VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Some questions for VNNer "Alex Him"

Hi Alex . .

I've read some of your recent posts . .

Got some questions . .

You're one of my closest associates here so I think you understand that I pose these questions not as a provocation just merely to understand . . Thank you

It is a common mistake to equate Russians = Communist

First , the Cold War is officially over , second , bolshevism is not an exclusive Russian phenomenon , but . .

That's known . .At least in our circles . . .

Now I ask you though . .

Do many Russians still 'miss' Communist times ?

Are Russians aware of the plot that was played against them ?

Do Russians blame jews for capitalism as well as Communism ?

I know there is a lot of 'antisemitism' in Russia . .

Or did the people of Russia merely see the Bolsheviks ( on whom it was obvious ) as jews and NOT today's capitalist Russia ?

Or is it merely the other way round ? That Russians miss communism and view jews as capitalists today ?

Oh and by the way , why were you trying to discredit Solzhenitsyn in response to an earlier thread of mine ?

Don't you take him serious ?

If anything it is thanks to people like him ( time witnesses ; who actually managed to SURVIVE ) that a lot of (((hidden history))) came into daylight . .

You seem to trust other Russian historians more . .

Lots of questions, I know . .

Yet no one asks you set up a new time record in answering . .

Please . .

I'm seriously wondering . .

do svidaniya ( до свида́ния ) for now , Alex . .

It's good to see two people from former supposed ideologically conflicting states getting along . .

Peace to you

Old September 5th, 2018 #2
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

Hi Alex . .
Hello, ColdFire.

Quote:
I've read some of your recent posts . .

Got some questions . .

You're one of my closest associates here so I think you understand that I pose these questions not as a provocation just merely to understand . . Thank you

It is a common mistake to equate Russians = Communist

First , the Cold War is officially over , second , bolshevism is not an exclusive Russian phenomenon , but . .

That's known . .At least in our circles . . .

Now I ask you though . .

Do many Russians still 'miss' Communist times ?
Why don't you ask a similar question to the old Germans who lived in the German Democratic Republic?

Vladimir Putin's Presidential Address to the Federal Assembly (March 1, 2018):

"Let me remind you that in 2000, 42 million people lived below the poverty line, which amounted to nearly 30 percent – 29 percent of the population. In 2012, this indicator fell to 10 percent.

Poverty has increased slightly against the backdrop of the economic crisis. Today, 20 million Russian nationals live in poverty. Of course, this is much fewer than the 42 million people in 2000, but it is still way too many. There are even working people who have to live very modest lives." - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=771

How do you think, how these millions of people feel about the USSR, in which they did not feel themselves to be poor?

Quote:
Are Russians aware of the plot that was played against them ?
What plot do you have in mind?

Quote:
Do Russians blame jews for capitalism as well as Communism ?
Nobody gave me the right to speak on behalf of the Russian people.

I guess, many of them realize that there are objective historical processes not dependent on human will.

Quote:
I know there is a lot of 'antisemitism' in Russia . .
Anti-Semitism exists wherever there are Jews, because they provoke its occurrence.

Quote:
Or did the people of Russia merely see the Bolsheviks ( on whom it was obvious ) as jews and NOT today's capitalist Russia ?

Or is it merely the other way round ? That Russians miss communism and view jews as capitalists today ?
Perhaps in Russia there is all possible pall of opinion on this issue.

I guess, many people view them as one of the peoples participating in the historical process.

Quote:
Oh and by the way , why were you trying to discredit Solzhenitsyn in response to an earlier thread of mine ?
Because I don't feel obligated to take his lies for granted.

Quote:
Don't you take him serious ?
I treat him seriously as a slanderer because I take into account the degree of his influence.

But I can not treat him seriously as a writer.

Quote:
If anything it is thanks to people like him ( time witnesses ; who actually managed to SURVIVE ) that a lot of (((hidden history))) came into daylight . .
Yes.
His lies now firmly established in the minds of a large number of people.

Quote:
You seem to trust other Russian historians more . .
The words "other historians" show me that you include Solzhenitsyn in this category. Therefore, I ask you why Solzhenitsyn, in your opinion, was a historian?

Quote:
Lots of questions, I know . .

Yet no one asks you set up a new time record in answering . .

Please . .

I'm seriously wondering . .

do svidaniya ( до свида́ния ) for now , Alex . .

It's good to see two people from former supposed ideologically conflicting states getting along . .

Peace to you

I wish you all the best, ColdFire!

Old September 8th, 2018 #3
Alex Him

Smile

This German monthly program I watched as a child

But apart from these two fragments I couldn't find anything else on the Internet.

Old September 9th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Smile

Alex , while I have you here ( someone from Russia ( in fact I recently looked up your location again ( Zelenograd ) and noticed it is located only about 20 miles from Moscow ) ) . . .

What's your opinion about this character of Sasha Baron Cohen ?

Borat Sagdiyev

The guy is supposed to represent a Kazakhstani journalist . .

You are not Kazakhstani yet the fictitious character in a way parodies Eurasians . . .

What do you think ?

As it happens I knew several Eurasians in my life ( a woman who worked as a nurse in a hospital where I once spent some time happened to be Kazakhstani ( in fact she absolutely DETESTED that Borat character when I asked her . .) ; in time she became a friend . . .).

The doctor I frequent happens to be a young woman from Georgia . . .

They both even have quite common first names for their respective areas . . . .

The nurse's first name is Olga and my doc's first name happens to be Vanda ( I'm not so sure right now though if it's written with a 'v' or a 'w' , lol )

The nurse ( surprisingly ) is a redhead and my doc , well , I admit looks quite European for people hailing from those areas . . . ( Georgia borders Turkey )

Old September 9th, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

You do your research ( I recognize by re-reading your responses ) . .

Two up-thumbees

Old September 9th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

There's one thing right I'd like to get deeper into now, Alex . .

( for time reasons only one point though )

It WAS thanks to people like Solzhenitsyn that the Bolshevik crime of murdering around 60 million Russians came out . .

I fact I made a thread about that (((on another forum))) and most people in the West are still ignorant about this , it would appear . .

I got all the credit for that post back then, yet even the estimations about the people murdered vary . .

You have your own opinion about him ( and every right to ) yet who knows where we would be today had people like him not stepped forward . .

Old September 11th, 2018 #7
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Alex , while I have you here ( someone from Russia ( in fact I recently looked up your location again ( Zelenograd ) and noticed it is located only about 20 miles from Moscow ) ) . . .
You better look at how far Zelenograd is from Kazakhstan

Quote:
What's your opinion about this character of Sasha Baron Cohen ?

Borat Sagdiyev

The guy is supposed to represent a Kazakhstani journalist . .

You are not Kazakhstani yet the fictitious character in a way parodies Eurasians . . .

What do you think ?
I have not watched this movie and I am not an expert in Kazakhs.

But what I read about the movie testifies that the film director did not care at all to display the real image of the Kazakh. In this case, Kazakhstan was chosen simply because it is little known in the West and therefore it is possible to make any movie about it.

Quote:
As it happens I knew several Eurasians in my life ( a woman who worked as a nurse in a hospital where I once spent some time happened to be Kazakhstani ( in fact she absolutely DETESTED that Borat character when I asked her . .) ; in time she became a friend . . .).

The doctor I frequent happens to be a young woman from Georgia . . .

They both even have quite common first names for their respective areas . . . .

The nurse's first name is Olga and my doc's first name happens to be Vanda ( I'm not so sure right now though if it's written with a 'v' or a 'w' , lol )

The nurse ( surprisingly ) is a redhead and my doc , well , I admit looks quite European for people hailing from those areas . . . ( Georgia borders Turkey )
It's hard for me to talk about your specific friends. But in my understanding, Georgians by appearance are much closer to the image of Europeans than Kazakhs.

I took these photos from the sites of the presidents and the governments. (Of course, I can not guarantee that all of them are either Kazakhs or Georgians, but I proceed from the assumption that in power they are represented in high concentration).

Kazakhs

Georgians

Last edited by Alex Him; September 11th, 2018 at 07:31 AM.

Old September 11th, 2018 #8
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
You do your research ( I recognize by re-reading your responses ) . .
What kind of research? I do not know what you are talking about

Quote:
There's one thing right I'd like to get deeper into now, Alex . .

( for time reasons only one point though )

It WAS thanks to people like Solzhenitsyn that the Bolshevik crime of murdering around 60 million Russians came out . .
Where did he get this amount?

And the pictures you post in vain, they do not affect me in any way

Quote:
I fact I made a thread about that (((on another forum))) and most people in the West are still ignorant about this , it would appear . .

I got all the credit for that post back then, yet even the estimations about the people murdered vary . .

You have your own opinion about him ( and every right to ) yet who knows where we would be today had people like him not stepped forward . .
Pay your attention to the thing. All defectors of which are widely advertised and publish in large editions in the West coincide in their ideology with Western ideology. Therefore, they are simply one of the departments of Western ideology. And readers from the West are in the illusion that since these people were born in a certain country, they will necessarily tell the truth about this country.

Here is one example of the use of such people in Western propaganda - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...eapons-former/

Thread