VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Opinions on David Icke ?

Probably one of the best known conspiracy theorists worldwide . .

Two things should be mentioned about him . .

Make no mistake about it , he is the most 'politically correct' among the conspiracy investigator crowd who seldom talks about race . .

Second , though , he has the biggest audience worldwide . . .

I'm sure those of you who know him are familiar with his bizzare theories about unearthly reptilian creatures being involved in the NWO . .

Hmmm . .

Is that another way of accusing jews of being 'lizards'?

Or is he close to the truth ?

Should this really be his conviction , human history is full of legends about reptiloid creatures . .

It might be a bit tough that just someone like that ( with those thories , that is ) has the biggest crowd among conspiracy theorists worldwide ( there probably is no country in which he hasn't lectured yet . .) yet , two things . .

- he does a good job making people worldwide aware of the NWO movement who probably have never heard of it / researched it themselves , thus making the audience for anti-NWO thoughts bigger . .

- NWO agents à la ADL are concerned about him , they even go so far as to claim that 'reptilians' is a code word for 'jews' . .

So , he has "their" attention . .

Apart from the bizarreness of some of his claims he has written some good books I must say . .

I think one could call him a New Age spiritist . .

Which I do not think is necessarily a bad thing because he transports anti-NWO sentiment also to the crowd more interested in mythology . .

He has a forum . .

Here https://forum.davidicke.com/

Despite many , I admit , gullible people being there ( they all pretty much swallow EVERY SINGLE of his ideas ) I admit that it's an interesting forum for those interested in esoterics . .

So , in short , he lays open many of the world's secrets ( at least seems ambitious to do so . .) . .

Interesting fellow , no matter how you receive him . .

Like I said , it is good that he transports anti-NWO ideas ( or anti-NWO consciousness ) around the globe . .

And he has "them" worried . .

May I , in the end , point your attention to two videos of his ?

Hmmmm . .

Your op's ?

Old October 4th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

I've read a couple of David Icke's books and I suspected he was using Reptilians as code for jews. It was enough to get ADL's and Mossad's attention, at least.

If the alien angle is actually true, Icke bears a remarkable resemblance to Commander Ed Straker, played by Ed Bishop from the UFO TV series.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 26th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

I'm going to go into the lion's den and say that maybe , read that :MAYBE, even Icke is the bearer of the biggest chances that the N.W.O. might be overthrown . . .

Think about it :

a ) he has the biggest audience ( worldwide ) when it comes to crowd . . .
b ) even the fact that he tries , read that, tries to remain more or less 'politically correct' concerning problems (even though it is hard to miss that he also has political correctness as such ,exposing the true agenda behind 'multikulti' and other things in the line of fire in his recitals . .) . .

Old February 10th, 2019 #4
Sartt
Banned

Default this

his knowledge is limited, as is most of humans knowledge on this planet. I've started wondering maybe its most of this populations defective genetic cod, the people over at stormfront have confirmed this. Religion is a major factor as it stops higher brain function.

But anyways David Icke took most of his knowledge from other people, still anyone tell the rest of the slave population on this planet the partial truth is better than none.

Thread