VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 30th, 2014 #21
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Niggers,

Just remember, just as you hold Whites collectively guilty for liberating you from afreaka (aka slavery), you too will be held collectively guilty.

Reparations are a bitch.

He who collects reparations last, collects hardest.

Just sayin'.

Last edited by Tintin; November 3rd, 2014 at 07:30 PM.

Old October 30th, 2014 #22
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
...Why is this nigger still alive?...
Because, Niggrrhoids get locked up with other Outter Bonoboons. They should cage these types up with White felons, instead. But, I guess if they did so for every case of this type, the privatized prison wouldn't be making as much money from the taxpayer. Clandestine death sentences were served way back when when the prison system used to be a branch of government.
By the looks of the facility, it would be difficult to escape from. But, not impossible. It's certainly not maximum security, according to modern standards:

Old November 3rd, 2014 #23
Joe_Smith

When you call niggers Niggrhoids or otherwise bring humor into a thread like this, it's a massive disservice to the forum and the cause. This is a very disheartening crime that should be a catalyst for serious political mobilization/action, it's not looty running away from Katrina with his Heineken basket.

Old November 4th, 2014 #24
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

What do you mean by humor? Did you laugh? Be honest. I used that phrase, bacause I couldn't invent anything worse. I use it for our pundits. Especially for SPL and the NAACP who should rather get active in preventing such behavior, instead of branding criticism of it as "racist".

Tags
nigger child killer, nigger child rape, nigger on white, nigger pedophile, nigger savagery

Thread