VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 17th, 2017 #2
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default War is definitely here.

We are at war and we are at a great disadvantage; my people are insane. They are absolutely mentally ill, and will not admit they are in a war for their very survival.

Having intellectualized and moralized everything further and further from reality, white people now sit upon a very weak branch which even now they are busy sawing off, beaming with pride as they do and wearing a big clown like shit eating grin.

When I walk around this town and every other town, there is no place I cannot go where there is not at least one white woman who has chosen to allow a nigger or other monstrosity fuck her and parade around in public with, and nothing is done to stop it, not even a questioning word if this is right or wrong. Not only is the question or outrage not posed, but kept under wraps as any intelligent person knows they can be utterly financially and socially destroyed for questioning the genocide of white people. The basis for all war has always been women, land and resources. We are in a war which no one seems to want to fight.

White people in their sick desire for social status have allowed the jew to determine what social status means, and then by just choosing what gets broadcast to the masses of asses, they have made being pro genocide trendy. Every church and social group now decries the 'evil' of racism (racial self preservation for whites).

The majority of people are easily led and are to be ruled, their huffing and puffing dismissed, if not met with a punch to their dumb fucking face. They have nothing of worth to say and do and produce nothing in life which benefits their people. They are merely place holders, taking up space, a cacophony, nuisance and stumbling block because their own sense of self importance comes before that of the existence of their people.

Women are also to be ruled. Their life as an individual and as a group are one giant unending shit test to their men and their people no different than the naked females who would gyrate for viking clans, giving themselves to the victors. The vast majority live an emotional life swayed by their ephemeral moods and wither to the man who will not buy into their bullshit and who either has the most social power or shows they are beyond society by acting against it and surviving and thriving. The fight for women is the most important one for we cannot exist without children born of our women, and we are fighting men of every race and mixture for our own women, who have been swayed to hate us.

We also suffer from the betrayal of our own people based on the poisonous doctrines of Christinsanity and liberalism, which are both jewish inventions. Our cities, land and resources have been given to others and we are forced to pay high premiums to live in the places our forefathers conquered and developed. This happened because white people were unwilling to be honest that it is either us or them, as this was considered beyond the pale, both for Christinsanity and especially under liberalism.

Instead of realizing that power in all it's forms is crucial to the continued existence as a people, social climbing cuck faggots sabotaged and betrayed their own people to show how 'morally superior' they are, and collapsed our society. When they weren't actively giving things away to the other, they were running away instead of banding together, abandoning our great cities, our centers of wealth creation, and letting aliens take them over. So first whites gave up their farmlands for a better life, and afterwards moved to the cities to build them up and now have abandoned them as well instead of fighting to remove the niggers and other trash. Look around in any city now, with the niggers and asians, and jews and desert people in their fucking 'garb', and tell me if this is a white man's land.

Mostly I blame the spoiled cunts of the boomer generation for not only letting their guard down racially, but actively working towards the destruction of white society and all we have built, and giving away the wealth of subsequent generations.

There is only one way out and I think we all know that. If we are to win this there are 4 elements that are needed These are in no particular order;

Community; Communities made of (constantly) vetted men and their women working together. Anyone talking of doubt of our cause of us SURVIVING as a people, need to be exiled no matter how supposedly good they are. A community of people who are vetted constantly is necessary. A certain type of racial love MUST be the core of our mission, beyond wealth or social status*, and traitors must be exposed, and outcast or otherwise dealt with.

A Goal; Having a final goal, an ideal or cause which motivates our people with both tangible and intangible benefits is crucial. One goal which is good as any other is complete control of our territory and land once again, with the expulsion of anti-white agitators regardless of who they are is as good as I can formulate. Why shouldn't my people own the coastal/resort areas as well as the Caribbean islands and have more vacations and free time and joy and safety? I can think of no reason.

Wealth; Resources to accomplish our goal is required. Communities can build wealth and through that wealth, strengthen communities. Owning property outright instead of paying banks, and having family owned businesses which are transferred to other members of the community if the owner no longer desires to operate are simple ways to build wealth & stability.

Will; Foremost is that we must have the will to carry this out. We are in a battle against the jew run government, the jews themselves, the non-whites, the media and the sniveling cunts of our own race. They seek our complete destruction, and so, to protect ourselves, they must be wiped from the planet for all time. This is the greatest charge in the history of our people; the fight for survival, and if we are apathetic or do not have the will to fight, we are already dead.

*Social status based on the benefit you bring to your own people is to be fomented, especially if the benefit comes at the expense of the power of other races.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; September 17th, 2017 at 06:00 AM.

Old September 17th, 2017 #3
Paul

Excellent explanation, Frank. But my solution is a Declaration of Independence. Let everyone have what they want. Let the Africans have an African-America in Florida. Let the Mexicans have Arizona and New Mexico and open the border. Let the globalists and multiculturalists have their global multicultural mixed race gay states. And let us have a Euro-America. Instead of arguing or fighting, we can all agree to have what we want.

Old September 17th, 2017 #4
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Excellent explanation, Frank. But my solution is a Declaration of Independence. Let everyone have what they want. Let the Africans have an African-America in Florida. Let the Mexicans have Arizona and New Mexico and open the border. Let the globalists and multiculturalists have their global multicultural mixed race gay states. And let us have a Euro-America. Instead of arguing or fighting, we can all agree to have what we want.
But how long until it starts all over?

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old September 17th, 2017 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
But how long until it starts all over?
IMHO, it would fall quickly. UNLESS: The White Nation clearly showed that it would fight to its death for its survival. I'm writing about the White Nation posited above. Also, the White Nation must have White citizens vetted. ONE date with a mud or beaner, you are out. That would exclude my biological daughter, with whom I have very little contact, to wit, talking on the phone with her eight times since 2011, and I have the phone records to prove that one. It would also exclude my stepdaughter and one of my stepsons.

I treated all colors as a medical practitioner and I saw things that made me want to puke: however, I gave the best care I could to every patient. To White patients I gave it gladly. To the others, I gave it since I didn't want to get sued for malpractice (and I never was.) In a White Nation, I would only treat Whites: however, that nation will not come in my lifetime, I've retired, and I'm physically disabled. I could do very well in a SHTF scenario. However, people complained when I had to use a cane to walk and, until a radical treatment on myself, my right arm was almost useless. Do not ask what I did, as I shall not tell. Period. It was very dangerous and I might have died or been damaged in my central nervous system, cardiovascular system, etc., to the extent I could have been bedridden for the rest of a short life.

The White Nation must be willing to have a system where sick people can be treated without the need for 10+ years of education. I made it through with zero student debt since I had scholarships and fellowships and held about 20 different full or part time jobs supporting my ex wife. That, however, couldn't be done in 'muca today since White men are the last to get jobs. And, let me tell all: I learned too much pure drivel to make good grades in undergrad school and I was only accepted into med school after I got a magna cum laude degree in chemical engineering. I haven't been employed as a chemical engineer ever. I was a great chemist, tutoring chemistry and physics to make bucks while in professional school and got in on projects that I can never reveal. However, a physician's education COULD be accomplished in three years, no "undergrad education," period!!!! My internship of a year is a throwback to the system where the old doctors went through hell, 72+ hours with no sleep and I mean zero sleep. I don't know how I did it but I did. I'm sure some of my patients died sooner than they should have because one can only stretch the limits of human endurance so far. I know the Wehrmacht Army did it, even without the use of amphetamines, since they were in short supply. I know that one Luftwaffe member flew runs in a bullet-riddled airplane for two days. And he had to worry about a lot I didn't. Does anyone think that even a three year residency in anesthesiology will guarantee that all patients will wake up? I could post a verifiable article and case where an anesthesiologist made a "rookie" mistake and the patient died on the OR table when he should have been out of the hospital within a week. Ideally, three years for the M. D. (or whatever) degree, two years to three years as an assistant to an M. D. with lots of experience in the specialty, and then that's it. Don't push two years of reading English literature, social "science," and other useless courses. The motivated M. D. will love his or her literature and will discuss it with the auto mechanic, blacksmith, tool and die maker, etc., over drinks because they will LOVE the literature because IT WAS WRITTEN BY WHITE PEOPLE!!!!! And, like Plato in "The Republic," I state categorically that certain types of music and "literature" should be banned in the White Nation. I'm a classicist, so I prefer Wagner, Beethoven, Orff, Mozart, Ralph Vaughn Williams, Gustav Holst, Percy Aldridge Grainger, etc. Good White "metal" bands and the old songs like the "lieder" written by Goethe would be integral. And, who knows? A White Metal band or maybe a bit softer could still produce a fine rendition of "The Erilking" I'm sure.

The mind set is crucial. People must be willing to forego for awhile the things like "fast food" until it can be made healthy for Whites. There are recipes for quick meals made with vegetables and meats that would just require a changed mind...for all Whites. A hand cranked apparatus can be used to make spaghetti out of vegetables (even the ones not in nature itself like spaghetti squash) and served with chicken or beef, etc. I saw it done when I took a summer abroad and was based in Rome, Italy. I came back to the states 30 pounds lighter and I could bench press 100 pounds more after four months on good food!!!! I took side trips to Austria, Germany, and Greece that summer and I know lots of great food recipes come from those countries as well.

The mind set cannot be stressed and emphasized enough!!!!

Either you are White, willing to LIVE WHITE, or you are not.

More later.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; September 17th, 2017 at 04:57 PM. Reason: clarification

Thread