you've been hiding under a rock and haven't noticed any of my threads on them. I posted several times about the Tocharians also, for instance. The truly indigenous people of Western ‘China,’ by the way (along with Wakhi and Pamiri Tajiks, Scythians and other peoples).

Quote:
The Coolies have problems with them, because they want independence. This particular region made the news for the blood-letting, this summer, where a police station full of stinky little piss-skinned slanty-eyed monkeys were exterminated. I have sympathy for these Turks, because they stayed home and were not with the other group who's ambitions were to invade Europe. If they want to keep their homeland indegenous, they're alright by me. Tibetans and Burmese, too
I don't entirely agree, but I'm also sympathetic towards them because I simply consider the dickless dog eating yellow animal (a.k.a. the ‘Chinaman’) an even greater and more cunning threat.

Last edited by Mark Kerpolt; October 7th, 2008 at 02:40 PM.

Old October 8th, 2008 #72
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
...Yes, so what? But does that give the right to the Georgians to steal the land of non-Georgian/non—half-Turk peoples? (Like the Iranic Ossetians)...
These borders have been established long ago and are secured through treaty-backed concensus. As I mentioned before, I have no problem with North- and South Ossetia joining together to declare a souvereign state. However, they should do this independent of third countries. In other words, they should be issuing Ossetian passports and not Russian ones. They should publish their own constitution and form their own military. From what I hear, the Ossetians wish to join Russia only because of economic advantage. They seem to think that Russia's ruling thugs are about to divide their wealth with them
Quote:
...I know all of this and I speak about them often, unless you've been hiding under a rock and haven't noticed any of my threads on them...
I hate to deflate your ego. But, I'm not really in the habit of going around looking
Quote:
Georgia is on friendly terms with Turkey and Azerbaijan, very friendly terms in fact...
True. They are good-neighborly friendly, as good behaving countries should be. This should continue, as long as each neighbor abstains from ambitions to undermine the other, whether it be racially, economically or geographically

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; October 8th, 2008 at 05:03 AM.

Old October 8th, 2008 #73
Mark Kerpolt

Quote:
These borders have been established long ago and are secured through treaty-backed concensus.
Damn, do you work for the EU or something?? That's typical EUpparatčik-speak.

We all know that Stalin and the Soviet Union engaged in a gigantic divide et impera. Even the Soviet era republics were already ‘divided.’ ‘Nagorno-Ķarabaχ’ (Artsaχ), Naχčevan, Abχazia, Ajara, Yužnaia/South Ossetia (of course), Sæmærķænd, ‘Marî’ (Mærv), etc. are just a few examples of Soviet caused conflict zones with ‘ethnic division’ (read: cases where mostly non—Indo-European [read: shitskin] peoples have been rewarded ancient Aryan lands, as a part of the earlier mentioned ploy).

Quote:
As I mentioned before, I have no problem with North- and South Ossetia joining together to declare a souvereign state. However, they should do this independent of third countries. In other words, they should be issuing Ossetian passports and not Russian ones.
I'm not saying Russia is the ideal, but do you honestly find it odd that Ossetians seek protection from Russia? Georgia started this war, remember?! How hard is that to understand, even the 'Kשa admits that!

Plus, another reason is that North Ossetia is already part of Russia.

Quote:
They should publish their own constitution and form their own military.
So that they can be annihilated by the 'Kשa-backed Georgian half-Turks led by that nauseating Jew-lackey monkey Sackofshitvillain?! Your sense of humor went from bad to simply revolting.

Quote:
From what I hear, the Ossetians wish to join Russia only because of economic advantage.
Is that perhaps CNN?

In case you haven't noticed, the Ossetians have been in conflicts already since the 1990s (and they've had several full-blown civil wars since the fall of the USSR). In fact, Sackofshitvillain himself saw his attack on occupied Ossetia as a means of ‘restoring/reannexing’ “Georgian land.”

The pro-Turk/half-Turk, pro-'Kשa and pro-‘Israel’ animal Georgians obviously want the Ossetians out of the way. The Ossetians, by the way, who descended from the Alans that helped Europeans to defeat both the Huns and the Moors, alongside the Franks and other Germanic peoples.

Their honor and track record is almost that of the Cossacks. Just compare their track record and reputation to that of the sleazy Georgians, with their most prominent figure being the blood-thirsty half-Turk gorilla ‘Stalin.’

Quote:
They seem to think that Russia's ruling thugs are about to divide their wealth with them
I don't think they believe that, they just don't want to be sadistically exterminated by a bunch of half-Turks with the 'Kשa's and ‘Israel's’ blessings! If that isn't asking too much of you....

Quote:
I hate to deflate your ego. But, I'm not really in the habit of going around looking
This is actually more telling of your own ego, since you don't really appear to read or care what others have to say.

Quote:
True. They are good-neighborly friendly, as good behaving countries should be. This should continue, as long as each neighbor abstains from ambitions to undermine the other, whether it be racially, economically or geographically
I thought you said earlier you respected them for the fact they made a stance against Turks, now you're okay with their mellow and ‘friendly’ attitude?

(Are you a crackhead or are you naturally so inconsistent??)

Last edited by Mark Kerpolt; October 8th, 2008 at 10:11 AM.

Old October 8th, 2008 #74
T.Garrett
Banned

Arrow Georgians

The Georgians arent white Europeans, and neither are the Ossetians.

But in contrast to the Georgians, Ossetians do speak an Indo-European language and have a significant ethnic Russian minority living peacefully in their lands (both North and South Ossetia) ...as Aistulf said, the Alans have for the most part sided with our folk throughout history and shed their blood alongside us in opposition to our racial adversaries.

What is so hard to understand about the Russians siding with the Ossetians?

Check the look on the face of this wounded Georgian soldier being treated in a Russian Army field hospital during last summer's conflict ...this little Gruzian seems to be half-expecting the same treatment that his people and their Izzy advisors gave wounded Russian peacekeepers in S Ossetia at the outset of the war ...a bullet.

But not even a squeel about anything of that sort being done by the Russian Army to the Georgians by the press, nothing to say that Russia ran anything less than a totally professional military campaign last summer aside from the few obligatory photos of burning Georgian homes and apartment buildings which we all know were likely used as cover by Georgian soldiers so making them legitimate targets of the Russian airforce.

And what about the thousands of children displaced and orphaned by this conflict? All you hear from the Georgian leadership in the world press is whining about themselves, NATO, their infrastructure and their precious oil pipeline ...not a squeak about the fate of the most helpless of their citizenry. Not so with the Russians. Throughout the conflict, they evacuated thousands of Ossetian, ethnic Russian and even Georgian children to safety into the arms of the women in Russia, and this understated priority was to them just something you do, not look to score moral brownie points with the rest of the world over.

The Georgian Army and their ZOG allies slaughtered dozens of Russian PW and thousands of helpless Ossetian and Russian civilians in their homes, this was what started the Georgian War.

And as with Serbia in Kosovo, the white nation is blamed in the western press for defending itself just as a white man who dares to defend himself against a pack of feral niggers in the streets of America is demonized if he's 'unlucky' enough to kill or cripple one or two of his assailants. Hell, he's smeared even if he's the one stomped into the pavement.

This Russian soldier laying in the same field hospital as the Georgian above is really just another casualty of the war being waged against our folk. When the day comes that a significant number of our people are in the place mentally where they are aware of this simple fact, we will begin to have the sweeping change that will result in our folk regaining control of their destinies. Until then, we will die ...man by man, woman by woman ...piece by piece ...in the low intensity war that is being waged against us by our enemies, most of us unaware of what is happening.

To the day that our people wake up my friends!

Old October 8th, 2008 #75
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Damn, do you work for the EU or something?? That's typical EUpparatčik-speak.

We all know that Stalin and the Soviet Union engaged in a gigantic divide et impera. Even the Soviet era republics were already ‘divided.’ ‘Nagorno-Ķarabaχ’ (Artsaχ), Naχčevan, Abχazia, Ajara, Yužnaia/South Ossetia (of course), Sæmærķænd, ‘Marî’ (Mærv), etc. are just a few examples of Soviet caused conflict zones with ‘ethnic division’ (read: cases where mostly non—Indo-European [read: shitskin] peoples have been rewarded ancient Aryan lands, as a part of the earlier mentioned ploy).

I'm not saying Russia is the ideal, but do you honestly find it odd that Ossetians seek protection from Russia? Georgia started this war, remember?! How hard is that to understand, even the 'Kשa admits that!

Plus, another reason is that North Ossetia is already part of Russia.

So that they can be annihilated by the 'Kשa-backed Georgian half-Turks led by that nauseating Jew-lackey monkey Sackofshitvillain?! Your sense of humor went from bad to simply revolting.

Is that perhaps CNN?

In case you haven't noticed, the Ossetians have been in conflicts already since the 1990s (and they've had several full-blown civil wars since the fall of the USSR). In fact, Sackofshitvillain himself saw his attack on occupied Ossetia as a means of ‘restoring/reannexing’ “Georgian land.”

The pro-Turk/half-Turk, pro-'Kשa and pro-‘Israel’ animal Georgians obviously want the Ossetians out of the way. The Ossetians, by the way, who descended from the Alans that helped Europeans to defeat both the Huns and the Moors, alongside the Franks and other Germanic peoples.

Their honor and track record is almost that of the Cossacks. Just compare their track record and reputation to that of the sleazy Georgians, with their most prominent figure being the blood-thirsty half-Turk gorilla ‘Stalin.’

I don't think they believe that, they just don't want to be sadistically exterminated by a bunch of half-Turks with the 'Kשa's and ‘Israel's’ blessings! If that isn't asking too much of you....

This is actually more telling of your own ego, since you don't really appear to read or care what others have to say.

I thought you said earlier you respected them for the fact they made a stance against Turks, now you're okay with their mellow and ‘friendly’ attitude?

(Are you a crackhead or are you naturally so inconsistent??)
Great post Aistulf. We have another Neo-Khan on our hands with some stupid shit about "nation-building" (Readestruction) nonsense.

Old October 9th, 2008 #76
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
...We all know that Stalin and the Soviet Union engaged in a gigantic divide et impera. Even the Soviet era republics were already ‘divided.’ ‘Nagorno-Ķarabaχ’ (Artsaχ), Naχčevan, Abχazia, Ajara, Yužnaia/South Ossetia (of course), Sæmærķænd, ‘Marî’ (Mærv), etc. are just a few examples of Soviet caused conflict zones with ‘ethnic division’...
You ommit mentioning the White countries bordering both Russia and the Baltic sea who have an artificially placed Russian minority. You probably did so, in order to avoid the minority dictatorship as has taken place recently in Montenegro, as the issue of Kosovan annexation was put forth to the puppet government which is infiltrated by Albanians. Lets not forget that Putin's excuse for invasion was that of protection of Russian citizens. Now, since this piece of land happens to be the homeland of indegenous Ossetians, what are Russians doing there and why.
Secondly, this invasion, if internationally condoned, will justify a reverse ethnic cleansing in the Baltics and Ukraine, in case these countries' indegenous peoples resist acquisitional ambitions of the artificially-placed (Of course, thanks to the Georgian sociopath Stalin. No need for me to lie, here)Russians
Quote:
...North Ossetia is already part of Russia.
North Ossetia is part of Ossetia
Quote:
...So that they can be annihilated by the 'Kשa-backed Georgian half-Turks led by that nauseating Jew-lackey monkey Sackofshitvillain?!...
The government, there, is unpopular by both Georgians and Ossetians. There are oil interests which, perhaps have all to do with the timing of these events:

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/8/1...fueled_by_rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAEL KLARE
...President Clinton said that we need Georgia as an energy ally of the United States. And that was the basis on which the US forged a military alliance with Georgia...
...And since then, we’ve poured hundreds of millions of dollars into beefing up the Georgian military. And this is unmistakable in the State Department and military Department of Defense justifications for arming the Georgian military, specifically to protect the BTC pipeline against sabotage and attack. So, looking into the Pentagon and State Department documents, there’s no question that this is about energy security, not about democracy or human rights or the other justifications that have been given...
...it is the ambition of the Russian leadership, especially Vladimir Putin, to dominate the flow of oil and natural gas from the Caspian Sea to Europe, so they could maximize the profit and the political advantage of dominating the flow of Caspian energy to Europe. And by building these alternate pipelines, the US is trying to undercut Russia’s political and economic power in Europe. That’s what this is about. It’s a geopolitical contest between the US and Europe for—between the US and Russia for influence in Europe...
...“From our positions in these enclaves, we can sever those pipelines whenever we want,” which is exactly what they attempted to do this week. They did in fact bomb or attack the pipelines. And what they’re saying to the Europeans is, “You can build pipelines through Georgia, but we can snap them whenever we want.”...
By the way, can you prove a genetic relationship between Georgians and Turks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Great post Aistulf. We have another Neo-Khan on our hands with some stupid shit about "nation-building" (Readestruction) nonsense.
Since, you're not capable of fighting your own battles, you need someone to prop you up

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...rom-camps.html

Quote:
...Stalin and his commanders condoned or even justified rape, not only against Germans but also their allies in Hungary, Romania and Croatia. When the Yugoslav Communist Milovan Djilas protested to Stalin, the dictator exploded: "Can't he understand it if a soldier who has crossed thousands of kilometres through blood and fire and death has fun with a woman or takes some trifle?"

And when German Communists warned him that the rapes were turning the population against them, Stalin fumed: "I will not allow anyone to drag the reputation of the Red Army in the mud."...
...Alexander Solzhenitsyn, the Nobel laureate who was then a young officer, described the horror in his narrative poem Prussian Nights: "The little daughter's on the mattress,/Dead. How many have been on it/A platoon, a company perhaps?"

But Solzhenitsyn was rare: most of his comrades regarded rape as legitimate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_kTfvWTnww[/

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; October 9th, 2008 at 04:14 AM.

Old October 9th, 2008 #77
Curious
Banned

Quote:
By the way, can you prove a genetic relationship between Georgians and Turks?
The Turks are half-Georgians. They Islamicized and Turkicized Georgian peoples like the Laz and the Ajara.

Quote:
But psychologicalshock thinks (wartime) rape is cool.

Old October 9th, 2008 #78
Jerry Galinda

Quote:
Stalin was killed by Jews like Lavrentí Beria (from Georgia, like Stalin),
Beria wasn't a Jew.
Stalin wasn't killed by Beria.

What a naive vision history. LOL

Old October 9th, 2008 #79
Jerry Galinda

Quote:
Check the look on the face of this wounded Georgian soldier being treated in a Russian Army field hospital during last summer's conflict ...this little Gruzian seems to be half-expecting the same treatment that his people and their Izzy advisors gave wounded Russian peacekeepers in S Ossetia at the outset of the war ...a bullet.
Russia embassy on-line.

"Naive" propaganda for naive people.

“Naïve” Russian propaganda about the thousands of civilian casualties in the capital of South Ossetia Chinvali have not been proven by any other media channels except the Kremlin's controlled Russian ORT and RTR. Because of that - Human rights watch, independent and other Russian media channels ask, where are those thousands of civilian casualties, that Kremlin controlled media has been blaming "the Georgian leadership of slaughtering" for days in a row now?

Old October 9th, 2008 #80
Kind Lampshade Maker

Exactly. Otherwise, why would they seal off the area from witnesses and jam telecommunications?
Too bad the Germans didn't finish the job

Thread