Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Crime Center
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: What is more Appropriate?
A Jewish Memorial Service to make us feel good about the murder of this little girl? 20 51.28%
Hanging a Noose and Using it! Every time! On every savage nigger who deserves it! 19 48.72%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 29th, 2007 #1
William Robert
Banned

Default 11 Year Old Emily Elizabeth Haddock Murdered by Nigs

Nigger Kills 11 Year-Old White Girl During Home Invasion
http://www.newnation.vg/forums/showthread.php?p=217928

Nigger Savage Murders another Beautiful 11-year old White girl named Emily Elizabeth Haddock
http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2007/...beautiful.html

11 Yr Old Girl Home With Strep Murdered
http://www.rense.com/general78/dw2lr.htm

Moore County, NC. 12 year old Emily
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=57754

4 Savage nigger beasts that brutally murdered an innocent 11-year-old-white-girl last week made their first court appearance Tuesday morning and remain jailed under high security as they prepare for another hearing today.

Van Roger Smith, 16,

Sherrod Nicholas Harrison,19,

Michael Graham Currie, 18,

Perry Ross Schiro, 19, of Harnett County was charged yesterday with murder in the Sept. 21 shooting death of Emily Elizabeth Haddock.

briefly appeared in the Moore County Jew court and were appointed Jew attorneys.

All of the Niggers have Cameron addresses but live in Harnett County.

Another hearing is scheduled for Wednesday in District Court in Carthage, but authorities have declined to disclose the time of the hearing for security reasons.

The niggers were being held without bond Tuesday in the Moore County Detention Center. They have all been charged with first-degree murder and breaking and entering in the death of Emily Elizabeth Haddock.

Emily was found dead Friday in her home on Marks Road outside of Vass. She had stayed home from school with strep throat and was alone when the Savage nigger beasts broke into the house and shot her several times with a .22-caliber handgun.

Two of savage niggers lived on Marks Road about six miles from the Haddock home.

Flags at the school she attended flew at half-staff in her memory.

Why Weren't They In Jail?
Three of the four suspects in the death of a 12-year-old Moore County girl were repeat offenders, free on probation.

Jail?

Savage Niggers who Murder little white girls need one of these instead.

Last edited by William Robert; October 1st, 2007 at 01:56 AM.

Old September 30th, 2007 #2
Jesse Cheney

I'm sick of reading about this shit. When will the time come when these animals can be executed without a trial?

We have a hate crime bill that lets these feral apes get away with murder.

Old September 30th, 2007 #3
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir William Robert View Post

Nigger Savage Murders another Beautiful 11-year old White girl named Emily Elizabeth Haddock

4 Savage nigger beasts that brutally murdered an innocent 12-year-old-white-girl last week made their first court appearance Tuesday morning and remain jailed under high security as they prepare for another hearing today.

Van Roger Smith, 16,

Sherrod Nicholas Harrison,19,

Michael Graham Currie, 18,

Perry Ross Schiro, 19, of Harnett County was charged yesterday with murder in the Sept. 21 shooting death of Emily Elizabeth Haddock.

briefly appeared in the Moore County Jew court and were appointed Jew attorneys.

All of the Niggers have Cameron addresses but live in Harnett County.

Another hearing is scheduled for Wednesday in District Court in Carthage, but authorities have declined to disclose the time of the hearing for security reasons.

The niggers were being held without bond Tuesday in the Moore County Detention Center. They have all been charged with first-degree murder and breaking and entering in the death of Emily Elizabeth Haddock.

Emily was found dead Friday in her home on Marks Road outside of Vass. She had stayed home from school with strep throat and was alone when the Savage nigger beasts broke into the house and shot her several times with a .22-caliber handgun.

Two of savage niggers lived on Marks Road about six miles from the Haddock home.

Flags at the school she attended flew at half-staff in her memory.

Why Weren't They In Jail?
Three of the four suspects in the death of a 12-year-old Moore County girl were repeat offenders, free on probation.

Jail?

Savage Niggers who Murder little white girls need one of these instead.

WE ALL NEED TO READ THIS EVERYDAY AS A REMINDER TO FIGHT FOR OUR WHITE CHILDREN. SHE WASN'T EVEN SAFE IN HER OWN HOME, BECAUSE OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM ALLOWED THEM TO ROAM FREE DESPITE CRIMINAL RECORDS. WE CANT EVEN PROTECT OUR CHILDREN FROM THESE SAVAGES.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #4
William Robert
Banned

Default Some Guy Named Brutus makes some very interesting Comments.

Four Niggers Responsible for Murdering White Girl Emily Haddock Arrested http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2007/...murdering.html

Quote:
Meanwhile, counselors were at New Century Middle School, where Emily was in the seventh grade, on Monday to help students cope with her death. Students spent the day writing letters and making a banner, bracelets and bouquets of flowers.

"Mostly, we just want to make sure the students are feeling safe, that they're feeling comfortable, that they can go on through the grief process," Principal Cindy Holland said. "(Counselors are) doing a lot to get the emotions from these children out."

This is the jew's way of responding to this horrific crime.

Because our people have been so hopelessly dumbed-down, they need the jew to tell them how they should publicly feel about one of their precious daughters who was killed in cold blood by a pack of savage niggers.

I'm of the firm opinion that the technique of sending counselors into the areas where niggers are hurting White people is all part of the jew's scheme to make us unable to fight back. When people are rightfully outraged by these monstrous crimes and should be actively looking for justice, the jew-sent counselors pacify the victim's family and town's people with pious-sounding platitudes and tells them that they need anger and grief counseling. All that does is condition them to be defenseless sheep for when the nigger attack again. We must put an end to this madness!

That news article has not one critical word to say about those niggers. Therefore, the mindless lemmings don't think about anything other than "writing letters and making a banner, bracelets and bouquets of flowers" when they should be all gathered together in the town square and lynching those filthy beasts.

It's obvious that the lemmings need to be told what to think about everything. Their reactions here exemplifies their monumental stupidity and hell bent suicidal attitude and we must accept the fact that they can't help themselves. We have to take the bull by the horns!

WN leaders must go to that town en mass and jam this horrific atrocity down their throats until they gag and beg us to stop. And when they beg us to stop, that's when we turn up the heat and relentlessly pound them until they're reduced to a bunch of bawling and sniveling wrecks. We must brutally traumatize them into seeing the reality of this. Damn the names that we'll be called. The niggers killed one of our precious little girls and her kin and town folk are writing letters and making a banner, bracelets and bouquets of flowers! We must make a stand! There is nowhere left to continue to back away. Emily's blood cries out to us!

This is a righteous cause lying on the ground waiting to be held-up aloft and carried forward by a White man who will be called great for doing so!

See this Thread for additional Commentary
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=57433

Last edited by William Robert; October 3rd, 2007 at 03:55 PM.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #5
William Robert
Banned

Default Repeat Offenders On Probation

Three Of The Four Black Suspects In The North Carolina Murder Of 12-Year Old Emily Haddock Were Repeat Offenders On Probation
http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...-in-north.html

Three of the four black suspects charged with the murder of a white 12-year old Moore County North Carolina girl were given suspended sentences for other crimes and were free on probation at the time of her slaying. Full story published in the Dunn Daily Record.

Michael Graham Currie, 18, Nicholas Harrison, 19, and Van Roger Smith, 16, all residents of Cameron in Harnett County (pictured from left to right in the photo upper left) were charged on September 24th with murder in the September 21st shooting death of Emily Elizabeth Haddock.

Perry Ross Schiro, 19, also a Cameron resident (pictured extreme right), was arrested on September 25th and initially charged with burglary, larceny, and possession of stolen property when deputies found a stolen .22 caliber handgun in his possession, but then was also charged with murder on Thursday September 27th in Emily Haddock's death. He is the fourth suspect to be charged with her murder. All four suspects are being held without bond in the Moore County Jail.

However, of the four suspects, only Van Roger Smith had no prior criminal record. Nicholas Harrison was serving a concurrent 36-month suspended sentence, which he received in February 2006 for four burglary convictions. He had a probation violation hearing on March 15th in Harnett Superior Court. The court transcript says Harrison's probation officer had been trying to contact him for four months to get him to report as ordered. Superior Court Judge Richard Brown strongly considered revoking Harrison's probation but the probation office did not seek revocation.

Michael Graham Currie last appeared in court in August, where a jury found him not guilty of second-degree trespassing. He is serving a concurrent suspended sentence for six crimes: Trespassing, simple assault, possession of stolen goods, unauthorized use of conveyance, breaking and entering and larceny.

Perry Ross Schiro is serving a concurrent suspended sentence for five crimes: Assault, two counts of simple assault, possession of Schedule VI drug and possession of stolen goods.

The fact that these three individuals received suspended sentences for numerous crimes is utterly scandalous. The initial blame for this appears to lie at the feet of the judiciary. However, there appears to be a pissing contest between the judiciary and the Department of Corrections as to who should get the blame. Judge Brown wanted to revoke the probation of one of the offenders, but the probation office did not follow up.

But Department of Corrections spokesman Keith Acree counters that it is ultimately up to a judge to revoke probation. "We've taken Mr. Harrison and Mr. Currie back to court on numerous occasions for probation violations," Acree said. "We present the judge with the facts and sometimes we make recommendations. But ultimately the judge makes the call."

Nonetheless, Superior Court Judge Frank Lanier said he is moving away from relying on probation officers recommendations. "We do make the ultimate decision," Judge Lanier said. "But I've learned it's not actually the supervising officer's recommendation but a policy directive from higher-ups in Raleigh who don't actually supervise the probationers, who just want to make their numbers look good. Therefore, I've moved away from that reliance."

Acree countered by saying that he was not aware of any state directive to local probation officers to reduce revocations. Acree furthered claimed that at the time of Harrison's arrest, state probation officers were seeking probation violation charges against Mr. Harrison.

Meanwhile, while excuses were being volleyed back and forth, a 12-year old girl was murdered by four people, three of whom clearly should have been in prison.

The primary version of the story in circulation is that the four accused killers targeted the Haddock residence because it is located in a relatively isolated area. Seeing no vehicles in the driveway, they apparently believed that no one was at home, and so they broke in. Surprised by Emily Haddock, who had remained home from school that day because she was recovering from strep throat, they shot her and left. Her body was later found by her grandfather.

Nearly 500 people packed the Hope Mills First Baptist Church for Emily's funeral Tuesday afternoon. The family has set up a Guestbook that people are welcome to sign.

No evidence has yet surfaced indicating that there was an overtly racial motive for the crime, although in the wake of the Jena Six fiasco, there is nationwide concern amongst whites that the hero treatment accorded the Jena Six by the national black community might spur a rash of copycat "black-on-white" crimes.

The rest of this good newspaper article contains some background information on the workings of the North Carolina justice system. In my opinion, the Daily Dunn Record provided the most professional and balanced coverage of this tragedy.

This crime appears to have been encouraged by a signficant breakdown in the relationship between the court system and the judicial system. North Carolina residents need to identify who was responsible and hold these people accountable. North Carolina residents should also not be swayed by political correctness from their leaders; if the results show that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime, they cannot sweep this information under the rug. Fear of crime should take precedence over fear of racism.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #6
William Robert
Banned

Default Just a Break in gone wrong???

Nigger Journalist, Myron Pitts of the Fayetteville Observer, Says There is No comparisons between Emily Haddock's murder and the Jena Six case
http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2007/...-pitts-of.html

No comparisons between girl's murder, Jena Six case

Myron Pitts
September 27, 2007

Seems a little strange to write this, but for those who may not get it, the Jena Six case has nothing to do with the murder of Emily Haddock.

I say this because I have received e-mails and calls from folks who question why I pointed out the racial injustice in the Louisiana case and yet had nothing to say about the case in Moore County in which three teenagers are accused of murdering 12-year-old Emily [For those that may not know, it's because Myron Pitts is a typical dumb fucking nigger that will justify the murder of an innocent white girl at the hands of nigger scum, but will automatically defend nigger scum like the Jena 6 even though there is no doubt that they are useless and guilty niggers].

I have written that in Jena, six black boys who assaulted a white schoolmate were given charges much too severe for the crime because of a racially biased system.

“Now we have three black teens murdering a (12-year-old) white girl,” one person e-mailed. “Any racism here?”

I told the person I didn’t know if the accused had racist motives. So far authorities are suggesting it was a break-in gone wrong [Gone wrong? What the hell does that mean, gone wrong? Myron, you know damn well those stinking niggers raped that girl before they killed her].

But I added that the issue in Jena was not about the beating, but about the unfair way local authorities handled the case [Unfair? What's unfair about charging 6 niggers that assaulted a white boy?] .

This was on top of the racial incidents that led up to the beating, including nooses being hung from trees and the N-word being hurled [Hey Myron, I'm calling you and the Jena 6 NIGGERS, do you think that justifies assaulting me boy?].

I hope it’s obvious that I share the community’s horror over the senseless murder of Emily. If these defendants are guilty, the two adults should never see another day of freedom and the 16-year-old should be given the stiffest sentence the state can legally hand him. [Fuck you and your nigger whore mother Myron]
Columnist Myron B. Pitts

can be reached at

[email protected]

or

486-3559.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #7
William Robert
Banned

Default Tons of Comments posted at American Renaissance

3 Teens Charged in Moore County Girl’s Slaying
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...ns_charged.php

I’ve seen no mention of this heinous crime on CNN or “conservative” Fox, nor is it mentioned on AOL or Yahoo news. Even the Raleigh paper I checked on line yesterday made no mention of this outrage. The double standard makes me want to commit violence myself. I’m emotionally ready to join a white separatist group, but I’m not financially ready.

Posted by Cindy at 9:36 PM on September 27

I’ve just read the older teens’ rap sheets! I can’t believe it!! Probation, probation, probation, suspended sentence, suspended sentence. That’s just one of them! Another one, Probation, probation, parole, etc. This is THE problem!! Here is the answer to all the questions about why Emily is dead!! The answers are there!! Breaking and entering is treated too lightly!! Stealing and larceny is treated too lightly!! Our courts have to stop treating thieves as routine business and letting them go with a slap on the wrist! Especially after the first time!! If we need more prisons let’s build more prisons! What difference does it make if you have to pay more taxes to do it? You’re going to pay anyway by having to replace what you lose to the thieves!! And then comes a time like this when you can’t get back what the thieves and murderers have taken!! Whoever the judges were in those cases you need to ask yourselves how you contributed!! And, yes, you did contribute!!

Posted by at 4:48 PM on September 27

Good question: Who where the Judges who allowed these savage niggers to Roam Free?

Old October 3rd, 2007 #8
William Robert
Banned

Default The Birdman offers a Guarantee.

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Temp...Face-CurtM.htm

The sheep can keep watching and applauding Michael Savage and Fox News, they'll give us a multicultural world at war with everyone soon enough - they'll lie and make shit up, but they'll NEVER report this story, NEVER. That is until the blogs force them to as they did with the Channon Christian and Chris Newsom murders and we'll do it again with this story, I guarantee.

Here's a Video Describing the Multiple prior Felonies committed by these "Adult Nigger beasts" who the Jewish Media continues to refer to as "Teenagers".
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/1861211/

Anti-white rampage in North Carolina High School.
http://cofcc.org/?p=702

Sounds like those folks have a serious Nigger Problem.

Last edited by William Robert; October 3rd, 2007 at 06:22 PM.

Old October 3rd, 2007 #9
William Robert
Banned

Default The Jewish Judicial System is Broken.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/1848403/
“This is a very brutal murder. The fact that it involved an 11-year-old child who’s completely defenseless, it’s just a terrible situation,” said Chief Deputy Neil Godfrey with the Moore County Sheriff’s Department.

Anyone with information in the case is asked to call the Moore County Sheriff’s Office at 910-947-2931

Weak Judicial system allowed thugs to murder 12 year old girl.
http://cofcc.org/?p=709

Coddling criminal thugs leads to murder of 12 year old.

Three of the suspects charged with the murder of a 12-year old Moore County girl were given suspended sentences for other crimes and were free on probation at the time of her slaying.

Perry Ross Schiro, 19, of Harnett County was charged yesterday with murder in the Sept. 21 shooting death of Emily Elizabeth Haddock. He is the fourth suspect to be charged with her murder.

Also charged are Sherrod Nicholas Harrison, 19, Michael Graham Currie, 18, and Van Roger Smith, 16, all of Cameron in Harnett County.

Two of the suspects, Mr. Harrison and Mr. Currie, were repeat probation violators. Only Mr. Smith had no prior criminal record.

Why weren’t they in jail?
http://www.newsnet14.com/?p=6421

Here's a Video Describing the Multiple prior Felonies committed by these "Adult Nigger beasts" who the Jewish Media continues to refer to as "Teenagers".
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/1861211/

3 Teens Charged in Moore County Girl’s Slaying
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...ns_charged.php

Nigger Journalist, Myron Pitts of the Fayetteville Observer, Says There is No comparisons between Emily Haddock's murder and the Jena Six case
http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2007/...-pitts-of.html

Three Of The Four Black Suspects In The North Carolina Murder Of 12-Year Old Emily Haddock Were Repeat Offenders On Probation
http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...-in-north.html

See this Thread for additional Commentary
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=57433

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton: Please report to Moore County, NC immediately
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/rnr/432612670.html

Anti-white rampage in North Carolina High School.
http://cofcc.org/?p=702

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwl9nG9nxck

Last edited by William Robert; October 3rd, 2007 at 06:31 PM.

Old October 6th, 2007 #10
William Robert
Banned

Default How many Niggers does it Take to Kill a 12 year old White Girl?

Apparantly 5.

Here is the 5th Nigger charged in the Brutal Murder Of Emily Haddock.
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/725749.html

Old October 7th, 2007 #11
William Robert
Banned

Default Another recently made video clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH2vyAdFdtg

Old October 8th, 2007 #12
William Robert
Banned

Default Was Emily Raped before she was Brutally Murdered?

I think 12-year old Emily Haddock was Raped by Five Blacks Males before they Killed Her and Here's Why
http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2007/...ddock-was.html

The reason I think Emily Haddock [Emily Elizabeth Haddock] was raped by these five blacks before they shot her in the head is as follows:

#1. Black Males were involved duh.

#2. The Authorities have NOT publicly released the autopsy report. [BIG HINT!]

#3. There is another nationwide media blackout on this story, just as there was with the hush crime/rape/torture/murder of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom at the hands of four black males and a black female.

#4. Despite initially stating that the murderers left behind a "brutal scene," there has been no further elaboration of how or why this "scene" was so "brutal."

#5. Almost immediately after the murder the local Jews media began pumping stories into the local papers hinting that Emily Haddock's parents were somehow responsible for her being murdered because they allowed her to stay home from school because she was sick. This tells me that the parents probably couldn't be counted on to play along with the media's imposed multiculturalism program and might have actually said something "naughty" or nonconformist about blacks, i.e. blacks are out of control. Thus, the media kicks into overdrive with how the parents might have somehow been responsible and no doubt there's a "player" in the local police department that has hinted to the parents that they might be held responsible if they were to go public in any way about the murder.

If this crime was reversed, i.e. a black female victim and five white perpetrators the media would be falling all over itself with stories, innuendo, condemnation from every element of the black community, etc... Want another example of a horrific black on white crime the media has actively covered up? How about that of Emily Rimel, the five year old white girl raped and beheaded by Lindsay Bruce, a black man. Remember the Duke Lacrosse Rape Case? The media was so desperate to come up with a single example of a gang rape involving a black victim and white perpetrators they were all too willing to compromise what little credibility they still have in order to push a completely concocted case. In Emily Haddock's murder there is almost zero doubt she was raped, but the difference is, the police, the District Attorney and the media are mum.

Fifth Teen Charged in Moore County Girl's Death

Carthage — A fifth teen has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of a 12-year-old Moore County girl last month, authorities said Thursday.

Ryan Jermar White, 18, of 332 Deerview Road in Sanford, was charged Wednesday with felony breaking and entering and first-degree murder, the Moore County Sheriff's Office said.

Authorities said Emily Elizabeth Haddock was at home sick on Sept. 21 when someone broke into her Marks Road home outside Vass and shot her several times with a .22-caliber handgun. Investigators said the intruders intended to burglarize the house, but were surprised to find the girl at home.

Sherrod Nicholas Harrison, 19, Michael Graham Currie, 18, and Van Roger Smith Jr., 16, all of Cameron, were arrested a few days after the slaying. Perry Ross Schiro, 19, of 174 Independence Way in Cameron, was charged late last week in the case after a stolen handgun that authorities believe was used in the shooting was found in a car in Harnett County.

During the investigation of the case, authorities said they came across information linking White to the other suspects in the case. Charges were filed after the evidence was presented to local prosecutors, authorities said.

Old October 9th, 2007 #13
William Robert
Banned

The Relatives of the chimps are easy to find.

I for one, would be giving those Beasts a visit.

The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The actual murderers may be protected,

but their families are very very vulnerable.

They are just as Guilty.

And worthy for Discussion.

The Father Chimp

of one of the Murderers was on Television.

That fucking nigger chimp looked guilty as hell to me.

I would pay that fucking Chimp a visit for sure.

"So Mister Chimp, You've Raised a murdering Chimp, who likes to murder innocent little 12 year old white girls?"

You didn't, by chance, have anything to do with that did you?

What?

You did?

Well, you are one fucking guilty nigger then, aren't you?

Maybe you should pay the price that your murdering Chimp son is unable to pay.

Because he is being protected by filthy lying jews who need to be dead.

Works for me.

Somebody needs to pay for the Crime of Murder.

Might as well be you, since you brought this murdering devil into the world and taught him to hate and murder innocent young white girls.

This guilty father says,

He doesn't want to comment about his son murdering an innocent white Girl.

Maybe his tongue should be put to use for him.

Every Family Member

of Every Five of these Murderers

needs to pay.

They are all guilty.

Guilty.

Last edited by William Robert; October 9th, 2007 at 12:27 AM.

Old October 22nd, 2007 #14
William Robert
Banned

Default Absolutely, Totally Senseless...

Absolutely, Totally Senseless...

http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2007/...senseless.html

Something happened. And it happened in small town USA.

In a rural area of North Carolina, a young 12 year-old girl happened to stay home from school because she wasn't feeling well. Both of her parents worked. At some point, that morning, a gang of five Negroes, ranging in age from 16 to 19, broke into her very own home, in broad daylight. Just what occurred that day can only be guessed at. That is, if you can possibly bear thinking about such things. Her grandfather came by that afternoon to check on the girl. What on God's green earth went through his mind when he found her?

This whole story transcends any human understanding. One cannot think that five individuals could somehow do such a thing to a child --for that's exactly what she was, a mere little girl. She was undoubtedly scared to death and pleaded with these assailants at some point. These are precisely the kind of words that some animals, when they hear them, make them even more crazed and violent.

The police described the scene as "Brutal." No real details have been released other than the murder weapon was a .22 caliber pistol. A small caliber, for murder, in the hands of the inexperienced. She was said to have been shot multiple times. What this probably means is that they could not kill her right away. She had to endure multiple shots before they put her out of her misery. Was she raped? Quite possibly. The initial reports describing it as brutal may be a clue that it was more than a shooting. Rape would have been immediately noticeable by any on-site detective, unless the perps spent some serious effort in covering it up. The autopsy should reveal this.

The police appear to have a cone of silence about this whole sorry affair and are trying to keep that autopsy report out of public hands. So we really do not know. However, this crime is being ignored (once again) by the national news media and the local news even implied that her parents were somehow to blame since both of them were working.

Now, if you can think beyond this horrific crime, and imagine if a gang of whites had done this to a Black child, what the ramifications would be? This crime's brutality would be a non-stop story on the national news, with special reports by luminaries like Greta Van Sustern and Dan Abrams. Will it, once again, be described as a "garden-variety" homicide, just like any crime committed on white people anymore, anywhere? They say the news people have no grasp on how to cover such things. I beg to differ, strenuously. They know very well how to cover crimes for the American audience. They would be covering this, like crazy, even if it was white perps with a white victim. The only fact that they cannot handle is the race part of it. As in the murderers being Black.

It's all about Race. That's right. This is the evil genie that is being kept in the bottle by the Jew-controlled national media feeds and editorial meetings. They have no problems identifying Whites as the bad guy in their view of things. But the reality is that the bad guy is more often, than not, the Black guy. And that just won't do for these people, even if it's true. They don't want us White people to finally realize something very big: The fact that their little Jew Multicultural fantasy world is not working and has never worked worth a dam. Hell, Whites and Blacks, will rarely even sit together in cafeterias, if they can help it, anywhere. They even make up laughable programs for the kids in High School, called "mix it up" days where precocious white, liberals-in-training can go sit with the Blacks at lunch time and "hang with the homies."

Whites instinctively know that they put their lives in jeopardy in certain parts of many towns and cities. Even those whites who work in the news media, in their privileged worlds, know that they need to avoid streets and neighborhoods nearby. These liberal whites understand this, internally, but just don't have any real honesty to speak up about it because they fear being branded by others as racist. They know that even saying the least little thing can make them sound racist, simple phrases like "you people" can quickly get them into trouble. But, sooner or later, they'll face the reality about it all and it may not be to their liking. Other races will have zero concern about any do-gooder white person's politically correct views of the past --when he sees that white skin of his victim tomorrow.

But cases like this one, the Channon Christopher/Chris Newsom case and far too many others only proves that whites can be at risk anywhere and anytime. This is no isolated case. Whites know this but some will make excuses on excuses for the Black, no matter how he acts anymore. That is, if it doesn't happen to him personally. And it does happens all the time. In any large metro area, just turn on the local news and you'll see stories about Black crime. Oh, they'll rarely mention the race, often times the only thing you have to go on is the name of the criminal. The news will gladly show the mug shot of whites --hell, they even look for white criminals such as pedophiles to splash on the screen, whenever possible. You see them more and more these days. But something like this is just too horrible for them to even mention because of what it really means.

And, what it means is that White people matter absolutely nothing to a many Blacks and, it now seems, to those in the media, even. An innocent child, like this one, subjected to such brutality, is nothing at all to any of them because she happened to be, simply, white. Folks, we're on our own, here.

Will it take something like this happening to you, or a friend or loved one, to finally make the inescapable conclusion that these Blacks are a violent and spoiled race that plagues this country? Think about your wife or child being at the mercy of such savages in your own home, in broad daylight. This is not always something that happens to someone else. The facts of the matter are that a small percentage of the country's population commits violent crime far in excess of what any other race does. They are more than willing to kill to appease their own short-term desires and have blatantly shown total hatred of whites, even after the 40 some years of hard efforts by the white to show them equality.

I don't know about you, but I'm absolutely, totally sick and tired of it, anymore.

Thread