VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 17th, 2017 #21
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Emily Henderson
Default Oh shit I forgot

When things are real bad, simple 'on yo knees' won't do.

You have to have the spritzer bottle treatment.

Glory!

Old September 17th, 2017 #22
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Praying is the subhuman's substitute for balls and brains.
Naaaahhhhhhh, not exactly.

I was a big baby (9 pounds birth weight,) and by age 5 I learned to shoot my dad's 16 gauge shotgun. By age 10 I was a state ranked marksman by the NRA, having competed in a regional YMCA marksmanship competition. I was so good by age 14 I could throw the skeet with an old "Y" hand thrower with my left hand and shoot a 12 gauge shotgun with only my right hand. I rarely missed. At age 13 I took a state championship in the light heavyweight Golden Gloves boxing competition. I had already earned a black belt in Kodokan judo at the same age. I continued my marksmanship through high school, competing in local events since my high school didn't have a rifle team. I did two years in Army ROTC and got to play with lots of nice toys like the M-16, the M-60 machine gun, the M-79 grenade launcher, C-4, the Claymore mine, and other weapons. However, my sports injuries made it necessary to have glucocorticoid injections into my knees and shoulders and I flunked the physical for advanced ROTC. I tried to join, but a 1-Y draft classification kept me out even when I graduated medical professional school. I tried all branches of service....seven times. Nope.

A week prior to Irma hitting my area of Florida, I bought a new handgun and five thousand rounds of various calibers for my firearms, since I own several and if the SHTF, I'd have good trading commodities. My dear wife was in the U. S. Army from 1972-1974 but is scared of guns. We needed to use an instant teller shortly after the banks and credit unions re-opened. The financial institutions had maximum capacities for deposits, and we had to go to a rather rough section of the Orlando area to do some business. I "packed heat" just in case a "tourist" wanted a "handout." I also had a tactical flashlight with a select switch to make the light temporarily blind someone whose eyes had adjusted to dim light....then, out would have come my handgun. I'm glad I only used the tach flashlight to see my way to the instant teller since the teller lights were working but the parking area was pitch black. Even the houses and apartments only were partially restored with electrical power.

I also practiced Zen for twelve years as a mental discipline. I didn't get into the religion: however, I learned breathing techniques which served me well in my younger days.

I might be a doctor with bad arthritis, especially in my knees now. But I had an uncle who was the medical officer for a PT boat flotilla in the south Pacific theater in WWII. He got the Navy Cross for courage under fire as he sawed off the leg at the knee of an injured Marine while firing a Thompson submachine gun with the other hand. He was a Christian also.

In a SHTF scenario, I could fire with either hand while holding pressure on a wound with the other hand.

I was also a campus cop and in the few times some niggers shot at me they all missed. Soooooooo.....I know what it's like to be a target. I couldn't return fire because I lost track of my assailants and was in highly populated civilian areas....other units found them.

And, I was a medical officer for a state department of corrections. I won an open match for a 25 pound turkey....and I went up against guards whose job it was to teach firearms training. On the last day there was one 30 dollar certificate left. I donated a dollar for one round of a 30-06 round and fired a Remington Arms rifle....I was offered a higher scope power than the guards...however, at 500 yards I didn't need it. I drilled the penny size target dead on...and won the certificate.

14/88

Erik

Old September 17th, 2017 #23
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

Glory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMTp6H2wx8w
Not bad. However, in really serious situations, you MUST have Benny Hinn:

I think the emperor will be pleased:

14/88

Erik

Old September 17th, 2017 #24
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Emily Henderson

In a shooting vs. praying scenario, shoot.

Pat Tillman (Atheist in Afghanistan) told his Mormon friend Bryan O'Neal to stop praying. It saved his life. Bryan's life, that is, not Pat's.

You know, as their fellow green nigs were murdering them..'friendly fire', but docs reveal it was rather deliberate.

They didn't care for Pat, and would've taken Mormon boy out with him quite willingly.
Pat and Bryan were friends, as both were intellectuals to some degree--Pat read the Book of Mormon even though he was an Atheist. Most Atheists have read the Bible as well--interesting the accusation that Atheists got that way due to closing their minds, lol.

It would be a cold day in Hades before you could get Hawking into a Liberty University classroom, though.

Pat had indicated to his football coach that he'd seen some things that didn't set well with him in Afghanistan--the coach has not publicly divulged what, but it's prob why Pat is dead.
And it didn't help Pat that the inferior goons were jealous of him.

Pat would've come home and stood against that joke of a war and joke of a President. And no telling what he'd have had to say. He was well-known for giving up millions in feetsball $ to enlist, so he would've had a spotlight.

"..The stage was now set for disaster.* The second unit irresponsibly started shooting at the first unit.* Tillman, O’Neal, and at least one other soldier headed up the canyon on foot.* O’Neal recalls praying out loud, and Tillman told him to stop, saying he wanted O’Neal to focus on the situation and avoid spacing out and getting shot.* O’Neal said he was grateful for Tillman’s admonition.* After a brief pause in shooting, Tillman and another soldier were killed from a barrage of machine gun fire, but O’Neal lived to tell the tale.

https://mormonheretic.org/2015/06/25...tillman-story/

Getting real can be a matter of life and death.

Old September 18th, 2017 #25
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

Glory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMTp6H2wx8w
He forgot the green puke to make it more believable. Pea soup at least.

(What happened to our funny little 'puking smiley face?')

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 18th, 2017 #26
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

One of my late uncles (one of four on my father's side...family of seven, five boys and two girls) was the real brain of the family, earning a doctorate in engineering from MIT at age 22. He was an OSS officer stationed in the Pacific theater during WWII. He couldn't talk about exactly what he did. He could tall one story when the island he was on was being infiltrated by the Japanese. He had strict orders that his station was NOT to be compromised and to blow it up if necessary. It was very, very sensitive and vital to the war effort. He got some reinforcements which included a very elite guerilla force of "around 50 men." Even in later years he couldn't (or wouldn't) tell exactly how many. As it turned out, the guerilla/commando force was primarily Roman Catholic. He saw them praying and reciting the Rosary. He called them to attention (harshly), and "dressed them down" using very colorful language. He asked them why they were praying and if they could do their job of silent killing of the enemy until the other forces could open fire. Their sergeant spoke for all (I guess they had been asked before) and said, "Sir, we pray that we are the most effective unit in the Pacific at killing the enemy which would not hesitate to kill us and anyone they considered their enemy. We pray that God gives us good hunting and that we kill every enemy we see." My uncle was still wary. "How long have you been together as a unit?" "Going on eight months, sir." "How many of your unit started?" "Fifty, sir." "How many of the original fifty have been killed or wounded so badly that the unit needed replacements?" "None, sir. We've never lost a man."

My uncle was trained in hand to hand silent combat also and led his men into the jungle areas.

Making a long story short, the group held the base and every man was decorated. It earned my uncle a promotion from captain, U. S. Army to major. The group of fifty didn't lose a man. Their injuries were limited to superficial wounds. The number of Japanese killed was very, very high...my uncle wouldn't say how many.

Five brothers went to WWII, five brothers (my dad included) came back with decorations. Not one was injured enough to need any disability. My uncle went to the CIA after the war. He had the guise of a civilian job with power plants and the railroad lines during his time as a reservist. All of his jobs made him leave home sometimes for months at a time. Yeah, right. A holder of an MIT doctorate working in electrical power plants. Well, it gave him good reason to have to be incommunicado, even from his wife and children, for wherever he went. He retired as a "full bird colonel" from the U. S. Army.

We got along splendidly. However, one of his sons left home at eighteen and went to Alaska to be as far from his father as possible. My uncle ran his home like he ran his troops. About two years before his death, he and his wife visited that son in Alaska and made peace. I was happy for all of them.

14/88

Erik

Old September 18th, 2017 #27
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
He forgot the green puke to make it more believable. Pea soup at least.

(What happened to our funny little 'puking smiley face?')
Brother, here's a site where you have all kinds of emoticons, not just puking:

http://www.sherv.net/puke-emoticon-1425.html

Below is just one example:

The site is searchable and has all kinds of emoticons for just about any mood, etc.

Have fun!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old September 18th, 2017 #28
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Brother, here's a site where you have all kinds of emoticons, not just puking:

http://www.sherv.net/puke-emoticon-1425.html

Below is just one example:

The site is searchable and has all kinds of emoticons for just about any mood, etc.

Have fun!!!!

14/88

Erik
Thanks. VNNF used to have a more extensive drop-down box of emoticons including the puke face, but it disappeared a while back.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 18th, 2017 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

i'm going to sacrifice a chicken to appease the gods that be that Dongerville might get back on air. now it's true the chicken may be pre-chopped and wrapped in plastic, but that doesn't compromise the basic integrity of this important spiritual operation

heezum hizum hozum sprook
may Dongerville arise anewk

that should do it
Stomakius, the goddest of them all, hear muh prayr

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 18th, 2017 at 02:26 AM.

Old September 18th, 2017 #30
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Emily Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
i'm going to sacrifice a chicken to appease the gods that be that Dongerville might get back on air. now it's true the chicken may be pre-chopped and wrapped in plastic, but that doesn't compromise the basic integrity of this important spiritual operation

heezum hizum hozum sprook
may Dongerville arise anewk

that should do it
Stomakius, the goddest of them all, hear muh prayr
You just earned yourself a whole swarm o' demons.

That Haitian/Mexican chicken god is the most dangerous.

Testament to the power of Fundie Skool: I'm still scared of voodoo, ouiji boards, and will physically recoil at the sight of tarot cards. I hate them freaky things!

Voodoo is basically a religion based on chimping out combined with chicken, so perfect for niggers and scary for Whites. Not sure why the tarot cards are so terrifying. I don't care for the man nailed up as décor either, tho.

Thread