VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 13th, 2017 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Charles C. Johnson will offer $10,000 to whistleblowers inside major Silicon Valley companies

http://gotnews.com/breaking-chuckcjo...of-wrongdoing/

GotNews editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson will offer $10,000 to whistleblowers inside major Silicon Valley companies such as Google, he announced on InfoWars.

“We’re in a real fight now, where private corporations are working with the government with outside activist groups like the SPLC, to target people and destroy their livelihoods,” Johnson said.

“We’re going to have to crowdfund to do lawsuits against these companies at some point. We’re going to have to whistleblowers on the inside talking about the unethical behavior going on inside,” he added.

And it’s already starting, host Alex Jones and Johnson said.

“Good leftists in these sort of companies are just waking up,” Johnson said. “They know, of course, they first shut down the Nazis but then they’re coming for—Breitbart is having its ads targeted, there have been all of these sites now where people’s livelihoods are getting crushed.”

Employees at Silicon Valley tech giants can collect thousands of dollars if they are willing to come forward and explain how these companies illegally discriminate against those who have thoughts they dislike.

“I’ve offered people bounties if they have insider information at Facebook and Google,” Johnson said. “I’ve offered them rewards for coming forward and being whistleblowers. $10,000 if they have material about how Google manipulates its searches, politically. I’m looking for insiders. I’m looking for people who want to be witnesses in Congressional probes. I’m looking for people who want be witnesses at the FTC.”

“We need to start going very serious against these companies,” he added about “the Facebooks, Amazons, Googles of the world.”

Thread