Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 10th, 2006 #1
White Winger

Default "LOST" Miscegenist wet dream

I never got into "Lost".Tried to,but all the endless twists and turns got ridiculous and wore out it's welcome with me, and the overall atmosphere is just too fucking relentlessly miserable.Plus, the deliberately multi-racial cast,featuring that long established Hollywood bullshit propaganda/LIE, the strong,intelligent niggorilla ,who is always proven right(Thanks to racist jew script writers - friends in High Places),and ,wins every fist fight,especially against a White.

And man ,oh man,am I glad I quit!!Not so much for the show itself,but the show has revealed itself as a race-mixers paradise;nearly every cast member is married to,and/or has unholy mixed little shits ,euphemistically referred to as children:

Matthew Fox,the star - Married to a MEXISHIT,2,maybe 3, mutants.

Josh Holloway,blonde White Male - married a Polynesian.No mutants,yet.

Michael Perrineau,niggorilla - Married to White Woman(Blonde,what else?).No shit-colored mutants,yet.

Naveen Andrews ,the Indian - Married to older White actress,Barbara Hershey. I believe Hershey may have had a White child or two from the past.

Emily De Ravin,Blonde Australian Woman - Engaged to jewdevil named Josh Janowicz.

It's not the only show that has this evil,but I don't think there's another with this many ignorant,brainwashed shitheads.

Last edited by White Winger; May 15th, 2006 at 08:51 AM.

Old May 11th, 2006 #2
Respect VanPatten

Matthew Fox--Found several pictures of his wife online, in most of them she looks even whiter than in the one I posted here (but they were too small to post, natch). Looking around on google, she's described as "Italian-born former model" Margherita Ronchi. So even if she came to the US from Mexico, it looks like she's probably white after all.

Hershey is a Jewess, so as far as I'm concerned she's got the whole of the Subcontinent to fuck through. At her age, she won't be having any more kids, anyhow.

Old May 13th, 2006 #3
Schopenhauer

Default Kosher TV

There are some entertaining parts of the show Lost, however the bad far outweighs the good. It's kosher through and through.

The producer JJ Abrams is a jew as is the rest of the producers and writers. The same goes for Abrams other show 'Alias', all jews except Jennifer Garner.

The black who plays an 'Iraqi' in Lost had this to say in an interview with Tavis Smiley:http://www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/...ranscript.html:

Quote:
Tavis: It's also fascinating to me that you're not just playing an Iraqi character, but they actually let you have a white woman love interest on this show, white American.

Andrews: Yeah. It's always the other way around, isn't it? For some--I've never understood the problem. It's like you always see a black woman with a white man, you know? And I always found that kind of offensive to me. It was always, like--to me, it goes back to, well, you know, our very recent history in this country.

Tavis: Absolutely.

Andrews: And why can't it be the other way around? I remember being very firm about that when I was talking to the writer, Damon, that in order to push the envelope, you know, we had to have it that way. We had to, because you know, one of the things about this show is that it reflects the society that we live in. When I'm watching a show like “Friends,” or when I did, it just seems to be about white people to me. You know. I didn't see any, you know, it didn't exist, it seemed.
Andrew's wife (Barbara Hershey) is a half-jew:
Quote:
Born Barbara Lynn Herzstein on February 5, 1948 in Hollywood, California to an Irish American mother and a Jewish American father who was a professional gambler, Hershey attended Hollywood High School.
http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?...bara%20Hershey

The John Locke character, he seems like a noble white man....right?

Quote:
The character John Locke shares his name with English philosopher John Locke. This philosopher believed that in a natural state, all men had equal rights to punish transgressors; to ensure fair judgment for all, governments were formed to better administer the laws. The philosopher's concept contended that humans are born with a "blank slate" — a tabula rasa (also the title of the Season 1's second episode) — without any innate knowledge or experience, and their identity is therefore a product of their decisions and choices in life. Rousseau shares her surname with Franco-Swiss philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau, who argued that man is born weak and ignorant, but virtuous nonetheless. He maintained that it is only after man develops society that he becomes wicked. His theory of the Noble Savage hypothesized that a child raised in the wilderness, independent of human society and culture, would be an objectively superior person with regards to a universal set of ethics.

Locke's father on the series, Anthony Cooper, shares a name with a real world counterpart, Lord Anthony Ashley-Cooper, who was the philosopher John Locke's political mentor and patron. The character Locke's protegé, Boone Carlyle, shares his name with Thomas Carlyle, a nineteenth-century essayist who spoke of the organization, structure and leadership of society. In his book Heroes and Hero Worship, he proclaimed that by necessity, heroic leaders were inevitably flawed.
http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?...&linktext=Lost

Jews will be jews.

Old May 13th, 2006 #4
Durban

Whuuuw, if a person dont wince looking at this pair.....
Thats just wrong in so many ways.

Old May 13th, 2006 #5
Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger

Michael Perrineau,niggorilla - Married to White Woman(Blonde,what else?).No shit-colored mutants,yet.
You spoke too soon, friend. Here's what I dug up:

The genetic defacation of White people is a practice these beasts will not pass up, and it's a matter they undertake in haste and with extreme gusto.

Old May 13th, 2006 #6
Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger
Matthew Fox,the star - Married to a MEXISHIT,2,maybe 3, mutants.
She's a White woman, Fox can breed with her to his hearts content. Hopefully he does and offsets some of the devastation caused by his beastiality indulging co stars.

Old May 13th, 2006 #7
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Tavis: It's also fascinating to me that you're not just playing an Iraqi character, but they actually let you have a white woman love interest on this show, white American.

Andrews: Yeah. It's always the other way around, isn't it? For some--I've never understood the problem. It's like you always see a black woman with a white man, you know? And I always found that kind of offensive to me. It was always, like--to me, it goes back to, well, you know, our very recent history in this country.
With the exception of Friends and (25 years earlier) The Jeffersons, every White/nigger pairing on TV or film that I can recall has been nigger buck with White beauty.

In real life I have never seen a White man with a nigger bitch, but I've seen far too many nigger bucks strutting around with their white trophy sluts.

Last edited by odin; May 13th, 2006 at 06:46 AM.

Old May 13th, 2006 #8
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow
She's a White woman, Fox can breed with her to his hearts content. Hopefully he does and offsets some of the devastation caused by his beastiality indulging co stars.

All right,I gladly stand corrected there.

Old May 13th, 2006 #9
White Winger

In real life I have never seen a White man with a nigger bitch, but I've seen far too many nigger bucks strutting around with their white trophy sluts.[/QUOTE]

I unfortunately have,but the latter far outnumbers the former.

Old May 13th, 2006 #10
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow
You spoke too soon, friend. Here's what I dug up:

The genetic defacation of White people is a practice these beasts will not pass up, and it's a matter they undertake in haste and with extreme gusto.

Judas.I was going strictly on the IMDB info.

Devils,all three of them.

A CURSE UPON ALL OF YOUR MULATTO MUTANT,AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT YOUR RACIST NIGGER DEVIL CARCASS AND YOUR BRAINLESS,WHITE WIFE(That We all know you don't really love,you voodoo spelled/manipulated her into falling for you,as a racist way of sticking it to Whitey)WILL PRODUCE!!!!MAY ALL OF YOU SUFFER UNSPEAKEABLE HORRORS!!!!

Old May 13th, 2006 #11
Schopenhauer

Josh Holloway is a race-mixer:

No doubt this is why the jews cast him and the other race-mixers to play in Lost.

Old May 15th, 2006 #12
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schopenhauer
Josh Holloway is a race-mixer:

No doubt this is why the jews cast him and the other race-mixers to play in Lost.

Yes,I pointed that out.

Old May 30th, 2006 #13
--JD--
Kike Killer

Notice how they paired the arab with a beautiful blonde...

Old May 31st, 2006 #14
Charles
Banned

'Friends' was heavily Jewish, David Schwimmer, who played 'Ross' and Lisa Kudrow, who played 'Phoebe' are kikes. Jewesses seem to have a real penchant for bleaching their greasy black locks blonde. I wonder why. Also 'Janice', on-off girlfriend of 'Chandler' was very Jewish, and did you know that 'Ross' and 'Monica; were half-Jewish? Their parents in the show were played by Kikes, actually the father was that same repulsive kike who was the father in American History X.

Old May 31st, 2006 #15
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles
'Friends' was heavily Jewish, David Schwimmer, who played 'Ross' and Lisa Kudrow, who played 'Phoebe' are kikes. Jewesses seem to have a real penchant for bleaching their greasy black locks blonde. I wonder why. Also 'Janice', on-off girlfriend of 'Chandler' was very Jewish, and did you know that 'Ross' and 'Monica; were half-Jewish?
The whole cast of Friends was jewish, I'm almost certain. Maybe one or two aren't but they're kike-a-likes to the 10th degree.

Quote:
parents in the show were played by Kikes, actually the father was that same repulsive kike who was the father in American History X.
Elliot Gould. uggggh. That kike was married to Streisand I believe. I love that scene in AHX when Norton chases him out of his house, classic cinema.

"How dare you poison my father's table with your hippy, nigger loving jewish bullshit?"

KILL YOUR TELEVISION!!

Old June 1st, 2006 #16
Pontiac

Not all of them were Jews, some were; Ross and Phoebe are played by Jews, but the others are White I believe. The Ross and Monica characters are Jews, yes, their last name is Geller.

Yes, Friends is Politically Correct through and through. They date negresses, and noone reacts. Ross' ex-wife is homosexual and lives with a woman, and Ross has a son with her; whenever the ex is in the show, her female lover is superior to the effeminate Ross. He will say something that is aaalmost politically incorrect about lesbians, and she will look at him with a knowing, superior smile, and he cringes. We learn: you're not supposed to think like that.

Any non-White on the show will behave exactly like Whites, and any homosexual will be charmingly funny.

Friends is still funny, though. Well-written humor, better than most you see these days, no denying that. Too bad, this mix. The humor makes people think the rest is as it should be.

Thread