Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2014 #21
STZ

Looking at those pictures, maybe Obammy could call for some air strikes in the name of humanity to save his peoples.

Old August 12th, 2014 #22
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/08/12/riot-po...ri-protesters/

Police fire tear gas in second night of St. Louis unrest
By Associated Press
August 12, 2014 | 9:31am

Police wearing riot gear walk toward a man with his hands raised in Ferguson, Mo. on Monday.
Photo: AP

FERGUSON, Mo. — Police in riot gear fired tear gas into a crowd of protesters in a St. Louis suburb where an unarmed black teenager had been fatally shot by police over the weekend, as tension rose even amid calls for collective calm.

Between two nights of unrest, a community forum hosted by the local NAACP chapter Monday night drew hundreds to a sweltering church in Ferguson, the nearly 70 percent black St. Louis County suburb where an unarmed 18-year-old, Michael Brown, was shot multiple times by a police officer Saturday.

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson said a large groidle that gathered throughout Monday at the site of a burned-out convenience store turned rowdy at nightfall, throwing rocks at police. Officers used tear gas and shot “beanbag rounds” meant to stun them, he said.

St. Louis County police spokesman Brian Schellman said there were at least five arrests and no reports of looting. Nearly three dozen people were arrested following a candlelight vigil Sunday night when crowds burned stores, vandalized vehicles, assaulted reporters and taunted officers.

Tear gas floats through Ferguson on Monday after police and protesters clashed for the second night in a row.

“People are tired. They have reached the end of their rope,” said Ruth Latchison Nichols after the NAACP forum, where many more were left waiting outside once the pews reached capacity. “Enough is enough. This is a state of emergency.”

National NAACP President Cornell William Brooks implored residents to “turn your anger into action” while condemning the violent response to Brown’s death.

“To sneak around under the cover of darkness, to steal, to loot, to burn down your neighborhood — this does not require courage,” he said. “Courage is when you strive for justice.”

“Martin Luther King did not live and die so that we may steal and lie in the middle of the night ,” he added.

The FBI has opened an investigation into Brown’s death, looking into possible civil rights violations. Witnesses have said Brown had his hands raised when the unidentified officer approached with his weapon drawn and fired repeatedly.

Brown’s parents have been among those calling for calm. His family, who had planned to drop him off at a technical college Monday to begin his studies, have asked people to share any information and videos they might have related to the shooting.

With their paws raised, niggers gather in front of a line in a locked-down neighborhood in Ferguson on Monday night.
Photo: Getty Images

Authorities have been vague about what led the officer to open fire, saying only that the shooting — which is being investigated by the St. Louis County police at the smaller city’s request — was preceded by a scuffle of some kind with a man in which the officer’s weapon discharged once inside a patrol car.

Police lock down a Ferguson neighborhood on Monday.

Investigators have refused to publicly disclose the race of the officer, who is now on administrative leave. But Phillip Walker said he was on the porch of an apartment complex overlooking the scene when he heard a shot and saw a white officer with Brown on the street.

Brown “was giving up in the sense of raising his arms and being subdued,” Walker told the Associated Press. The officer “had his gun raised and started shooting the individual in the chest multiple times.” The officer then “stood over him and shot him” after the victim fell wounded.

Dorian Johnson offered a similar account, telling KMOV-TV that he and Brown were walking home from a convenience store when a police officer told them to get out of the street and onto the sidewalk. Johnson said they kept walking, which caused the officer to confront them from his car and again after getting out of the vehicle.

Johnson said the first time the officer fired, he and Brown got scared and ran away.

“He shot again, and once my friend felt that shot, he turned around and put his hands in the air, and he started to get down,” Johnson said. “But the officer still approached with his weapon drawn and fired several more shots.”

On Monday, demonstrators protest the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown, who was shot by police on Saturday.

“We wasn’t causing harm to nobody,” Johnson said. “We had no weapons on us at all.”

Walker said that he did not see a scuffle or the circumstances that preceded the first gunshot.

Police guard a Quick Trip gas station that was burned during protests Sunday night.

Jackson, the Ferguson police chief, said there’s no video footage of the shooting from the apartment complex or from any police dashboard cameras or body-worn cameras that the department recently bought but has not yet put to use.

Some civil rights leaders have drawn comparisons between Brown’s death and that of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, who was fatally shot by a Florida neighborhood watch organizer who was later acquitted of murder charges.

“Instead of celebrating his future, they are having to plan his funeral,” said Benjamin Crump, a fambly attorney who also represented Martin’s relatives after he was slain in 2012 in Florida.

“I don’t want to sugarcoat it,” Crump added. Brown “was executed in broad daylight.”

Old August 12th, 2014 #23
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Dorian Johnson offered a similar account, telling KMOV-TV that he and Brown were walking home from a convenience store when a police officer told them to get out of the street and onto the sidewalk. Johnson said they kept walking, which caused the officer to confront them from his car and again after getting out of the vehicle.

Johnson said the first time the officer fired, he and Brown got scared and ran away.

“He shot again, and once my friend felt that shot, he turned around and put his hands in the air, and he started to get down,” Johnson said. “But the officer still approached with his weapon drawn and fired several more shots.”
Sooo...we're supposed to believe that the White kwap got out & started blasting just because of couple of uppity nigger punks refused to get out of the street.....

And note the "officer" in his account: nigga dun bin coached, yo.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 12th, 2014 #24
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Reported in Canada - http://www.lfpress.com/2014/08/12/gu...-missouri-teen

Compare to the silence of the media in regards to the kidnappings, tortures, rapes and murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=46841

Old August 13th, 2014 #25
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wilson View Post
I envy the unity these negroes have. they have more unity in their little toes than white people have.
You'll not likely ever experience a gathering of furious Whites, after a deadly Polar Bear Hunt or Knockout Game has taken place. As far as looting goes, what White needs to be carrying away watermellons, buckets of chicken and Colt 45 malt liquor?
I just caught this on morning radio. It's what you would expect. "No rioting, no looting":

http://www.democracynow.org/2014/8/1...brown_missouri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio "French"
... And luckily, we didn’t have any violence that night. People were patient...

...the community has come out repeatedly over the last few days and had peaceful demonstrations in front of the police department. Even yesterday, in a peaceful demonstration, the police removed the protesters, even though they were standing lawfully on a public sidewalk...

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; August 13th, 2014 at 02:51 AM.

Old August 13th, 2014 #26
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
I envy the unity these negroes have. they have more unity in their little toes than white people have.
Whites used to have racial awareness and racial unity.

We can have it again.

Old August 14th, 2014 #27
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/08/13/cops-fi...s-in-ferguson/

Molotov cocktails thrown at cops as Ferguson erupts
By David K. Li
August 13, 2014 | 11:20pm

A tense peace finally fell on Ferguson, Mo., Thursday morning after a fourth night of civil unrest sparked by the racially charged police shooting of an unarmed black teen.

Cops dodged Molotov cocktails, fired tear gas, rubber bullets and smoke bombs and arrested two journalists late Wednesday in the mayhem that engulfed the troubled St. Louis suburb where Michael Brown, 18 was fatally shot by police.

Brown’s killing on Saturday has brought outrage in the town that’s two-thirds black but patrolled by a police force that has just three African American cops out of its 53 officers.

Ten people, including St. Louis Alderman Antonio French, Washington Post reporter Wesley Lowery and Huffington Post writer Ryan Reilly , were arrested late Wednesday.

The two journalists were handcuffed and briefly detained by police who said the reporters didn’t clear out of a McDonald’s, where they’d been working, fast enough.

A Los Angeles Times reporter said he called Ferguson police chief Tom Jackson to tell him about the journalists’ arrest and the city’s top cop responded: “Oh God.”

“I told them [police] to release them,” Jackson said later.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon, citing the “worsening situation” in Ferguson, said he’d visit the area on Thursday.

The governor asked police and community members to “keep the peace and respect the rights of residents and the press.”

Before the latest skirmishes broke out, Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal coonfronted chief Jackson during a press conference.

“I just wanted to know if I was going to be gassed again, like I was on Monday night,” Chappelle-Nadal asked. “We couldn’t get out, and we were peacefully sitting. I Just wanted to know if I’m going to be gassed again?”

Jackson answered: “I hope not.”

Protesters said police unnecessarily reacted with excessive force late Wednesday night.

But St. Louis County police chief Jon Belmar defended officers’ work in controlling the angry crowd, saying cops responded with “an incredible amount of restraint.”

“It’s pretty amazing how impressed I am and inspired by these officers,” he said. “This is a very difficult circumstance.”

The St. Louis County Police Department has taken over the investigation of the Ferguson shooting.

Scores of police from across Missouri donned riot gear and used military-style armored trucks to form a defense line outside the Ferguson Police Department headquarters where demonstrators had gathered.

Most of the crowd finally dispersed at about 2:15 a.m. local time, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch Protesters raised their hands and chanted: “Hands up, don’t shoot.”

Dorian Johnson, a friend of Brown, has said the teen was shot to death while his hands were raised, telling an officer that he was unarmed.

A demonstrator quickly throws back a tear gas container after tactical officers try to break up a group of bystanders.

A police officer keeps watch over demonstrators protesting the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager.

Johnson said he and Brown drew the ire of a cop because they were walking in the street and didn’t heed orders to get back on the sidewalk.

City police chief Jackson pledged that improving race relations “the top priority right now,” despite a growing outcry from Ferguson residents to release more information about Brown’s killing.

The police have not released the name the officer who shot Brown or the number of shots he fired at the teen.

“We have the right to know, and the fambly has the right to know who murdered their son ,” said Sahari Gutierrez, a 27-year-old Ferguson legal assistant.

St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch pleaded for patience and said his office needs more time to probe the officer’s actions on Saturday.

“The timeline on this is there is no timeline,” McCulloch said. “We will do this as expeditiously as possible. But we won’t rush.”

The prosecutor said he appreciates the public’s demand for immediate action, but won’t hurry the process.

“I know that’s not the answer anybody wants to hear at this point,” McCulloch said. “Everybody wants to know what happened.”

The Rev. Al Sharpton said he called chief Belmar Thursday, and told him he believed police acted with “excessive force .” Sharpton was in town earlier this week, meeting with Brown’s family.

“I told Chief Belmar that I was outraged by what I have seen on TV since leaving Ferguson and that we must not have excessive force to deal with legitimate protest of excessive force,” Sharpton said.

“We want to solve the problem, not create new ones. Even if we disagree this climate is not good for anyone and is dangerous for everyone.”

Old August 14th, 2014 #28
Joe from OH

Quote:
4 Whites have been killed in very questionable circumstances by pigs in the Cincinnati area during the past year or so. Not a peep of protest. One of the cases was particularly egregious involving a hanging with the pigs caught on camera threatening the white guy with harm 20 minutes prior to his "suicide"-which the medical examiner ruled as impossible given the particulars of the hanging. Case got the typical one and done mention by the jews media machine. Another involved a pig jumping on the hood of a car and putting 4 slugs into a 19 year old girl whose "crime" was a failure to stop her car. In all four of the cases, the white victim has been murdered by white blue niggers, so there wasn't any racial angle to play.

The nigger killed by white cop angle seems to be the only one which excites niggers to protest. Imo, it's just another "YT be out to get me" excuse to loot and burn shit. Niggers don't really give one shit about one another. They have an overt child-like bonding which occurs in public, but when the chips are down it's each nigger for itself. Niggers "unity" is only substantial when they are united against YT. On the other hand, jews have a very real cohesion and will go to huge lengths to help one another. That's the cohesion whites need to strive toward not the childish nigger "we be bros" nonsense.

I hold out hope in the "worse is better" model spurring Whites into action. It just aint worse enough yet. But it's getting worse by the day.

Last edited by Joe from OH; August 14th, 2014 at 02:03 PM.

Old August 15th, 2014 #29
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/08/15/police-...rown-shooting/

Cops ID Michael Brown shooter, say teen was robbery suspect
By Associated Press
August 15, 2014 | 9:52am

Cops ID Michael Brown shooter, say teen was robbery suspect
Riot police stand guard as demonstrators protest the shooting death of teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, on Aug. 13.
Photo: Reuters/Mario Anzuoni

FERGUSON, Mo. — A suburban St. Louis police chief on Friday identified the officer whose fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager ignited days of heated protests, and released documents alleging the teen was killed after a robbery in which he was suspected of stealing a $48.99 box of cigars.

Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson released several police reports and documents during a news conference where he also identified the officer involved as Darren Wilson, who has been on administrative leave since the shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9.

According to the police reports, Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson were suspected of taking a box of cigars from a store in Ferguson that morning. Jackson said Wilson, along with other officers, was called to the area after a 911 call reporting a “strong-arm” robbery just before noon. He said a dispatcher gave a description of the robbery suspect, and Wilson, who had been assisting on another call, was sent to investigate.

Wilson, a six-year veteran of the police department, encountered Brown just after 12:01 p.m., with a second officer arriving three minutes later, Jackson said.

Brown’s death has sparked several days of clashes with furious protesters in the city. The mood was quelled on Thursday, after the governor turned oversight of the protests over to the state Highway Patrol. State troopers walking side-by-side with thousands of peaceful protesters replaced the county police in riot gear and armored vehicles of previous nights.

Still images from security footage of the alleged incident in a Ferguson store
Photo: Reuters

But the police chief’s announcement Friday was met with immediate disbelief and anger by several dozen community members who also attended the news conference, which was hastily held at a gas station burned during a night of looting earlier in the week.

“He stopped the wrong one, bottom line,” yelled Tatinisha Wheeler, a nurse’s aide who was at the news conference.

A couple dozen protesters began marching around the area and in the street chanting, “Hands up, don’t shoot,” and, “What do we want? Justice! When do we want it? Now!”

Police have said Brown was shot after an officer encountered him and another man on the street. They say one of the men pushed the officer into his squad car, then physically assaulted him in the vehicle and struggled with the officer over the officer’s weapon. At least one shot was fired inside the car before the struggle spilled onto the street, where Brown was shot multiple times, according to police.

Michael Brown
Photo: Brown Fambly

Johnson has told media a very different story. He has said he and Brown were walking in the street when an officer ordered them out of the street, then grabbed his friend’s neck and tried to pull him into the car before brandishing his weapon and firing. He said Brown started to run and the officer pursued him, firing multiple times.

Tensions boiled over after a candlelight vigil Sunday night, as looters smashed and burned businesses in the neighborhood, where police have repeatedly fired tear gas and smoke bombs.

But on Thursday, county police in riot gear and armored vehicles gave way to state troopers walking side-by-side with thousands of peaceful protesters. The dramatic shift came after Gov. Jay Nixon assigned oversight of the protests to the state Highway Patrol, stripping that authority from the St. Louis County Police Department.

“All they did was look at us and shoot tear gas,” Pedro Smith, who has participated in the nightly protests, said Thursday. “This is totally different. Now we’re being treated with respect.”

The more tolerant response came as President Barack Obama spoke publicly for the first time about the shooting — and the subsequent violence that shocked the nation and threatened to tear apart Ferguson, a town of 21,000 that is nearly 70 percent black and patrolled by a nearly all-white police force.

Obama said there was “no excuse” for violence, either against the police or by officers against peaceful protesters.

Nixon’s promise to ease the deep racial tensions was swiftly put to the test as demonstrators gathered again Thursday evening. But the latest protests had a light, almost jubilant atmosphere among the racially mixed crowd, more akin to a parade or block party.

The streets were filled with music, free food and even laughter. When darkness fell — the point at which previous protests have grown tense — no uniformed officers were in sight outside the burned-out QuikTrip convenience store that had become a flashpoint for standoffs between police and protesters.

“You can feel it. You can see it,” protester Cleo Willis said of the change Thursday. “Now it’s up to us to ride that feeling.”

Capt. Ronald Johnson of the Missouri Highway Patrol hugs Angela Whitman, of Berkeley, Mo., on West Florissant Avenue in Ferguson, Mo., on Thursday, Aug. 14, 2014.

Nixon appointed Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson, who is black, to lead the police effort. Johnson, who grew up near Ferguson and commands a region that includes St. Louis County, marched alongside protesters Thursday, joined by other high-ranking brass from the Highway Patrol as well as the county department. The marchers also had a police escort.

“We’re here to serve and protect,” Johnson said. “We’re not here to instill fear.”

Attorney General Eric Holder has said federal investigators have interviewed witnesses to the shooting.

Old August 15th, 2014 #30
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/08/14/protest...with-ferguson/

Thousands of niggers and White faggots rally across US in solidarity with Ferguson
By Associated Press
August 14, 2014 | 10:58pm

Thousands of people across the country on Thursday attended protest vigils for an unarmed black Missouri teenager fatally shot by a white police officer and other victims who organizers say died as a result of police brutality.

The vigils, observed in more than 90 cities as part of a National Moment of Silence, came days after the shooting death of 18-year-old nigger robber Michael Brown and the death of an obese New York nigger caused by a police officer’s chokehold.

In downtown St. Louis, in a tiny park near the Gateway Arch, several hundred people, seemingly an equal number whites and blacks , gathered in Brown’s memory.

The site is a short drive from suburban Ferguson, where Brown was killed, stoking racial unrest. In Ferguson, two-thirds of the 21,000 residents are black and all but three of the 53 police officers are white.

The St. Louis gathering was peaceful in contrast with a night of looting and clashes between demonstrators and police in Ferguson earlier in the week.

The attendees included Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, who didn’t address the crowd but waved, drawing applause as she wiped away tears.

The observance was among many staged nationwide, each with a minute of silence for Brown and others who died at the hands of police.

Bishop Elliott Coleman, of St. Louis’ El Bethel Temple Church, said in opening the observance there that people were coming together “for this reason of healing.”

“Realize there are tears in every city, tears in homes, tears in the eyes of young people, tears in the eyes of old people,” Coleman said. “The tears need to be wiped away, and the hearts need to be healed.”

In New York, about 1,000 people peacefully marched in Manhattan’s Union Square, at times invoking the rallying cries “hands up, don’t shoot” and “I can’t breathe,” alluding to the death of 43-year-old Eric Garner, who was arrested on suspicion of selling loose, untaxed cigarettes and was placed in an officer’s chokehold.

Garner, who had asthma, can be heard on tape shouting “I can’t breathe!” and died a short time later.

The police commissioner in New York has said officers will be retrained on the use of force. Police in Ferguson have said Brown was shot after an officer encountered him and another man on the street and one of the men pushed the officer into his squad car and physically assaulted him.

Antonia Moe, who attended the Union Square vigil with her 12-year-old son, said incidents like Brown’s death have changed the way she talks to her son about being black.

“When things like this happen you kind of have to remember to remind him that some of the rules that apply to others don’t necessary apply to you,” she said.

In Orlando, Florida, about 15 miles outside the Sanford suburb where unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by neighborhood watch leader George Zimmerman in 2012, a multicultural crowd of about 100 people gathered in front of a park amphitheater.

One woman carried a sign that read: “No Justice, No Peace. We Stand With Ferguson.” Another man’s sign said: “Hands up. Don’t Shoot! RIP Mike Brown.”

In Nevada, about 40 people gathered outside the federal courthouse in Reno, and dozens gathered in Seattle, holding up signs that read “Unite Against Racism” and “Solidarity With Ferguson.”

Old August 15th, 2014 #31
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
In New York, about 1,000 people peacefully marched in Manhattan’s Union Square, at times invoking the rallying cries “hands up, don’t shoot” and “I can’t breathe,” alluding to the death of 43-year-old Eric Garner, who was arrested on suspicion of selling loose, untaxed cigarettes and was placed in an officer’s chokehold.

Garner, who had asthma, can be heard on tape shouting “I can’t breathe!” and died a short time later.
Smoking cigarettes will do that.

Old August 15th, 2014 #32
Nate Richards

Quote:
Thousands of niggers and White faggots rally across US in solidarity with Ferguson
lol this is great. I almost like cops today. At least the Ferguson, Missouri cops.

You guys are watching the other thread too, right? http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=144896&page=4

For a box of cigars.

You stupid, worthless, coon. You died fighting for your right to steal smokes, push old folks around, and walk up the middle of the street like it ain't no thing.

No mind, no soul, and now not even a heartbeat. Just a rotting blob of brown blubber.

wtf is that on alleged dad's shirt? A little chimp with Harlequin syndrome?

Anyway this is awesome. Cops trolled so many morons with this shit. Hold it back for a bit and let it fly.

Old August 15th, 2014 #33
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker The Ferguson, Missouri Shooting of Michael Brown by the Police

Well, the truth finally comes out. Brown was apparently a criminal. When the shooting investigation is over, and the police officer is cleared of wrong-doing, I wonder if the Black community will apologize for the post-shooting riots? By the way, isn’t it funny how almost all of the conversations surrounding the Michael Brown shooting are about race? I thought race “didn’t exist”? I thought race “didn’t matter”? Apparently, it does exist and does matter. Finally, will any good come of the Michael Brown incident? I think so: I think that some White people will finally realize that Blacks and Whites should not live together [1].

[Article].

[1] “Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government.”Thomas Jefferson on Blacks and Whites living together

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old August 15th, 2014 #34
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The negroes seem to pretty much be saying this is not true. They are apparently trying to make this black college bound choir boy look like a criminal. I knew as soon as I heard this that negroes would not accept it. Blacks are wonderful law abiding peaceful citizens and the cops pick on them and shoot them for no reason whatsoever.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old August 15th, 2014 #35
Nate Richards

Can't stress this enough: The QuickTrip convenience store that got aped and burned is the same one where Brown was thieving and attacking people.

The niggers started their attacks with a raid and arson at the business that had called the cops on Brown and Johnson. It was the first place looted and the location most damaged. I don't believe that's a coincidence.

Most if not all of those niggers doing the looting, the burning, and even the "peaceful demonstrating" knew what had gone down.

They protested, then carried out reprisals for infringement of their right to commit crime.

Old August 15th, 2014 #36
The Bobster
Banned

Do we need yet another thread on this?

Old August 15th, 2014 #37
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
The negroes seem to pretty much be saying this is not true. They are apparently trying to make this black college bound choir boy look like a criminal. I knew as soon as I heard this that negroes would not accept it. Blacks are wonderful law abiding peaceful citizens and the cops pick on them and shoot them for no reason whatsoever.
It's not that they think they are law abiding. They just see nothing wrong with breaking the law, and can't seem to understand why a cop would want to stop them from breaking the law or why a store owner wouldn't want his store robbed and burned to the ground.

Old August 15th, 2014 #38
N.B. Forrest

Throw strings of firecrackers into those mobs of coons & "white" leftist traitors and enjoy the stampede.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 15th, 2014 #39
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

http://www.lfpress.com/2014/08/13/vi...-missouri-teen

So between the George Zimmerman case, the Michael Dunn case and this case, how many Whites got murdered by Negroes? What kind of media coverage did the White victims receive?

Old August 15th, 2014 #40
White Winger

Naturally, the press refers to all the mobs of niggers in Ferguson as "protesters" - every single time. Furtherproof,alone, of how the press refuses to describe things as they really are.

Tags
#1, darren wilson, ferguson, michael brown

Thread