Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Political Thought > White Nationalism
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 7th, 2014 #21
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Treat Taylor with the same disdain he would treat you , Hadding. Just wait til Jared hears what you have to say about those intelligent, compassionate, American-as-apple-pie "European" Jews. Taylor accepts homosexuals in his group, which may be another reason why Greg Johnson wants in.
I've had exchanges with Taylor. He's never been rude to me. He was a guest on American Dissident Voices at least once back in the 90s. What makes you think that he would be rude to me? There are just certain things that he doesn't want to discuss in public, and he won't unless somebody puts him on the spot. By limiting his focus to Black and Brown he is able to reach a broader audience than if he included the Jewish factor. He gets invited to be on shows like Hannity to talk about Black and Brown, where he would never be invited if he were also known for criticizing Jews. I personally have known conservatives, three of them, that were enthusiastic about Taylor's presentations on race, but these same people would drop him instantly if he talked about Jews as part of the problem. I think that Taylor's calculation that he can reach more people with the facts about Black and Brown if he doesn't also talk about Jews is reasonable and realistic. Obviously somebody has to talk about the Jewish problem, but I don't see that it has to be Jared Taylor when he can perform better in his niche without that. If you want the people at his AmRen conferences to learn about Jews, then go there and hobnob with the audience and tell them yourself.

Greg Johnson on the other hand has been extremely rude to me.

Old October 10th, 2014 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Evidence?
That every single one of his defenders promote these lines, and I'm sure he does too, though I'm not going to dig it up. He is an out-and-out liar on the matter of jews. He says Sweden did it to itself, that there are no jews in Sweden, while ignoring that the main private media there are owned by the jew Bonnier family. He is a deliberate liar on jews and everything related to them. He is jewishly brazen in his ludicrous claim that he takes no position on jews and actually avoids the subject.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 10th, 2014 at 01:41 PM.

Old October 10th, 2014 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The worst thing I've read about this topic is from the Jew backers and financiers of the NPI and American Renaissance crowd. One of them actually stated that the reason Jews launched a revolution against Western civilization in the 1960's...is because White Nationalists don't let Jews in. That's right. Even when Jews destroy the white race, David Duke is to blame.

The best part: the Southern Poverty Law Center even is baffled by Taylor's position. They agree that something like 75% of Taylor's AmRen audience is critical of Jews, and that the ones who aren't are bloated, lethargic, status-obsessed college professors. Big Heidi also observed that the most energetic people that work with AmRen and keep that train choo-chooing are all anti-semites.

So yes, attack Taylor and present a replacement. Let him surround himself with impotents. Best of all, stop making conservativism profitable. A lot of WN in America buy Buchanan and Sam Francis books...why? A lot of "anti-semites" I know pay big money to go to AmRen and NPI conferences...why? They don't like you. Throwing money at Paleo-Cons who pretend to advocate for whites is as pathetic as a guy who brings flowers and jewelry to a Stripper.

Treat Taylor with the same disdain he would treat you , Hadding. Just wait til Jared hears what you have to say about those intelligent, compassionate, American-as-apple-pie "European" Jews. Taylor accepts homosexuals in his group, which may be another reason why Greg Johnson wants in.
Great post, but too sophisticated for WN. The common whites of the midwest and South already know race and jews, they're just waiting for Pat Buchanan to wise up. A guy who is 10x smarter and 100,000x richer than any average 100 of them put together.

It is to laugh. Well, no. It is to cry.

Old October 10th, 2014 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I've had exchanges with Taylor. He's never been rude to me. He was a guest on American Dissident Voices at least once back in the 90s. What makes you think that he would be rude to me? There are just certain things that he doesn't want to discuss in public, and he won't unless somebody puts him on the spot. By limiting his focus to Black and Brown he is able to reach a broader audience than if he included the Jewish factor. He gets invited to be on shows like Hannity to talk about Black and Brown, where he would never be invited if he were also known for criticizing Jews. I personally have known conservatives, three of them, that were enthusiastic about Taylor's presentations on race, but these same people would drop him instantly if he talked about Jews as part of the problem. I think that Taylor's calculation that he can reach more people with the facts about Black and Brown if he doesn't also talk about Jews is reasonable and realistic. Obviously somebody has to talk about the Jewish problem, but I don't see that it has to be Jared Taylor when he can perform better in his niche without that. If you want the people at his AmRen conferences to learn about Jews, then go there and hobnob with the audience and tell them yourself.

It's not about you and how you feel, it's about the objective matter of which are the right political principles.

You don't address actual arguments.

What is it White Americans need to be taught about race?

Nothing.

They already know what they need. Eighty percent move to whiter areas, and higher than that marry whites.

They need LEADERSHIP on race. Not education. Just look at the comments on an article about hush crime in, to take random example, Louisville. They all KNOW who's the problem. But they dont have ANYONE to follow to do something about it. Of course they could on their own, but they'll be chopped down by the press and feds. That's the basic political problem we have today. Why in the world would any serious man pretend education on niggers is necessary? He wouldn't.

The only education that is needed is on the jew question because they arent visible and obvious in their crimes like rioting niggers in Ferguson. Taylor has been around for decades and accomplished nothing. Meanwhile, the jew-critics have gotten that knowledge spread high and low. Just sitting there waiting to be used by someone (like Golden Dawn, for one) who can turn it into real politics.

You're not nearly realistic enough about Taylor's motives. Figure it out. Jews didn't found the NAACP. They came in shortly after and supplied leadership and money. That's what's going on with AmRen and Taylor.

You also ignore the plangent fact that Taylor doesn't avoid talkign about jews, he goes out of his way to obscure and HIDE their involvement in...the very things he complains about - immigration for example. KM told me personally he couldn't understand why Taylor hid the jewish connection in his article blaming Ted Kennedy for the 1965 act. What explanation can there be for this other than Taylor's main concern is to supply jews with a safe political vehicle should the nation they've created fall apart.

Taylor's decisions and words make no sense from a white perspective but they make perfect sense if his mission to offer cover, protection and sanctuary for jews. I mean, christ, the guy sides with some kike prof over David Fucking Duke, and ol' Hadding sittin' their scratching his fuzz with consterfusion over what b goin' on here.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 10th, 2014 at 02:08 PM.

Old October 10th, 2014 #25
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
That every single one of his defenders promote these lines, and I'm sure he does too, though I'm not going to dig it up. He is an out-and-out liar on the matter of jews. He says Sweden did it to itself, that there are no jews in Sweden, while ignoring that the main private media there are owned by the jew Bonnier family. He is a deliberate liar on jews and everything related to them. He is jewishly brazen in his ludicrous claim that he takes no position on jews and actually avoids the subject.
Not to be obnoxius, but is there a link to that? It'd be interesting to read.

Swedish media is more or less 100% jew-controlled. If it isn't Bonniers, then it is Stampen which is owned by jew Peter Hjörne, and if it isn't that, then it is Schibsted of which Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan happens to own stocks of.

http://radioislam.org/islam/english/...nce_sweden.htm

Old October 10th, 2014 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

Whites don't need knowledge about blacks they need leadership against blacks. What prevents that leadership from forming? Enemy activity led and directed by jews. There is no intellectually tenable way to say you're helping or educating or defending or advocating for white folks without mentioning jews, the very reason they need defense and education in the first place.

Old October 10th, 2014 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Not to be obnoxius, but is there a link to that? It'd be interesting to read.

Swedish media is more or less 100% jew-controlled. If it isn't Bonniers, then it is Stampen which is owned by jew Peter Hjörne, and if it isn't that, then it is Schibsted of which Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan happens to own stocks of.

http://radioislam.org/islam/english/...nce_sweden.htm
I don't have it off hand. He has in the past repeatedly used Sweden/Scandinavia and their wacky leftism as proof that whites aren't being murdered, they're suicidal, aka the "we're doing it to ourselves" slash "blame your own ancestors." But upon inspection, you find that there are plenty of jews dominating the state and media in Scandinavia, just as in the rest of the west, even if their percentages are smaller than in the Anglosphere. He's simply lying. To protect jews. What other reason could there be? He's a very smart man. He knows how to reason and how to write - even how to write with style. He is deliberately lying, and there is a reason for that. It's pretty obvious what it is. Even a Catholic non-racist like E. Michael Jones can see it - Taylor is running a white NAACP. That is, a group overtly representing whites, but actually serving as a cover for jewish interests. I don't even call it a conspiracy or a front because it isn't - he's open about it. He knows WN are so pathetic/desperate they'll accept anything if it's shiny on the outside. That's why I named him The Polished Turd. That fits him and what he's doing exactly.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 10th, 2014 at 02:11 PM.

Old October 10th, 2014 #28
Joe_Smith

Quote:

Are you kidding me Hadding?

Anyone with a sense of sight, smell, and hearing knows blacks are dangerous animals and Mexicans are termites. Even with white people now being a slight plurality in the United States, people are constantly looking for ways to fight back against integrationism, immigration, and non-whites in general, only to find nobody to lead them.

The American people don't need any more information about blacks and browns. What they need is someone to lead them against JEWS. Jews and big business are the sole forces behind open borders, feminism, the queer agenda, and other things that piss white people off. Whites know whose causing the commotion, what they're confused about is whose organizing it.

Going to a no-name university and reading black crime statistics for the 1,000th time doesn't get you a wider audience. Nor does it teach Joe Sixpack anything new.

Old October 10th, 2014 #29
Robbie Key

Quote:
I don't have it off hand. He has in the past repeatedly used Sweden/Scandinavia and their wacky leftism as proof that whites aren't being murdered, they're suicidal, aka the "we're doing it to ourselves" slash "blame your own ancestors." But upon inspection, you find that there are plenty of jews dominating the state and media in Scandinavia, just as in the rest of the west, even if their percentages are smaller than in the Anglosphere. He's simply lying. To protect jews. What other reason could there be? He's a very smart man. He knows how to reason and how to write - even how to write with style. He is deliberately lying, and there is a reason for that. It's pretty obvious what it is. Even a Catholic non-racist like E. Michael Jones can see it - Taylor is running a white NAACP. That is, a group overtly representing whites, but actually serving as a cover for jewish interests.
Okay, I'll take your word for it. As I live in Sweden it's clear to me that Jar-Jar Taylor is a lying shitbag, because it is not even close to true.

http://www.destroyzionism.com/2013/0...multicultural/

Incidentally, Jar-Jar Taylor's pal MacDonald has covered the topic of Sweden becoming multicultural:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...ism-in-sweden/

So, MacDonald is associating with a scumbag who is lying about the very same topic MacDonald has invested years of time into? The fuck, man.

Old October 10th, 2014 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

Sweden is jared's go-to whenever the issue of jews is broached. He will go out of his way to dig up strange exotic tiny distant-historical examples of whites being bad to neutralize charges about what big today here now vile ass on our face jews are doing TODAY. What is the simplest explanation of jared's behavior? That he's wrong? He's not wrong about much. He's a pretty sharp guy. Smarter than damn near any other WN. No one disagrees there. So if it's not that he's wrong by mistake, it's that he's quite purposively defending jews by obscuring their connection to our racial woes and eventual intentional genocidal decline.

Whites are fooled by appearances. Taylor is best of all worlds, for WN: Southern AND intellectual (with rich nougaty NE'ern Ivy provenance), skooled in diplomacy and tact and all the other gorgeous bourgeois refinements.

Dr Seuss said it best: "...And his fib fooled the child."

Whites can easily see the jew behind NAACP, but not the jew behind AmRen.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 10th, 2014 at 02:18 PM.

Old October 10th, 2014 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Okay, I'll take your word for it. As I live in Sweden it's clear to me that Jar-Jar Taylor is a lying shitbag, because it is not even close to true.
he uses that example repeatedly in past years, when i've listened to him. it sounds good...until you investigate, and find the stuff you mention at your linnks. now, taylor is a researcher, and he goddam well knows these facts. he is DELIBERATELY LYING. but WN go goo-goo over him because he's so what the british call clubbable. Not baby sealy, but refined and dignified.

Old October 10th, 2014 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...ism-in-sweden/

So, MacDonald is associating with a scumbag who is lying about the very same topic MacDonald has invested years of time into? The fuck, man.
They are friends. Yes.

This is the Anglo disease - their politics follow their friendships and feelings, leaving no room for principles, which course is derided as puritanism. This results in WN not even defining who we are or even feeling a need to. Some like Taylor say WN includes jews. Others like me say it excludes them. It's crazy. This confusion and this preference for personalities over principles is one reason WN has never taken off. It's less important a reason than external jew-enemy activity, but it's, after all, related to that, and it's also something 100% in our control. No serious movement would have anything to do with jared taylor because of his anti-white position on jews. But we are not a serious movement, yet, so he is tolerated, even applauded. And since he welcomes jews, he has the money to fly about the world pretending to hold white conferences, and being seen as some kind of face of the racial struggle. This is par for the jew course - bet on all horses, always have multiple bolt-holes should it all turn to shit, as America rapidly is.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 10th, 2014 at 02:20 PM.

Old October 10th, 2014 #33
Joe_Smith

Quote:
I don't have it off hand. He has in the past repeatedly used Sweden/Scandinavia and their wacky leftism as proof that whites aren't being murdered, they're suicidal, aka the "we're doing it to ourselves" slash "blame your own ancestors." But upon inspection, you find that there are plenty of jews dominating the state and media in Scandinavia, just as in the rest of the west, even if their percentages are smaller than in the Anglosphere. He's simply lying. To protect jews. What other reason could there be? He's a very smart man. He knows how to reason and how to write - even how to write with style. He is deliberately lying, and there is a reason for that. It's pretty obvious what it is. Even a Catholic non-racist like E. Michael Jones can see it - Taylor is running a white NAACP. That is, a group overtly representing whites, but actually serving as a cover for jewish interests. I don't even call it a conspiracy or a front because it isn't - he's open about it. He knows WN are so pathetic/desperate they'll accept anything if it's shiny on the outside. That's why I named him The Polished Turd. That fits him and what he's doing exactly.

But isn't that what so many white conservatives want, a white NAACP?

I think the root of the problem is America's tradition of racial organizing. People like George Lincoln Rockwell for example, tried to take advantage of the chaos of the Civil Rights revolution as a bulwark of white defense. What the ANP did was mirror black organizers, slogans, tactics, etc thinking that this was the key to victory because it was working for niggers, after all.

Wrong. Mirroring black civil rights groups is not what whites need to do, it's Jews that we have to aim for. Why? Because Jews have the real power, NAACP and La Raza are just their protectorates. If you want to be the white NAACP, like Jared Taylor, you have to suck up to Jews, because he knows they're the ones he's got to consult with if his group wants to exist. The catch 22 is that if Jews approve of your white organizing, that is because it is completely harmless, or worse, very useful to them (think Geert Wilders and his disgusting Zionist group in a place where most whites are leftists but at least anti-zionist).

Taylor's explanation for his willful covering up of what Jews are doing is pretty pathetic. What he says is that there are "some Jews" who "support Western civilization". There are also probably even more blacks and Mexicans that feel the same way, why not allow them into your group? The average black and Mexican is politically to the right of most whites on social and even racial issues (blacks are anti-immigration, Mexicans are openly anti-black, etc).

In fact, I would propose that the polar opposite approach would yield better results. A multi-racial populist movement that only talks about Jews and nothing else would go farther in advancing white interests than Taylor talking about how much he likes to look at his white grandchildren and how blacks are more violent than whites (duh). If such a movement ever took off, everything else would fall into place when the victory was complete, as Jews are the force of multi-culturalism and globalism.

Old October 10th, 2014 #34
Hadding

Quote:
You also ignore the plangent fact that Taylor doesn't avoid talkign about jews, he goes out of his way to obscure and HIDE their involvement in...the very things he complains about - immigration for example. KM told me personally he couldn't understand why Taylor hid the jewish connection in his article blaming Ted Kennedy for the 1965 act.
I already explained it. Taylor wants to avoid the Jewish problem because many of his conservative supporters will freak out if he makes very much of it. I know this firsthand. It isn't just the Jews that constrain what he says; it's the White conservative Israel-loving Republican-types, who are probably the overwhelming majority of his support.

You claim that he doesn't avoid talking about Jews, but it has always been clear to me that he does.

Your claim that Jared Taylor is responsible for Greggy's extraordinary Jew-defending utterances is really over the top. There is zero evidence for that. Taylor has never said anything that I could find like what Greggy says in the quotes that appear in the first post of this thread. Taylor has never said that others should not question the Holohoax, so far as I know. And I am sure that Jared Taylor doesn't promote Tubby Tubbington as Greggy does. If you want to identify a focus of evil, I think Greggy is a way better candidate than Taylor.

I did not like Taylor's answer when Donahue, the first one, put the question to him about Jews over a decade ago, but that's a blemish on what is otherwise a lot of good work on racial problems. I just listened to several videos featuring Taylor and in not one did he go out of his way to make an exculpatory statement about Jews.

I can see why Taylor would seem like a net negative to you, since you can't see how his presentations on non-White crime and non-White immigration would be helpful to any White people. It's helpful because the fact that they don't like what's happening doesn't mean that they have the facts and arguments to discuss it persuasively, which Taylor does for them. Most likely what this lack of appreciation shows is that Alex Linder spends too much time talking to yes-men and probably not enough time interacting with the uninitiated.

Somebody that attacks the Jews' propaganda and its effects without mentioning the Jews is not doing everything that needs to be done, but he is doing some good.

Last edited by Hadding; October 10th, 2014 at 10:41 PM.

Old October 10th, 2014 #35
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Is it just me, or has The Daily Stormer taken every strategic assertion put out by "the New Right" in the last decade and thrown it into six million death-ovens?
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old October 10th, 2014 #36
Joe_Smith

A friend I've had since I was 12 years old whose also a racial nationalist used to agree with the Jared Taylor approach. That is, until he saw Golden Dawn, and figured out that you can be serious, politically incorrect, name the Jew, and be full of confidence in victory...without being an NSM character. Vance Stubbs above also makes a great point about the Daily Stormer, which is by far the most popular news site from a nationalist perspective (it passed American Renaissance in daily traffic a long time ago) .

Andrew Anglin's project has done more for the cause and brought more people to the cause than a million AmRen and NPI circle jerks ever will. The Voice Of Reason and other "New Right" projects, with all their advantages, haven't even come close to the Daily Stormer phenomenon.

Thread