Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2007 #1
Rounder

Default Pro-White-Anti-Jew Newspapers Available - Cheap

I'm talking AMERICAN FREE PRESS, a weekly 20-28 page anti-Zionist, pro-white newspaper. Prior to TAA and TWPL, I led the nation in purchasing and distributing this excellent paper. Click below to review their website:

www.americanfreepress.net

And get this. All you pay is COST OF POSTAGE for recent back-issues. 5-6 cents per copy/$5-$6 per 100 copies. And for a whooping 20-28 page kike-kicking newspaper. I just ordered 400 copies by phone from Lois: telephone: 202-544-5977. The 400 copies will arrive FED-X with a bill inside the shipping container, for about $22.00, which I'll then pay by check mailed to:

American Free Press
ATTN: Lois
645 Pennsylvania Ave, SE (Suite 100)
Washington, DC 20003

AFP btw, is a huge promoter of Ron Paul, and for years they ran an editorial by him in almost every edition.

And so, I'm asking VNN'ers to join me in distributing AFP newspapers. Just post your pledge here, and then PM me your address. I'll phone your orders in to Lois. She'll ship the papers to you ASAP along with the small bill. I promised her I'll take up the slack and pay your bill myself, if you fail to.

Whatchasay ?? Hell, it'll give us something productive to do this winter, off our computer stooled asses. We can magic-marker "GOVNN.COM" at top of each paper we distribute for added punch.

Old October 23rd, 2007 #2
Rounder

Well hell, don't everybody jump at the same freakin time. Geez.

Tell ya what I'm a gonna do to sweeten the deal. I'll mail a big batch of VNN business cards FREE to every VNN'er who orders at least 200 AFP newspapers.

Whatchasay ??

Old October 23rd, 2007 #3
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
And so, I'm asking VNN'ers to join me in distributing AFP newspapers. Just post your pledge here, and then PM me your address. I'll phone your orders in to Lois. She'll ship the papers to you ASAP along with the small bill. I promised her I'll take up the slack and pay your bill myself, if you fail to.

Gee, I wonder why Glenn is so eager to have everyone place orders through him...

What a shame that Rounder associates himself with this project.
It looks like a clean, informative publication. I suggest that anyone who distributes AFP order the papers themselves, rather than interacting with a known federal informant like Miller.

Old October 24th, 2007 #4
Rounder

W H A T ???!!! No takers ???

Oh well, I guess everybody's content to fight the kikes from their computer stools, huh ??

Old October 24th, 2007 #5
Rounder

I'll give this one bump then say "to hell with it". I'll pass out AFPs by myself while the paralyzed, hobbyists keep their dead asses glued to their computer stools, entertaining themselves.

Old November 2nd, 2007 #6
Rounder

Default 200 AFPs distributed today !!!

I distributed 200 American Free Press newspapers in upper class neighborhoods of Aurora, MO this afternoon (2 Nov 07), between 3:00-4 PM. Perfect day. No wind, sunny, and 65 degrees.

I received 400 copies several days ago, leaving 200 which I'll distribute next week, weather permitting.

These back issues of AFPs are F R E E. Just pay postage, which in my case was only $23.67 for the 400 copies, mailed to me FED-X. Nickel a copy for this excellent, 20-28 page, pro-white, anti-jew newspaper.

Now go read post #1 in this thread for full details, then order a batch and distribute them in your own areas. Every paper distributed is another blow struck against our racial enemies.

"He who has learned the jews, but refuses to warn his kinsmen of the jewish menace, is an accomplice of the jews, A N D an accessory in the jewish enslavement and genocide of white people".

Old November 9th, 2007 #7
Rounder

Quote:
I'm talking AMERICAN FREE PRESS, a weekly 20-28 page anti-Zionist, pro-white newspaper. Prior to TAA and TWPL, I led the nation in purchasing and distributing this excellent paper. Click below to review their website:

And get this. All you pay is COST OF POSTAGE for recent back-issues. 5-6 cents per copy/$5-$6 per 100 copies. And for a whooping 20-28 page kike-kicking newspaper. I just ordered 400 copies by phone from Lois: telephone: 202-544-5977. The 400 copies will arrive FED-X with a bill inside the shipping container, for about $22.00, which I'll then pay by check mailed to:

American Free Press
Washington, DC 20003

AFP btw, is a huge promoter of Ron Paul, and for years they ran an editorial by him in almost every edition.

Whatchasay ?? Hell, it'll give us something productive to do this winter, off our computer stooled asses. We can magic-marker "GOVNN.COM" at top of each paper we distribute for added punch.
I tossed out another 100 copies of American Free Press newspaper yesterday afternoon, in 3 separate upper-income neighborhoods in Republic, MO. Dead-center of paved driveways or next to mail boxes where they're sure to be picked up.

Who'll join me in this PRO-WHITE/ANTI-JEW newspaper project ??

Old November 9th, 2007 #8
EichN.E.Rebel

Hey Rounder I will take 200. Go ahead and order them for me ok. Thanks.

Old November 9th, 2007 #9
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by EichN.E.Rebel View Post
Hey Rounder I will take 200. Go ahead and order them for me ok. Thanks.
They're ordered and will be sent to you in today's mail, NE Rebel. I also ordered myself another 300. The bill will be inclosed inside your box of papers. Shouldn't be more than $10.00. Thanks for your INITIATIVE and ACTIVISM.

The AFP clerk Lois, said somebody else from VNN phoned in an order, as well. So that makes 3 of us VNN'ers "doing the right freakin thing".

Who else wants to support this pro-white/anti-jew newspaper project ??

Old November 9th, 2007 #10
banjo_billy
Banned

AFP is definitely an excellent publication. It's full of inside info that you won't find anywhere else partly because their writers are based around the Washington D.C. area and they have had inside contacts with patriots within the government for what ... about 30 years or so. The government doesn't get away with too much while AFP has their eyes on them which is one reason the Jews burnt down Willis Cartos offices years ago when the publication was called The Spotlight.

This is another feather in Glenn Miller's cap. And where does the term "feather in cap" come from? Why it comes from the Indian Chiefs who got to wear another feather in their bonnets whenever they did something courageous.

So, now I suppose ngrh8tr will accuse Glenn Miller of being part Indian after all and not a real white man with all of those feathers in his cap, trailing down his back and off the side of the pawing and snorting horse that he is riding that has the white sheet over the saddle with the blood drop and cross on the side. Yep, must be an injin.

By-the-way, American Free Press is not only a quality publication, but it offers such a great discount to distributers that you can actually MAKE MONEY simply by reselling the papers. Those who want some extra cash for the holidays (especially if you have some kids who can lend a hand) can make a lot of money selling these papers on the street corners (as well as profit from subscription sales). It's a well-established newspaper of importance with excellent writing and quality printing.

You can order for yourself, as ngrh8tr suggests, or you can add to White Power by ordering through Glenn Miller. If he gains credits with AFP for bringing in more distributers (and moneymakers) into the newspaper, then more White Power to him.

I am already an enthusiastic distributer of AFP and have been for many years. But nowhere even distantly close to Glenn Miller's incredible record of AFP distribution. That guy amazes me. Feathered-hat's off to Glenn Miller for another fantastic job.

Quote:

American Free Press
Washington, DC 20003

Old November 9th, 2007 #11
Darren
Banned

Glenn, I am interested in 200 copies for distribution at the local university. If you have any left, I'll order through you and include your business cards in my distribution.

I just read their website and I'm impressed with the subject matter and their willingness to name the jew. This is good material that would bridge a gap between people who immediately toss a flyer with a swastika in the garbage and those who are sort of on the fence and could use some intellectual stimulation to get them on the right track.

[CC'd via PM]

Old November 9th, 2007 #12
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
AFP is definitely an excellent publication. It's full of inside info that you won't find anywhere else partly because their writers are based around the Washington D.C. area and they have had inside contacts with patriots within the government for what ... about 30 years or so. The government doesn't get away with too much while AFP has their eyes on them which is one reason the Jews burnt down Willis Cartos offices years ago when the publication was called The Spotlight.

This is another feather in Glenn Miller's cap. And where does the term "feather in cap" come from? Why it comes from the Indian Chiefs who got to wear another feather in their bonnets whenever they did something courageous.

So, now I suppose ngrh8tr will accuse Glenn Miller of being part Indian after all and not a real white man with all of those feathers in his cap, trailing down his back and off the side of the pawing and snorting horse that he is riding that has the white sheet over the saddle with the blood drop and cross on the side. Yep, must be an injin.

By-the-way, American Free Press is not only a quality publication, but it offers such a great discount to distributers that you can actually MAKE MONEY simply by reselling the papers. Those who want some extra cash for the holidays (especially if you have some kids who can lend a hand) can make a lot of money selling these papers on the street corners (as well as profit from subscription sales). It's a well-established newspaper of importance with excellent writing and quality printing.

You can order for yourself, as ngrh8tr suggests, or you can add to White Power by ordering through Glenn Miller. If he gains credits with AFP for bringing in more distributers (and moneymakers) into the newspaper, then more White Power to him.

I am already an enthusiastic distributer of AFP and have been for many years. But nowhere even distantly close to Glenn Miller's incredible record of AFP distribution. That guy amazes me. Feathered-hat's off to Glenn Miller for another fantastic job.
Thanks for the kind words, B.B. AND for being a long-time AFP distributor.

It pains me to brag, but AFP gave me a Certificate-of-Merit, for leading the nation "by far" in purchasing and distributing AFPs. Which I did for years, before TAA and TWPL.

AFPs are an excellent introduction to The Jewish Menace. Especially to middle and upper income, better educated white folks. It names the jew without offending fragile, lemming, sensibilities excessively.

Besides, distributing AFPs gives us something productive to do off our computer stooled asses talking to the choir all day, and soothes our consciences.

Old November 9th, 2007 #13
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Glenn, I am interested in 200 copies for distribution at the local university. If you have any left, I'll order through you and include your business cards in my distribution.

I just read their website and I'm impressed with the subject matter and their willingness to name the jew. This is good material that would bridge a gap between people who immediately toss a flyer with a swastika in the garbage and those who are sort of on the fence and could use some intellectual stimulation to get them on the right track.

[CC'd via PM]
Thanks, Darren. Your 200 will go out in today's mail from AFP HQ, and should arrive, sealed in a cardboard box, FED-X, which means, unlike "media mail", the box is not subject to be opened for inspection by postal authorities.

And so, you make 4 of us VNN'ers distributing AFPs.

Who's next ??

Old November 9th, 2007 #14
melcur
Banned

Rounder, I'll take 800 issues if the price you quoted still stands, i.e. $23.00 per 400 issues. I'll PM you my address.

Old November 9th, 2007 #15
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Rounder, I'll take 800 issues if the price you quoted still stands, i.e. $23.00 per 400 issues. I'll PM you my address.
Well hot damn melcur, brighten my day considerably, why don cha ??

I'll see to it that your 800 copies go out in today's mail. Many thanks. That's a hell of alot of truth-blows struck against our enemies.

Roll those "puppies" in rubber bands, place in right front auto seat, drive slowly next to curbs (week-day afternoons just before folks get home from work), and toss them dead-center of paved driveways or close to mail boxes. At least that's how I do it.

I'll also mail you a batch of Ron Paul campaign business cards, if you like. No charge.

Who's next to support this pro-white/anti-jew newspaper project ???

Old November 9th, 2007 #16
melcur
Banned

Just sent you a bit of $ for your book too Mr. Miller.

http://www.whitepatriotparty.com/awmso/

Old November 9th, 2007 #17
melcur
Banned

Blogged as "Glenn Miller, A White Man Speaks Out."

Old November 15th, 2007 #18
Rounder

Quote:

American Free Press
Washington, DC 20003

I received another 300 copies of American Free Press newspapers in yesterday's mail. Wife Margie will roll them in rubber bands, and I'll distribute another batch of them "rat" quick here in S.W. Missouri.

Ordering instructions are in my above posting, for those who'd like to join me in distributing this excellent pro-white, anti-kike, 20-28 tabloid newspaper. Cost only 5 cents per copy. 100 copies for only 5 bucks. Cheapest on the planet.

So, whatchasay ??? (Don't everybody jump at the same time, pah. . leez)

Old November 16th, 2007 #19
Rounder

Today, I received another PM'd order for 400 copies of American Press newspaper, that'll be distributed by a hard charging VNN'er in Texas. The 400 copies will be shipped to him in Monday's mail.

Who else wants to place an order ?? Contact me here, or by PM.

Old November 16th, 2007 #20
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

Default That's truly ironic....

Perfect word choice, Glenn. "Rat" quick, huh.... Fucking priceless.

Thread