VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 10th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post #1 Ferguson Thread / #1 Michael Brown Thread

18-year-old Michael Brown was shot dead in the street by police officers near St Louis Saturday afternoon

He was on his way to visit his grandmother

Police held a press conference Sunday morning, explaining that the victim was killed after getting into an altercation with an officer

Witnesses at the scene say Brown was unarmed and had his hands in the air when he was shot multiple times by an officer

Angry crowds gathered at police headquarters to protest Brown's death on Sunday, chanting 'we want answers' and 'no justice, no peace'

Michael Brown had recently graduated high school and hoped to attend college

| Updated: 15:03 EST, 10 August 2014

A black teen whose shooting death sparked riots in his St Louis community yesterday was killed after getting into a fight with a cop, police say.

St Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar held a press conference Sunday morning about the incident, and while the victim has not yet been officially named, family identified him as 18-year-old Michael Brown.

Belmar said the victim was shot dead after he and another man got into an altercation with a police officer.

Scroll down for video

Victim: Michael Brown was shot dead by police on Saturday afternoon as he headed towards his grandmother's home

Outrage: Hundreds marched on police headquarters Sunday to protest Brown's death, chanting 'no justice, no peace' and 'we want answers'

Fight: St Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said Sunday that the victim was killed after getting into an altercation with a police officer

A struggle ensued when one of the men pushed the officer into his patrol car and one shot was fired.

The officer then got out of the vehicle and shot at 'a subject' multiple times.

Belmar wouldn't say how many shots were fired but said there were 'more than just a couple'.

Few details were released about the police officer involved in the incident, other than that he was with the force for six years.

He has since been placed on paid leave pending the investigation.

Brown was killed yesterday while walking to his grandmother's house in the predominately black neighborhood of Ferguson, located a few miles north of downtown St Louis.

His grandmother Desiree Harris says she was driving through her neighborhood that afternoon when she saw her grandson walking a few blocks away from her house.

Recent graduate: Brown had just graduated from high school and hoped to attend college

After she arrived home minutes later, she heard a commotion and ran outside to see Brown's body on the pavement nearby.

Hundreds of angry residents gathered for hours after the incident, shouting and cursing at police, and continued to protest Brown's death on Sunday at the Ferguson police building.

About 200 people marched at the building, with some chanting 'we want answers' and 'no justice, no peace'.

Police have asked the community to remain calm while they carry out the investigation.

'He was a good kid. He didn't live around here, he came to visit me,' Mike Brown's grandmother told KMOV.

'He was spending the summer with me, and they did that to him with no reason.'

'He was running this way,' she said. 'When I got up there, my grandson was lying on the pavement. I asked the police what happened. They didn't tell me nothing.'

Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, told an acquaintance the shooting was 'wrong and it was cold-hearted,' the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. According to the newspaper, Brown's stepfather, Louis Head, held a sign that read: 'Ferguson police just executed my unarmed son!!!'

Eyewitnesses say the teenager was unarmed and had his hands in the air when he was shot dead by police.

The teenager had just graduated high school and hoped to begin college in the fall.

A large crowd of angry residents confronted police officers Saturday afternoon, yelling such things as 'kill the police' after the incident.

Officer Brian Schellman, spokesman for the St. Louis County Police Department, said 'a couple hundred' people came out of apartment buildings after an officer with the Ferguson Police Department shot and killed the male. Schellman did not identify the person who was shot or say what prompted the shooting.

The St Louis County Police Department has taken over the investigation.

John Gaskin, a member of the St. Louis County NAACP, called on the FBI's assistance was needed 'to protect the integrity of the investigation.'

'With the recent events of a young man killed by the police in New York City and with Trayvon Martin and with all the other African-American young men that have been killed by police officers ... this is a dire concern to the NAACP, especially our local organization,' Gaskin said.

Gaskin said officials in the organization spoke with St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar, who told them the male was a teenager and had been shot twice.

A witness Fox2Now that she saw Brown 'running for his life,' before he was shot. He turned around with his hands in the air, she said, but was shot twice more, resulting in his death.

Schellman declined to give any information about the male who was shot, including his age or race, because police were still trying to notify relatives.

After the shooting, some people yelled threats toward the police, and officers said they thought they heard gunshots, Schellman said. There were no reports of additional injuries, he said.

After the crowd gathered, police at the scene called for about 60 other police units to respond to the area in Ferguson, a city of about 21,000 residents located a few miles north of downtown St. Louis.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau from 2012, about two-thirds of the residents are black.

Schellman said the crowd was under control by about 5 p.m. and several of the additional officers had left the area.

Gaskin said the angry crowd was reacting to a 'trauma.'

'Anytime you have this type of event that's taken place, emotions are going to run high,' he said.

'But for 600 people to gather around a

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-officer.html

Old August 10th, 2014 #2
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...a3d36a083.html

Police: Ferguson teen struggled over officer's gun before being shot to death
• By Steve Giegerich

Obese sheboon Shontell Walters, from Berkeley, chutters at St. Louis County police officers in front of the Ferguson Police Station on Sunday morning, Aug. 10, 2014, in Ferguson, as she protested the shooting of Michael Brown by police on Saturday. Photo by J.B. Forbes, [email protected]

FERGUSON • Authorities said Sunday that a police officer shot an unarmed black teenager after the teen attacked the Ferguson officer. But pressure for a deeper explanation grew locally and nationally through the day.

Hundreds of people gathered at the shooting site Sunday night for a vigil for Michael Brown, the 18-year-old high school graduate who was to begin college classes Monday.

While some people prayed, others spilled onto West Florissant Avenue, choking off traffic. Police were wearing riot gear. Some demonstrators pounded on police cars.

Looting was reported at a Quik Trip at 9420 West Florissant Avenue about 9 p.m., and then the building was set on fire. Firefighters were warned to set up their staging area away from the site.

At the same time, about 100 people remained in front of the Ferguson police station, where South Florissant Road was also blocked by demonstrators.

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar promised a thorough outside investigation.

In Washington, a spokesperson said Attorney General Eric Holder asked civil rights lawyers in the Justice Department to monitor the case. In St. Louis, Special Agent Cheryl Mimura said, "I can confirm that the FBI is working closely with the St Louis County PD to review the matter at this time."

Protesters complained that the killing was emblematic of deep tensions between black residents of north county and a predominantly white Ferguson police force. Officials have not revealed the race of the officer who killed Brown.

"We have to stick together because we are targets," said Robert Brefford, 26, a nigger musician from Berkley who ooked in front of the police station Sunday night. He said police in the area pull over, poke and prod black drivers.

"The bleeding began long before Michael Brown," said Pastor Traci Blackmon of Christ the King United Church of Christ, in nearby Florissant.

She passed a petition seeking a dialogue with officials. "We come in peace ," she said. "But we are angry and in need of action and answers."

Water buffalo Shontell Walters, of Berkeley, complained to stone-faced police outside their headquarters "This child was ready go to college and you killed his dream." She added, "He is not coming back. He could have owned a business and made money for Ferguson someday , but you killed him."

Driving past the angry scene had Joan Havis-Fish, 47, of Normandy, in tears. "It's like a volcano constantly erupting that never gets resolved," she said. "I don't know what it's going to take to change that culture."

St. Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley visited the protesters around noon Sunday to acknowledge their "justifiable anger" and implore them to "channel this anger into justice."

But the group turned on him for expressing confidence in the ability of county police to do a fair investigation, buffeting him with heated rhetoric and questions.

"How can we protect our children?" one mother screamed at him.

The shaken Dooley responded, "This is not the way to console the family right now."

The NAACP and State Sen. Jamilah Nasheed, Nigger-St. Louis, joined a chorus seeking a federal investigation.

State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, said, "This demonstration has to happen to release all the negative energy people are feeling on the inside. And we are doing it peacefully. "

Activist Zaki Baruti said the presence of police dogs near demonstrations reinforced the perception of bias against black people. "It sends a very negative message, and it is a very insensitive reaction to the outrage of the people," he said.

Another protest was scheduled for 10 a.m. Monday outside the police station. And the St. Louis County NAACP is planning a mass public meeting at 6 p.m. Monday at Murchison Tabernacle Church, 7629 Natural Bridge in St. Louis.

The Rev. Al Sharpton, a New-York based civil rights leader, called the shooting "very disturbing" and said he planned to meet here with Brown's fambly on Monday night or Tuesday.

The demonstrations Sunday drew national news media attention to two sites: the police station, at 222 South Florissant Road, and the street where Brown fell, in the 2900 block of Canfield Drive.

Brown's stepfather, Louis Head, sat cross-legged, head in hands, sobbing Sunday morning before a memorial on Canfield that would grow exponentially though Sunday with teddy bears, flowers and tributes.

"Ferguson killed my son ," he said. "Ferguson flat-out murdered my son in the street, a cold-blooded murder."

In a press conference Sunday morning, Belmar, the county police chief, said the Ferguson officer had an encounter with two "individuals" about noon Saturday and that Brown pushed the officer back into his car and "assaulted" him in the vehicle.

Belmar said one shot was fired by the officer's gun inside the car during the struggle, hitting no one, and that the officer then fired multiple times as Brown ran away. Brown fell dead in the street. Belmar said the crime scene covered a distance of just 35 feet.

Belmar did not describe the reason for the initial contact, nor indicate whether police think the shooting was justified. He also did not provide any details about the person who had been with Brown.

He said the shots that hit Brown were "more than just a couple but I don't think it was many more than that." He said an autopsy was pending. Toxicology tests results would take as long as six weeks, he said.

The chief said the investigation's results will be forwarded to St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert P. McCulloch, whose office would decide whether criminal charges were justified.

Belmar noted that as Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson arrived at the scene Saturday, he called Belmar to ask for a county investigation. "I would not think anybody would do that if they had anything to hide," Belmar said.

Jackson sat beside Belmar but did not speak in a short press conference at 10 a.m. at the community's firehouse.

Belmar emphasized that the outside investigation and consultation with the FBI — which has jurisdiction over allegations of civil rights violations by police — are "standard protocols."

The officer who fired, whose name has not been disclosed, is now on administrative leave. Belmar said that officer has been on the Ferguson force for six years and appears to have "no other issues" in his past.

Belmar and Jackson abruptly left the press conference as reporters continued to call out questions.

Ferguson Police and demonstration leaders were forced late Sunday morning to tamp down a rumor that a youth who had been with Brown in the police encounter was found dead.

It apparently began on social media and was still circulating Sunday afternoon despite a promise from Baruti, a demonstration organizer, that it was not true.

About a block from the police station, at Wellspring Church, Pastor F. Willis Johnson Jr. urged Sunday morning that frustration and anger be channeled into constructive acts, such as praying and volunteering in schools.

"We can't act unjust in the name of justice. We can't act uncivil, and then cry for civility,” Johnson preached.

Some protesters, including Vivian Dudley, 52, who runs a nonprofit housing agency, recommended an economic protest against Ferguson. "Don't spend a dime here," she said. "Hit them where it hurts."

By late afternoon, after a service organized by the St. Louis Clergy Coalition, the crowd split into two factions.

Some, like Blackmon, the Christ the King pastor, called for improving relations with police. She announced an open strategy meeting for 7 p.m. Tuesday at her church, at 11370 Old Halls Ferry Road.

But many protesters continued to spill into the streets, shouting expletives and "police the police!" One man rejected a call for conciliation with police, complaining, "They are killing us!"

Brown, a 2014 Normandy High School graduate, was scheduled to begin classes at Vatterott College.

Old August 11th, 2014 #3
Nate Richards

I'm no great fan of law enforcement, but it amazes me how few niggers get shot by government workers. I think a lot of whites are still unaware of just how normal it is for blacks to fuck with them, making their jobs as dirty and dangerous as possible. Most blacks do this automatically now. They will fuck with officers during an arrest even when they don't know the nigger being arrested and don't have any clue about what was going on in the first place.

If you grab at the bots' weapons, they get terrified. You better be sure you can take it or just not try in the first place. I'm not rooting for cops, but a nigger who does this is just eliminating itself.

Maybe it's just like the negrophiles are claiming(this is an amalgam): He was unarmed, compliant, running away from them(compliantly heheh), with hands in the air to show them that he was unarmed, trying to get home and get ready for college, and he got "shot ten times with an M-16".

I doubt if all of that's true. I doubt if even half of it's true. Wouldn't care a great deal if it was, but again these niggers don't hesitate to get jiggy when approached.

I've had the pleasure of witnessing situations like you see in this video, and have no clue why they send female teams to niggerhoods. Don't know if a female cop was involved in this Michael Brown deal. This nigger is dying to get to class, and the sows just won't let him go learn n' shit.

In some neighborhoods, that sort of situation is the norm. If a nigger knows he can't be physically overpowered, forget it.

Here's some more photos out now:

The young academic.

Old August 11th, 2014 #4
Nate Richards

Riots now. Reports last night that crowds were screaming "kill da polees"

Mostly just noise and a "march". Title for this video is wrong. White whore at 1:34

Raiding a Quicktrip

Burn, Quicktrip, Burn! lol

Old August 11th, 2014 #5
Nate Richards

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...9f472d130.html A gentle giant, he liked to sell... SKITTLES(duh duh duh)...

Also mentions some type of remedial classes to help him graduate on time. "Credit recovery program", new term to me.

Riot started as "candlelight vigil" http://www.firstpost.com/world/candl...g-1658513.html

Old August 11th, 2014 #6
Nate Richards

Several locations looted. gunshots in surrounding neighborhoods. Police are trying to stay "hands-off".

News 4 had a vehicle attacked and a News 5 crew is supposed to be surrounded by rioters who won't let them escape. Now just watch, the faggots will have no footage of that for us lol

Too bad this nigger wasn't shot on Friday, could have got the east side going too. Maybe it will spark over there anyway?

Old August 11th, 2014 #7
Ian Smith son

jewsign Vandalism, looting after vigil for Missouri man

FERGUSON, Mo. -- A day of anger over a fatal police shooting of an unarmed black man in suburban St. Louis turned to mayhem as people looted businesses, vandalized vehicles and confronted police who sought to block off access to several areas of the city.

The tensions erupted after a candlelight vigil Sunday night for 18-year-old Michael Brown, who police said was shot multiple times the previous afternoon after a scuffle involving the officer, Brown and another person in Ferguson, a predominantly black suburb of the city.

Afterward, a convenience store was looted. Several other stores along a main road near the shooting scene were broken into, including a check-cashing store, a boutique and a small grocery store. People also took items from a sporting goods store and a cellphone retailer, and carted rims away from a tire store.

TV footage showed streams of people walking out of a liquor store carrying bottles of alcohol, and in some cases protesters were standing atop police cars or taunting officers who stood stoic, often in riot gear.

Other witnesses reported seeing people vandalize police cars and kick in windows. Television footage showed windows busted out of a TV station van.

Police were having a hard time catching looters because crimes were happening at several locations in Ferguson and spilling into neighboring communities, Mayor James Knowles told KTVI-TV. It wasn't immediately clear how many arrests were made. Authorities set up some blockades to try to keep people from the most looted areas.

While St. Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley said that there were no reports of injuries as of about 11 p.m., there also were scattered reports of assaults into the early morning. Pat Washington, a spokeswoman for Dooley, there was one instance she knew of in which tear gas was used. There were scattered media reports of gunfire but authorities did not immediately confirm any.

"Right now, the small group of people are creating a huge mess," Knowles told KTVI-TV. "Contributing to the unrest that is going on is not going to help. ... We're only hurting ourselves, only hurting our community, hurting our neighbors. There's nothing productive from this."

As the investigation of Brown's death progresses, "we understand people want to vent their frustrations. We understand they want to speak out," Knowles added. "We're going to obviously try to urge calm."

Earlier in the day, a few hundred protesters had gathered outside Ferguson Police headquarters. At one point, many of them marched into an adjacent police building, some chanting "Don't shoot me" while holding their hands in the air. Officers stood at the top of a staircase, but didn't use force; the crowd eventually left.

County Police Chief Jon Belmar said the shooting occurred after an officer encountered two people — one of whom was Brown — on the street near an apartment complex in Ferguson.

Belmar said one of the men pushed the officer back into his squad car and a struggle began. Belmar said at least one shot was fired from the officer's gun inside the police car. Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson said authorities were still sorting out what happened inside the police car. It was not clear if Brown was the man who struggled with the officer.

The struggle spilled out into the street, where Brown was shot multiple times. Belmar said the exact number of shots wasn't known, but "it was more than just a couple." He also said all shell casings found at the scene matched the officer's gun. Police are still investigating why the officer shot Brown, who police have confirmed was unarmed.

Jackson said the second person has not been arrested or charged. Authorities aren't sure if that person was unarmed, Jackson said.

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson told KSDK-TV there's no apparent video footage of the shooting from a nearby apartment complex, or from any police cruiser dashboard cameras or body-worn cameras that the department recently bought but hasn't yet put in use.

Jackson said blood samples have been taken from Brown and the officer who shot him, with those toxicology tests generally expected to take weeks to complete.

Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, said he had graduated from high school and was about to enter a local college. She said she doesn't understand why police didn't subdue her son with a club or Taser, and she said the officer involved should be fired and prosecuted.

"I would like to see him go to jail with the death penalty," she said, fighting back tears.

The killing drew criticism from some civil rights leaders, who referred to the 2012 racially charged shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin by a Florida neighborhood watch organizer who was acquitted of murder charges.

"We're outraged because yet again a young African-American man has been killed by law enforcement," said John Gaskin, who serves on both the St. Louis County and national boards of directors for the NAACP.

St. Louis County Police Department is in charge of the investigation, and Dooley said he will request an FBI investigation. The U.S. Justice Department said Attorney General Eric Holder had instructed staff to monitor developments.

The race of the officer involved in the shooting has not been disclosed. He has been placed on paid administrative leave.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/08/1...ter-vigil.html

Old August 11th, 2014 #8
Mike Wilson

I envy the unity these negroes have. they have more unity in their little toes than white people have.

Old August 11th, 2014 #9
N.B. Forrest

Well, at lease Mikey a Good Nigga now.

Quote:
Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, said he had graduated from high school and was about to enter a local college. She said she doesn't understand why police didn't subdue her son with a club or Taser, and she said the officer involved should be fired and prosecuted.
Note what she DOESN'T say: dat her young skolla didn't and would never attack a kwap.

I don't like Pinchas' enforcers, but only a lunatic or a dumb-ass coon would go for their smokepoles.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 11th, 2014 #10
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wilson View Post
I envy the unity these negroes have. they have more unity in their little toes than white people have.
George Lincoln Rockwell once spoke about this phenomenon in a lecture nearly50 years ago. "When a jew meets a jew, the most important thing in the world is that they're both jews and when a negro meets a negro, they both say "there's a fellow negro", however when a white man meets another white man, he doesn't careabout that".

After much thought I have come to the idea that if the Jewish question is fundamentally about parasitism and the Negro question is fundamentally about primitive traits and intellectual inferiority. Then what is the "white question", I wonder?

The white question is fundamentally about the lack of tribal cohesion, which makes us vulnerable to other groups. I have no proposed solution, nor do ie even know if it can be solved (short of evolutionary processes). Perhaps this is the cycle of mankind: Independent natured Whites create civilisation, hordes of tribal non whites invade followed by civilizations collapse. Repeat.

Old August 13th, 2014 #11
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
You'll not likely ever experience a gathering of furious Whites, after a deadly Polar Bear Hunt or Knockout Game has taken place. As far as looting goes, what White needs to be carrying away watermellons, buckets of chicken and Colt 45 malt liquor?
I just caught this on morning radio. It's what you would expect. "No rioting, no looting":

http://www.democracynow.org/2014/8/1...brown_missouri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio "French"
... And luckily, we didn’t have any violence that night. People were patient...

...the community has come out repeatedly over the last few days and had peaceful demonstrations in front of the police department. Even yesterday, in a peaceful demonstration, the police removed the protesters, even though they were standing lawfully on a public sidewalk...

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; August 13th, 2014 at 02:51 AM.

Old August 13th, 2014 #12
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Whites used to have racial awareness and racial unity.

We can have it again.

Old August 14th, 2014 #13
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/08/13/cops-fi...s-in-ferguson/

Molotov cocktails thrown at cops as Ferguson erupts
By David K. Li
August 13, 2014 | 11:20pm

A tense peace finally fell on Ferguson, Mo., Thursday morning after a fourth night of civil unrest sparked by the racially charged police shooting of an unarmed black teen.

Cops dodged Molotov cocktails, fired tear gas, rubber bullets and smoke bombs and arrested two journalists late Wednesday in the mayhem that engulfed the troubled St. Louis suburb where Michael Brown, 18 was fatally shot by police.

Brown’s killing on Saturday has brought outrage in the town that’s two-thirds black but patrolled by a police force that has just three African American cops out of its 53 officers.

Ten people, including St. Louis Alderman Antonio French, Washington Post reporter Wesley Lowery and Huffington Post writer Ryan Reilly , were arrested late Wednesday.

The two journalists were handcuffed and briefly detained by police who said the reporters didn’t clear out of a McDonald’s, where they’d been working, fast enough.

A Los Angeles Times reporter said he called Ferguson police chief Tom Jackson to tell him about the journalists’ arrest and the city’s top cop responded: “Oh God.”

“I told them [police] to release them,” Jackson said later.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon, citing the “worsening situation” in Ferguson, said he’d visit the area on Thursday.

The governor asked police and community members to “keep the peace and respect the rights of residents and the press.”

Before the latest skirmishes broke out, Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal coonfronted chief Jackson during a press conference.

“I just wanted to know if I was going to be gassed again, like I was on Monday night,” Chappelle-Nadal asked. “We couldn’t get out, and we were peacefully sitting. I Just wanted to know if I’m going to be gassed again?”

Jackson answered: “I hope not.”

Protesters said police unnecessarily reacted with excessive force late Wednesday night.

But St. Louis County police chief Jon Belmar defended officers’ work in controlling the angry crowd, saying cops responded with “an incredible amount of restraint.”

“It’s pretty amazing how impressed I am and inspired by these officers,” he said. “This is a very difficult circumstance.”

The St. Louis County Police Department has taken over the investigation of the Ferguson shooting.

Scores of police from across Missouri donned riot gear and used military-style armored trucks to form a defense line outside the Ferguson Police Department headquarters where demonstrators had gathered.

Most of the crowd finally dispersed at about 2:15 a.m. local time, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch Protesters raised their hands and chanted: “Hands up, don’t shoot.”

Dorian Johnson, a friend of Brown, has said the teen was shot to death while his hands were raised, telling an officer that he was unarmed.

A demonstrator quickly throws back a tear gas container after tactical officers try to break up a group of bystanders.
Photo: AP

A police officer keeps watch over demonstrators protesting the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager.
Photo: Getty Images

Johnson said he and Brown drew the ire of a cop because they were walking in the street and didn’t heed orders to get back on the sidewalk.

City police chief Jackson pledged that improving race relations “the top priority right now,” despite a growing outcry from Ferguson residents to release more information about Brown’s killing.

The police have not released the name the officer who shot Brown or the number of shots he fired at the teen.

“We have the right to know, and the fambly has the right to know who murdered their son ,” said Sahari Gutierrez, a 27-year-old Ferguson legal assistant.

St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch pleaded for patience and said his office needs more time to probe the officer’s actions on Saturday.

“The timeline on this is there is no timeline,” McCulloch said. “We will do this as expeditiously as possible. But we won’t rush.”

The prosecutor said he appreciates the public’s demand for immediate action, but won’t hurry the process.

“I know that’s not the answer anybody wants to hear at this point,” McCulloch said. “Everybody wants to know what happened.”

The Rev. Al Sharpton said he called chief Belmar Thursday, and told him he believed police acted with “excessive force .” Sharpton was in town earlier this week, meeting with Brown’s family.

“I told Chief Belmar that I was outraged by what I have seen on TV since leaving Ferguson and that we must not have excessive force to deal with legitimate protest of excessive force,” Sharpton said.

“We want to solve the problem, not create new ones. Even if we disagree this climate is not good for anyone and is dangerous for everyone.”

Old August 14th, 2014 #14
Joe from OH

Quote:
4 Whites have been killed in very questionable circumstances by pigs in the Cincinnati area during the past year or so. Not a peep of protest. One of the cases was particularly egregious involving a hanging with the pigs caught on camera threatening the white guy with harm 20 minutes prior to his "suicide"-which the medical examiner ruled as impossible given the particulars of the hanging. Case got the typical one and done mention by the jews media machine. Another involved a pig jumping on the hood of a car and putting 4 slugs into a 19 year old girl whose "crime" was a failure to stop her car. In all four of the cases, the white victim has been murdered by white blue niggers, so there wasn't any racial angle to play.

The nigger killed by white cop angle seems to be the only one which excites niggers to protest. Imo, it's just another "YT be out to get me" excuse to loot and burn shit. Niggers don't really give one shit about one another. They have an overt child-like bonding which occurs in public, but when the chips are down it's each nigger for itself. Niggers "unity" is only substantial when they are united against YT. On the other hand, jews have a very real cohesion and will go to huge lengths to help one another. That's the cohesion whites need to strive toward not the childish nigger "we be bros" nonsense.

I hold out hope in the "worse is better" model spurring Whites into action. It just aint worse enough yet. But it's getting worse by the day.

Last edited by Joe from OH; August 14th, 2014 at 02:03 PM.

Old August 15th, 2014 #15
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/08/15/police-...rown-shooting/

Cops ID Michael Brown shooter, say teen was robbery suspect
By Associated Press
August 15, 2014 | 9:52am

Cops ID Michael Brown shooter, say teen was robbery suspect
Riot police stand guard as demonstrators protest the shooting death of teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, on Aug. 13.
Photo: Reuters/Mario Anzuoni

FERGUSON, Mo. — A suburban St. Louis police chief on Friday identified the officer whose fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager ignited days of heated protests, and released documents alleging the teen was killed after a robbery in which he was suspected of stealing a $48.99 box of cigars.

Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson released several police reports and documents during a news conference where he also identified the officer involved as Darren Wilson, who has been on administrative leave since the shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9.

According to the police reports, Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson were suspected of taking a box of cigars from a store in Ferguson that morning. Jackson said Wilson, along with other officers, was called to the area after a 911 call reporting a “strong-arm” robbery just before noon. He said a dispatcher gave a description of the robbery suspect, and Wilson, who had been assisting on another call, was sent to investigate.

Wilson, a six-year veteran of the police department, encountered Brown just after 12:01 p.m., with a second officer arriving three minutes later, Jackson said.

Brown’s death has sparked several days of clashes with furious protesters in the city. The mood was quelled on Thursday, after the governor turned oversight of the protests over to the state Highway Patrol. State troopers walking side-by-side with thousands of peaceful protesters replaced the county police in riot gear and armored vehicles of previous nights.

Still images from security footage of the alleged incident in a Ferguson store
Photo: Reuters

But the police chief’s announcement Friday was met with immediate disbelief and anger by several dozen community members who also attended the news conference, which was hastily held at a gas station burned during a night of looting earlier in the week.

“He stopped the wrong one, bottom line,” yelled Tatinisha Wheeler, a nurse’s aide who was at the news conference.

A couple dozen protesters began marching around the area and in the street chanting, “Hands up, don’t shoot,” and, “What do we want? Justice! When do we want it? Now!”

Police have said Brown was shot after an officer encountered him and another man on the street. They say one of the men pushed the officer into his squad car, then physically assaulted him in the vehicle and struggled with the officer over the officer’s weapon. At least one shot was fired inside the car before the struggle spilled onto the street, where Brown was shot multiple times, according to police.

Michael Brown
Photo: Brown Fambly

Johnson has told media a very different story. He has said he and Brown were walking in the street when an officer ordered them out of the street, then grabbed his friend’s neck and tried to pull him into the car before brandishing his weapon and firing. He said Brown started to run and the officer pursued him, firing multiple times.

Tensions boiled over after a candlelight vigil Sunday night, as looters smashed and burned businesses in the neighborhood, where police have repeatedly fired tear gas and smoke bombs.

But on Thursday, county police in riot gear and armored vehicles gave way to state troopers walking side-by-side with thousands of peaceful protesters. The dramatic shift came after Gov. Jay Nixon assigned oversight of the protests to the state Highway Patrol, stripping that authority from the St. Louis County Police Department.

“All they did was look at us and shoot tear gas,” Pedro Smith, who has participated in the nightly protests, said Thursday. “This is totally different. Now we’re being treated with respect.”

The more tolerant response came as President Barack Obama spoke publicly for the first time about the shooting — and the subsequent violence that shocked the nation and threatened to tear apart Ferguson, a town of 21,000 that is nearly 70 percent black and patrolled by a nearly all-white police force.

Obama said there was “no excuse” for violence, either against the police or by officers against peaceful protesters.

Nixon’s promise to ease the deep racial tensions was swiftly put to the test as demonstrators gathered again Thursday evening. But the latest protests had a light, almost jubilant atmosphere among the racially mixed crowd, more akin to a parade or block party.

The streets were filled with music, free food and even laughter. When darkness fell — the point at which previous protests have grown tense — no uniformed officers were in sight outside the burned-out QuikTrip convenience store that had become a flashpoint for standoffs between police and protesters.

“You can feel it. You can see it,” protester Cleo Willis said of the change Thursday. “Now it’s up to us to ride that feeling.”

Capt. Ronald Johnson of the Missouri Highway Patrol hugs Angela Whitman, of Berkeley, Mo., on West Florissant Avenue in Ferguson, Mo., on Thursday, Aug. 14, 2014.

Nixon appointed Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson, who is black, to lead the police effort. Johnson, who grew up near Ferguson and commands a region that includes St. Louis County, marched alongside protesters Thursday, joined by other high-ranking brass from the Highway Patrol as well as the county department. The marchers also had a police escort.

“We’re here to serve and protect,” Johnson said. “We’re not here to instill fear.”

Attorney General Eric Holder has said federal investigators have interviewed witnesses to the shooting.

Old August 15th, 2014 #16
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/08/14/protest...with-ferguson/

Thousands of niggers and White faggots rally across US in solidarity with Ferguson
By Associated Press
August 14, 2014 | 10:58pm

Thousands of people across the country on Thursday attended protest vigils for an unarmed black Missouri teenager fatally shot by a white police officer and other victims who organizers say died as a result of police brutality.

The vigils, observed in more than 90 cities as part of a National Moment of Silence, came days after the shooting death of 18-year-old nigger robber Michael Brown and the death of an obese New York nigger caused by a police officer’s chokehold.

In downtown St. Louis, in a tiny park near the Gateway Arch, several hundred people, seemingly an equal number whites and blacks , gathered in Brown’s memory.

The site is a short drive from suburban Ferguson, where Brown was killed, stoking racial unrest. In Ferguson, two-thirds of the 21,000 residents are black and all but three of the 53 police officers are white.

The St. Louis gathering was peaceful in contrast with a night of looting and clashes between demonstrators and police in Ferguson earlier in the week.

The attendees included Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, who didn’t address the crowd but waved, drawing applause as she wiped away tears.

The observance was among many staged nationwide, each with a minute of silence for Brown and others who died at the hands of police.

Bishop Elliott Coleman, of St. Louis’ El Bethel Temple Church, said in opening the observance there that people were coming together “for this reason of healing.”

“Realize there are tears in every city, tears in homes, tears in the eyes of young people, tears in the eyes of old people,” Coleman said. “The tears need to be wiped away, and the hearts need to be healed.”

In New York, about 1,000 people peacefully marched in Manhattan’s Union Square, at times invoking the rallying cries “hands up, don’t shoot” and “I can’t breathe,” alluding to the death of 43-year-old Eric Garner, who was arrested on suspicion of selling loose, untaxed cigarettes and was placed in an officer’s chokehold.

Garner, who had asthma, can be heard on tape shouting “I can’t breathe!” and died a short time later.

The police commissioner in New York has said officers will be retrained on the use of force. Police in Ferguson have said Brown was shot after an officer encountered him and another man on the street and one of the men pushed the officer into his squad car and physically assaulted him.

Antonia Moe, who attended the Union Square vigil with her 12-year-old son, said incidents like Brown’s death have changed the way she talks to her son about being black.

“When things like this happen you kind of have to remember to remind him that some of the rules that apply to others don’t necessary apply to you,” she said.

In Orlando, Florida, about 15 miles outside the Sanford suburb where unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by neighborhood watch leader George Zimmerman in 2012, a multicultural crowd of about 100 people gathered in front of a park amphitheater.

One woman carried a sign that read: “No Justice, No Peace. We Stand With Ferguson.” Another man’s sign said: “Hands up. Don’t Shoot! RIP Mike Brown.”

In Nevada, about 40 people gathered outside the federal courthouse in Reno, and dozens gathered in Seattle, holding up signs that read “Unite Against Racism” and “Solidarity With Ferguson.”

Old August 11th, 2014 #17
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Trayvon Martin's lawyers to represent Michael Brown's family

Benjamin Crump has been hired by the family of slain teen Michael Brown

Mr Crump is a civil rights lawyer who represented family of Trayvon Martin

Brown was shot dead after an altercation with police on Saturday

Shooting has been likened to that of Martin, who was also shot dead

| Updated: 16:09 EST, 11 August 2014

The family of an unarmed black teenager who was shot dead by a police officer has hired the same civil rights lawyer who represents the family of Trayvon Martin.

Michael Brown died after being shot multiple times by a police officer in Ferguson, a suburb of St Louis after an altercation involving the officer, Mr Brown and another man on Saturday.

The killing has drawn criticism from some civil rights leaders, who have referred to the 2012 racially charged shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin by a Florida neighborhood watch organizer who was acquitted of murder charges.

Scroll down for video

Civil rights lawyer Benjamin Crump, pictured, who has been hired by the family of Michael Brown, who was shot dead by a police officer on Saturday

Now it has emerged that Benjamin Crump, the attorney who represents the family of Trayvon Martin is now to represent Mr Brown's family.

According to 10 News, Mr Crump, from Tallahasse, Florida, will join Mr Brown's family at a press conference later today, which will be held at a church in Jennings, Missouri.

According to his firm's Parks Crump website, Mr Crump specialises in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice and civil rights matters.

It also details how he was the first African-American President of the Federal Bar Association for the Northern District of Florida, first African-American Chairman of the Florida State College of Law Board of Directors, and the first African-American Chair of the Tallahassee Utility Commission.

Michael Brown's death has drawn parallels to that of Martin's and how his family also hired Mr Crump after the 17-year-old was shot dead as he walked from a convenience store to his father's condo in Sanford, Florida.

Neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman was later arrested in connection with Martin's death and went to trial but was found not guilty of second-degree murder and manslaughter in July of 2013.

Meanwhile, a vigil which was held for 18-year-old Brown in Ferguson on Sunday descended into chaos, with shop windows being smashed and goods being looted.

The vigil in honor of the teenager started off as a peaceful protest, as hundreds of people gathered outside Ferguson's police headquarters.

At one point, many of them marched into an adjacent police building, some chanting 'Don't shoot me' while holding their hands in the air.

But some protestors then stood on top of police cars and taunted officers before looting a convenience store and a check-cashing store, a boutique and a small grocery store.

It comes as Brown's mother Lesley McSpadden spoke of her son, saying he had graduated from high school and was about to enter a local college.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gil-honor.html

Old August 12th, 2014 #18
STZ

Looking at those pictures, maybe Obammy could call for some air strikes in the name of humanity to save his peoples.

Old September 11th, 2014 #19
crash davis

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/witness...fore-shooting/

Multiple witnesses in riot-torn Ferguson, Mo., said that the unarmed black teen killed by a white cop attacked the officer in his patrol car before the teen was shot, according to a new report.

“Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting,” St. Louis Post-Dispatch crime reporter Christine Byers tweeted, without elaborating.

Old September 11th, 2014 #20
crash davis

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/1686...uson-shooting/
A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer

An approximate transcription of the background conversation, as related by the “Conservative Treehouse” blog, who originally discovered the conversation:

@6:28/6:29 of video

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

[there is dispute here whether he says "doubled back" or "coming back."]

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

This is terribly important because if Mike Brown had been shot, and he advanced towards the cop instead of surrendering, it would substantiate the narrative that the policeman shot in self-defense due to the fact that he was being threatened with severe bodily harm. This corroborates an account of the event given by a friend of Officer Darren Wilson:

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.” http://danaloeschradio.com/alleged-f...fers-his-side/

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...821-story.html

Tags
#1, darren wilson, ferguson, michael brown

Thread