If you want make some comparation betwen ,,red and white croats,, in WW II
you can use another colour
red croats and BLACK croats

Old April 4th, 2009 #22
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
You pulled this out of your ass didn't you? I am well informed on Ukranian history and I have never heard of this.

You are well informed idiot...you now only communist history of Ukraine...search a little on net...it isnt hard to find.

http://zadom.page.tl/Put-Hrvata-do-J...eeea75af020c83

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old April 4th, 2009 #23
1bobwhite1

ma pusti kretena...vidis po njegovim stavovima da nista osim clanaka u vikipediji i eventualno kojeg alan forda nije u zivotu procitaoistina Bog..malo cudno za jednog rusa ali cuj..tko zna od kud je ovaj..valjda rus iza onog brda..di je azija iza hahahahaha

Old April 4th, 2009 #24
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
You are well informed idiot...you now only communist history of Ukraine...search a little on net...it isnt hard to find.

http://zadom.page.tl/Put-Hrvata-do-J...eeea75af020c83
Tl;dr, is there anything credible from authoritative Ukranian/Russian sources? If it's some sort of Croatian nationalist tripe I am not interested, sorry but I don't put a lot of faith in your historical accuracy. What's funny about you jerk offs is that among yourself you count Ustashe victims to absurd numbers and have great pride in killing that many White serbs but on WN web sites you pretend that it's like the Holocaust, bullshit.

Old April 4th, 2009 #25
bmwbiker

Quote:
Tl;dr, is there anything credible from authoritative Ukranian/Russian sources? If it's some sort of Croatian nationalist tripe I am not interested, sorry but I don't put a lot of faith in your historical accuracy. What's funny about you jerk offs is that among yourself you count Ustashe victims to absurd numbers and have great pride in killing that many White serbs but on WN web sites you pretend that it's like the Holocaust, bullshit.
there anything credible from authoritative souces on net??? it is credible as my falcon tatoo on my dick....ha ha ha

but you have something in Kiew historical center, they have one museum about Croat influence i think....

Old April 4th, 2009 #26
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bobwhite1 View Post
ma pusti kretena...vidis po njegovim stavovima da nista osim clanaka u vikipediji i eventualno kojeg alan forda nije u zivotu procitaoistina Bog..malo cudno za jednog rusa ali cuj..tko zna od kud je ovaj..valjda rus iza onog brda..di je azija iza hahahahaha

moram ić nešto radit..a ti se zabavljaj s ovim papkom...ha ha ha

Old April 4th, 2009 #27
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
there anything credible from authoritative souces on net??? it is credible as my falcon tatoo on my dick....ha ha ha

but you have something in Kiew historical center, they have one museum about Croat influence i think....
Is that it? You're the one making claims, substantiate them. I want to see what historian from the Ukraine has ever made a statement supporting your hypothesis.

Old April 4th, 2009 #28
bmwbiker

Quote:
Is that it? You're the one making claims, substantiate them. I want to see what historian from the Ukraine has ever made a statement supporting your hypothesis.
you are one who knows russian....search you will find it i guarantie, i give you Croatian site, it has more it was been recent descovery conected with DNA resarch, financed by Croatia, Poland, Ukraine, Hungary

search if you want data...i saw movie and talked with some historicans who was involved in that project

Old April 4th, 2009 #29
1bobwhite1

Tanaiske ploce..tray that
tray with that also
Bijela_Hrvatska Bijela_Hrvatska
also tray Bisant tzar Heraclie(610-641)..and tray to find out who he call for help in war against Slavs and Avars
Also you can tray to find who tzar heraklije call for help to defense Tcarigrad
Have a nice day my ,,white europian brother,,

Old April 4th, 2009 #30
A.P.H.

Quote:
here we have our little bolshevik again...

it seems to be that i have to repeat myself> jew, get the fuck out of this subsection, because your filthy provocations are already demasked, and now your are just trolling around...

@svi> prijavite ovog smrdljivog cifutskog stakora iz rusije, vidite sami da bezveze serenda, a nije mu prvi put...

Old April 4th, 2009 #31
bmwbiker

ha ha ha ... neka sere ko ga jebe debilna...to je neki provokator, ko zna je li uoće rus, more bit da je kakvi mix..

nego di si nam ti...vidiš kako se forum brzo raspizdekao, luda kuća

Old April 4th, 2009 #32
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
you are one who knows russian....search you will find it i guarantie, i give you Croatian site, it has more it was been recent descovery conected with DNA resarch, financed by Croatia, Poland, Ukraine, Hungary
That only suggests that there was migration from Ukraine to Croatia, their social status isn't suggested and like I said I am quite skeptical about Croatian studies. Ukraine I can rely on - highly educated people, Croatians show themselves to be sods.

Quote:
search if you want data...i saw movie and talked with some historicans who was involved in that project
Ill look but I doubt anyone in Ukraine supports your hypothesis, that Croats would make up a glorious history for themselves is what I have learned to expect from you. Ukraine doesn't care for this, they're more objective.

Old April 4th, 2009 #33
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Tanaiske ploce..tray that
tray with that also
http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bijela_Hrvatska
also tray Bisant tzar Heraclie(610-641)..and tray to find out who he call for help in war against Slavs and Avars
Also you can tray to find who tzar heraklije call for help to defense Tcarigrad
Have a nice day my ,,white europian brother,,

This doesn't suggest they were in Ukraine much less ruled there, you're posting a map that doesn't support that hypothesis.

Russian version of this article:

Quote:
Археологические материалы также не многочисленны. Раскопки на даной территории начались ещё в 70-80-х годах XIX столетия. Они проводились Адамом Киркором, Б. Янушем, Исидором Коперницким, В. Пшибиславским, позднее Годфридом Оссовским, В. Деметорикевичем, П. Гадачеком. Позднее раскопки продолжали польские и украинские археологи: В. Антоневич, Я. Пастернак, Ю. Костшевский, Т. Сулимирский) и др.[2], А. А. Ратич[3]. А. А. Ратичем была составлена интереснейшая сводка археологических памятников Западной Украины, в том числе и областей, принадлежавших некогда хорватам[4]. Впервые мысль о принадлежности ряда погребальных памятников Западной Украины хорватам высказал Е. И. Тимофеев[5]. Это положение было подтверждено Б. А. Тимощуком, исследовавшем не только могильники, но и поселения в Северной Буковине[6]. Курганы данного района стали известны благодаря раскопкам С. И. Пеняк[7]и И. П. Русановой[8].

Несмотря на значительное количество проведённых раскопок, археологические материалы, связанные с хорватами недостаточно выразительны и определённы, Они представлены прежде всего захоронениями (подплитными и бесплитными, изредка — курганами), содержащими в основном трупоположения с западной ориентировкой. Захоронения почти всегда одиночны и как правило со скромным инвентарём. Для хорватов были характерны перстнеобразные кольца с заходящими или завёрнутыми в обратном направлении концами. Иногда в могилах встречаются изделия ремесла.
30 Years of archeology by various ethnic groups shows that Croats did live in Ukraine but that they had no significant social status as they were always buried with modest belongings, i.e they weren't rich or "noble".

http://www.protobulgarians.com/Russi...20haarvati.htm
Says that Croatians were one of many tribes to unite into a governance and they had no significance among other Slavs.

Quote:
Поэтому несколько лет они воевали друг с другом - и одолели хорваты; одних аваров они убили, прочих принудили подчиниться.
Croats assimilated Avars.

Croats who remained in Ukraine (Ancient Rus) were actually assimilated as subjects of the Rus', not vice versa.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 4th, 2009 at 01:18 PM.

Old April 4th, 2009 #34
bmwbiker

Croatian -Ukraian kingdom was before this yours data..

The origins of the Croatian name are Iranian. The earliest mention of the Croatian name as Horovathos can be traced on two stone inscriptions in Greek language and script, dating from around the year 200, found by the Black Sea (more precisely in the seaport Tanais on the Azov sea, Krim). Both tablets are held in the Archeological museum in St Petersburg, Russia.
One of the confluents to Don river near the region of Azov is called Horvatos (see [Pascenko], p. 87). The Croatian name can be traced to different sites in Ukraine, also around Krakow in Poland, in Bohemia, and Austria, thus showing migrations of the Croatian tribes to their future homeland.

http://www.croatianhistory.net/etf/et01.html

Last edited by bmwbiker; April 4th, 2009 at 01:57 PM.

Old April 4th, 2009 #35
1bobwhite1

hey psiho...stop posting here in this hieroglife please..write with civilisation-latin letter..this arabic asia letter(whatewer) you can use somewhere who understanding this shit.not here where come white europians and white american ect people.
And when I sugest you to find somethin out and I give you some direction to make easer for you..That not mean that I give you all.Stop traying to response ,,on first ball,,dont show to all who read this your posts how high education you have
In Croatia in elementary school we learn children how to use brain..maybe that is't case in your kozak schoole, but just tray to mascarade you self
And please go away here from Croatia forum-you make ekocid here just with your beautfull ,,mind pearls,,

Old April 4th, 2009 #36
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Croatian -Ukraian kingdom was before this yours data..

The origins of the Croatian name are Iranian. The earliest mention of the Croatian name as Horovathos can be traced on two stone inscriptions in Greek language and script, dating from around the year 200, found by the Black Sea (more precisely in the seaport Tanais on the Azov sea, Krim). Both tablets are held in the Archeological museum in St Petersburg, Russia.
One of the confluents to Don river near the region of Azov is called Horvatos (see [Pascenko], p. 87). The Croatian name can be traced to different sites in Ukraine, also around Krakow in Poland, in Bohemia, and Austria, thus showing migrations of the Croatian tribes to their future homeland.

http://www.croatianhistory.net/etf/et01.html
Yeah and this doesn't disprove that you were insignificant and didn't rule anything.

Quote:
hey psiho...stop posting here in this hieroglife please..write with civilisation-latin letter..this arabic asia letter(whatewer) you can use somewhere who understanding this shit.not here where come white europians and white american ect people.
You ignorant moron Cyrillic languages are by far more beautiful than your backward Croat jibber-jabber. Listening to you primitive niggers speak grates my ears. No one can understand you either whether you write Latin or not.

Old April 4th, 2009 #37
1bobwhite1

Quote:
Yeah and this doesn't disprove that you were insignificant and didn't rule anything.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..tell us, what is your problem?exept nofucking.(I can fix this your problems..just come in Croatia..here you can find loot ortox prostitute..I will buy 1 hour for you-then maybe your augen will open after long time)
where is problem?what you want to prove?That you are white and you deserve to be some white europian?
If you tray to do that-please go on USA,Australia,Canada forum...there people who don't know what you are maybe can buy this your shit

Old April 4th, 2009 #38
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..tell us, what is your problem?exept nofucking.
where is problem?what you want to prove?That you are white and you deserve to be some white europian?
I don't have any fixation unlike you, all I am trying to prove is you're a bunch of twats with a syndrome of making yourself more important than you are (Not at all).

Quote:
If you tray to do that-please go on USA,Australia,Canada forum...there people who don't know what you are maybe can buy this your shit
I am already on a US forum and everyone who knows about your shitty people (Except Arabs like Bosnians and Albanians) thinks you're a bunch of twats.

Old April 4th, 2009 #39
1bobwhite1

You ignorant moron Cyrillic languages are by far more beautiful than your backward Croat jibber-jabber. Listening to you primitive niggers speak grates my ears. No one can understand you either whether you write Latin or not.
----------------------------------------------------------------
hahahahahamost beautifull letter???hahahahahahahaha
I know that you asiats have strange sense for beauty..
Primitive nigers?who?I?hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
My dear ,,white ortox bro,, if you come front of me you must have songlases because my whitnes will be to mutch for you hahahahahahaha
kozacki cigane smrdljivi..asijska bando..
If Adolf in some case is a live today-what you tink that you will write here on net?hahahahahahahahahaha
You and aniother your ,,white europian brotherhood,, long time ago was be just soap for our dogs

Old April 4th, 2009 #40
bmwbiker

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..tell us, what is your problem?exept nofucking.(I can fix this your problems..just come in Croatia..here you can find loot ortox prostitute..I will buy 1 hour for you-then maybe your augen will open after long time)

yeah good Russian hookers, quite cheap, for 100 euros you can humping on two Russian girls, blonde and brunette 20 years old, good pussy....they also writing on cirilic ha ha ha

Tags
bosnian mud, croatian warior, foibe, fuck communist, fuck croatia!, proud croat, tito boia

Thread