Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 2nd, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Jew urologist pissed away company funds on ski lessons, daughter's bat mitzvah, according to lawsuit

Quote:
Urologist blew company funds on ski lessons, bat mitzvah: suit

A Manhattan urologist pissed away $2 million in funds from the trade journal he co-founded with a partner and blew it on personal expenses including $24,000 for his daughter’s bat mitzvah and ski lessons at a posh Colorado resort, his miffed business partner says in a new lawsuit.

NYU chief urologist Herbert Lepor, who started MedReviews with his longtime friend and fellow doctor Michael Brawer in 1996, began using the company as his personal piggy bank after Brawer’s wife handed over the accounting duties in 2005, the Manhattan Supreme Court suit says.

Lepor started billing the business for everything from $21,500 for lighting at the 2010 bat mitvah plus a $2,600 dinner at Angus Club steakhouse the same weekend as the celebration, according to court papers.

The 62-year-old Manhattan dad allegedly charged MedReviews for ski vacations in Beaver Creek and Vail on the company account. He paid Beaver Creek Ski School $660 on Dec. 25, 2014 and the Vail Club nearly $8,000 between 2015 and 2016, the suit says.

Other incidentals include $160 in WiFi for his Ocean City, Maryland beach house in 2014, and more than $1,500 at local eateries like the Green Turtle and The Shark on the Harbor between 2014 and 2015, court records show.

He also splurged on a $1,000 at a Buenos Aires ceviche restaurant La Mar in 2015, the suit says.
The Johns Hopkins University graduate even plundered company coffers for far-flung trips to Italy, Israel and Peru as well as a closer-to-home Boston Duck Tour, the suit says.
https://nypost.com/2017/05/02/urolog...ny-funds-suit/

Just one of countless news stories about crooked kikes from Jew York...

Old September 2nd, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Thumbs down

I piss on that dude . .

Old September 3rd, 2018 #3
Stewart Meadows

$24,000 for his daughter’s bat mitzvah? Good grief. How vain, shallow and materialistic can you get?

Old September 4th, 2018 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
$24,000 for his daughter’s bat mitzvah? Good grief. How vain, shallow and materialistic can you get?
Apparently, jews spend an obscene amount of money on their yidlets' coming of age rituals (even stolen money, which doesn't seem to bother them). Here's a news story (if you can call it that) about how rich, degenerate kikes hired the famous (c)rapper Iggy Azalea to shake her ass in front of their 13-year-old son:

Quote:
Iggy Azalea's Wardrobe Malfunction At Bar Mitzvah: Singer Accidently Splits Her Pants In Viral Video

Iggy Azalea suffered from a major wardrobe malfunction when she took the stage at at Bar Mitzvah in Los Angeles. The singer was reportedly so engrossed in her performance that she didn't realise the fashion faux paus.
http://www.ibtimes.com.au/iggy-azale...-video-1385495

Quote:
That's a Problem! Iggy Azalea suffers embarrassing wardrobe malfunction as her trousers split during energetic performance

She is known for her attitude-filled hits and curvaceous figure.

But unfortunately for Iggy Azalea, her clothing couldn't quite contain her trademark curves during a performance over the weekend when the singer's trousers split at the crotch.

In video from Baller Alert the 24-year-old Aussie rapper can be seen shaking her thing at a Bar Mitzvah in Los Angeles when the unfortunate mishap occurred.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rformance.html

Here's the video from the Bar Mitzvah:

Iggy Azalea Splits Pants At Bar Mitzvah

That's jewish culture, folks.

Old September 5th, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jew urologist pissed away company funds

Get it? Urologist...pissed away...

Oh, never mind...

Old September 6th, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Oh, never mind...
I actually got a thumbs up for this post.

Thanks, man, whoever you are...

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; September 8th, 2018 at 03:31 PM.

Old September 6th, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urology

Quote:
Oh, never mind...

Made me think of that picture . . .

And , most ironically , this song . .

Quote:
I actually got a thumbs up for this post.

Thank, man, whoever you are...
Thanks "man"?

Maybe it was a she . . .

Old September 7th, 2018 #8
Jeffrey Smither

I post on GLocktalk from time to time until they ban me. There is a rich Jew poster named "Rabbi" on there. He thinks spending lots of money is normal. Like I said spending thousands on a nice suit is a huge waste of cash. He said it's quit normal to spend cash on a $5,000 and bashed me for it because I'm not capitalist enough. That fucking website is filled with capitalist and fucking Zionist cock suckers.

I always get banned for calling Jews and patriotard Jew lovers out on there.

They're very materialistic on Glocktalk and like to brag about their high paying jobs and spending. Like they make fun of my small business and that it doesn't make money because it's new. I'd rather be broke than a Jewish cocksucker.

Old September 7th, 2018 #9
ColdFire
Banned

Jews look everywhere to get a buck . .

Kind of ironic though that his 'piss-company' indirectly financed his bitch getting Bat Mitzvah'd . .

Old September 8th, 2018 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

Made me think of that picture . . .
You know, every time I write "never mind", I think of that Nirvana album. I guess it's difficult not to, if you were a teenager in the 1990s, when this crappy and incredibly overrated band was popular everywhere, especially among idiots in your high school.

Yeah, I'm sure that there are some Nirvana fans here on VNN, and I'm sorry if my opinion offends you.

Quote:
Thanks "man"?

Maybe it was a she . . .

Well, I think that 99 percent of this forum's members are men, but I suppose it could have been a woman.

Old September 8th, 2018 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Cool I found it hard . . It was hard to find . . Oh well , whatever , Nevermind

Quote:
You know, every time I write "never mind", I think of that Nirvana album.
You may already be aware , yet there are even such stickers around . . .

Wow . . .

Wtf ? ! !

I wonder what . .ahemmm . . psychedelic drug exactly Kurt took before goofing of like that ?

Hier kommt Kurt . .

Quote:
I guess it's difficult not to, if you were a teenager in the 1990s . . .
Me too . . .

Quote:
. .when this crappy and incredibly overrated band was popular everywhere, especially among idiots in your high school.

Gotta admit , though , I belonged to their ranks for a short time . . .

Even had one of these in my youth room . . .

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure that there are some Nirvana fans here on VNN . . .
Fans of the band of a psychotic left-winger ?

Would surprise me . .

Quote:
. . . and I'm sorry if my opinion offends you.
No , doesn't . . . Nevermind . . .

Quote:

Well, I think that 99 percent of this forum's members are men, but I suppose it could have been a woman.
99 % men ?

You serious ?

No beef but I suppose on "other forums" it might be the case . . If you get what I mean

And yet , once again an image befitting the thread topic comes to mind . .

Old September 8th, 2018 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Fans of the band of a psychotic left-winger ?

Would surprise me . .
Well , what did I say ?

Guess what , admitting to having possessed a poster of 'em even earned me one negative rep point . . .
Quote:
dude, even considering these 3 trashers as music is insulting, let alone possessing a poster
Well , we all have our 'youth sins' . . Don't we?

If that only was my only one , I might add

Concerning Nirvana's music . .

The group stopped when Kurt Cobain blew himself into Nirvana . .

( pardon that pun . . .)

That's when I stopped listening to them , even back then . .

I admit that during my youth I found Kurt as a person , well , let's say "interesting" . . .

Today I find it most annoying . . .

( for the record , the "gore" version of this vid )

Old September 9th, 2018 #13
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

Oh , and while we're at it. .

As it happens , when I was doing my shopping for Sunday yesterday , the brat who served as cashier wore a 'Nirvana' t-shirt. .

What a coincidence . .

As it happens , the cunt looked mixed-race . .

Pretty much like this . .

My guess would be Roma-Gypsy . .

On top of that she acted quite amateurish . .

It took the brat soooo long to hand me my back money . .

I was about to show her the finger . .

And as soon as I was finished I noticed she immediately get her cell phone out and started tapping . .

That's the kind of crowd for Nirvana . .

Hope she'll see Kurt Cobain in her 'wet dreams' . .

Old September 9th, 2018 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Well , what did I say ?

Guess what , admitting to having possessed a poster of 'em even earned me one negative rep point . . .

Well , we all have our 'youth sins' . . Don't we?
I'm surprised that you got negative reputation points for saying that you listened to Nirvana when you were a teenager. I've seen adult White Nationalists praise the drug-addicted Cobain for his alleged talent. I wonder what certain VNN members would think of me if they knew that as a teenager I used to listen to homosexual artists/groups like Pet Shop Boys, Freddie Mercury, George Michael, Boy George and Army of Lovers. Yes, these guys:

And to be honest, I still like their music although I disagree with their homosexuality.

Old September 9th, 2018 #15
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
I'm surprised that you got negative reputation points for saying that you listened to Nirvana when you were a teenager.
Befitting the topic of this thread I'd say that I was pissed about that as well . .

Not the reason for the point but that that simple fact provoked such reactions . .

Yet , to be honest , I figured . .

Quote:
I've seen adult White Nationalists praise the drug-addicted Cobain for his alleged talent.
What , and I mean WHAT did Cobain do for our society except presenting 'teenieboppers' a PSYCHOTIC 'role model' ?

And a drug addicted one at that . .

Quote:
I wonder what certain VNN members would think of me if they knew that as a teenager I used to listen to homosexual artists/groups like Pet Shop Boys, Freddie Mercury, George Michael, Boy George and Army of Lovers.
Well , I suppose they DO KNOW now , after you said it . .

Quote:
Yes, these guys:

And to be honest, I still like their music although I disagree with their homosexuality.
To be quite honest , to me music is just music . .

Yes , there are a lot of homos present in it nowadays . .

OR people who are not really homo but just 'do it for the publicity' . .

If you get what I mean . .

Like . .

Thread