Old October 3rd, 2007 #1
Jimmy Dean
Whole Hog Sausage

Default 5 year-old: Raped, Murdered, Decapitated

Groid Beast was Trusted Friend of Family

2 Years 9 Months Ago

Emily Rimel

December 7, 2004

The young Emily Rimel had spent most of the evening in the company of her mother, Jane Rimel, Jane's live-in boyfriend, Brent Copley and his visiting friend, 23-year-old Lindsey Bruce...

Around midnight, five-year-old Emily went to bed. At 8:00 the next morning, Copley awakened to find Emily and Lindsey gone. He tried to reach Lindsey by calling his cell phone, but got no answer. Copley told Jane about what was happening and she immediately made a 911 call to the local police...

An Amber Alert was issued and an extensive search was launched for the missing child...

Although polygraph tests were administered that Wednesday morning, to Brent and Jane, authorities did not reveal any results. However, Lindsey refused to submit to a polygraph test...

On Friday, December 17, Lindsey Bruce was arrested and arraigned on a warrant for one count of rape. "This young girl's DNA was, in fact, found on his genitalia," said assistant Franklin County prosecutor Greg Peterson...

"It's absolutely shocking," said Jane...

Full Story

Old October 4th, 2007 #2
Jimmy Dean
Whole Hog Sausage

Default Groid's Big Mouth Sucks Up Death Penalty

Brags in Prison of Rape-Murder-Decapitation of 5-Year-Old

Defense discounts child rapist?s credibility

Saturday, March 10, 2007

An inmate who served time with Lindsey Bruce became the first in a possible string of prisoners expected to say Bruce confessed to killing 5-year-old Emily Rimel more than two years ago...

"He said he raped her and he killed her. He said he cut her head off." The inmate said...

The inmate who testified is serving 20 years for his own conviction in the rape and kidnapping of a 3-year-old boy in another county...

"What about the child you raped?" Cooper (Bruce's lawyer) shot back. "Rapists and jailhouse rats are looked at kind of lowly in prison, aren?t they? "

Though authorities never determined how Emily died or whether she had been decapitated, only her skull was found when her remains were discovered 17 months after her disappearance on Dec. 7, 2004.

Bruce is serving 10 years for the kidnapping conviction, which occurred before Emily?s remains were found. He could face the death penalty if convicted of murdering her.

Lindsey Bruce

Full Story

Old October 4th, 2007 #3
Jimmy Dean
Whole Hog Sausage

Default Groid Beast convicted of killing little girl

Emily Rimel Would Have Been 8 Today

March 24, 2007

Lindsey Bruce likely will die, either in prison or strapped to a table, because ... 5-year-old Emily's DNA was found on his genitals .. and Emily's skull was found in the weeds 17 months later...

Prosecutors think that a drunken Bruce, who was visiting the girl's home, raped her, killed her to conceal the crime and then discarded her body in Big Walnut Creek.

Today would have been the girl's 8th birthday, and her mother, Jane Rimel, will again travel to the creek to lay memorial flowers. She has no gravesite to visit because the rest of her daughter's body was never found

A jury in an earlier trial discounted the DNA evidence and acquitted Bruce of rape but convicted him of kidnapping the Madison Township girl. He was serving a 10-year prison term.

This time, prosecutors used two DNA experts and argued that Bruce placed himself at the crime scene by bragging about it to fellow jail inmates. An inmate testified that Bruce had said he had cut off the girl's head.

Lindsey Bruce
Full Story

Old October 4th, 2007 #4
Jimmy Dean
Whole Hog Sausage

Default Groid Gets Mercy From Jury

Life in Prison for Killing 5-Year-Old Girl

April 6, 2007

Emily Rimel

At least one juror lied to the court when she said she was willing to impose the death penalty, a fellow juror said yesterday after Lindsey Bruce's life was spared.

And a second juror probably wouldn't have sentenced Bruce to death, because she said later that she's also against capital punishment. She said she believed Bruce killed 5-year-old Emily Rimel, but as an impulse...

A third juror said that only two jurors, both men, were in favor of the death penalty for Bruce...

A female juror said, 'If there's any hope we can rehabilitate him, I would like to see him get out in 25 years or so. '...

"I'm proud of what we did as a jury, and I think we made the only decision we could," a female juror said. "Lindsey Bruce had a crappy life and that poor little girl had a crappy life. The two met and a bad thing happened."

Judge Patrick E. Sheeran imposed the longest prison term he could. "You have committed an unspeakable act by purposefully murdering a 5-year-old," the judge said. "Yours was not only a wasted life, but a horrible, destructive one."

"This should send a message to the parole board that you should never be let out of prison," the judge said.

Full Story

Old October 4th, 2007 #5
SSteve
Banned

Any White person who can come to this site and see this while being an informer or government plant, is worthy of a torture/death that has not yet been invented.

"Elisha's good people"...Alex Linder

Old October 4th, 2007 #6
Live Free
Terry Phillips

[QUOTE=SSteve;633791]"Any White person who can come to this site and see this while being an informer or government plant, is worthy of a torture/death that has not yet been invented."

SSteve I'm afraid those White people you refer to are so lost in the zoglodyte forest that they would read this entire thread and only report to their masters the last part of your above sentence. The demise of their own people is what they strive for.

This nigger, Bruce, was good friends with the father of Emily. The nigger had been to the Rimel house any number of times. This shows, there are no good niggers. Just beneath the very thin veneer of what presents itself as a civilized man, lies the truth: a beast. The zoglodytes know this. Murders, such as what happened to Emily are the intended outcome of racial integration.

Old October 9th, 2007 #7
AngryWhiteGuy

Quote:
A female juror said, 'If there's any hope we can rehabilitate him, I would like to see him get out in 25 years or so. '...
Only in The Kwa, would a retarded Sally Soccer Mom say something so fucking ridiculous.

Old October 9th, 2007 #8
1st Edu

Thumbs down

And nothing will ever change for the good untill everyone.....EVERYONE, like this is clensed from our communities and nations. period.

Supid piece of shit! not even stupid! just plain fucking EVIL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryWhiteGuy View Post
Only in The Kwa, would a retarded Sally Soccer Mom say something so fucking ridiculous.

Old October 18th, 2007 #9
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
I would like to see him get out in 25 years or so
Jesus H Christ!! (I'm assuming this was a White juror)

Yeah, just as long as he doesn't go near your daughter, right you lousy piece of shit?!?

Sympathy for vile beasts who rape and decapitate little girls? MORBID. There is simply no other word to describe it.

Far too many of our people have become so insanely degenerate that they deserve nothing less than the death that awaits them and their offspring... either at the hands of non-White animals, or through mixing of the blood.

Maybe it's a blessing that we're likely to lose a good 2/3rds or more of them in the coming decades...

Trim the fat if you will...

Old October 18th, 2007 #10
Jimmy Dean
Whole Hog Sausage

Default Feel Good Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltSoldier88 View Post
Jesus H Christ!! (I'm assuming this was a White juror)

Yeah, just as long as he doesn't go near your daughter, right you lousy piece of shit?!?

Sympathy for vile beasts who rape and decapitate little girls? MORBID. There is simply no other word to describe it.

Far too many of our people have become so insanely degenerate that they deserve nothing less than the death that awaits them and their offspring... either at the hands of non-White animals, or through mixing of the blood.

Maybe it's a blessing that we're likely to lose a good 2/3rds or more of them in the coming decades...

Trim the fat if you will...
I just found this story. It's old news. But it just brightened my day so much. I wanted to share.

Lindsey Bruce Attacked in Prison

www.findmissingkids.com
findmissingkids.com Forum Index -> Emily Rimel
Fri Sep 22, 2006

Missing kidnap victim Emily Rimel

Reported by Penny Moore 10TV

Convicted child kidnapper Lindsey Bruce was attacked in prison Tuesday by another inmate trying to slit his throat.

The attacker used a disposable razor as a weapon. Inmates receive them to shave. But the razor had been taken apart and fashioned into a straight edge.

Bruce had been in the state prison system for exactly one week. At 8:00 Tuesday morning, he was in line for breakfast with 200 other inmates at the Correctional Reception Center at Orient when he was taken by surprise.

"Someone came up behind him, and they were able to cut him from his ear to somewhere under his neck," Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections spokesperson Andrea Dean told 10TV.

The wound was not deep and Bruce was treated at the prison.

Last month, Bruce was sentenced to 10 years for kidnapping five-year-old Emily Rimel. The Madison Township girl's body has never been found.

The detective who arrested Bruce wants him alive.

"I really believe he wanted to tell us where this little girl was," Det. Warren Tyler said. "The only thing I can hope is somewhere down the line, he's going to get a conscience again and he's going to want to make it right."

10TV asked why this high-profile prisoner was not kept away from the other inmates.

"One of the questions we ask them was 'do they want to be in protective custody.' Lindsey Bruce was asked that question. His response was 'no,'" Dean explained.

Attacks on offenders like Bruce behind bars are relatively rare. Jason Wagner was the exception. He kidnapped and raped a three year old and sealed her in his attic.

Within a year, Wagner was dead. He was strangled with a bed sheet by another inmate at Lucasville.

Lindsey Bruce is now in protective custody... away from other inmates whether he likes it or not.

The warden at Orient did take precautions with Bruce. Since inmates there watch Columbus television and figuring Bruce would be recognized, the warden put him in a single cell where he could sleep safely alone.

Authorities say there was no indication of trouble. Tuesday morning's attack came quickly with no warning.

Source

Poor Bruce. All alone. Nobody to talk to.

Old October 18th, 2007 #11
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

Gentlemen, read my signature. That is all I have to say or needs to be said.

Old October 19th, 2007 #12
birdman77
Banned

simple: this is a classic case of "single mom syndrome".
the fithy kikes gave the white man birth control and "no fault" divorce.
is it any surprize that some pervert comes along to molest some (feminised girl's) child.
this is what happens when women's rights trump children's rights!!!

Old October 19th, 2007 #13
Mark
Banned

Quote:

"I'm proud of what we did as a jury, and I think we made the only decision we could," a female juror said. "Lindsey Bruce had a crappy life and that poor little girl had a crappy life. The two met and a bad thing happened."
Comments like that suggest a serious lack of intellect and a faulty moral compass. Instead of having empathy for the victim, they have empathy for the perpetrator. He does not deserve any. He deserves to be killed. The fellow inmate that tried to kill him is more honorable than those female jurors.

Old November 5th, 2007 #14
Ironguard1940

Default Apparently some prisoners have more honor than jurors do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
The fellow inmate that tried to kill him is more honorable than those female jurors.
For whatever reason that inmate was trying to kill that worthless pedophile murdering scum, I applaud him for it. I hope it is not the last attempt on that nigger's life and I hope one of them is successful.

Old November 10th, 2007 #15
chad adam cheever

Talking perhaps we all do

I thank everyone who cares enough to look truthfully at the wickedness that confronts us and who at least speaks their mind. it gives a little bit of direction and hope to those who don't understand how their own guilt complex or ignorance complicates there minds when groids such as this one cleary know exactly what they are doing; and thank every one who had something positive to say about my attacking lindsey bruce in C.R.C..

I simply would like to say I did it because when I confronted Bruce he told me that " whatever I did, I did. You aint gonna do any thing about it. Fuck that little bitch".

That was coming in from chow the night before I cut him. The next day Iprayed made my weapon with what I had and got him. I was honest at the R.I.B. hearing was given 4 months solitary confinement and the parole board gave me 2 years.

I did what I did because I love the point of the 14 words. Me you and Our children. you can't just do this tell me about it and not be taken down.

Last edited by chad adam cheever; November 16th, 2007 at 11:49 AM. Reason: mispeled words

Old November 13th, 2007 #16
chad adam cheever

Cool Preperation

Beganing or is this the end
is this the first or last slip uppercut hook cross jab
I wanna know if you have ever seen it
community of violence in the name of preperation

What happened here today is a beautiful thing
yet violates administrative rules and institutional policy

Continued pattern of violence this we see
justifyable cause red let leak
now we leave you with what's best said
a demonstration of your own defense

Preperation is everything can't you hear the screaming
as the world closes in on your family soul
this thing I know unfolds behold
we've forgotten who we are so care what for
why stand battles feared and so not chose
white jealous rage the lonely road of preperation

It's a never ending battle a cardial steroid
to fight against the mix whatever clevers social virus
immunize yourselves boys and girls and educate your fists
community of violence in the name of preperation

What happened here today is a beautiful thing
I cut the black throat of a child rapist
tracheotomy oh my bloodshed fest

Continued pattern of violence this we see
justifiable cause red let leak
now we leave you with the consequence
the price of honor and the message sent

Preperation is everything can't you hear the screaming
as the world closes in on your family soul
this thing I know unfolds behold
we've forgotten who we are so care what for
why stand battles feared and so not chose
white jealous rage the lonely road to preperation

Old December 5th, 2007 #17
SJ Silverwood

Default appreciation

i am glad you were honest and stood up for what you did to someone who clearly deserved this and more. You are a very honorable. Stand up for the 14 words!

Old December 8th, 2007 #18
chad adam cheever

Smile re: to re:

Thank you baby that was sweet my Aryan Anglosaxon featherwood, I love you!

Old October 30th, 2014 #19
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Inmate who escaped with T.J. Lane convicted of killing 5-year-old girl

Why is this nigger still alive?

Why are Whites being forced to pay to keep this nigger caged?

Old October 30th, 2014 #20
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

http://www.fmkusa.com/SpotlightChild...lightEmily.htm

Tags
nigger child killer, nigger child rape, nigger on white, nigger pedophile, nigger savagery

Thread