VNN Broadcasts

Old August 17th, 2014 #61
zoomcopter

Default withholding evidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
http://www.vdare.com/posts/obama-doj...ones-narrative

From the New York Times:

The official said that a copy of the video had been in possession of federal investigators, as well, “and there were never any plans by the federal investigators to release that copy.”[Missouri Orders Nightly Curfew to Quell Looting, By Julie Bosman and Alan Blinder August 16, 2014]

That’s really, really immoral.
Withholding evidence is criminal, in addition, to being immoral.

No doubt there is evidence being withheld in Matt Hales case, as well.

Old August 17th, 2014 #62
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
http://www.vdare.com/posts/obama-doj...ones-narrative

From the New York Times:

In other words, Eric Holder’s department had this key evidence and was covering it up.
"covering it up" equates to witholding evidence, a criminal offence. The question should be raised, "Who decided to violate the law by witholding evidence?"

Old August 17th, 2014 #63
John from Canada
Banned

Liberalism doesn't care about truth. The Ferguson PD is too white to be representative of the nigger parasites that have moved into the community. Any facts that don't fit the "Michael Brown was a good boy he was jes' minding his own bidness" narrative will be ignored.

Old August 17th, 2014 #64
steven clark

I'm disgusted with Capt. Johnson of the Highway patrol, their black rep. The other night, after the Patrol was supposed, by their laid back approach, to restore peace, there was more looting. A man had his store wiped out. 'I have nothing,' he said on TV, 'it's all gone.'

What did Johnson say? 'It's okay, because you can replace goods. You can't replace a lost life.' Typical TNB of official niggers. The Patrol is getting handshakes from niggers and lots of smiles.

But when men with guns were at a local store, the Patrol eventually did respond, and someone got shot.

There's nothing new here. The politicians and officials are removed from the action, so they can placate the agitators. Just like the way that SOB Bush brought federal charges after the Rodney King verdict.
As for the Ferguson cop, Johnson had a press conference showing FBI info cards his men will be distributing so people with any information will come forward. They're just dying to get the cop on something.
Johnson kept saying there was a lack of minority officers in Ferguson. Since he's from around there, I wonder why someone hasn't asked him why he joined the Highway Patrol, or why doesn't he quit and take over Ferguson PD if he's so damned concerned about a lack of minority officers.

My father was a State trooper and my uncle was a Major. I'm disgusted by it all.
And I also saw Noble being interviewed, the nigger general who took charge after Hurricane Katrina. Hearing his 'we be' and 'splaining lacks of repec', etc. is infuriating. I can't wait to see what it's like when we have nigger generals sent out to pacify the white population, or we get our first Hispanic or Islamic generals. See how they'll treat us.

The Ferguson police officer also got a commendation a year ago. Stacey Koon, the sergeant in charge of the officers in the Rodney King incident, also was commended, considered an example of the force, and was usually seen by other officers as being too inclined to support blacks. We see what good it did him.

I'm not afraid, but it's not our country anymore. We need to make plans.

Old August 17th, 2014 #65
Derrick Beukeboom

Correct Steven.

There is very little hope in the general sense. Things are too far gone for simple, system approved corrective action.
Ferguson is an example of just how powerless Whites and non-media approved ideals are.
The country has long been ago lost. Feds sent in the FBI and it is not done to obtain true objective justice. Itz scary yet one can see how there should be basically no trust and faith put forth in the Government system. People can sense it, we are toast and bankrupt - literally and figuratively.

I don't really know what will come down the road.

Perhaps true separation in the physical sense is likely the last, best option

White America's and what it represents (oh, not much just civil society) slow march to 3rd class citizenry and destruction is quite humbling.
Yes, we've lost. There is no within framework getting out of this.

And who is there to truly blame?
White America - plain and simple

Old August 18th, 2014 #66
Dan Hadaway

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...guson-missouri
Quote:
Chawn Kweli, it was astonishing to me the things that he is saying.” She then read excerpts from it:

August 10 [the day after the shooting]:

There are committed trained warriors on the ground in St. Louis.… There are also spies and deflectors on the ground too.… All general orders are in full effect across the nation.… That military stockpile got flashed today.… No tears, no fear — only ambition and determination.
http://blog.adl.org/anti-semitism/ne...nt-in-missouri

Quote:
The leaders of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), the largest organized anti-Semitic and racist Black militant group in America, traveled to Ferguson, Missouri, inflaming the already tense situation following the fatal shooting of unarmed teenager Michael Brown by police.
[...]
Kweli posted a statement on Facebookon August 10 that read:“IF NEED BE PUT AS MANY AGGRESSORS IN THE COFFINS THEY PICKED OUT FOR YOU IN SELF DEFENSE…IF YOU DIE, DIE LIKE A WARRIOR.”
If cops and niggers start killing each other, it's a win/win situation as far as I'm concerned.

Old August 18th, 2014 #67
Ray Allan

Quote:
If cops and niggers start killing each other, it's a win/win situation as far as I'm concerned.
Fine with me, too. What self-respecting White man would want to be a kwap these days? Does anyone here have any doubt that if Whites were acting like the niggers in Ferguson during some SHTF situation, martial law, food riot, etc., the kwaps or the military wouldn't hesitate to mow them down and create a bloodbath because they are just Whites and not the worthless, protected jew-pet "persecuted minority" negroes with types like Al Sharpcoon and Jesse Jackson to hustle for them?

Old August 18th, 2014 #68
Dan Hadaway

Niggers are throwing Molotov cocktails at the cops:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...ce-in-Ferguson

This looks like it could really get out of hand. Sometimes I do envy the savage nature of niggers. If white people rioted like this everytime some nigger raped a white woman, niggers would be kept in check.

Old August 18th, 2014 #69
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
How are cops the bad guys in this?

Alex "jew wife" Jones fan, by any chance?

Old August 18th, 2014 #70
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
How are cops the bad guys in this?
They enforce an anti-white system.

Yes, I suppose it's nice to think that we have ZOG to protect us from these foul beasts, but they're there to make sure this system remains intact, not so that white people can sleep well at night.

The only reason this couldn't have been a white person is because white people, even criminal whites, aren't so stupid that they would try to wrestle a gun out of a cops hand.

Old August 18th, 2014 #71
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
...the kwaps or the military wouldn't hesitate to mow them down and create a bloodbath because they are just Whites and not the worthless, protected jew-pet "persecuted minority" negroes with types like Al Sharpcoon and Jesse Jackson to hustle for them?
Not only "wouldn't":

Old August 18th, 2014 #72
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Protests start IN FAVOR of Michael Brown shooter cop Darren Wilson in St Louis

The large group gathered outside of the St Louis offices of news station KSDK on Sunday

Most of the protesters are members of the law enforcement community

| Updated: 03:30 EST, 18 August 2014

Supporters of the St Louis policeman who killed a black teenager have rallied in the city in the first public show of support for the officer.

At the rally, attended by around 150 people, protesters walked around wearing specially printed T-shirts which were sold for $7 with a police shield on which was the words: ‘I stand by Darren Wilson’.

Instead of a badge number it read 8.9.14 - the day he killed 18-year-old Michael Brown.

Two Facebook pages in support of Wilson, 28, have also sprung up with a combined total of 35,000 likes.

Supporters: More than a hundred people gathered on Sunday to support St Louis, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson, who shot dead black teen Michael Brown earlier this month in Ferguson

Critics: The rally happened outside the officers of news station KSDK in St Louis, Missouri. Many of those rallying today criticized the news station for spreading information about Wilson's address

Incident: Officer Darren Wilson (left) shot dead Michael Brown (right) on August 9, and witnesses say Brown had his hands up in surrender at the time

Supporters have also set up a GoFundMe site for raising money for Wilson which raised $1,500 towards a goal of $5,000 to pay for his legal fees in just two hours.

Witnesses claim that Wilson, a six year veteran with the police in Ferguson, a suburb of St Louis, killed Brown even though he was unarmed and had his hands in the air.

The rally on Sunday afternoon was called on the steps on St Louis TV station KDSK because Wilson’s supporters were unhappy they had broadcast details about Wilson’s home.

A handful of Brown’s supporters stood on the other side of the road holding up signs which read: ‘Killer Cops: Don’t Shoot’ and ‘Ferguson Police are harboring a fugitive’.

The pro-Wilson side of the road was made up largely of people who work or have worked in law enforcement, or relatives of police officers.

John Newsham, 55, a retired St Louis County police detective, said: ‘The coverage so far has been biased and against the officer.

‘They can make it a black white thing, but it’s not. It should be about the rule of law’.

During the rally the protesters passed around a giant card on which they wrote messages like: ‘Stay Strong’ and ‘The Blue Line Forever’.

They also cheered every time somebody honked their horn as they drove past as a gesture of support.

The wife of a St Louis County policeman told MailOnline that she was angry because officers has been deployed to cope with the protests which put other units under strain.

This meant her husband had been working 12 hour days and an 100 hour week which left her with no support to look after their four children.

With school starting this week and their daughter going to college, it was hard to cope when her husband was exhausted.

Todd Brayfied, 34, a pipe repairer, said: ‘I think that he’s (Wilson) been tried and convicted of being a murderer.

‘I’ve seen 15 different eyewitnesses and they have 15 different accounts. Bits and pieces match up but they are not the same.’

Martin Baker, 44, a consultant, said: ‘I come here to support Darren and support both sides of the story.

‘I have respect for the police. Here in America we are a society of law and order. You must maintain law and order or you will become a community that is reckless and doesn’t care’.

The two Facebook pages are I Support Darren Wilson and Support Darren Wilson, which organized the protest.

The woman who had organized the protest, who identified herself as Ms E Baker, said that she did it as a ‘show of support for Darren’.

The crowd quietly dispersed at 7pm.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...reprisals.html

Old August 18th, 2014 #73
varg

"Pray for peace"

Yeah that will surely change the nature of the nigger.

Old August 18th, 2014 #74
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
"Pray for peace"

Yeah that will surely change the nature of the nigger.
No kidding, the only thing niggers understand and respect as well as fear is violence.

Trying to reason with a nigger is like trying to convince a starving, rabid pit bull with a toothache not to attack a small dog or child.

Old August 18th, 2014 #75
Josie_in_SF

Old August 18th, 2014 #76
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post
I hope the crowds continue to be this polarizing. Not even an obligatory token negro in that photo op. Maybe that will change considering it's organized by police and seemingly Judeo Christians.

Old August 18th, 2014 #77
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
John Newsham, 55, a retired St Louis County police detective, said: ‘The coverage so far has been biased and against the officer.

‘They can make it a black white thing, but it’s not. It should be about the rule of law’.
Yea, that's why all the rioters are black and all the protesters defending the cop are white. These people must have some psychological off switch that shuts down any cognitive dissonance that enters their thoughts before any realization occurs.

Old August 18th, 2014 #78
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/08/18/governo...e-in-ferguson/

National Guard sent to Ferguson
By Post Wire Report
August 18, 2014 | 4:27am

Tear gas rains down on a woman kneeling in the street with her hands in the air Aug. 17 after a demonstration over the killing of teenager Michael Brown by a Ferguson police officer.
Photo: Getty Images

FERGUSON, Mo. — Missouri’s governor on Monday ordered the National Guard to a St. Louis suburb convulsed by protests over the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teen, after a night in which police used tear gas to clear protesters off the streets well ahead of a curfew.

Gov. Jay Nixon said the National Guard would help “in restoring peace and order” to Ferguson, where protests over the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown by a white police officer entered their second week. Police said they acted in response to gunfire, looting, vandalism and protesters who hurled Molotov cocktails.

“These violent acts are a disservice to the family of Michael Brown and his memory and to the people of this community who yearn for justice to be served and to feel safe in their own homes,” the moronic Nixon said in a statement.

The latest confrontations came on the same day that US Attorney General Eric Holder ordered a federal medical examiner to perform another autopsy on Brown, and as a preliminary private autopsy found that Brown was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, the teen’s family said.

As night fell in Ferguson on Sunday, another peaceful protest quickly deteriorated and the streets were empty well before the midnight curfew.

“Based on the conditions, I had no alternative but to elevate the level of response,” said Capt. Ron Johnson of the Missouri Highway Patrol, who is in command in Ferguson. At least two people were wounded in shootings, he said.

The “extraordinary circumstances” surrounding Brown’s death and a request by his family prompted the Justice Department’s decision to conduct a third autopsy, agency spokesman Brian Fallon said in a statement. The examination was to take place as soon as possible, Fallon said.

The results of a state-performed autopsy would be taken into account along with the federal examination in the Justice Department investigation, Fallon said.

The fambly’s autopsy was conducted by former New York City Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Baden, and showed that the teen was hit by six bullets — all fired from the front and not at close range, Brown fambly lawyer Anthony Gray told CNN.

Two rounds hit Brown’s head and four more struck his right arm, according to Gray.

One of the bullets entered Brown’s right eye, exited his jaw and re-entered at his collarbone, according to the family autopsy, suggesting that the teen was falling forward as that round struck.

The Justice Department already had deepened its civil rights investigation into the shooting. A day earlier, officials said 40 FBI agents were going door-to-door gathering information in the Ferguson neighborhood where Brown was shot to death Aug. 9.

A federally conducted autopsy “more closely focused on entry point of projectiles, defensive wounds and bruises” might help that investigation, said David Weinstein, a former federal prosecutor who supervised the criminal civil rights section of Miami’s US Attorney’s Office.

Federal authorities also want to calm any public fears that no action will be taken on the case, Weinstein said.

Police have said little about the encounter between Brown and the officer, except to say that it involved a scuffle in which the officer was injured and Brown was shot.

Lying nigger "witnesses" say the teenager had his hands in the air as the officer fired multiple rounds.

Protesters throw rocks and attempt to the block the street from police.
Photo: Reuters

Sunday’s clashes in Ferguson erupted three hours before the curfew imposed by Nixon. Officers in riot gear ordered all the protesters to disperse, and many did, but about 100 stood about two blocks away until getting hit by another volley of tear gas.

Protesters laid a line of cinder blocks across the street in an apparent attempt to block police vehicles, which easily plowed through. Someone set a trash bin on fire, and the crackle of gunfire could be heard from several blocks away.

Within two hours, most people had been cleared off West Florissant Avenue, one of the community’s main thoroughfares. The streets remained quiet as the curfew began. It was to remain in effect until 5 a.m.

Earlier in the day, Johnson said he had met members of Brown’s family and the experience “brought tears to my eyes and shame to my heart.”

“When this is over,” he told the crowd, “I’m going to go in my son’s room. My black son, who wears his pants sagging, who wears his hat cocked to the side, got tattoos on his arms, but that’s my baby.”

Johnson added: “We all need to thank the Browns for Michael. Because Michael’s going to make it better for our sons to be better black men.”

The protests have been going on since Brown’s death heightened racial tensions between the predominantly black community and the mostly white Ferguson Police Department, leading to several run-ins between police and protesters and prompting Nixon to put the state highway patrol in charge of security.

Ferguson police waited six days to publicly reveal the name of the officer and documents alleging Brown robbed a convenience store shortly before he was killed. Police Chief Thomas Jackson said the officer did not know Brown was a robbery suspect when he encountered him walking in the street with a friend.

The officer who shot Brown has been identified as Darren Wilson, a six-year police veteran who had no previous complaints against him. Wilson has been on paid administrative leave since the shooting, and the department has refused to comment on his whereabouts.

Reporters have been unable to contact him at any addresses or phone numbers listed under that name in the St. Louis area.

Classes were canceled Monday for Ferguson schoolkids.

“Due to continuing unrest in some areas of Ferguson, and in the interest of the safety of students and families, all schools in the Ferguson-Florissant School District will be closed Monday,” the district said in a statement posted on Facebook.

“Information we received from officials on the scene late Sunday evening has contributed to concerns we have about children walking to school or waiting for buses on streets impacted by this activity, debris on the roads that could impact transportation, and continued disruption affecting our students and families in the area.”

Old August 18th, 2014 #79
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default 2nd round into the head for extra measure. Emptying 20 rounds, there's a slight chance of hitting a brain:

Old August 18th, 2014 #80
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Earlier in the day, Johnson said he had met members of Brown’s fambly and the experience “brought teeahs to muh eyes 'n' shame to muh hart.”
So basically this nig kwap is throwing White Wilson under the bus: you don't feel "shame" unless a wrong was committed.

Quote:
“When dis be ova,” he told the crowd, “Ah’m goin' to go in muh li'l shorty’s room. Muh black nigga, who wear hih pants saggin', who wear hih hat cocked to da sahd, gots tattoos own hih ahms, but dat’s muh baby.”

Quote:
Johnson added: “We all need to thank da Browns fo' Michael. Cuz Michael’s goan to make it bettuh fo' our li'l niggas to be bettuh black mens.”
"Yo - he dahd fo' US, ya'll!"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Tags
#1, darren wilson, ferguson, michael brown

Thread