Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 25th, 2004 #1
Toni

Angry Ad protray white men criminals...black guy good

I hate this ad. It is for the Brinks home security system.

scene -- overflowing mailbox and unkept papers on the driveway
a white van pulls up -- two white men are disguised as postal/delivery men
they assess the scene and the driver of the van takes the package during the day, UNOPENS it, and pulls out a crow bar, which he does not pry the window open, but smashes a small panel out...the alarm goes off and he drops the crow bar with his BARE hands and runs to the truck..not only is it showing the wrong STAT for race of perpetrators who burglarize homes, but also goes further to show white men as DUMB AND DUMBER.

inside a white woman is seen doing laundry with her two white, blond daughters....and there is a short blurb for the company...and guess the race of the POLICE OFFICER who files the report?
a negro!

GOD DAMN PC SHIT

http://www.brinkshomesecurity.com/

even the phone rep pictured on the site is colored.

Old May 28th, 2004 #2
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
I hate this ad. It is for the Brinks home security system.

scene -- overflowing mailbox and unkept papers on the driveway
a white van pulls up -- two white men are disguised as postal/delivery men
they assess the scene and the driver of the van takes the package during the day, UNOPENS it, and pulls out a crow bar, which he does not pry the window open, but smashes a small panel out...the alarm goes off and he drops the crow bar with his BARE hands and runs to the truck..not only is it showing the wrong STAT for race of perpetrators who burglarize homes, but also goes further to show white men as DUMB AND DUMBER.

inside a white woman is seen doing laundry with her two white, blond daughters....and there is a short blurb for the company...and guess the race of the POLICE OFFICER who files the report?
a negro!

GOD DAMN PC SHIT

http://www.brinkshomesecurity.com/

even the phone rep pictured on the site is colored.
This is called negative conditioning. They are trying to give whites anxiety and inferiority complexes by always showing the non white as the 'favorite'.

Old May 28th, 2004 #3
Chain

Did he look like this?
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/loc...home-headlines

Old May 28th, 2004 #4
sluggo
Banned

there has been many ads on tv like this in the past few years the "buddy lee' ad and one for an insurance company comes to mind, oh and in both ads I'm talking about the white criminal had a shaved head.

Old November 6th, 2007 #5
Jay Jay

I have seen several different ads for Brinks and ADT...in each instance the criminals were all whites...and the victims were all white as well.

Old November 10th, 2007 #6
PoliticallyIncorrect
Old Fritz

I wish they would show things as they are.... blacks being the perpetrators and/or criminals. The Color of Crime report states most crimes are by the niggers. So the pc fuck-heads need to get a lesson in reality.

Old November 10th, 2007 #7
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
I have seen several different ads for Brinks and ADT...in each instance the criminals were all whites...and the victims were all white as well.
ADT don't even advertise in South Africa.

Old November 11th, 2007 #8
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Whenever I watch American television and browse our magazines and newspapers I am overwhelmed with a plethora of race-mixing images and scenarios.

In these increasingly offensive and hateful advertisements the merchants are also clearly promoting either an all negative, OR (the alternative) a completely buffoonish impression of Whites in general.

We Whites are overwhelmingly portrayed in commercial ads, TV shows and movies as either the very corrupt and depraved , or as a total fool or an utter moron.

It seems to me that 99% of the time in TV ads it is the White person and usually the White Male who is portrayed as stupid , offensive , lazy , or just a complete fool .

One of the commercials that offends and angers me the most is for a major hotel chain .In this ad a stern looking but pretty and ever so smartly dressed red headed White woman with a very tall husky grinning negroid male accompanying her approaches her weak snivelly annoying white nerd co-worker...

They are evidently in the office in which they are all employed. She quickly looks the white nerd straight in the eye and states firmly that she is "REPLACING " HIM ... replacing me ? he asks? ... with whom ? "WITH HIM" as she smiles at ( The Big Negro with the smirk on his face ) then ... she proceeds to (with moral support from the big Black guy standing beside her) - demean and belittle the snivelling annoying White dweeb and speak of where as ( the white guy ) is a bad conversationalist and terrible company , the Black man she is "replacing" whitey with is a great listener and great company .

The commercial wraps up with the pretty white red head and her big brawny black buck co-worker smiling and talking to one another over an obviously elegant and savory meal at the apparent restaurant -inside the top franchise Hotel chain the ad is for. The announcer says : They chose YOU for a reason and YOU chose ( The Hotel Chain ) for a reason .

But it is not just TV, magazines and newspapers that we are hit with this hateful anti white propaganda.

When I go into supermarkets and convenience stores recently I am often greeted by a Dentyne Gum poster in which a very dark smiling bald headed Negro man , has his outstretched arms around two gorgeous sexy smiling young white women one is a lovely nordic blonde and one a cute grinning brunette. He is evidently just as happy as a pig in slop .

I could go on and on about one ad and one commercial after another but in the interest of time and space I'll just mention the very latest TV commercial to disgust me.

It's a spot for the new VOLVO automobile. In this ad we have a lovely blue eyed, brown haired white vixen driving down a delightful winding country road enjoying all the features of her fantastic new car .

Riding right beside her in the auto is of course a confident well dressed black male , and there in the back seat of that same car is a white male apparently content and happy in his subordinate position in the back seat separate from the radiant mixed race couple up front in the new Volvo!

The creators of these ads are doing nothing less than at least sewing the seeds of miscegenation. At worst it is another vehicle hastening the demise of our European kind. Personally I think they should be brought up on charges and hanged.

Old November 12th, 2007 #9
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Reminds me of some stupid network TV crime show I saw a bit of yesterday. A nigger cop and a nigger informant bust a weapons dealer that was selling guns and bullets out of the trunk of his car... Lo and behold, it turns out a clean-cut white man.. AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Old November 12th, 2007 #10
elbwgreez

I saw an ad a week ago that really offended me. It was about a White man who goes back to Norway with his father and he rejects the food (shown as sausages and fish), the simple lifestyle (rowing a boat down the fjord), and every other activity shown. Then it shows a beautiful shot of the fjord at sundown and the slogan about the experience being priceless (credit card?). How can it be priceless if you shit on everything good about Norway? It was an ad that exploits every commercial concept of the country while rejecting every idea of the race and culture. Nauseating.

Old November 12th, 2007 #11
Ironguard1940

Default Boycott products with racemixing ads if possible

The most offensive ad I have seen to date is some nigger buck sitting with his back against a wall or steps. Two White whores are sitting behind him, looking at him adoringly. It is an ad for cologne or perfume. It took all I had not to rip the damn thing apart and throw it in the trash. Of course if I had it would have been a hate crime.

Old November 23rd, 2007 #12
Scott Allen
Vote against ZOG

In the UK when the white Brit is shown it's a gay vicar, an animated figure or similar. The foreigner is made to look good.

When the government advertise their services and one person is the model it's never white - except for campaigns against benefit fraud when it is only the white's that are the models ...obviously frightened of the sh*t it would cause.

Old November 24th, 2007 #13
Susan

To Ironguard: I saw the ad you are talking about, I think, and I believe it is Sean Puffy Combs, or whatever stupid moniker he is going by this week. The ad portrays him being looked at by two blonde white women, if we are talking about the same ad.

I too was disgusted when I saw it, and thought, well, this is it. They aren't even putting a nig female in the ads anymore, just the nig male and the adoring white hos. Hope those two got paid a lot of money to denigrate themselves like that. But even so, it still wasn't worth it.

Yeah, you've come a long way baby.......you've got yourself a nig now.

Whoop de doo.

Old December 3rd, 2007 #14
richyrichard
Banned

There is one ad that does NOT feature blacks. Its the Mrs. Clarol ad. They usually show a beautiful white woman with long flowing hair swishing her hair in slow motion. That's one thing that black women can't do with their nasty nap.

Most black women shave their heads and wear wigs. I wonder why the wig companies don't advertise their wigs for blacks? Just imagine what THAT ad would say: "Black ladies, are you tired of that greasy nap on top of yo head? With the all new Whiteywig you too can have the look of a real human being. We also offer our uniquely designed Narrownostril and Lipwrapunder devices. So, why wait? Buy Whiteyfy products and have the look of tomorrow's evolutionary process today!"

Old December 23rd, 2007 #15
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Allen View Post
In the UK when the white Brit is shown it's a gay vicar, an animated figure or similar. The foreigner is made to look good.

When the government advertise their services and one person is the model it's never white - except for campaigns against benefit fraud when it is only the white's that are the models ...obviously frightened of the sh*t it would cause.
Vicars and gay do tend to go together you know!

Old December 28th, 2007 #16
Ego Temptress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
The most offensive ad I have seen to date is some nigger buck sitting with his back against a wall or steps. Two White whores are sitting behind him, looking at him adoringly. It is an ad for cologne or perfume. It took all I had not to rip the damn thing apart and throw it in the trash. Of course if I had it would have been a hate crime.
I've not seen this ad but I know it's become a familiar theme

There's a Tetley's Tea ad with Stephen Fry. In the background is an ugly nignog serving tea and three white women are sitting there getting excited by the negro. It made me feel really ill because many of these ads suggest:

1. All white woman prefer blacks

2. That all white men are no good.

There's many other ads I can think of. The one I also hate is the Deluxe Paint ad, showing people in various coloured outfits representing paint pallets. It starts off with "Candy Love" (a black girl) resented by Blue Diamond (a white cowboy) because he prefers "Cocoa Blush" (a brunette white woman) but she fancies Forest Lake (a golf playing white man) but he likes the glamourous Treacle Tart (a blonde white woman) but she's not interested in him because she prefers Brooklyn Night (a nigger) and they both fall onto the bed kissing.

Also the Match.com ad with the blonde lady intensely in love and therefore stuck to a negro. Don't forget all these furniture ads recently featuring mixed race couples lounging together.

I hated the government education ads from last year showing a crowd of teenaged kids of all races dancing and playing together. Then there is an unecessary scene of a white girl holding hands with a big fat negro kid. Absolutely sickening and disgusting.

Its true that these ads are designed for social engineering. Forcing the dumb masses to watch this and accept that all white women prefer negro males. The people behind this should all be executed as it's a crime against the Aryan spirit to be subjected to this filth.

Goddess Freya

Old December 29th, 2007 #17
Sjöfn

It hate those commercials, but it looks like this crap is here for the time being. Oh yeah, the negro is the hero. WTF are they trying to kid. It's good to see that there are still people out there with half a brain.

I just face the facts. They were brought here and forced from their true religion- Voodoo. Then they were forced to wear people's clothing instead of leaves, lip rings, whatever... Now we are expected to believe that they are our superiors? God save us from morons!

And all white women don't like 'em! But the media as it is tries to foist this lie on to people. And always notice this. When there are two blacks in an add, the female is always lighter than the buck. Or the kids will be mongrels.

Thank God we still have thinking people that can be found on this thread. Congrats!

Thread