VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Tom

19 JAN 10

Dear Tom: Thanks for yours of 13 JAN 10.

Like you, I was struck by the wog-quack who prescribes dope for all comers & bombs for his critics. It seems that sincerely-felt messages must be said with explosives, rather than roses or chocolates.

Dr. Randeep Mann’s trial is likely to be entertaining, when he offers his ‘diverse’ reasons for bombing his local medical board member. After all, “diversity” does not mean “good” in all cases, despite ZOG’s touting to the contrary.

The USA has the largest prison population in the world because of its diversity of morals & behavior, which is the outgrowth of its genetic diversity.

NPR jewsradio reported that Blacks compose 3% of the Washington state population & 20% of its prison inmates.

Is this due to “400 years of slavery?” Show me a 400 year old Black, & I’ll consider it, but my own relatives were brought here as slaves before the Blacks, so where is our chip on the shoulder?

I perused a LIFE magazine photo collection which featured Civil War corpses & child labor in U.S. factories of 1911: All White kids, industrial slave labor, just as in jew-ruled Britain.

It included pictures of child coal-tipplers sitting over troughs of coal for screening & sorting in the USA. Obviously, any child, 12 years old or less, was acceptable.

The black coal smudges on the children’s white faces indicated their inhalation of their employer’s wares, for which he no doubt docked their pay pittances.

Scrooge has had a long life, indeed, in his pursuit & exploitation of cheap labor.

But now, machines have largely replaced humans, & Chinese have replaced Whites in many jobs still done by human labor, just as Hitler predicted in 1928.

It appears that we live in an era of job-scarcity, so more bodies may be provided to participate in the jew-banksters’ wars. As jewsmedia proclaim: “When the economy is down, military recruitment goes up.”

Thanks for revealing the kosher connection in the Dutch airport “security.” When will we Goyim learn that it is suicidal to put jews in charge of anything, in addition to our economy & our security?

Former CIA journalist Marchietti revealed that the Mossad was in charge of the New York Trade Towers’ security when a bomb was exploded in an underground parking garage before 9-11. Atlas Security was the Mossad front firm in question.

As we might expect, his courageous reportage fell on the ostensibly deaf ears of the FBI et al., much like the information on the Nigerian who attempted to bomb the Detroit flight.

I wonder if bomb-making is a qualification for medical certification where Dr. Mann went to school.

As you say, the earthquake in Haiti occurred in the very time & place in which it was needed. Why has no preacher-for-profit chimed in that it was “God’s will,” because someone had sinned?

It was said of post-Katrina New Orleans by at least one businessman of Jesus ben Yahweh, as I recall.

Religions are traps for fools & incomes for frauds, as well as trammels for tyrants, as described by this formula: Guilt + Fear = Power & Profit for Predatory Preachers.

I’m glad you observe what most fail to see: The greens & eco-freaks studiously ignore non-White population-increases which serve to pollute & deplete essential resources for life on this planet.

It is my impression that Whites are supposed to pay for Earth’s ills so muds can carry on with their depredations. Such ‘logic’ does not & will not compute in terms of ecology nor economy. Obviously, the goal is to ‘get’ Whitey, then get rid of him completely.

Deserts are usually created by the 3 O’s: Over-logging, over-grazing & over-population, as with deserts in North Africa, the Middle East & China, where the Gobi is advancing into Beijing, due to Communist agricultural policies, as occurred in parts of the former USSR.

I saw deserts being created by Blacks & their herds in Central Africa. It doesn’t take very long.

It’s interesting how things are affected by fashions. I grew up in the Nuclear Neurosis of the 1950s & 1960s in which The Bomb was depicted as dangling over us like a Sword of Damocles.

The Kosher Cold War was the hair which held it over us, based on MAD, i.e. Mutually Assured Destruction, should anyone use it.

Now, we rarely hear about such a possibility, although nuclear weapons & rumors thereof are in much wider possession now.

Israel claims that it will use nukes whenever it feels threatened, by whomsoever. Israel makes North Korea seem ‘reasonable.’

As for Iran, I see the same old “weapons of mass-destruction” propaganda our ZOG used against Iraq.

Alleged intentions are given the same weight as actual possession of nuclear capabilities, by our ZOG, whose “drones of death” do the job we had accused Iraq of “wanting to do.”

When ZOG points an accusing finger toward others, it points 3 fingers back at itself: If they are guilty, then we are at least thrice as guilty. So it has always been.

I’ve been advised that jews are offering support to blightwingers in Britain so they will ally with Israel against the Moslem invaders in their midst. Look for the same policy in Judeo-America.

This program is similar to the Zionist-Nazi collaboration in sending jews to Palestine under The Transfer Agreement. If an old trick works, why invent a new one?

DOWZ! ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread