VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2011 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Günter

12 APR 06

Dear Günter! What a great mailing! As you know, I find your selections of material excellent, & the letters from Claude are first rate, as always. Thanks, also, for your letter of 6 APR 06 & the $20. CANZOG Post was also kind to us.

As you say, there is a lot of obvious kosher crap in the jews’ misuse of “Semite” & “anti-Semitism,” which the Goy parrots repeat without thinking about it. We have mestizos who belong to La Raza Unida (The United Race) calling Whites “racists.” The Mexicans brag that they are racists, but they condemn Whites for being “racists”, when Whites are anything but racist, unfortunately for Whites.

If “Semitism” = Judaism, regardless of the biology of the people involved, then Christinsanity is also “Semitism,” so a jew who criticises Christians would be “anti-Semitic.” Since jews kill real Semites, & attack Semitic religions like Islam & Christianity, then jews are, according to their use of “anti-Semitism” also anti-Semitic. It’s time the wise begin to call jews “anti-Semites!”

As for “Slav,” I understand that it is a category of Indo-European languages, as I attempted to explain to Brian, so anyone of any race could learn to speak a slavic language. Since language is unsatisfactory for indicating race, place is also inaccurate, as with a jew or Black who is born in England, regardless of their “English” citizenship. Race is biology, not birthplace, language nor legal citizenship. We see the farce in regard to the USA which automatically deems anyone born in the USA to be a “citizen.” This means that a brat born to illegal aliens is a U.S. citizen, who, in theory, could remain as its parents are deported! That never happens, so everyone remains, awaiting the next amnesty for illegal aliens. Then a new wave can come in. As the aliens become so numerous, as they are now, the ZOG’s ability to enforce immigration laws becomes weaker. As of now, the ZOG cannot enforce its sovereignty within the USA, as well as on its borders & ports of entry.

The USA must be redefined. What we imagined it was, in my lifetime, is now a largely forgotten illusion. Old books purporting to describe World War II & the U.S. role therein now seem like books from another planet. As I see it, the “USA” is an irrelevant label on part of North America that is occupied by a Zionist (jew-supremacist), plutocratic criminal organization, so “United Mafias of America” would be much more accurate to describe this pernicious entity. When the productive golden geese & milk cows are finally slaughtered & eaten, the predators & parasites will have to eat each other. I never had a deep feeling that America was my home, & now I see it as a field for maneuver, as I do my best to awaken fellow Whites & educate them. Your material helps me greatly in this task!

Correspondents in many parts of the world complain about the jewsmedia information blockade. Local events with worldwide importance remain reported only in the immediate locality, as I have noted over the decades, so my role & that of other wise people is to penetrate those jewsmedia barriers, so as to inform others who are also affected by the same things, such as non-White imperialism under ZOG. I read from various sources in the USA about hispano-mestizo gangs appearing throughout the USA, as often reported by hispano mestizo police officials & journalists! When policeman Hernandez takes suspect Martinez into custody, as is usual in Brownest Yakima, a major demographic change has taken place.

One important example of news of worldwide importance is what Claude revealed in regard to “anti-AIDS” drugs, which serve to AID in the spread of AIDS, by giving AIDS-carriers the energy for infecting others. AIDS is clearly “the dog that did not bark in the night,” the ticking timebomb of biowarfare. Imagine when social chaos prevents AIDS medication from arriving, as it is likely to do, just as we have witnessed with food production & food shipments in Africa. This widely-disseminated plague will then cause a “population crash”.

I have long been skeptical of renegade revisionist David Irving, for he changed his tune several times about the “Hitler Diary” fraud, as he now does about the mythical “gas chambers.” But, some sheeple still think Irving is a ‘hero.’ I see him more as a self-promoting opportunist. Meanwhile, the Zündel jewdicial farce grinds on, virtually in secret. Isn’t the court interested in what he may have to say about the Holohoax? After all, the trial is supposedly based on what Ernst may have thought & stated, & not what others claim he thought & stated! If Ernst pulls an Irving & avows the Holohoax, can he not be found “innocent?” Then, only his writings would be ‘guilty,’ so they could be burned, as one pope did with the jews’ Talmuds, instead of burning the jews or locking them up. As I have said, Ernst is a symbol of what jews hate, so he will be punished, as he is now, for what he represents to them, & not for what he may be. What a strange fate! Meanwhile Ernst’s Yiddessa from Odessa pumps out words which serve to increase Ernst’s “guilt” in Zionist eyes. The Zud has been his own undoing. All the Best & ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread