VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 22nd, 2011 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default The What and Why

This forum will begin with up to 20 people. All will be chosen by me. They will be people I think are worth listening to. No other consideration. Nothing implied about anyone who's not picked. After we start, we may or may not add new people from time to time, and one at a time.

This portion of the forum will follow these rules. I will be the dictator and judge who determines whether they are being followed. If people break these rules, they will be removed from the Showcase. (They will still be allowed in the rest of the forum as usual.)

1) positive, respectful, probative posts only. I will be quite strict on this point. No insults, badgering or disrespect will come from me or any other poster or he will be removed. This forum is purely for intellectual consideration, not for individual combat or the glories of wordplay. Intensest criticism is perfectly fine, it's the form that will be upheld here at all costs.

This rule means that this forum will have a tone different from the rest of the forum. The sole purpose of this forum is to work out a view of where our race is headed, or could/should be headed. What is possible, what is desirable. If we have intelligent people answering specific questions, I think we can come up with an approach to White politics that is different from what is found other places.

My specific purpose is to use the best minds I can find on this forum to flesh out or provide criticism I can't answer of the White society I envision succeeding ZOG's AmeriKwa. To find that view in greater detail, see our strategy section and other points down south on the index page.

I forget in which specific context he mentioned it, but Oscar Wilde made the point that it is necessary to decide on a particular approach to things. He's right. It just works better. Even if the approach is wrong, it quickly clarifies things. In light of that principle, we will aim in this forum to discuss my particular view of how to build a White nation befitting a White man, with equal emphasis on the white and the man.

Of course, two things go with saying: 1) any member of this Showcase can start posts to discuss his own ideas. Although I am the dictator here, and am using this forum to advance, dissect and refine my own ideas, others are free to do the same. 2) anyone in the rest of the forum is free to copy anything appearing in this forum and comment on it as he sees fit, following the regular forum rules. But in this forum, there will be no swearing or insults. It will be purely respectful and intellectual discussion of whichever subjects are raised.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 22nd, 2011 at 06:43 PM.

Old December 22nd, 2011 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

I will add to this thread as new thoughts occur to me. Thoughts:

- I want to flesh out a strategy for Whites. I will focus on Whites in America, but much of what we evolve will of course be relevant to Whites in any country, since we face the same enemy operating by largely the same tactics.

- It is my belief that the other strategies, tacit or express, are defective in that they are based on failed approaches from the past being duplicated without any lessons learned.

- My approach focuses on two main questions: 1) how do we get from here to an all-White society? 2) how do we live with and among ourselves in that all-White society? I have specific answers to both those strategic questions laid out elsewhere on this forum, but it will be the purpose of this forum to use our solid minds to flesh out these answers or refine them through superior wisdom and historical examples.

Old March 20th, 2012 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

I swear we'll eventually get going on this.

Gen. Lee will be in here, along with 19 others, or so. I also select N.B. Forrest and Mike Parker. If you guys don't want to be in here, PM me. (There's no order to my selection, I'm just dribbing and drabbing it out.) I'll post more people in coming days.

Old March 28th, 2012 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

I also select Donnie in Ohio and Rick Ronsavelle. Again, if you don't want in, PM me.

Thread