Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 1st, 2019 #1
Ireland14
Banned

Default How does the new world order operate?

Now, I'm becoming more and more aware of the fact that the nwo truly penetrates our lives. But how exactly do they operate?
Is there some form of hierarchy?

Old November 1st, 2019 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland14 View Post
Now, I'm becoming more and more aware of the fact that the nwo truly penetrates our lives. But how exactly do they operate?
Is there some form of hierarchy?

The top of the pyramid are the Rothschilds / the Rothschild family . .

Yes ,many in the N.W.O. are known as 'jews' , the question only being whether they are 'real jews' ( i. e. being into judaism and / or being true ethnical jews . . . ) . . There is , among other things , the Khazar-theory around about an alledged origin of many of today's jews . .

But let's look at what they do . .

Like I said , the Rothschilds are on top . .

They are deemed as some kind of 'holy family' within the NWO . . Many NWO-defectors confirmed this. . as some kind of messianic elite.

Other than that , they are the richest family in the world ( even though you'll seldom find someone in the NWO on "official lists" . . they prefer anonymity . . . ) . . They own the federal-reserve banking systems of the respective countries . . due to their international influence they got control of the banking-system.

So . . they control the flow of money . . the top-bankers of the world.

Below that are other people of the tribe I have mentioned above ( with names like Greenspan , Rothstein , Shalom Bernanke et al *wink* . . ) . .

. . actually in every country the Rothschilds have a family with that family being the leaders of the NWO movement for the respective countries ( in the USA for example it's the Rockefellers . . ) . .

Below the 'big bankers' there are smaller bankers . . but the tribe I have mentioned above surely has control over money.

Here's what they do . . they are corrupt . . they corrupt our politicians. And many others.

The bankers have the money and control the corrupt state.

. . it should also be mentioned that a lot of people from (((the tribe))) are into gaining by speculating / doing stocks.

They are always there where there is money . . .

So . . they have a grip on the economy.

- - -

There is an old saying "Money rules the world . ." . . now . . who has the money . .?

- - -

Below that are a group of occultists ( more or less the priest-caste of the NWO ) . . .

They follow an evil religion.

They are there for esoteric matters . .

- - -

Then you have the Freemasons . . .

Freemasons are occultists as well and henchmen of the NWO . .

. . as I have already said above , the Rothschilds are regarded as the number one chosen family in the N.W.O. . .

The Freemasons worship a wicked god and dedicate their life on seeing that the N.W.O. will succeed.

They are 'secret societies'.

They fill fields of academics , politicians . . the so-called 'elite' of the respective nations . . they decide which direction science will go etc . .

Wow . .

. . quite an apparatus , no ?

. . it may be shocking for some people that the N.W.O. has so much influence but it's true . . even though they are not unbeatable . .

Old November 1st, 2019 #3
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
The top of the pyramid are the Rothschilds / the Rothschild family . .

Yes ,many in the N.W.O. are known as 'jews' , the question only being whether they are 'real jews' ( i. e. being into judaism and / or being true ethnical jews . . . ) . . There is , among other things , the Khazar-theory around about an alledged origin of many of today's jews . .

But let's look at what they do . .

Like I said , the Rothschilds are on top . .

They are deemed as some kind of 'holy family' within the NWO . . Many NWO-defectors confirmed this. . as some kind of messianic elite.

Other than that , they are the richest family in the world ( even though you'll seldom find someone in the NWO on "official lists" . . they prefer anonymity . . . ) . . They own the federal-reserve banking systems of the respective countries . . due to their international influence they got control of the banking-system.

So . . they control the flow of money . . the top-bankers of the world.

Below that are other people of the tribe I have mentioned above ( with names like Greenspan , Rothstein , Shalom Bernanke et al *wink* . . ) . .

. . actually in every country the Rothschilds have a family with that family being the leaders of the NWO movement for the respective countries ( in the USA for example it's the Rockefellers . . ) . .

Below the 'big bankers' there are smaller bankers . . but the tribe I have mentioned above surely has control over money.

Here's what they do . . they are corrupt . . they corrupt our politicians. And many others.

The bankers have the money and control the corrupt state.

. . it should also be mentioned that a lot of people from (((the tribe))) are into gaining by speculating / doing stocks.

They are always there where there is money . . .

So . . they have a grip on the economy.

- - -

There is an old saying "Money rules the world . ." . . now . . who has the money . .?

- - -

Below that are a group of occultists ( more or less the priest-caste of the NWO ) . . .

They follow an evil religion.

They are there for esoteric matters . .

- - -

Then you have the Freemasons . . .

Freemasons are occultists as well and henchmen of the NWO . .

. . as I have already said above , the Rothschilds are regarded as the number one chosen family in the N.W.O. . .

The Freemasons worship a wicked god and dedicate their life on seeing that the N.W.O. will succeed.

They are 'secret societies'.

They fill fields of academics , politicians . . the so-called 'elite' of the respective nations . . they decide which direction science will go etc . .

Wow . .

. . quite an apparatus , no ?

. . it may be shocking for some people that the N.W.O. has so much influence but it's true . . even though they are not unbeatable . .
no no no coldfire, the people truly at the top you will never hear of them. If you know the names of these rich families trust me, they are not at the top. If you knew who they were and tried to tell people, your identity would be erased, your bank account would be deleted, phone records deleted, place of birth wouldnt know of you, your family members would end up dead, your home would be burnt to the ground, your cars stolen, your cell phone would mysteriously stop working, and a black van would be at your location within 10 minutes, and you'd wake up in a small room tied to a chair with a drain in the middle of the floor and a bunch of sharp looking " utensils " on a metal table.

Old November 1st, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
no no no coldfire, the people truly at the top you will never hear of them. If you know the names of these rich families trust me, they are not at the top. If you knew who they were and tried to tell people, your identity would be erased, your bank account would be deleted, phone records deleted, place of birth wouldnt know of you, your family members would end up dead, your home would be burnt to the ground, your cars stolen, your cell phone would mysteriously stop working, and a black van would be at your location within 10 minutes, and you'd wake up in a small room tied to a chair with a drain in the middle of the floor and a bunch of sharp looking " utensils " on a metal table.
. . . sounds fun to me . .

Can't wait ! !

Old November 3rd, 2019 #5
Ireland14
Banned

Quote:
Are you talking out of experience ..?

Old November 16th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:

Old November 17th, 2019 #7
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Killing some of them, yes.

Old November 17th, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Killing some of them, yes.
Oh . . really . . ?

. . so you are some kind of 'anti NWO special force' ?

. . how does it feel having alledgedly killed folks who according to your words are in possession of supreme-techinque alien weapons . . ?

. . how exactly does one "simply kill them" . . ?

Thread