Old August 18th, 2014 #81
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
http://nypost.com/2014/08/18/governo...e-in-ferguson/

National Guard sent to Ferguson
By Post Wire Report
August 18, 2014 | 4:27am

Tear gas rains down on a woman kneeling in the street with her hands in the air Aug. 17 after a demonstration over the killing of teenager Michael Brown by a Ferguson police officer.
Photo: Getty Images

Jewmedia "Photojournalism" : Equal to or greater than their written bias and lies.
Been that way forever.

Old August 18th, 2014 #82
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker More About the Ferguson, Missouri Shooting of Michael Brown

A grand jury will hear the evidence surrounding the shooting of Michael Brown to determine if the White cop who shot Brown should face criminal charges. But what if the grand jury is full of Blacks? Or cop-hating leftists? The cop could indeed face criminal charges.

Also, the U.S. Justice Department is going to decide whether Brown’s “civil rights” were violated. (Civil rights, a.k.a., Celler rights, are fake rights that the Jews gave Blacks in the 1960s. Civil rights laws are, by default, anti-American and anti-Western. Western culture and civil rights laws don’t mix. You can’t have both [1]).

[1] civil-rights laws are Marxist “equality laws” designed to make all humans in America equal. Here’s the problem: if America is a Western (i.e., White) country, then it is Eurocentric by default. If it is Eurocentric by default, then Whites should enjoy a higher status in society than Blacks and Browns do. Therefore, civil-rights laws are anti-American and go against our Western culture and heritage, and should be repealed by Congress. “Civil rights” is Jewish tyranny in blackface

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old August 18th, 2014 #83
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
A grand jury will hear the evidence surrounding the shooting of Michael Brown to determine if the White cop who shot Brown should face criminal charges. But what if the grand jury is full of Blacks? Or cop-hating leftists? The cop could indeed face criminal charges.
Or people who simply fear the huge escalation in chimpouts that will certainly come if negroes do not get their way.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old August 18th, 2014 #84
ericthered
Idle Anger

This is being played for all it's worth, even after it has been fairly well established that the nigger was a thug and was charging the cop.

Big jew keeps riling them niggers without missing a beat.

Caught a bit of some greenie/liberal radio show on the way home. They're all talking about renewed national racial dialog and how whitey is slipping in his reverence for the noble negro. I had to stop and puke :/

All stirred up over some stupid nigger kid who thought he was superman and rightfully got put down like the mad dog he was.

One positive in it all; I'm amazed how many times I've heard the word, 'nigger' come out of polite White mouths this last week

Last edited by ericthered; August 18th, 2014 at 08:33 PM. Reason: comp

Old August 18th, 2014 #85
N.B. Forrest

"Big Mike's" nigga Dorian was just on CNN gibbin' hih account: actually used the word "verbatim" as hih monkey loyur stood next to him.

"Rehearsed"? Why - the very idea!

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 18th, 2014 #86
confederate

i wonder what the odds makers are offering in the following propositions:

cop walks with no repercussions.
cop is indicted. then walks--niggers riot again.
cop resigns moves from the area and becomes a "gypsy cop".

Dr. William Pierce

Old August 18th, 2014 #87
James Hawthorne

AmeriKwa we warned you!

Savages in the Streets

Old August 18th, 2014 #88
JHalteman

The Great Chimps vs. Pigs War of 2014. Either way we are the winners.

Old August 19th, 2014 #89
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post

The large group gathered outside of the St Louis offices of news station KSDK on Sunday

Most of the protesters are members of the law enforcement community

| Updated: 03:30 EST, 18 August 2014

Supporters of the St Louis policeman who killed a black teenager have rallied in the city in the first public show of support for the officer.

At the rally, attended by around 150 people, protesters walked around wearing specially printed T-shirts which were sold for $7 with a police shield on which was the words: ‘I stand by Darren Wilson’.

Instead of a badge number it read 8.9.14 - the day he killed 18-year-old Michael Brown.

Two Facebook pages in support of Wilson, 28, have also sprung up with a combined total of 35,000 likes.

Supporters: More than a hundred people gathered on Sunday to support St Louis, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson, who shot dead black teen Michael Brown earlier this month in Ferguson

Critics: The rally happened outside the officers of news station KSDK in St Louis, Missouri. Many of those rallying today criticized the news station for spreading information about Wilson's address

Incident: Officer Darren Wilson (left) shot dead Michael Brown (right) on August 9, and witnesses say Brown had his hands up in surrender at the time

Supporters have also set up a GoFundMe site for raising money for Wilson which raised $1,500 towards a goal of $5,000 to pay for his legal fees in just two hours.

Witnesses claim that Wilson, a six year veteran with the police in Ferguson, a suburb of St Louis, killed Brown even though he was unarmed and had his hands in the air.

The rally on Sunday afternoon was called on the steps on St Louis TV station KDSK because Wilson’s supporters were unhappy they had broadcast details about Wilson’s home.

A handful of Brown’s supporters stood on the other side of the road holding up signs which read: ‘Killer Cops: Don’t Shoot’ and ‘Ferguson Police are harboring a fugitive’.

The pro-Wilson side of the road was made up largely of people who work or have worked in law enforcement, or relatives of police officers.

John Newsham, 55, a retired St Louis County police detective, said: ‘The coverage so far has been biased and against the officer.

‘They can make it a black white thing, but it’s not. It should be about the rule of law’.

During the rally the protesters passed around a giant card on which they wrote messages like: ‘Stay Strong’ and ‘The Blue Line Forever’.

They also cheered every time somebody honked their horn as they drove past as a gesture of support.

The wife of a St Louis County policeman told MailOnline that she was angry because officers has been deployed to cope with the protests which put other units under strain.

This meant her husband had been working 12 hour days and an 100 hour week which left her with no support to look after their four children.

With school starting this week and their daughter going to college, it was hard to cope when her husband was exhausted.

Todd Brayfied, 34, a pipe repairer, said: ‘I think that he’s (Wilson) been tried and convicted of being a murderer.

‘I’ve seen 15 different eyewitnesses and they have 15 different accounts. Bits and pieces match up but they are not the same.’

Martin Baker, 44, a consultant, said: ‘I come here to support Darren and support both sides of the story.

‘I have respect for the police. Here in America we are a society of law and order. You must maintain law and order or you will become a community that is reckless and doesn’t care’.

The two Facebook pages are I Support Darren Wilson and Support Darren Wilson, which organized the protest.

The woman who had organized the protest, who identified herself as Ms E Baker, said that she did it as a ‘show of support for Darren’.

The crowd quietly dispersed at 7pm.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...reprisals.html
In this particular case I support Mr. Wilson for taking out that worthless piece of ghetto nigger trash. However, I wonder where all these White supporters of "law and order" were whenever one of their heroes in blue killed innocent Whites, of which there have been many?

Old August 19th, 2014 #90
Josie_in_SF

Old August 19th, 2014 #91
JHalteman

chimpy dun goot, himz beez ah goot boi, din dew nuffinz, himz juss finna tern hibs lyfe arown n sheeyit befo dems rayciss azz popos dun shot himz up in da haid

Old August 19th, 2014 #92
The Bobster
Banned

Yeah, the jewsmedia found the cap-and-gown nigger skollah picture they're always looking for. Usually they have to go all the way back to the beast's kindergarten years to find one.

Old August 19th, 2014 #93
grail
House on the Borderland

Here is an objective video explaining that the cop's story is true.......As usual the MSM is lying....

Old August 19th, 2014 #94
Nate Richards

The first "protestor" shot is white, pretty sure. Very light-skinned, anyway. Someone that niggers would perceive as white. Hope he was a red and not just some dumb kid who wanted to go gawk at the scene. The nigger with the phone-camera seemed to think he was a journalist for some reason.

It's not a great quality video, there isn't much light. Still worth a look, you can hear the shots near the start, then eventually what sounds like a fairly young white voice moaning. Later you can see the kid's arms and legs.

This happened two days ago and there's still barely any details in the media, besides the victim being "in critical condition". Very safe bet that those arrested were black, and I think I did see that mentioned somewhere like Twitter, but not in mass media yet. Why isn't the mass media showing clips from this video? The delay alone makes me wonder if it isn't something pretty juicy. A member of an organized "anti-racist" group? A journalist?

Old August 19th, 2014 #95
steven clark

The officials are clowns. Nixon sent in the Highway patrol to cool things and his house negro Johnson backs off. The mob loots again. After complaining about 'police militarization', Nixon calls in the National Guard.

Then comes the autopsy, which the family hoped would confirm their charges, but it confirms what would be the police version. Also, more witnesses seem to say the 'gentle giant' charged the officer. So it shot down their claims as it was being aired.

But the mob wants the cop arrested...just like in Bonfire of the Vanities...'no bail, JAIL!'

If the authorities give in to the mob, it will be disgusting, and now there's to be a THIRD autopsy by the feds. Christ, they got to bury the guy sometime...and of course, what if the funeral becomes a 'social protest'. Remember those in South Africa?"

And the Guard hasn't declared martial law, which is absurd.

I'd almost say someone wants these riots to keep going on. Listen to Michael Savage on Monday. He says Obama might be fostering this to declare martial law. I don't think this...Obongo isn't that smart and hasn't the balls...but it's a very educational moment. I also hear more whites (carefully) say they've had enough.

Old August 19th, 2014 #96
Alex Linder
Administrator

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 10:00 AM

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

brown robbery stroe
Michael Brown robbed a Ferguson convenience store the morning of his death.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the District Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

orbital blowout
A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture. (AAPOS)

This comes after St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story.

Officer Darren Wilson left the state of Missouri last week.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...th-mike-brown/

Old August 19th, 2014 #97
Ironguard1940

Default Free at last-MLK's legacy is alive and well

“Martin Luther King did not live and die so that we may steal and lie in the middle of the night ,” he added.

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT, NIGGER. That is EXACTLY why Martian Lucifer Coon had a muthafuckin' dream an sheeit-so you brothaz can rape, loot, riot, and murder YT when it suits you to. Drop the fuck dead you worthless nigger.

GOD let this be the start of something big-I am so fucking tired of the slow death Whites in the kwa have been dying for the past 50 years.

Old August 19th, 2014 #98
The Bobster
Banned

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/...uson-protests/

90-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor Arrested During Ferguson Protests
August 19, 2014 12:09 AM

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Hedy Epstein, a 90-year-old Holocaust survivor, was reportedly arrested on Monday during unrest over the death of Michael Brown.

Steven Hsieh, a writer for The Nation, tweeted a photo of Epstein being arrested outside Gov. Nixon’s office building in downtown St. Louis, where a group marched to protest Nixon’s deployment of the National Guard to Ferguson.

Eight demonstrators linked arms in front of security guards at the building’s entrance, and were told that they faced arrest for blocking the doorway, The Nation reports.

“I’ve been doing this since I was a teenager. I didn’t think I would have to do it when I was ninety,” Epstein told The Nation during her arrest. “We need to stand up today so that people won’t have to do this when they’re 90.”

St. Louis police charged the eight arrestees with failure to disperse, and all but one were released, according to The Nation.

Old August 19th, 2014 #99
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/witness...fore-shooting/

Witnesses say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting
By Bob Fredericks
August 19, 2014 | 1:25pm

Law enforcement officers watch during a protest on West Florissant Avenue in Ferguson on Aug. 18.
Photo: Getty Images

Multiple witnesses in riot-torn Ferguson, Mo., said that the unarmed black teen killed by a white cop attacked the officer in his patrol car before the teen was shot, according to a new report.

“Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting,” St. Louis Post-Dispatch crime reporter Christine Byers tweeted, without elaborating.

Officer Darren Wilson has not spoken publicly about the Aug. 9 shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown shortly after Brown and a pal allegedly stole a $50 box of cigars in a strong-arm robbery at a convenience store.

But two friends have come forward to defend him — with one describing his version of events leading up to the killing.

A man who said he played hockey with the 28-year cop said on “Good Morning America” Tuesday that Wilson was a “really quiet, well-mannered, respectful guy” who showed no signs of violence.

“‘I can tell that this is really hard on him,” said the man, who said he had exchanged texts with Wilson since the shooting, which sparked nights of violence on the streets of Ferguson, prompting the governor to call in the National Guard.

Earlier, another friend who identified herself only as Josie called “The Dana Show” on radio station KFTK to say that Wilson told her the tall, burly Brown, 18, had “bum-rushed“ him before the shooting.

Josie — who said she heard the version from Wilson’s girlfriend — said the cop encountered Brown and his pal Dorian Johnson walking down the middle of a street, pulled up and ordered them onto the sidewalk.

Wilson then noticed the pair were carrying cigars, and had heard the report of the robbery and recognized the pair as possible suspects.

“And he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know, those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them,” Josie said.

Wilson, she said, “tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.

“And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and then Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off,” Josie said.

“Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So he stands up and yells, ‘Freeze!’ Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him … And then all the sudden he just started bum-rushing him. He just started coming at him full speed,” she told the station.

Demonstrators in Times Square offer messages of support for the Ferguson community.
Photo: Demotix

“So [Wilson] really thinks [Brown] was on something, because he just kept coming. It was unbelievable. And so he finally ended up, the final shot was in the forehead, and then he fell about two to three feet in front of the officer,” she said.

An autopsy performed by the St. Louis County medical examiner determined Brown had marijuana in his system when he was shot.

Meanwhile, police said 31 people were arrested overnight Monday into Tuesday as rioting continued unabated despite the National Guard’s presence.

But NBC News reported that 78 people had been taken into custody, citing arrest records.

State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson said at least one person from New York and another from California were among those busted, though cops on Tuesday provided no further details.

Two people were shot, though police were not involved.

“Our officers came under heavy fire. Not a single bullet was fired by officers,” Johnson during a news conference at 2:30 a.m. Tuesday.

But cops did fire multiple canisters of tear gas to disperse the rioters and prevent further looting.

“This nation is watching each and every one of us,” said Johnson, who was clearly angry during the news conference, The Post-Dispatch reported. “I am not going to let the criminals that have come here from across this country, or live in this neighborhood, define this community.”

Old August 19th, 2014 #100
Nate Richards

Feds caused the delay, didn't want video released.

Maybe they wanted the drama to ramp up so they can come in and "help", test out new toys etc.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...-michael-brown

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ferguson...ds-objections/

Quote:
[Ferguson Police Chief Thomas] Jackson said he had gotten numerous Freedom of Information Act requests from the media to release the video. “I had to release it,” he said.

“I had been sitting on it and too many people put in FOIA requests for it and I had to release it,” he said.

Tags
#1, darren wilson, ferguson, michael brown

Thread