Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2018 #1
Freddy Ford

Default David Duke

It seems to me that David Duke does not oppose integration and race-mixing. Therefore, it seems to me that he is not opposed to the genocide of the White race.

http://renseradioarchives.com/archives/dduke/080618.mp3

Starting at 19:10:

Quote:
... a black person in a public institution should not face ... racial discrimination.... I'm not afraid of equal rights, I'm not afraid of a merit system in this country....

Starting at 37:39:

Quote:
I've never been one to talk about "purity" [in a sneering tone of voice]. I've always been one to talk about preserving our heritage. It's never been a question of purity; it's just a question of our tradition and our heritage....

The ironic thing about all of this ... [is that] there are major ... Jewish organizations [that believe] that ... Cohens ... are not allowed to even marry a person who's a descendent of a convert.... They're the ones who talk about "pure" [in a sneering tone] ... blood.

So if a congoid apes Aryan ways, we ought to pretend that he is an Aryan and allow him to mate with Aryan females.

I hope that someone can answer these questions:

1. Does Duke have any mulatto grandchildren?

2. Is Duke a mulatto?

Here's an unrelated question. For at least four years, Duke has been talking about releasing The Illustrated Protocols. I suspect that he will never do this. The question is: Why?

It may be that he has used up (for other purposes) the money that people sent him to fund the publication of the book.

Thread