Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 26th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default In defense of VNN member 'Crowe' ( 'Amerikaner' , please read )

I have noticed a certain beef between VNN members 'Crowe' and 'Amerikaner' here .

- - - - - - -

'Amerikaner' , I read your comments concerning Crowe and gotta admit , that may be the truth from your point of view . .

You seem to accuse Crowe to think that jews are some kind of supernatural beings able to influence 'everything' ( from the weather to religion ) . .

Well , friend , consider the following . .

The NWO ( a common name to refer to the judeo-masonic plot ) is pretty damn clever . .

Where they get the chance to influence they do it .

They may not be omnipotent but they certainly have a better understanding of the world than most people ( the unawakened ones that is ) . .

Let's start with religion . .

The 'chosen people of Lucifer' are busy inflitrating religion . .

One example is this . .

Are you familiar with the term "Bahá'í " ?

( I won't link to Wikipedia now , since they cannot be trusted , if you get what I mean . .)

Officialy it is the religion made up by a Persian philospoher who dreamt about 'human brotherhood' . .

Its origins aside , the NWO is busy pushing this "One World" religion and guess where one of the centers of Bahá'í is ?

The "beautiful" Haifa . .

Wherever they get a chance to influence religion they do it . . Better be sure . .

That's merely one example . .

Concerning weather . .

Are you familar with the term 'Chemtrails' ?

You should look them up. .

In a way , these guys truly are busy playing god . . .

Why else do you think they seek to be in charge of everything "up there" ? ( like I said , peoples' faith , the weather . .) . .

Do not underestimate them . .

Oh , and by the way , if that makes Crowe a 'Christian' ( your choice of words ) remains open to definition . .

On a side note , I find your choice of username interesting ( for those not knowing , 'Amerikaner' is the German expression for 'American' ( an American that is ) ) . .

It would appear you are interested in Germany

So , no beef with you but I think you were confused . .

Feel free to reply ( Crowe also , if willing ) . .

Oh and I'd appreciate if we could keep this reasonable . .

Cheerio

Coldy

Thread