Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2019 #4521
Rick fisher

Does anyone know how i can find out if these dirtbags have been sentenced? Ricky burgett was a friend of mine, i know they caught them both but was never able to find out what they were sentenced to.Im not very computer savy as to how to go about finding info.
Thank you.....

Old March 31st, 2019 #4522
Susan

Default Nigger murders White S.C. college student, Samantha Josephson, who mistook him for Uber driver

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/...3d2e57ca5.html

I guess this girl could be a jew...not sure. Someone more familiar with names in New Jersey can comment.

Anyway...this girl was out with friends last Thursday night and got separated from them. No doubt there had been alcohol consumption. She called for a ride and mistakenly got into the car of a nigger who was most certainly not her Uber ride.

Hunters found her body in an area nearby. No word yet on if she had been raped. It would be surprising if she had not been raped since she was probably inebriated. The nigger had the child locks on both back doors so she couldn't get out.

The popo identified his car on cameras and stopped him on Saturday when they spotted him driving. They found blood in the car that matched the victim. They also found items in the glove compartment that indicated he planned to clean up after the crime.

But it is not known yet whether he got the items before the crimes and was actually hunting a victim or the items were an afterthought.

And you cannot convince Sally shit for brains or her cucked husband that niggers are a menace to Whites.

Old April 1st, 2019 #4523
Susan

Default Illegal Ugandan nigger rapist posing as Uber driver in Boston rapes female

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/nation...56crYFyRbVoFK/

A Ugandan citizen, Daudah Mayanja, posing as an Uber driver, is being held by ICE, and charged with two counts of rape. I couldn't find a pic of the rapist but we know he is a nigger. No description of victim, of course.

I think it's safe to say that no White female should EVER get into a car with a nigger posing as a driver...or for any reason of course.

How about we start saying "nigger posing as..." whenever we describe a crime committed by it. After all, it's pretty clear that whatever they do or pretend to do--teacher, doctor, nurse, caretaker, construction worker, delivery driver, etc.--they simply cannot get beyond their nigger-ness to just behave themselves and do a job and go home.

The Savage Nigger always outs itself. The job of jews is to continue to hide this from stupid Whites.

And law enforcement is no better in alerting Whites to the dangers of niggers. Twice now in the past few years in the Atlanta metro area, after niggers have followed chinks home from their respective businesses holding them up at gunpoint, police offer advice specifically to chinks and this last time even offered free safety classes to them.

After all the armed robberies by niggers of Whites, and all the black on White rapes, there's not been one word from the pigs toward helping the White victims.

Old April 14th, 2019 #4524
Susan

Default White hating nigger sack of shit throws 5 year old child off balcony at Mall of America

I don't see this anywhere so I'm posting it. The media is hiding the child's race, which I assume is White until I find out differently. The child's name is Landon Hoffman and looks White. And if he turns out to be something other than White, the violent nigger thought he was White.

Nowhere in the US media could I find a pic of this child until I went to DailyMail online. The child is adorable. Then look at the emotionless smug self satisfied mugshot of the nigger. Nowhere does it say where the nigger was born. I wonder if he is a vibrant direct from Africa.

This nigger has a long history of violence, probably all toward Whites. Finally, he took his anger and hatred of Whitey out on a defenseless 5 year old child by throwing or pushing the child off an upper level of the Mall. Read the history of what this angry out of control baboon has done.

And so far all of the media as well as law enforcement has no clue about motive. WTF??? I am so damned sick of this shit. I tried to read the comments section at WaPo but it seemed that they had disabled them. They never came up. I would imagine the comments are pretty racist. Oh noes!!!

Why worry about a White child when Tiger Woods might make a comeback and win The Masters? It really tells you all you need to know about how the kikes feel about Whites for them to promote shamelessly the adult nigger Woods with his very public history of bad behavior even while stupid Whites drooled over him all the while totally ignoring a savage hate crime committed on a defenseless 5 yr. old child by a violent rage filled black male.

The child is fighting for his life and will probably die. It's all just sickening...too sickening for words.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-balcony.html

Old November 13th, 2019 #4525
alex revision

Black Teacher Brutally Beats White Student To The Ground Then Stomps Their Head

https://www.bitchute.com/video/y42UI8VHoY64/

Old November 13th, 2019 #4526
Susan

Default Nigger Substitute Teacher Attacks White Student in Video

I tried to post this all day yesterday but none of the links worked. This is one of the most disgusting displays of nigger savagery I've seen in a while. Look at that nigger punch that poor White kid over and over again, then stomp on his head...just to top off the savagery.

Needless to say, the baboon cunt has been fired and is in jail with $100,000 bond on assault charges. No mention of hate crime charges of course. You should see the baboon's mugshot: all smiles as she is proud of her savage attack.

The young White student is in the hospital with brain injury/damage. I think he's being evaluated for severe damage and treatment/surgery.

One of the things that pissed me off was the headline of the attack on several sites: Teacher in Hays County fights with student.

WTF??? I didn't see any goddamn fight!!! All I saw was a brutal attack of a White child by an oversized out of control baboon.

I just have to hold my tongue at this point. Or there would be a knock on my door.

For those of you with better skills than I, there is a good article on khou11 in Houston, and within the article there is another article you can click on and there is another better video from twitter showing the White student's face in full. Please find it and post it here. Thanks.

Old November 13th, 2019 #4527
T.Garrett
Banned

Default more on the incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
For those of you with better skills than I, there is a good article on khou11 in Houston, and within the article there is another article you can click on and there is another better video from twitter showing the White student's face in full. Please find it and post it here. Thanks.

nigger substitute teacher

Articles:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/ha...b-99e8dc57b812

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/...l-texas-school

Videos of the incident:

https://twitter.com/TianaMejia/statu...974081/video/1

https://twitter.com/ahhsuesena/statu...890563/video/1

https://twitter.com/ShlomoSbschez/st...26479745052672

The twitter comments will piss you off even more ...supposedly the student that was stomped by the nigger has epilepsy.

Last edited by T.Garrett; November 13th, 2019 at 12:01 PM.

Old November 13th, 2019 #4528
Susan

Thanks to Garrett for posting those videos and articles. I really appreciate your efforts. This incident is appalling and I sure as hell hope the family sues the school for millions. The way that cunt went after that child "it" looked like a subhuman having a chimp out instead of a teacher.

I hope someone sets up a GoFundMe account for the poor child.

I haven't heard one word about it on WSB radio...of course. It does no good to call them. They don't give a shit.

It's hard to keep a positive mental attitude when this savagery keeps happening and some poor White is left with permanent brain damage.

I have to censor myself in my comments of course.

Old April 5th, 2020 #4531
Dawn Cannon

Default UK: 7-year-old girl stabbed to death by Somali

News outlets omitted the fact that the perp was a dangerous Somali beast.

A seven-year-old British girl was stabbed to death by a Somali woman in a park on Mother’s Day, Sunday, March 22nd, a coroner was told during a court hearing.

Emily Jones, the victim, was riding her scooter in the Queen’s Park, Heaton while on an outing with her father when she was senselessly and viciously attacked by a 30-year-old Somali woman, English regional newspaper Bolton News reports.

Despite emergency services’ best attempts to save Emily’s life, she passed away about an hour later after she was rushed to the hospital.

Following the horrific attack, the Somali murderer – who was not previously known to Emily or to parents – was arrested at the scene of the crime on suspicion of murder. The 30-year-old woman is now being held at a high-security detention center under the Mental Health Act.

Shockingly, the nationality of Somali attacker was never mentioned by the UK’s mainstream press in what appears to have been an attempt to bury the story.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/04/uk...mali-national/

Old May 13th, 2020 #4532
Susan

Default Nigger guns down and kills elderly White couple at Delaware veteran's cemetery

How this is not racially motivated is beyond me.

I have scoured the news stories and I cannot find a picture of the murdered elderly couple, Lidia and Paul Marino, both in their mid eighties, but one source listed them as White and wondered where the outrage was. Indeed.

The pic of the nigger, Sheldon C. Francis, is in almost every article but there is no picture of the couple. Gosh...how surprising. And not one word in the media about this double murder. The media is too busy frothing at the mouth about the Brunswick nigger. Disgusting.

These murders happened mid morning last Friday, May 8th, at a veterans cemetery in Bear, Delaware. The nigger ran into nearby woods and when the police arrived there was a gunfight. Francis was found dead and it is not clear if he shot himself or the cops did.

I finally found a police source that stated the nigger had a rifle with a scope on it when he was found dead. Apparently, he went looking for victims and shot them.

What do you want to bet that these killings were in retaliation for the Brunswick murder. It was last week that the media got cranked up in full hating Whitey mode.

We'll probably never know but it sure looks like an execution instead of a "robbery gone bad". I wonder how many more Whites will be killed as revenge for the Brunswick nigger.

The obituary stated that Mrs. Marino was born in Italy and Mr. Marino was born in New York.

https://amedpost.com/married-couple-...ery-identified

https://www.hickshomeforfunerals.com...d-lidia-marino

Old May 14th, 2020 #4533
Erik T. White

No photos of the White victims but I found a photo of the nigger beast:

Source: https://thedigitalwise.com/2020/05/1...ied-by-police/

At least the blue niggers made the nigger beast good: from link above:

Quote:
The suspect died in a shootout with police
The suspect, Sheldon C. Francis, 29, kicked the bucket after a shootout with police following the May 8 episode. His relationship with the Marinos and any rationale in the shooting area at present obscure.

Old May 16th, 2020 #4534
Dawn Cannon

Default PICTURED: Army veteran, 86, and his wife, 85, who were 'executed' in random act of violence while visiting their son's grave

Paul, 86, and Lidia Marino, 85, (far right) from Elkton, Maryland, have been identified as the victims of last week's shooting. Their sons, twins Ray and Paul Jr, (center) said their parents were visiting their brother's grave at the time

Delaware State Police told the family the gunman had shot the couple with a handgun at a close range.

'He shot our dad in the back of the head and then he shot our mom,' Ray said.

'We don't know if he shot our mom first in front of our dad or if he shot our dad first in front of our mom. We don't even know if they saw him.'

The elderly couple were well into their 80s at the time of their deaths, but their sons said Lidia, a former homemaker and seamstress, and Paul Sr, were very healthy and active and had a least 'five or 10 more years' left.

'I thought they would die from natural causes someday – not be executed by a stranger in a cemetery,' he said.

Authorities had used a reverse 911 system to warn area residents that there was an active shooter and that they should shelter in place.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ons-grave.html

Old May 18th, 2020 #4535
Susan

Thanks Dawn for posting the Daily Mail article with pics of the murdered couple.

This was no random shooting. I fully believe that this nigger went looking for Whites to murder as revenge for the Brunswick shooting.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to call the Police Dept. and see if I can find out anything about the investigation. One thing I will try to do is plant the idea that this double murder was NO random shooting and an investigation needs to be conducted to see if the murderer confided to any friends or family about a motive.

If there was no attempt at robbery, this double homicide was intentional for a reason. What could that reason possibly have been?

The goddamn pigs are just lazy with these killings. They take the easy way out so as not to upset the negroes. But in the process, Whites never get told the truth about all these murders that are labeled "random", but somehow always end up with innocent dead White people.

Old June 23rd, 2020 #4536
Susan

To follow up the murders of Paul and Lydia Marino, the elderly White couple gunned down at the veteran's memorial cemetery in Delaware, I have called and left several messages for someone to call me back but no one has ever responded. I finally just got pissed and left an explosive message for the pigs. Still, no response.

There has been ZERO media coverage of this incident, and it's pretty obvious that local LE want this to disappear asap. It's more likely the local politicians don't want to delve into motive too closely.

I did read a follow up article in Law Enforcement Today where the author states that there was some buzz on the internet that these killings could have been revenge killings for the Brunswick Ga killing of the nigger. And there was talk that this nigger was upset about the Brunswick shooting. The article used the phrase "revenge killing".

The nigger probably had this planned from the beginning how it would go down. He probably knew the elderly White couple visited their son's grave every day in the morning, so he hid and waited for them to show up. It makes no sense that he would be hiding in a cemetery so early in the morning if he had not planned it out.

Then, when the pigs arrived, he ran into nearby woods and engaged in a shootout with them, probably hoping or assuming he would kill at least one or more of them.

But, thanks to the media blackout, no one knows this even happened...or why. Once again, LE and the jewmedia have managed to hide well planned, deliberate and cold blooded murders of completely innocent Whites by angry, violent niggers.

Old June 28th, 2020 #4537
Stronza

Default Life in prison in beating, burning of 83-year-old woman

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...q7dy4NCIHBoON/

This is from 2019 and I am not sure if this was reported here on Hush Crimes.

Justin Grady, 40, and Cortavious Heard, 20, were denied the possibility of parole for their role in the brutal murder of Dorothy “Dot” Dow, a grandmother whose family operated a blueberry farm in north Meriwether County. Grady and Heard were former seasonal employees at the farm, which is about 50 miles southwest of Atlanta.

The final life sentences were handed down Wednesday in the 2016 beating and burning death of an 83-year-old woman at her Georgia home.

Justin Grady, 40, and Cortavious Heard, 20, were denied the possibility of parole for their role in the brutal murder of Dorothy “Dot” Dow, a grandmother whose family operated a blueberry farm in north Meriwether County. Grady and Heard were former seasonal employees at the farm, which is about 50 miles southwest of Atlanta.

The two men, along with 20-year-old Mina Ellery and 19-year-old Angel Harmon, broke into Dow’s home on Aug. 4, 2016, with the intention of finding her son’s money stash, according to prosecutors. When he wasn’t there, the four tried to get information out of Dow.

She couldn’t answer their questions, and she was beaten. Both her arms were broken, and her face was cut and bruised. Before they left, prosecutors said the crew poured lighter fluid down Dow’s back and set her on fire. They disabled the home’s telephone, and Ellery admitted to grabbing Dow’s medical alert device from around her neck, AJC.com previously reported.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

How unjust! It was just an attempted robbery gone wrong! Like Channon & Christopher.

Old June 28th, 2020 #4538
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post

The two men, along with 20-year-old Mina Ellery and 19-year-old Angel Harmon, broke into Dow’s home on Aug. 4, 2016, with the intention of finding her son’s money stash, according to prosecutors.
A fifth person was charged in a related burglary at the Dow home two days before the attack. Sanquavious Cameron pleaded guilty to burglary and was sentenced to 15 years, with seven to serve in prison and the remainder on probation.

Just like South Africa.

Old July 3rd, 2020 #4539
Susan

Default Kay Thomasson's murderer arrested two years after her murder. Yep, it's a nigger

I posted about this when it happened but I can't find it now. Kay Tomasson, a 71 yr. Old White woman was found stabbed to death in her house in Sandy Springs. Sandy Springs is a city along Roswell Rd. outside of the city of Atlanta, that spreads up almost to Roswell. It is over 60% White, with almost 20% black.

She lived alone, and when she didn't show up for something, her family went to her house and found her dead. Apparently, there was little evidence to go on but there was video showing a lumbering, ape-like nigger walking in her driveway.

Weeks and months went by and no one was arrested, and the media never spoke of it of course. I mean, what's to worry about, when there are Whites on the loose putting pepperoni in the shape of swastikas on pizzas.

Then, yesterday, July 2nd, the police made an announcement that they had located and arrested her killer. He, of course, is a young (24 yr. old) black male. And, right on cue, the police don't have a clue about motive. Even though, her vehicle was stolen and found abandoned at an apt. complex in Chamblee.

The murderer was found hiding in a storage facility in Decatur. We don't know yet how the police found the nigger, but there was a substantial reward for the arrest and conviction of her murderer.

Just last weekend, I was somewhere and asked someone who lives in Sandy Springs if there were any new info. on the case. This person told me that Mrs. Thomasson owned a lot of properties in black areas and the scuttlebutt was that some nigger had killed her.

The nigger is one scary looking pos:

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...l7jewAZC7o69jI

Old July 4th, 2020 #4540
Jimsouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I posted about this when it happened but I can't find it now. Kay Tomasson, a 71 yr. Old White woman was found stabbed to death in her house in Sandy Springs. Sandy Springs is a city along Roswell Rd. outside of the city of Atlanta, that spreads up almost to Roswell. It is over 60% White, with almost 20% black.

She lived alone, and when she didn't show up for something, her family went to her house and found her dead. Apparently, there was little evidence to go on but there was video showing a lumbering, ape-like nigger walking in her driveway.

Weeks and months went by and no one was arrested, and the media never spoke of it of course. I mean, what's to worry about, when there are Whites on the loose putting pepperoni in the shape of swastikas on pizzas.

Then, yesterday, July 2nd, the police made an announcement that they had located and arrested her killer. He, of course, is a young (24 yr. old) black male. And, right on cue, the police don't have a clue about motive. Even though, her vehicle was stolen and found abandoned at an apt. complex in Chamblee.

The murderer was found hiding in a storage facility in Decatur. We don't know yet how the police found the nigger, but there was a substantial reward for the arrest and conviction of her murderer.

Just last weekend, I was somewhere and asked someone who lives in Sandy Springs if there were any new info. on the case. This person told me that Mrs. Thomasson owned a lot of properties in black areas and the scuttlebutt was that some nigger had killed her.

The nigger is one scary looking pos:

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...l7jewAZC7o69jI
I live in PA's Coal Regions - the only Old West Towns East of the Mississippi. In my neighborhood, you cannot swing a dead cat, without hitting someone who is carrying. It keeps the peace, since you never know if you're outgunned. I NEVER LEAVE MY HOME UNARMED. I know the day could possibly come, when I go down; but I know damn well, I won't go down whimpering or begging for my life.

Last edited by Jimsouth; July 4th, 2020 at 09:11 AM.

Tags
hush crimes, nigger killer, nigger on white, nigger rape, nigger rapists, nigger savages, versteckte kriminalität

Thread