VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 7th, 2018 #1
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Thumbs down Nigger is 2018's Sexiest Man Alive, says People magazine

Quote:
Sure, he might have already received the title of Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (OBE) for his services to drama — but Idris Elba has now been crowned Sexiest Man Alive!

From his breakthrough role in America as drug kingpin Russell “Stringer” Bell on HBO’s hit series The Wire to his commanding portrayal of Norse God and Asgardian gatekeeper Heimdall in Marvel’s Thor franchise, the British heartthrob, 46, has become one of Hollywood’s biggest — and sexiest — stars.

So what did Elba think when he first heard about his latest title? “I was like, ‘Come on, no way. Really?'” the actor tells PEOPLE in this week’s cover story. “Looked in the mirror, I checked myself out. I was like, ‘Yeah, you are kind of sexy today.’ But to be honest, it was just a nice feeling. It was a nice surprise — an ego boost for sure.”
https://people.com/movies/idris-elba...e-2018-reveal/
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old November 7th, 2018 #2
Dawn Cannon

I've seen that google and it makes me feel sick.

There is something about their skull shapes that is totally alien and absolutely nauseating to a european.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; November 7th, 2018 at 07:07 AM.

Old November 7th, 2018 #3
)))Marc(((

jewsign This is boring

The constant negrofication of society gets so boring that one already , always is aware of the outcome. When you get right down to it ; news from the jews is not news; just more negrofication.

Old November 7th, 2018 #4
Skinhead Zack

Default Another Jewish glorification of Blacks

It should have been dubbed as the world's "stinkiest" man instead of "sexiest".

Everyone knows that negroes smell like shit

Old November 7th, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Thumbs down "O tempora , o mores .." ("Alas the times , and the manners . ." ) ; quoted from Cicero for truth

. . I think our late antique ancestors with their beauty ideal are spinning in their unmarked graves . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
What times are we living in ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
I've seen that google and it makes me feel sick.

There is something about their skull shapes that is totally alien and absolutely nauseating to a european.

. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
The constant negrofication of society gets so boring that one already , always is aware of the outcome. When you get right down to it ; news from the jews is not news; just more negrofication.

The order of the day , unfortunately . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
It should have been dubbed as the world's "stinkiest" man instead of "sexiest".

Everyone knows that negroes smell like shit
They certainly aren't fans of water , that's for sure . .

Oh , and an up-thumbee for everyone who posted here so far .

Old November 7th, 2018 #6
)))Marc(((

Default Female Awareness

Always like your visuals ,C/F. Despite exponential efforts from the jewsmedia ; it's still not working. By far , Hawt White Women go for White Guys.

LOL ; from years of dating , friendships conversations etc. ; although a treasured species , only the dysfunctional stray.

Old April 6th, 2021 #7
Gonzalez
Banned

Thumbs down

A year when a groid was nominated Sexiest Man Alive surely is lamentable, in retrospect.

I mean... what's next?! A kike winning the nomination for "The World's Most Pretty Nose"?

Thread