Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2014 #101
Nate Richards

Default Police kill another nigger shoplifter nearby

A few hours ago, a few miles closer to downtown. 23 yr old nigger stole snacks from convenience store, police approached him, he brandished knife and begged them to shoot. Moved at 2 officers and they shot him.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mic...athers-n184216

I wonder how things are going in East St Louis? This could really catch on fire.

Nigger was stealing from the Six Stars Market at McLaren Ave and Riverview Blvd http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/20/us...tore.html?_r=0

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/19/office...th-st-louis-2/ Police say nigger tried to rob the store with his knife. Owner "let the man leave the store"... Not sure if that means no resistance or the nigger pulled the knife to have his way, like Brown shoving the little indian around.

Last edited by Nate Richards; August 19th, 2014 at 04:44 PM.

Old August 19th, 2014 #102
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the District Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

orbital blowout
A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture. (AAPOS)
That's a Mike Tyson style blow to the face. The wiki page on this injury says they simulate it on cadavers by putting a hard ball on the eye socket and smashing it with a hammer. Ow. Then (according to a couple of witnesses) the dumb nigger runs away, turns around and charges the cop whose face he just busted.

If he'd just kept on running he'd probably be alive today.

Old August 19th, 2014 #103
Sean Gruber

Strange how many older Whites around here are shaking their heads and blaming the police for "stirring things up." It reminds me of reading about the "Civil Rights" era as it played out in Tennessee. One book says a large city in TN capitulated to the niggers' demand to "integrate" lunch counters there, after a nigger mob did the unspeakable, the unthinkable, the nightmarish, the ultimate in horror. They broke the plate glass window of a business on Main Street. In other words, they actually cost somebody some money. In America, that is mostly what determines what happens. Instead of the city spending more taxpayer money and fighting the mob, there was instant capitulation to all nigger demands. Plate glass is expensive, buddy!

Quote:
A few hours ago, a few miles closer to downtown. 23 yr old nigger stole snacks from convenience store, police approached him, he brandished knife and begged them to shoot. Moved at 2 officers and they shot him.

I wonder how things are going in East St Louis? This could really catch on fire.
They are probably going to burn down all of St. Louis. Leave the area, and kiss your plate glass goodbye.

Less talk, more action

Old August 19th, 2014 #104
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Strange how many older Whites around here are shaking their heads and blaming the police for "stirring things up."
These Boomers get all their info from the "mainstream" jewsmedia, and since that's the line they're pushing relentlessly as one, you hear it regurgitated. Plus, these old shitters are the ones who've submissively rolled over onto their backs & spread their legs all their lives. They'll be dead soon, and good riddance.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 19th, 2014 #105
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
GOD let this be the start of something big-I am so fucking tired of the slow death Whites in the kwa have been dying for the past 50 years.
Man, am I with you on THAT one.

Let's all do all we can to get dis sheeit to boil over & spread: hit Twitter hard with inflammatory, nigger-mocking tweets with hastags like #MikeBrown & #Ferguson; work the comments sections, etc.

It may not be much - but then again maybe more than you think.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 19th, 2014 #106
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
These Boomers get all their info from the "mainstream" jewsmedia. Plus, these old shitters are the ones who've submissively rolled over onto their backs & spread their legs all their lives. They'll be dead soon, and good riddance.
Ok, suthun f*ck, them's fightin' words.

Old August 19th, 2014 #107
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post

Hopefully it catches on as a new facebook 'challenge', like a few weeks ago when they were all setting themselves on fire. Suicide by cop challenge!

Old August 19th, 2014 #108
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Ok, suthun f*ck, them's fightin' words.
You best shut yer cakehole, Yankee, fo' you hafta squeeze yer soursack with yer asscheeks....

Old August 19th, 2014 #109
ericthered
Idle Anger

I hear Amnesty International is on the scene, investigating all of the human rights atrocities. Teargas!, Oh, my!

Kwaps won't let them out after curfew though,

Old August 19th, 2014 #110
Crowe

Old August 20th, 2014 #111
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
These Boomers get all their info from the "mainstream" jewsmedia, and since that's the line they're pushing relentlessly as one, you hear it regurgitated. Plus, these old shitters are the ones who've submissively rolled over onto their backs & spread their legs all their lives. They'll be dead soon, and good riddance.
On a positive note, no one in Arizona gives a fuck. My little brother, who's pretty much locked on to the mainstream networks of any and every kind hadn't even heard about this. I thought it was a big deal but apparently, not really.

Even heard a rather conservatively liberal person talking about it and he said it was hard to have any sympathy for some over sized thug knocking over some little indian man for a pack of cigars. And of the riots? He said nothing's accomplished.

He's a complete pussy politically, so...I wonder if they push this too far what might happen? Probably nothing, but might this be the one where whites just simply say fuck it and take control of the situation, at the very least. Just a show of force to the "rioters," no racial biases need be mentioned. You can even let in the few uncle toms who see this for what it really is.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old August 20th, 2014 #112
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/cop-inv...socket-report/

Cop involved in Ferguson shooting has fractured eye socket: report
By Bob Fredericks and Post Wires
August 19, 2014 | 10:41pm

Police stand by while protesters march through Ferguson, Mo., on Aug. 19.
Photo: AP

The nigger killed by a white cop in Ferguson, Mo., viciously attacked the officer as he sat in his patrol car, delivering a bone-crunching punch that shattered the cop’s eye socket, a report claimed Tuesday.

Officer Darren Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket,” Gateway Pundit reported, citing sources in the St. Louis County Police Department and the DA’s office.

Wilson, who shot unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9, has not spoken publicly about the shooting, and is currently holed up at an undisclosed location.

A close friend revealed text messages the pair exchanged in which the cop said he is under 24-hour guard and “can’t go out,” the Daily Mail reported.

Jake Shepard, a nurse who has been friends with Wilson for 14 years, said Wilson did the right thing by defending himself against the hulking teen.

Wilson’s first text was sent last Friday after Shepard spoke to CNN in support of his pal.

“Thanks buddy I wasn’t expecting that,” Wilson wrote.

“No problem buddy, you deserve it,” Shepard responded, to which Wilson replied, “It means a lot thank you.”

Wilson texted him again on Monday, saying, “The support is really keeping me going during this stressful time. Just stay safe. I appreciate all you have done.”

Meanwhile, tensions flared in St. Louis — four miles from where Brown was slain — when cops killed a knife-wielding robbery suspect shouting, “Shoot me now! Kill me now!,” authorities said.

The shooting happened about 12:30 p.m. local time after the unidentified man had swiped energy drinks and pastries, St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said.

“The suspect, who right now is described as a 23-year-old nigger, was acting erratically — walking back and forth up and down the street,” Dotson told reporters.

“As officers arrived, the suspect turned towards the officers and started to walk towards them clutching his waistband. He then pulled out a knife . . . and told the officers, ‘Shoot me now! Kill me now!’ ” the chief said.

“One of the witnesses described it as a suicide by cop.”

Cops said the shooting had no connection to the Ferguson case, describing it as an isolated incident.

But a crowd of about 100 gathered at the scene, some of them chanting “Hands up! Don’t shoot!” — the same refrain chanted by protesters in Ferguson.

The St. Louis cops involved in the shooting were placed on administrative duty according to department policy, Dotson said. Their identities were not revealed and neither officer’s race was immediately disclosed.

In Ferguson, officials called yet again for calm after at least 31 people were arrested overnight Monday into Tuesday — including a self-styled Communist revolutionary from Brooklyn.

Travis Morales was charged with refusal to disperse after he ignored cops’ orders to move, sources said.

A Vine video shows a man believed to be Morales — clad in a T-shirt that reads “Revolution, Nothing Less” — arguing with cops before his arrest.

State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson ripped Morales and other outside agitators for bringing violence to Ferguson.

“I am not going to let the criminals that have come here from across this country, or live in this neighborhood, define this community,” Johnson said.

About 17 others busted were also from out of state, including demonstrators from Chicago and other parts of Illinois, Alabama, Iowa, California, Washington, DC, and Austin, Texas.

Two people were shot overnight, but neither shooting involved the police. However, cops did fire multiple canisters of tear gas to disperse rioters and prevent further looting.

Also Tuesday, Benjamin Crump, the dimwitted attorney for Brown’s family, said the teen’s funeral and memorial service would be held Monday.

Old August 20th, 2014 #113
Sean Gruber

Who woulda thunk it?

It turns out we don't have to start a race war ourselves, after all. The media are starting it for us.

I'm wriggling with delight over all of this. Can't wait to stand on my balcony and just ... well, you know.

Less talk, more action

Old August 20th, 2014 #114
steven clark

Hold your horses, Sean Gruber. I'm in St. Louis, and it's 95 percent normal. Life goes on, and that means the usual nigger crime in north St. Louis...murder every day, and no one cares.

Most of the ghetto is wiped out, and yet there's always another big scheme to 'save the northside,' etc. Just like the dandelions coming out.

Now that the truth is coming out, everyone is swinging to the policeman's side. There's some rumbling about replacing the county prosecutor because, since his father was a policeman killed by a nig, he'd be 'prejudiced', but I'd be surprised if it goes anywhere. Dooley, the county supervisor, and black, is out to hang the prosecutor because he didn't back him in the primaries, where Dooley was voted out.

As always, the niggers keep marching and shooting off their mouths, and people are a little more fed up.
Like I've said, it's an educational experience.

Old August 20th, 2014 #115
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
You can't make a human out of a monkey in man pants.

Old August 20th, 2014 #116
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

If future molecular biologist Michael "Dark" Brown had been a 5 year old Palestinian girl in a U.N. school when he was dispatched, Obama & Holder wouldn't give a fuck.

Old August 20th, 2014 #117
Nate Richards

I got it wrong about the Quiktrip. Media and some of the niggers did too http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...overnight.html

Quote:
If future molecular biologist Michael "Dark" Brown had been a 5 year old Palestinian girl in a U.N. school when he was dispatched, Obama & Holder wouldn't give a fuck.
Reminds me. Michael Brown was evidently fighting terrorism http://www.debbieschlussel.com/74073...an-terrorists/

Old August 20th, 2014 #118
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/witness...fore-shooting/

Witnesses say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting
By Bob Fredericks
August 19, 2014 | 1:25pm

Law enforcement officers watch during a protest on West Florissant Avenue in Ferguson on Aug. 18.
Photo: Getty Images

Multiple witnesses in riot-torn Ferguson, Mo., said that the unarmed black teen killed by a white cop attacked the officer in his patrol car before the teen was shot, according to a new report.

“Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting,” St. Louis Post-Dispatch crime reporter Christine Byers tweeted, without elaborating.

Officer Darren Wilson has not spoken publicly about the Aug. 9 shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown shortly after Brown and a pal allegedly stole a $50 box of cigars in a strong-arm robbery at a convenience store.

But two friends have come forward to defend him — with one describing his version of events leading up to the killing.

A man who said he played hockey with the 28-year cop said on “Good Morning America” Tuesday that Wilson was a “really quiet, well-mannered, respectful guy” who showed no signs of violence.

“‘I can tell that this is really hard on him,” said the man, who said he had exchanged texts with Wilson since the shooting, which sparked nights of violence on the streets of Ferguson, prompting the governor to call in the National Guard.

Earlier, another friend who identified herself only as Josie called “The Dana Show” on radio station KFTK to say that Wilson told her the tall, burly Brown, 18, had “bum-rushed“ him before the shooting.

Josie — who said she heard the version from Wilson’s girlfriend — said the cop encountered Brown and his pal Dorian Johnson walking down the middle of a street, pulled up and ordered them onto the sidewalk.

Wilson then noticed the pair were carrying cigars, and had heard the report of the robbery and recognized the pair as possible suspects.

“And he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know, those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them,” Josie said.

Wilson, she said, “tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.

“And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and then Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off,” Josie said.

“Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So he stands up and yells, ‘Freeze!’ Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him … And then all the sudden he just started bum-rushing him. He just started coming at him full speed,” she told the station.

Demonstrators in Times Square offer messages of support for the Ferguson community.
Photo: Demotix

“So [Wilson] really thinks [Brown] was on something, because he just kept coming. It was unbelievable. And so he finally ended up, the final shot was in the forehead, and then he fell about two to three feet in front of the officer,” she said.

An autopsy performed by the St. Louis County medical examiner determined Brown had marijuana in his system when he was shot.

Meanwhile, police said 31 people were arrested overnight Monday into Tuesday as rioting continued unabated despite the National Guard’s presence.

But NBC News reported that 78 people had been taken into custody, citing arrest records.

State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson said at least one person from New York and another from California were among those busted, though cops on Tuesday provided no further details.

Two people were shot, though police were not involved.

“Our officers came under heavy fire. Not a single bullet was fired by officers,” Johnson during a news conference at 2:30 a.m. Tuesday.

But cops did fire multiple canisters of tear gas to disperse the rioters and prevent further looting.

“This nation is watching each and every one of us,” said Johnson, who was clearly angry during the news conference, The Post-Dispatch reported. “I am not going to let the criminals that have come here from across this country, or live in this neighborhood, define this community.”

How many of those niggers (with their hands up) do you think you could take out with a pineapple? I'm guessing all of them, as they're bunched close together.

Old August 20th, 2014 #119
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
That's a Mike Tyson style blow to the face. The wiki page on this injury says they simulate it on cadavers by putting a hard ball on the eye socket and smashing it with a hammer. Ow. Then (according to a couple of witnesses) the dumb nigger runs away, turns around and charges the cop whose face he just busted.

If he'd just kept on running he'd probably be alive today.
It's truly amazing to see how much coverage this is getting on government funded NPR, when every day more and more evidence comes out that the killing of Brown was certainly justified. I guess the ebola scare, and the 50,000 illegal children crossing the border, was not diverting enough attention from the killing fields of Gaza which continues on as the Jews chant "finish the job" a tribal call for genocide.

Old August 20th, 2014 #120
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Hold your horses, Sean Gruber. I'm in St. Louis, and it's 95 percent normal. Life goes on, and that means the usual nigger crime in north St. Louis...murder every day, and no one cares.
You should be a correspondent for this thread. By reading the articles people might get the wrong idea as opposed to someone who's actually there.

One of the interesting things I found about Ferguson is the shocking demographic displacement of whites which is very pronounced:

In 1990 the U.S. Census had Whites 73.8% and blacks 25.1%. By 2010 census Whites were 29.3% and 67.4% were black.

I assume that primarily whites in the lower income bracket remain living there, unable to afford the cost of relocating - away from the nigger plague which invaded and ghetto-fied their former community.

Do you have any insight on what these folks are doing to remain safe and or combat the sure to follow violence against them? I can imagine what might happen if a few more "future engineers" get shot by whitey "jest foe turnin dey life o'roun"

Last edited by Anthony Lynch; August 20th, 2014 at 01:38 PM.

Tags
#1, darren wilson, ferguson, michael brown

Thread