VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default "Martin Luther King" . . Communist

This is the truth about the guy millions of Americans "hold up high" . .

Old November 2nd, 2019 #2
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

The truth is all the more shocking considering how much the media glamourizes him

Old November 2nd, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Default Marxist Looter Coon

. . so what we have here . .

A black infiltrator into the black church community , claiming to be a pious christian , in reality sharing a marxist vision . .

Wow . .

It is an open secret that , especially in the American south ,the church is some kind of collecting-point for blacks who stay among themselves.

. . quite a clever trick by the NWO to place someone like King in their midst.

Old November 2nd, 2019 #4
Johan
Banned

Default MLK jew puppet,simple and clear!

The forgotten MLK: An ally of the Jews and Israel

Israel: “One of the great outposts of democracy”

MLK wanted to travel to Israel

“Peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect its right to exist.”

Anti-Semitism is “wrong … unjust and it’s evil”

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...ws-and-israel/

Old November 2nd, 2019 #5
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

April 4, 1968...I'd enlisted (under pressure) in the US Navy, but was still at my parents home awaiting a boot camp company...this was common during the Vietnam war era.

I was at dinner with my family, and for some reason the TV was on. The news was on and there was MLK Jr. giving a speech. I can still hear my dad, I can hear his voice..."Somebody needs to shoot that nigger."

Before we finished dinner, the news switched quickly to..someone had just shot that nigger.

I am smiling as I recall this memory.

Mike

Old November 2nd, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

. . the heaviest part of the video is where it is revealed that that other black guy who wrote that book 'Negroes With Guns' did a trip to Beijing ,Red China , where he successfully won Mao Tse Tung to speak out for King's cause .

. . the Maoist branch of Communism was that China , as a non-Caucasian nation , wished to take the role of some kind of leadership of the non-Aryan peoples of the world against 'the West' . . .

. . that's Maoism.

. . great company

And a brute mass-murderer at that . . the Chinese commies are said to have murdered about 100 million of their own . . that's one out of ten ( ! ) Chinamen . .

Old November 2nd, 2019 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
April 4, 1968...I'd enlisted (under pressure) in the US Navy, but was still at my parents home awaiting a boot camp company...this was common during the Vietnam war era.

I was at dinner with my family, and for some reason the TV was on. The news was on and there was MLK Jr. giving a speech. I can still hear my dad, I can hear his voice..."Somebody needs to shoot that nigger."

Before we finished dinner, the news switched quickly to..someone had just shot that nigger.

I am smiling as I recall this memory.

Mike
I call April 4 'James Earl Ray Day.'

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 2nd, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
"Somebody needs to shoot that nigger."

Old November 2nd, 2019 #9
ColdFire
Banned

. . I remember seeing a cartoon online years ago . . a drawing of King in his famous 'I have a dream'-speech with a thought-bubble in the background showing a USA under a red star ..

. . unfortunately I couldn't find that cartoon anymore.

Old November 2nd, 2019 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Well ,maybe James Earl Ray should have a national holiday declared in his honor since he cleansed away an America hating Commie . .

Old November 2nd, 2019 #11
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That's nice, for the same money the nigger had extinguished his candle earlier.

In September 1958 a nigger woman stabbed him in the chest with a letter opener.

In that case we would not have named the day after her, and James Earl Ray would not have died of blood poisoning in 1988.

Old November 2nd, 2019 #12
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
April 4, 1968...I was at dinner with my family, and for some reason the TV was on. The news was on and there was MLK Jr. giving a speech. I can still hear my dad, I can hear his voice..."Somebody needs to shoot that nigger."
Sooner or later your dad, me, and James Earl knew you would find out. Because that day back in 1968 your dad give me and James Earl that fateful phone call that told us to carry out Operation Dead Nigger. A short time later, as I kept an eye out for cops, James Earl pulled the trigger. Then he went his way and I went mine. I made it to Brazil and still live there, now as a wealthy rancher with nine children. Sadly, my good friend James Earl spent the rest of his life behind bars. But thanks to your dad Operation Dead Nigger was a success, and your dad's plan made it all possible. So now, after all these years, you know...

Old November 3rd, 2019 #13
Johan
Banned

June 1964, during a demonstration in the United States of the civil rights movement, 16 Jewish leaders were arrested. They were invited by Martin Luther King Jr.

The rabbis were imprisoned overnight on June 18, 1964, in what was thought to be the largest mass arrest of rabbis in American history. From their cell, they wrote a joint manifesto, Why We Went, a profound document that expresses the rabbis’ political and religious aspirations.

More here

Old November 3rd, 2019 #14
notmenomore

Do I see a younger Brother Nathanael there?

Old November 3rd, 2019 #15
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Do I see a younger Brother Nathanael there?
As far as is known,Kapner was not among the arrested(at that time Kapner was 13 years old),he may have been present there(but there is nothing to be found about that).

The list of shit;

Rabbi Eugene Borowitz
Rabbi Balfour Brickner
Rabbi Israel "Sy" Dresner
Rabbi Daniel Fogel
Rabbi Jerrold Goldstein
Rabbi Joel Goor
Rabbi Joseph Herzog
Rabbi Norman Hirsh
Rabbi Leon Jick
Rabbi Richard Levy
Rabbi Eugene Lipman