VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 17th, 2010 #1201
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele's List Seems to be Restored

I too got the above appeal supposedly from Cyndi Steele at 11:50 MST, 17 September. It looks like the www.free-edgar-steele.com website finally got access to Steele's list. However, Steele's main website http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/ appears to be untouched. This APPEARS to be legitimate as best as I can tell. Many of Steele's supporters will not know how to help him so it is important that ALL of his original list be contacted.

I personally corresponded with Kelsey Steele ending on 27 July about this very subject. She suddenly disappeared and did not reply to various means of communication, including land line. Now a month and a half have been lost. Kelsey told me that her dad's computer had been seized by the government and that it contained all of the addresses. I surmised that on line copies were also available and I was apparently correct.

Old September 17th, 2010 #1202
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Post Card Game

I had a report yesterday from Tucson that a letter to Steele had been returned because it was not a postcard. It seems to me that this is illegal. I haven't had time to have it out with the Spokane Sheriff about this. Anyone who can beat me to it should do so.

Old September 21st, 2010 #1203
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Thumbs up Cyndi speaks publicly

Cyndi Steele: Husband innocent, jailed 'to silence him'

Quote:
"Ed Steele's case is about freedom of speech," said Cyndi. "The only reason the FBI put him in jail is to silence him."
Quote:
"Ed loves me and I love him and we've been best friends," she said. "He is grateful and he has always seen me as his rock."
Quote:
"They have not provided reliable evidence," Cyndi said. "Those tapes did not convince me."

Steele says husband being silenced by Feds in jail

Quote:
“My husband is innocent and the only reason the FBI put him in jail is to silence him,” she said.
Quote:
“I have come out listening to those tapes and to this day I believe my husband is innocent,” Cyndi said.
Quote:
“The FBI refuses to do their job. They refuse to properly prosecute Larry Fairfax. They have failed to arrest, charge and the unnamed accomplices of Larry Fairfax,” she said.

Steele's Wife Says Husband Is Innocent

Last edited by Tintin; September 21st, 2010 at 04:00 AM.

Old September 21st, 2010 #1204
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Ed Steele’s ‘Intended Victims’ Thwart Accuser’s Release

Interesting points:

Quote:
Steele supporters are highly skeptical of this, wondering how the first bomb could have gotten back on Mrs. Steele’s SUV after both Ed Steele and Larry Fairfax were already in jail. The logical assumption—that it was later installed by the unnamed partner traveling with Fairfax—may have forced the prosecutors into the corner of having to expose an informant that the FBI would prefer to keep undercover.

It was four days after both Steele and Fairfax had been jailed that Cyndi Steele, en route to the federal courthouse for her husband’s arraignment, stopped for an oil change in Coeur d’Alene, where employees at a lube station discovered the pipe bomb. “If she had gone straight to the courthouse instead, the telescopes and mirrors at the parking lot would have discovered the bomb, and Cyndi Steele would be in jail right now,” her attorney told this AMERICAN FREE PRESS writer by telephone.

Quote:
Steele maintains his innocence, saying that none of this plotting ever actually happened and the recordings have been created through hi-tech manipulations that have him “saying” threatening words spoken by what sounds like him. This writer has interviewed current officers and former agents who have confirmed that not only does this science exist, but that the FBI has used it in the past.

Last edited by Tintin; September 21st, 2010 at 03:37 AM.

Old September 21st, 2010 #1205
8Man
"moderate" radical

Another version of news reporting on Cyndi Steele press conference at:

Wife of man accused of murder-for-hire claims her husband is innocent
( with video )

Old September 21st, 2010 #1206
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Intended victim of pipe bomb attack critical of plea bargain

Quote:
Steele said Monday that Fairfax had performed maintenance work for her family since the late 1990s but had recently filed for bankruptcy. He approached the FBI about the supposed murder plot only after Edgar Steele realized Fairfax had stolen $45,000 in silver from his home, Steele said.
Quote:
She recently helped nurse him back to health after two aneurysms. She also emphasized that her husband recently helped pay her mother’s mortgage. “Ed has no motive to kill me, or us.”
Quote:
Federal authorities have not publicly commented on a possible motive for the murder plot. Steele said she’s been told several reasons, none of which is true, she said.
Quote:
But Steele said she believes federal agents had known of the pipe bomb since a couple days before her husband’s arrest. She said she heard the word “bomb” mentioned multiple times on the recordings between Fairfax and her husband, but federal agents said they hadn’t heard it.
Quote:
Hoyt played a voice mail he received Monday from an anonymous caller naming an alleged accomplice to Fairfax. The caller claimed Fairfax and the man had told FBI agents about the pipe bomb long before it was discovered at the auto shop.
Quote:
Hoyt, who served as prosecuting attorney in Idaho County from 1994 to 1997, said the government has the ability to manipulate voice recordings and said murder for hire is a charge often brought by federal prosecutors to target specific people.

He pointed to the case of

David Roland Hinkson, a wealthy North Idaho businessman convicted in 2005 of plotting to kill officials involved in a separate tax case against him.

Described as a “hard-core patriot” by his anti-government associates, Hinkson is to be released from prison in 30 years.

Hoyt said he’d never met Edgar Steele before his arrest. He learned of the case through his contacts as a columnist for the Central Idaho Post in Grangeville.

He said he’s representing Cyndi Steele pro bono.

Last edited by Tintin; September 21st, 2010 at 09:24 AM.

Old September 21st, 2010 #1207
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Broken link to important SPOKESMAN REVIEW ARTICLE...

Here's what I found searching www.spokesman.com:

[Do you think an effort will be made to find jurors who haven't been prejudiced by this kind of so called reporting:
"More on this topic - Background and the latest updates The Aryan Nations"]

9/21/2010 http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...ges-conspiracy

9/20/2010
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...ical-plea-bar/

Using the previous link, I got the following message which I'm including because this is a common problem here:

We apologize, but it looks like the link you’ve clicked on is broken.

If you received this link via email, it may be that your email application added a linebreak, and the rest of the complete link appears on the line below what you clicked on.
If that doesn't help, there are a couple things you can do to help us fix the problem:
  • Copy the URL into our feedback form at the bottom of this page
  • Let us know where you originally found the broken link (via email, on a headline list, etc.)

Other things to try:

Search
www.spokesman.com:

Last edited by -JC; September 21st, 2010 at 08:45 AM.

Old September 21st, 2010 #1208
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Why is the government going to such a great extent to protect Fairfax?
Does the government's case against Steele really depend on Fairfax's cooperation?
What possibly could Fairfax contribute to the government's case beyond the statements he made to the FBI prior to the pipe bomb being found?

The main point is that the government claims to have recordings of Steele hiring Fairfax to kill his wife and mother-in-law. Thats the case.

Is there any other explanation for the governments actions with regards to Fairfax anything other then the government need protect itself?

Old September 22nd, 2010 #1209
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Press Conference Story

These stories need to be posted in full so that readers can understand the comments in context. Check out the video at the link below. In it Cyndi claims that the FBI told her that they had arrested the two people who planned to run her off the road. This is a new twist in this Keystone Cops drama.

Tintin usually doesn't miss much but he did here. If true, this is the most important development in the case.

Quote:
Edgar Steele is currently jailed on federal charges for hiring a hit man and has pleaded not guilty. He has requested to represent himself in the case.
Steele's so called public defender has been doing that job for the Federal government for 20 years. By now, he knows not to bite the hand that feeds him. He has not filed a habeas corpus motion to dismiss even though the government's case is a laughing stock. He cannot be trusted.

BTW, you don't request to represent yourself. You simply fire the public defender. You have an ABSOLUTE right to defend yourself unless you are mentally incompetent.
========
http://www.krem.com/news/local/Murde...103301559.html

Cyndi Steele: Husband innocent, jailed 'to silence him'

COEUR D'ALENE -- The wife of a North Idaho man charged with hiring a hit man to kill her says she continues to believe her husband is innocent.
Monday afternoon, Cyndi Steele announced in her first public statement that she believes the only reason her husband of 25 years, Edgar Steele, was jailed on murder-for-hire charges is because of a corrupt government.
"Ed Steele's case is about freedom of speech," said Cyndi. "The only reason the FBI put him in jail is to silence him."

A newly created website supporting Steele's freedom calls him a "politically prisoner."

Cyndi told the media she feels her husband is persecuted for defending ideas that are "politically incorrect." Edgar Steele has previously represented the Aryan Nations in North Idaho.

Cyndi said Edgar Steele remains in jail "at the hands of the FBI and the government for something he didn't do."

Edgar Steele is currently jailed on federal charges for hiring a hit man and has pleaded not guilty. He has requested to represent himself in the case.
He is accused of plotting to kill Cyndi and her mother by hiring another suspect, Larry Fairfax, to build and place a pipe bomb on Cyndi's vehicle.

"Ed loves me and I love him and we've been best friends," she said. "He is grateful and he has always seen me as his rock."
Cyndi said the person behind the murder-for-hire plot is Fairfax, who recently agreed to a plea deal, pleading guilty to one count of possession of an unregistered firearm and one count of making a firearm.

Federal authorities used Fairfax as an informant and taped his conversations with Steele, allegedly talking about the plot and discussing payment.
Cyndi claims Fairfax had been stealing from her family, and said the FBI and government refuse to prosecute Fairfax. "I just want the government to make sure he won't hurt anyone else again," said Cyndi.

She also claimed there are more accomplices in the case that have not been named, and maintained that she is not convinced by the taped evidence federal prosecutors are using against her husband. "They have not provided reliable evidence," Cyndi said. "Those tapes did not convince me."

The bomb on Cyndi's vehicle was discovered the day of Edgar's first appearance in court, when Cyndi took her SUV in for an oil change in Coeur d'Alene.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; September 22nd, 2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: typo

Old September 22nd, 2010 #1210
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Press Conference Story #2 Full Text

http://www.kxly.com/news/25092895/detail.html

Tania Dall | KXLY4 Reporter
Posted: 6:19 pm PDT September 20, 2010
Updated: 5:41 pm PDT September 21, 2010

COEUR D'ALENE -- Cyndi Steele, the wife of North Idaho attorney Edgar Steele, who’s in jail under investigation for a "murder for hire" plot to kill his wife Cyndi, spoke publicly for the first time since his arrest during a news conference late Monday afternoon.

In a nutshell, Cyndi Steele thinks her husband was framed by Larry Fairfax, that Fairfax has accomplices still at large and that her husband Edgar is in jail not for hiring a hitman – Fairfax – to kill her but because of what she called his "politically incorrect" views. “The most dangerous part of this whole thing is that bomb that was on my car,” Cyndi Steele said during her press conference.

September 20, 2010

Cyndi Steele, the wife of North Idaho attorney Edgar Steele, who’s in jail under investigation for a "murder for hire" plot to kill his wife Cyndi, spoke publicly for the first time since his arrest during a news conference late Monday afternoon. KXLY4's Tania Dall reports.

Three months after an explosive device was found under her SUV at a Quick Lube along Highway 95 in Coeur d'Alene, Cyndi Steele says the charges against her husband are all a lie. “My husband is innocent and the only reason the FBI put him in jail is to silence him,” she said.

On June 15, the Spokane bomb squad had to be called in to remove the pipe bomb attached to the bottom of Cyndi’s SUV. That same day Larry Fairfax told detectives he'd put that pipe bomb under Cyndi’s car but thought it had fallen off.

Court documents allege that Fairfax was hired by Steele to kill Cyndi and her mother and the FBI set-up a wire tap to prove it. “I have come out listening to those tapes and to this day I believe my husband is innocent,” Cyndi said.

Steele stands by her husband, holding on to the belief that he’s being framed by the federal government. She believes Fairfax cooked up the murder for hire plot after stealing thousands of dollars in silver coins from her family. Edgar Steele himself has called the alleged frame-up by the federal government against him a “Mission Impossible Level Plot.”

“The FBI refuses to do their job. They refuse to properly prosecute Larry Fairfax. They have failed to arrest, charge and the unnamed accomplices of Larry Fairfax,” she said. Steele also said she's upset Larry Fairfax is attempting to negotiate a plea deal with the prosecutor's office.

Both Fairfax and Cyndi’s husband Edgar remain in jail awaiting trial.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; September 22nd, 2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Added headline

Old September 22nd, 2010 #1211
OTPTT
Banned

Default ACLU Sues Over Jail Post Card Only Mailings by Prisoners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I had a report yesterday from Tucson that a letter to Steele had been returned because it was not a postcard. It seems to me that this is illegal. I haven't had time to have it out with the Spokane Sheriff about this. Anyone who can beat me to it should do so.
ACLU Sues Over Jail Post Card Only Mailings by Prisoners

ACLU Sues Local Jail

PENSACOLA, Fla. - The American Civil Liberties Union says a Panhandle jail's policy of limiting inmates' outgoing mail to postcards violates their free speech rights.

The ACLU and the Florida Justice Institute filed a federal lawsuit on Sept. 13 on behalf of three Santa Rosa County Jail inmates, who had complained about the policy. They claim restricting outgoing mail to postcards infringes on the privacy of inmates. The groups claim the practice began in July. They want the inmates to be allowed to send letters in envelopes.

In a statement sent to News 5, Santa Rosa County Sheriff Wendell Hall said, “Our inmates enjoy all privileges and rights as dictated by law, both state and federal. It is my understanding that the ACLU’s issue has been presented before the Federal courts several times and each time the courts have ruled in favor of this practice. We will not, nor have we ever, interfered with an inmate’s right to communicate per statutory requirement. This practice was initiated based on two factors: (1) Cost to the taxpayers and (2) Security of the facility. "

Old September 22nd, 2010 #1212
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Complete Video of Cyndi's Press Conference

Much of the better parts of the press conference were omitted by the Judenpresse. Note that Cyndi has a White lawyer which you can tell by his glasses. This 23 minute video also gives the name of the supposed accomplice of Fairfax. It was supposedly Jim Mayer, 6000 Talache Rd, 208-255-7836. This makes the case even a worse laughing stock for the FBI.
========
http://www.krem.com/video/featured-v...103451424.html

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; September 23rd, 2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: typo

Old September 24th, 2010 #1213
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default Transcript of Cyndi Steele's press conference

Cyndi Steel press conference statement, 9/20/2010

Quote:
Thank you all for coming.

My name is Cyndi Steele and my husband is Edgar Steele. I am grateful to be alive today, and thank God for looking after me. I am grateful to people like Josh Young at the Fastlane Quick Lube, Bomb Squad for just doing their job.

Thank you. You are my heroes.

At the same time, I want the business owners on US Highway 95, who had to close their doors while we were all taken back by this bomb scare, to know that I am greatly concerned for their losses Caused by Larry Fairfax, who planted that bomb under my car.

I am here today because I am very concerned for everyone’s safety. You should be very concerned, too, that the FBI refuses to do their job; they refuse to properly prosecute Larry Fairfax and they have failed to arrest, charge and prosecute the unnamed accomplices of Larry Fairfax. I want to know WHY?

Meanwhile, my husband is currently in jail, in solitary confinement, at the hands of the FBI and the government for something he didn’t do, which was plotted by the FBI’s informant Larry Fairfax.

The FBI says that my husband hired Larry Fairfax to kill me and my mother. This is not true. There is no reliable evidence that my husband committed any crime.

Larry Fairfax who committed the crimes, as supported by his admission to attaching a bomb to my car, in order to cover up for his theft of $45,000 in silver coins. He came forward when he knew Ed was catching on to his stealing.

What he did, by attaching the bomb, was so horrible and dangerous that he should not get off with an 18-month sentence. He allowed me to drive almost a thousand miles with a bomb under my car. Larry Fairfax put the rest of Idaho, Washington and Oregon at risk of a pipe bomb explosion.

Although Larry Fairfax attempted to murder me, over the money he stole from us, I don’t wish him any harm. I just want the Government to make sure he won’t harm me or anyone else again.

Previously, my life has been threatened by others in this great Country we call America, but those have only been threats; which seems to go along with our freedom. But this was more than a threat – it was a real attempt at my life and put so many others at risk, too.

Now, I ask that you set aside personal judgments of my husband’s thoughts and ideas. Do you know that his favorite expression is: “Equal rights for all, Special rights for none”? Ed is a First Amendment lawyer. He has always represented people with non-mainstream ideologies. He has made sure that the politically incorrect, the unwashed and the unvarnished had representation.

We have been married 25 years. Ed loves me and I love him and we are best friends. He is caring, kind, charitable, supportive and full of integrity. He is grateful to me and has always seen me as his “Rock” and knows that in the past six months, before he was arrested, I’ve done my best to nurse him back to health when he almost died of not one, two aneurisms. At the same time being unselfish, because he knew how important it was to me to tend to my Mom’s serious health issues.

Ed cares deeply for my mother. He has helped her in numerous ways through the years, always welcomed her to our home and encouraged me to visit her as often as possible. Recently Ed showed his love for her by saving her mortgage. It was totally Ed’s idea this spring to pay $3,000 out of his pocket, so that she would have a place to live as her health declined. Ed has no motive to kill either of us.

So, no matter what your perception is of my husband, I would ask you to give him the same presumption of innocence that is due to all Americans regardless of race, creed, color, ideology, sex or any other unique characteristic. In my husband’s words “It is Character that counts” no matter who one is.

My husband is innocent, and the only reason the FBI put him in JAIL is to silence him. It is interesting that the politically incorrect are persecuted, who express ideas, that the FBI feels are somehow dangerous and simply not PC.

Larry Fairfax’s case is really about attempted murder, not manufacturing a weapon, which is the charge the government wants to allow him to plead to.

Ed Steele’s case is really about freedom of speech, NOT murder-for-hire.

For me, this case is about having the FBI find the accomplices of Larry Fairfax who are still at large. It is about ensuring that we are all safe from the true criminals. It is about ensuring that the innocent are freed.

Neither my mother nor I will be safe until the FBI and government ensures that Larry Fairfax is properly brought to justice and they arrest, charge and seek justice on his accomplices.

My life and the lives of every American will never be the same if the FBI and government does not do the right thing and free my husband, who is INNOCENT.

Last edited by Tintin; September 24th, 2010 at 02:39 AM.

Old September 24th, 2010 #1214
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Modern Day Miracle

Quote:
He is caring, kind, charitable, supportive and full of integrity.
A lawyer full of integrity ranks in front of the Virgin birth for being a miracle.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; September 24th, 2010 at 10:19 AM. Reason: typo

Old September 24th, 2010 #1215
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Poor Traci Wheelan

You have to feel sorry for the Affirmative Action hire U.S. Attorney in this case. It will look bad when both supposed victims in the case testify for the defendant. This doesn't even consider her scumbag star witness, the bankrupt Fairfax. The greatest risk here is that Steele will let his public pretender try the case and botch it. His only hope is to fire Peven and handle his own defense.

Cyndi's press conference was extremely well done and knocked the wind out of the Judenpresse's sails. Cyndi clearly was a bit on edge but her presentation came from the heart. This press conference should have been held about three months ago however.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; September 24th, 2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: typo

Old September 26th, 2010 #1216
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry First Libel Lawsuit

As soon as Steele is acquited, here is his first libel lawsuit.
========
http://www.kxly.com/news/25057164/detail.html

Cyndi Steele to hold press conference
Steele, intended target in murder-for-hire plot, to break silence Monday
Posted: 3:30 pm PDT September 17, 2010

SPOKANE -- Cyndi Steele, the wife of jailed North Idaho attorney Edgar Steele, plans to speak out for the first time since her husband’s arrest on charges he hired someone to kill her. Steele has called for a 4 p.m. press conference Monday at the Federal Courthouse in Coeur d’Alene.

Steele’s husband Edgar has been in jail since earlier this summer when a plot he’d hatched to kill her and her mother with pipe bombs planted to the undercarriage of her SUV was uncovered.

After her husband and Larry Fairfax, the man Edgar Steele hired to build the pipe bombs, were arrested, Cyndi Steele discovered that a pipe bomb had already been attached to her SUV (pictured at right) when she took her vehicle in for an oil change.

An e-mail sent on behalf of Cyndi Steele Friday says that she will make a brief statement and then answer questions from the media.
© 2010 KXLY.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission.

Old September 26th, 2010 #1217
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Arrow Check Out The Comments There & Add One Yourself, Folks!

KXLY is confronted with their bias.:
Quote:
Guest 26 minutes ago
There's an interesting case going on in Ohio where a woman Judge, and her lawyer daughter were using government computers to personally attack people appearing in the Judge's court in newspaper blogs. I'm sure the same would go for FBI agents, federal prosecuters, and their relatives using government issued equipment? It would cause quite a stink.

1*person*liked this. Like Reply

Dale_VM 6 minutes ago in reply to*Guest
USA Today, just this past Friday, showed how much abuse of the system that federal prosecutors and local D.A.s have been incarcerating not guilty people. It wouldn't surprise me at all that this is an illegal frame- up by the government because of Ed Steele's associations and his speech. This just a way to get to silence him. Fairfax is the real criminal in this case. He was stealing from the Steeles their silver. This is what Cindi Steele is stating.

Go, Cyndi! 5 days ago
Even if Edgar is guilty, why is the government punishing the victim? Something is wrong, here.

Also, holding a man in jail for months waiting for trial is an abuse of power. I know it happens all the time, but the system is rotten and needs to change.

Gary 1 week ago
"Steele’s husband Edgar has been in jail since earlier this summer when a plot he’d hatched to kill her and her mother with pipe bombs planted to the undercarriage of her SUV was uncovered."

I see you have already tried and convicted Mr. Steele. So this is how they taught you to do it in Journalism 101, is it? You know, the part about unbiased, objective news reporting?

3*people*liked this. Like Reply

robkauder 5 days ago in reply to*Gary
It is unbiased and objective as everything in this story has been previously covered in previous stories. A pipe bomb was found underneath Cyndi's SUV. Larry Fairfax admitted his role in the plot and went so far as providing specific details as to how Mr. Steele planned to kill his wife. You can read each and every story we've covered on this case in our archives on kxly.com.

Dale_VM 24 minutes ago in reply to*robkauder
Shoddy "reporting" by KXLY. Just because a person goes to journalism school doesn't make that person a "journalist". The media is always biased in race towards Whites. No longer do we need you birdcage liners and waste of space on the Internet. There is an alternate media out on the Internet.

Since you are continually biased against Edgar and Cindi Steele, you hardly are a credible source of information. There are better places to get information on this case. Stop treating this couple in a negative light and stop insulting your readers intelligence.

Gary 5 days ago in reply to*robkauder
Read the quoted sentence again, please (or maybe you don't have to -- maybe you wrote it?). The KXLY story states as an established fact that Edgar Steele hatched a plot to kill his wife and her mother. The story should have made it clear that the charges are allegations; that it is "alleged" that he did these things. Saying that Mr. Steele committed these crimes before (and if) he either admits to them or is proven guilty in court, is potentially libelous. Whatever your position on this case might be, the fact is that it simply has not yet been proven or established that he plotted to commit or did in fact commit a crime. What has been "previously covered in previous stories" is irrelevant to my (or anyone else’s) seeing the story as biased and less than objective. And so is anything Larry Fairfax said about it, as long as Mr. Steele denies the charges and hasn't been convicted at trial. The way KXLY reported this story is almost certain to wrongfully and prematurely condemn Mr. Steele in the public’s mind and thereby taint the local jury pool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
As soon as Steele is acquited, here is his first libel lawsuit.
========
http://www.kxly.com/news/25057164/detail.html

Cyndi Steele to hold press conference
Steele, intended target in murder-for-hire plot, to break silence Monday
Posted: 3:30 pm PDT September 17, 2010

Old September 27th, 2010 #1218
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default Idaho pipe bomber case

Requesting Help from Congressional Delegation

Quote:
If you are as outraged as we at FES are about unanswered questions raised by the IDAHO PIPE BOMBER CASE, below are some focus points you might consider sending along in a letter to your Congressperson. A central question that affects everybody along the roads upon which Cyndi Steele drove through WA, OR and ID is this: Why did the FBI allow a weapon of mass destruction to be transported through highly populated areas in three states in June 2010?

● Why isn’t Congress investigating the FBI for allowing a weapon of mass destruction to be transported through populated areas of three states in June 2010?

● Why isn’t Congress investigating the fact that Larry Fairfax has not been charged with attempted murder and attempted mass murder (terrorism) and his accomplices as well?

● Why isn’t Congress investigating the US Department of Justice for failing to charge all of the perpetrators, including all the members of the Fairfax Gang, with racketeering under the RICO laws of the USA?

● Why isn’t Congress investigating whether the FBI and/or the US Attorney for Idaho are protecting the accomplices of the Idaho Pipe Bomber from criminal prosecution? (Note: Two of the people known to the FBI and the US Attorney who participated in this incident have not even been charged let alone prosecuted.)

● Why isn’t Congress investigating the factors that created a risk of serious bodily harm to thousands of residents of Idaho, Washington and Oregon in June 2010 from the largest pipe bomb that the BATF&E has ever seen?

● Should Congress investigate whether an imminent public danger was present when the largest, lethal pipe bomb ever seen by BATF&E was attached to a car and transported throughout populated areas of Idaho, Washington and Oregon from May 28 to June 15, 2010?

● Why isn’t Congress investigating how many deaths would have been caused if the largest pipe bomb ever seen by the BATF&E had gone off in a neighborhood or near a school?

● Why isn’t Congress investigating the facts underlying court papers showing that Larry Fairfax manufactured a pipe bomb and attached it to the undercarriage of Cyndi Steele’s car at the end of May 2010?

● Why isn’t Congress investigating the accomplice(s) of Larry Fairfax, the Idaho Pipe Bomber when these individuals have been identified by the FBI and they helped form a criminal conspiracy that would have caused much death and devastation?

● Why isn’t Congress investigating whether all of the co-conspirators in the Idaho Pipe Bomber Case should be charged with racketeering when the law says that it takes two or more individuals engaged in two or more criminal acts to trigger the RICO law?

● Why isn’t Congress investigating the US Attorney for Idaho who has grossly undercharged Larry Fairfax, the Idaho Pipe Bomber, and instead of charging him with attempted murder or use of an explosive device in furtherance of a crime of violence, has only charged him with a weapons manufacturing charge, which likely will result in an 18 month prison sentence?

Old September 28th, 2010 #1219
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default would the FBI cheat?

for those who can't believe the Feds would ever cheat, fabricate evidence, or make false statements, please see:

Report: Significant cheating by FBI agents on exam

Quote:
A Justice Department investigation has found that FBI agents, including several supervisors, cheated on an important test covering the bureau's policies for conducting surveillance on Americans.

Old September 28th, 2010 #1220
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Why would the Justice Department (apparently ossosing the FBI) stand in the way of...

Ooops: Make that typo in the above title into "opposing."

In the televised Senator Fred Thompson hearings on ChinaGate, several senior FBI agents allege that it was Justice Department attorneys and a policy of using an ever-changing cast inexperienced attorneys and a politically-motivated "bureaucrat" manager, at the direction of Janet Reno, who called the shots and effectively prevented their investigation of her boss, Bill Clinton.

See http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=10062

Editor's note: This is one in a series of exclusive WorldNetDaily investigative reports on the Justice Department's still-active criminal probe of 1996 Clinton-gore fund-raising abuses. [See other examples in this series of apparently blatently political Justice Department interference with an FBI investigation and especially this article by a retired Special Agent in Charge who eventually had a book published on this phenomena: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23569]

Last edited by -JC; September 29th, 2010 at 07:40 AM.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread