VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 20th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Brandon

15 AUG 07

Hail Brandon! Many thanks for your letter of 13 AUG 07.

I hope you got my letter of 25 Jewlie 07. Apparently, your zoggies like to censor sources, rather than content. My letter to Sr. Cedeño refers.

In practice, this means that ‘unkosher’ senders are banned, no matter what they send. Therefore, anything I touch is deemed “racist,” &c. We shall see.

ZOG willing, you will be able to receive this letter & accompanying enclosures. Let me know if you don’t.

According to sane scholars, the whole Old Testament is a tribal mythology, with hardly any basis in fact.

As for the New Testament, it is merely the mirror-image of Old Testament Judaism. Yahweh is exclusive & all-conquering, allegedly, but Jesus is inclusive & submissive, even forgiving.

Sane scholars have translated Buddhist texts, which agree almost word for word with statements attributed to the later Jesus, who came quite a while after Buddha.

Judaism is a cult for masters. Christianity is a cult for slaves & victims.

Judaism states that a victim who forgives his victimizer becomes guilty of the crime perpetrated against him, the victim.

In this regard, Jesus fulfills the traditional jewish role of scapegoat, in which the sins of the tribe are symbolically loaded upon an innocent goat, which is driven away & likely killed, for it wouldn’t do for the goat to return!

Jesus showed his belief in the scapegoat tradition by infusing some innocent pigs with ‘demons’ & then driving them over a cliff, to their deaths.

In Judaism, innocent beings are sacrificed to protect the guilty. That’s why we hear jews chanting, “Never forgive! Never forget!”

When Jesus is said to have forgiven his persecutors, & taken on “the sins of the world,” he proves to jews that he cannot be their Christ, nor their Messiah, for he was a scapegoat, & is laden with infinite sins.

By his alleged act, Jesus performed the role of all scapegoats: he freed his sinners to sin again, without guilt, since the scapegoat is the ‘guilty’ party. The punishment of the innocent is nothing I can relate to.

Khazars were never mentioned by Jesus, since they converted to Judaism in 700 A.D. The Khazars are Afro-Eurasians who had an empire down around the Black Sea.

They are not Semites by the fact of adopting a Semitic religion. Semite = Arab. Most suckers for Semitic religions are not Arabs, either. That applies to Christians, Moslems & disciples of Judaism.

According to ZOG, all ‘human’ races evolved from Africa. This may be true or just propaganda. There are ancient texts which allege that ‘man’ has been around a whole lot longer than his alleged 50,000 years or so, if I recall the date correctly.

As I wrote previously, if those who went north, from Africa, thousands of years ago, are the latest products of evolution, in which all life forms are genetically-related, then it makes no sense for us to mingle our genes with more primitive life forms.'

“Humans’’ DNA is mainly the same as the DNA of chimps, according to ZOG, so our genes which make us ‘human’ are few indeed, & extremely precious, just as are a few points of I.Q.

DNA shows us the way, as it does in medicine & in crime-detection. The article on the back of this letter refers.

In Genesis, the Old Testament mentions “the sons of the gods (elohim)” who came to earth & mated with earth women.

Ludovici, French sculptor Rodin’s secretary, wrote a book entitled “Man’s Descent from the Gods,” if I recall the title correctly. My colleague, Robert Frens, has excerpts thereof on www.FAEM.com.

Von Däniken, who writes about ancient civilizations, apparently wrote a book entitled “Weapons of the Gods,” based on ancient texts & archeological findings, from many sources, including Old Testament, Indian texts & Mayan artifacts.

The fairly recent discovery of the thousands of White mummies in NW China, apparently of Celtic origin, complete with plaid woolen clothing, informs us that we have lots to learn. ZOG knows!

Colin Renfrew blew the lid off kosher history when he used carbon-dating to detect the age of artifacts, thus proving that what we know to be ‘civilization’ originated in Europe & filtered into the SE alias ‘the Cradle of Civilization,’ of present-day Iraq.

One source reported the alleged findings of “atomic glass” deposits in places where no atom bombs were ever detonated, according to official current history.

If no civilization we know of fought a nuclear war or wars, then some other civilization(s) did, for atomic glass is man-made. Allegedly, it does not appear naturally.

It was first noticed after the 1945 atomic bomb test at Trinity, New Mexico. After the explosion, the White Sands at the site had strange ‘strings’ of fused sand. Atomic ‘dust-bunnies?’

As you can see, there’s lots of information available.

Sheeple often bleat, “But how do I know what to believe?” I tell them that they must develop & use their critical faculties, like jury members who are the ‘triers of fact,’ especially if they are to become good citizens.

Example: we allegedly fight in Iraq to bestow ‘democracy’ on the people. But we never had a democracy in the USA.

Democracy means majority-rule. Our founding-felons called that “mob-rule,” so they set up all sorts of means to prevent democracy here. Why would we fight for ‘democracy’ everywhere else?

All the best. ORION!

Eric

--------------------

[From Restoration, New Zealand]

Scientist affirms “race”

Dr Bob Brockie, Dominion Post science columnist and research associate at the School of Biology, Victoria University, Wellington, has questioned the dismissal of the concept of “race” in favour of “ethnicity”. Stating that “race” is a reality based on gene clusters, he contends that despite the PC trend even among scientists to claim that “race” has no validity, he questions whether the 1% DNA difference among races is of no consequence. Citing the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine, Prof. Neil Risch, head of a ‘high powered medical research team’ at Stanford, writes that ‘the scientific journals have got it wrong’. Brockie explains:

“Prof. Risch’s team concur on the genetic conformity of the human race. We can all interbreed with each other, and we all share about 99% of our genes. But whether typing by proteins, chromosomes or dna, the genetic features cluster round and the deepest genetic differences lie between the five continental races – the Africans, Caucasians, Asian, Pacific Islanders and Native Americans.”

Brockie states that Risch et al say “it’s misleading to assume that the only genetic differences between races are genes for skin colour...” Risch thinks that these racial categories are scientifically meaningful and “medically very useful.” He points out that some diseases are race specific, as are some treatments, ordinary anaesthetics being dangerous to Black S. Africans, for e.g. “Prof Risch and co say that it’s important that doctors, epidemiologists, drug companies and public policy-makers acknowledge these genetic racial differences. The Stanford researchers think that race blind or race neutral medical approaches are neither equitable nor advantageous and that ignoring racial differences will ultimately lead to disservice to racial minorities.”

“Call me old fashioned but I think we are muddying the English language by supplanting the precise scientifically justified word race with the woolly polysyllabic euphemism ethnicity,” Brockie writes. (Dominion Post, Jan 29, 07).

--------------------

MAN’S DESCENT from the GODS by Anthony Mario Ludovici

http://www.faem.com/ludovici/mdftg.htm

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread