Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 15th, 2011 #1
Defender

Default Auction for Gary Y

I am going to be auctioning off some stuff for Gary's legal fund. These items are handmade by him and it is also documented by him that he made them If you are interested, you can go to http://garyyarbroughlegalfund.org/2011/04/16/auction The auction will start on April 18th and run until May 18th. I am starting the bidding off at $25 per item. I am attaching a picture of the items. He is limited as to what he can get to make hobby craft at ADMAX

Old April 15th, 2011 #2
Wayne

Word to the wise.

Be careful giving info to the jailhouse bride.

Old April 16th, 2011 #3
Nick Apleece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
Word to the wise.

Be careful giving info to the jailhouse bride.
Why do you say that? Is that a specific warning, or a general sort of warning?

Old April 29th, 2011 #4
Defender

Why would anybody be warned about giving info to me? That is just too funny....haha I see the rumor mongers have even made the rounds to try to hurt me trying to help my husband. Additionally, what info do people have to give me to donate, buy a raffle ticket, or order a T-shirt? It is not like I need their whole life history. There are plenty of people who will vouch for me.
And, jailhouse bride or not...Gary will tell anybody I have done more to help him than anybody.
Wayne, why don't you write my husband and tell him those words LMAO

Old April 29th, 2011 #5
Defender

BTW, the auction has been turned into a raffle, and each ticket is $2.00 a piece. You can get more details here.
http://garyyarbroughlegalfund.org/2011/04/16/auction

Old April 29th, 2011 #6
Defender

If anybody questions me, please do write Gary and ask. Additionally, on the site, I have where people can donate to him directly, which money orders have to be sent to the BOP office in Iowa, even though that is not the address to write him at, all money has to go to Iowa, which is found here
http://www.bop.gov/inmate_programs/money.jsp
If you would like to write him and question him about me and my being honest, please pm me and I will give you his address.
But, as you can see in my post, I also detail how to donate directly to Gary since a lot of people do not know me.
http://garyyarbroughlegalfund.org/ho...rys-legal-fund

Old April 29th, 2011 #7
Defender

If it was just a general warning...not all jailhouse brides are bad. I do love my husband and I do everything in my power to bring him home. I work, I am raising a child, I go to college, and I have to manage a home alone...yet, every spare moment and penny of my own goes into Gary's fund or to help him in some way. People just really love to get under my skin here lately. I am only here for my husband period. I would not be up at 1:00 am spreading the word about the raffle and his legal fund if I did not love him. I would be in bed because I have to be up in 4 hours.
Before you run your mouth Wayne, would you like to live my life for a day? I love my husband so what I do for him, I do because I love him and I want to do it. He don't even ask me to do it...I do it out of love and respect. But, what do you do for our political prisoners Wayne?

Old April 29th, 2011 #8
Hudson
Banned

Location: Hassling shopkeeps along the information superhighway

Wayne's just a little jealous that you stole his man and all.

Old April 29th, 2011 #9
Defender

Thread