VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2018 #41
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
But if I was a sort of Putin's oligarch who robbed Russia - wouldn't you name me a patriot?
Patriots do not rob their country.

Quote:
Well, maybe I'm curious what is the final goal of such a loser from Olgino, who posts Kremlin and communist propaganda in a Nazi site all day all night.
The purpose of my theme Photos of Moscow and Zelenograd is the spread of malicious Putin propaganda.

Quote:
However they can open and read RT, Kremlin.ru or another trashcan by themselves, but you're reposting that nonsense manually.
I did not see that they referred to the materials of the presidential website and the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia and therefore I decided to acquaint them with these important sources of information.

Quote:
Try to invite them more to Russia
I also believe that if they are interested, then they could come to Russia.

Old March 21st, 2018 #42
Ru88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Then Kadyrov isn't robing the country

Quote:
The purpose of my theme Photos of Moscow and Zelenograd is the spread of malicious Putin propaganda.
I don't have an idea, maybe you were just increasing post counter by leaving lots of meaningless posts.

Quote:
No, you don't get me, I give you a good idea. Start the trashy thread in this forum how nationalist life in Russia is so cool, as well as the racial, antisemitic ideas are being promoted Or maybe you just don't want Nazis to come to Russia?

Last edited by Ru88; March 21st, 2018 at 07:10 AM.

Old March 21st, 2018 #43
White_Jihad

Quote:
Yet the Kremlin kleptomaniac government does giving money straight from Russian pocket to other states , e.g Chechnya.

Quote:
I do not see anything wrong in pointing out of his actions , cities are nice though.

Quote:
I believe that most Western members of this forum despite praising the greatest leader on Earth who checkmates the NWO will keep on jerking off from the internet while not even bothering thinking of coming in such state that has pro-multiculturalist and corrupt government. It is simple logic of IQ80 that if A is bad that B is good.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #44
Alex Him

Quote:
I have no information about this.

Quote:
I don't have an idea, maybe you were just increasing post counter by leaving lots of meaningless posts.
I'm glad that you finally understood everything correctly.
I just increasing post counter by leaving lots of meaningless posts.

Quote:
No, you don't get me, I give you a good idea. Start the trashy thread in this forum how nationalist life in Russia is so cool, as well as the racial, antisemitic ideas are being promoted
I will open this topic when I run out of my good ideas.

Quote:
Or maybe you just don't want Nazis to come to Russia?
They already came to Russia in 1941.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #45
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Jihad View Post
Yet the Kremlin kleptomaniac government does giving money straight from Russian pocket to other states , e.g Chechnya.
Chechnya is part of Russia.

Quote:
I do not see anything wrong in pointing out of his actions , cities are nice though.
I do not understand who you are talking about "his".

Quote:
I believe that most Western members of this forum despite praising the greatest leader on Earth who checkmates the NWO will keep on jerking off from the internet while not even bothering thinking of coming in such state that has pro-multiculturalist and corrupt government. It is simple logic of IQ80 that if A is bad that B is good.
Let "Western members" answer it.

Old March 28th, 2018 #46
Alex Him

Smile

Winter trekking in the vicinity of Elbrus - part 1. Ascent to the mountain Cheget.

0:24 - It's about 8 o'clock in the morning. We are on the Azau glade.

0:52 - We parked in this parking lot. The temperature at night was -10 degrees Celsius, and now it's -5 degrees Celsius.

2:34 - We came to the Garabashi River.

3:17 - The time is 9 hours 17 minutes. We have breakfast near the Garabashi River.

4:05 - Today is the 3rd of January. Now we will go to the Cheget glade, and after that we will climb the mountain Cheget. We will wearing crampons. By the way yesterday we went to the office of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defence, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters. They told us that in the next two days the temperature at the top (Cheget?) will be -52 degrees Celsius.

6:16 - "The village of Terskol (Kabardino-Balkaria Republic)."

6:18 - On the right is the building of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defence, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters. Here we will register.

7:16 - At 10.45 we turn to the Cheget glade.

7:38 - "The Cheget glade."

7:40 - In this glade there is a traditional market where you can buy souvenirs and food products.

8:07 - We begin our ascent. This is the Cheget glade. It is at an altitude of 2,070 meters. The time is approximately 11 pm.

8:46 - We decided to go near the ski-run.

9:17 - We make sure that any skier does not bump into us.

10:00 - Now we can see Mount Elbrus on the right.

10:24 - We climbed about 200 meters. Here is the mountain Donguzorun. We walked about 900 meters.

11:04 - Here is the valley from here we arrived yesterday.

11:41 - The sun disappeared behind the mountain Donguzorun and became somewhat cooler.

12:10 - We climbed about 300 meters. Height is about 2,470 meters. Here blows an unpleasant wind.

12:41 - Height of 2,500 meters and we continue our climb.

14:45 - Height of 2,600 meters. This is not bad if you consider that in some places there is deep snow.

15:47 - We practically came to the cable car. And this is Mount Elbrus in all of its beauty.

17:09 - Here we rest a bit and buy water in a cafe.

17:22 - Height is about 2,740 meters. Over the mountains began to appear clouds.

18:27 - Height of 2,800 meters. Mount Elbrus is completely covered by clouds.

19:53 - Height of 2,830 meters.

21:15 - Height of 2,840 meters. We most likely will not see today Mount Elbrus without clouds.

21:59 - Height of 2,870 meters.

22:34 - Height of 2,915 meters.

23:10 - Height of 2,960 meters.

23:50 - The time is 16 hours 35 minutes. We climbed to a height of 3,001 meters. We walked about 4 kilometers. All around in the clouds. The cable car is already off. Now we will start to go down.

24:55 - Of course it's easier to go downhill than to climb, but we still should not hurry.

26:45 - These are the remains of the old cable car. The weather has completely changed. Tomorrow probably will snow.

27:54 - It already beginning to darken. We must hurry.

28:10 - We can see the rocks. It's a pretty dangerous place. The mountain Cheget is not for all snowboarders and not for all skiers

29:16 - Height is about 2,650 meters.

30:05 - Height of 2,570 meters.

30:30 - Here below we see the village of Terskol.

30:45 - Height of 2,440 meters.

32:08 - View of the Cheget glade from a height of about 2,200 meters.

32:50 - We returned to the Cheget glade. Here we descended at 6 pm, that is, our descent took an hour and a half. Before we started climbing the mountain, we had already passed 5 kilometers. And by now we have passed 11.6 kilometers, that is, on the mountain we walked 6.6 kilometers. So it remains for us to go 5 kilometers to our car.

Old March 29th, 2018 #47
Alex Him

Smile

Winter trekking in the vicinity of Elbrus - part 2. To the waterfall "Girl's braids" and to the observatory.

0:24 - Today is the 4th of January. The time is twenty to ten am. Now we are near the Garabashi River.

1:09 - "The village of Terskol (Kabardino-Balkaria Republic)."

1:10 - Here we can see the building of the ministry and 100 meters away begins a trail to the waterfall and the observatory.

2:00 - At the very beginning of our route there are unforeseen obstacles. These are cows and bulls. The first obstacle we have already passed. A young bull ran to us.

2:25 - We walk along a well trodden trail. Temperature is about -5 degrees Celsius.

3:36 - It's a meandering trail. It turns from one side to the other side.

4:25 - We can see Cheget mountain.

4:55 - We climbed to a height of 2,400 meters.

5:40 - Time 12 o'clock in the afternoon. Height of 2,460 meters. We decided to rest a little here.

9:20 - The higher we rise, the more likely that we will be in the clouds.

9:45 - Height is about 2,630 meters. There are an unpleasant wind.

10:35 - Below we can see the Azau glade. There is a traffic jam from cars. It was like this since the morning. Although the time is half past one pm.

10:53 - Height of 2,690 meters.

11:33 - On the left we can see a very beautiful precipice.

12:10 - Now we can see the waterfall.

12:19 - The time is twenty to two pm. We almost came to the waterfall.

17:38 - Here is the view from the close distance of the waterfall "Girl's braids". Height of 2,850 meters.

19:12 - The time is half past two pm. We begin the descent. The way down will be more simple. But we will not hurry up because there are many slippery areas on the way here.

20:40 - We moved away from the waterfall by 100-150 meters. And now we will go to the left to the observatory. The distance to it is about 3 kilometers. And at the same time we must rise to a height of about 300 meters.

21:28 - Height of 2,820 meters.

21:45 - Height of 2,900 meters. And now we can see the observatory. We met a girl. She did not reach the observatory. She told us that the snow is very deep. So we decided to go straight up.

23:42 - In the beginning there is deep snow and then where the stones are visible there is no snow there anymore.

24:54 - The snow is very deep and therefore it is very difficult for us to walk.

25:24 - Height of 2,990 meters.

26:50 - Height of 2,036 meters. [Of course this is an error - The height should be 3,036 meters - Alex Him] We are already walking along the rocks. Therefore, our path has become a bit easier.

28:50 - We reached the observatory. Height of 3,095 meters. It's cold and there's a strong wind. Now we immediately begin the descent. The stones on the way were very unreliable.

29:33 - This is the observatory and its environs. It's five o'clock pm.

30:10 - The wind intensifies. We try to avoid stones because of their unreliability.

30:35 - On the right we can see Mount Elbrus covered with clouds.

31:07 - We did not eat today, but we decided not to cook food. We decided to go to a cafe.

32:17 - We went out to the trail. The difference in altitude between the trail and the observatory is 130 meters. We went down here in about 13 minutes.

33:26 - We went down to the crossroads to the observatory and to the waterfall. Next we will go with the lanterns.

33:56 - The moon has appeared.

34:12 - It's seven o'clock pm. We descended in 2 hours. In total, we passed today 16,830 meters. Now we will go to a cafe.

Old April 1st, 2018 #48
Ru88

Quote:
Quote:
I have no information about this.
Of course, you don't. Kadyrov said Allah gives him money, seems you agree with this point of view.

Quote:
They already came to Russia in 1941.
Is that why you're posting on this pro-Nazi site?

Old April 2nd, 2018 #49
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Of course, you don't. Kadyrov said Allah gives him money, seems you agree with this point of view.
In any case, he knows better who gives him money than I do

Quote:
Is that why you're posting on this pro-Nazi site?
You yourself exactly determined that I am Kremlebot - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=434
Therefore everything that I do here it's my work

Old April 2nd, 2018 #50
Ru88

Quote:
In any case, he knows better who gives him money than I do
So you don't mind his luxury life on Russian bones.

Quote:
You yourself exactly determined that I am Kremlebot - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=434
Therefore everything that I do here it's my work
Then I exactly identified you're a loser

Сonfession of a troll: kremlebots are losers in reality

Old April 5th, 2018 #51
Alex Him

Quote:
So you don't mind his luxury life on Russian bones.
I do not understand, who you compare it with?
I consider him more suitable leader of Chechnya than Dzhokhar Dudayev and Aslan Maskhadov.

Quote:
Then I exactly identified you're a loser
Ok.

Old April 5th, 2018 #52
Alex Him

Smile

Winter climbing Mount Elbrus - part 1. From the Azau Glade to the Station "Mir".

0:22 - Today is the 5th of January. It's 11 o'clock in the morning.

1:02 - "The Azau Glade."

1:20 - Height of 2,370 meters. We start to climb.

1:36 - Height of 2,490 meters. We can see below the Azau Glade.

2:52 - Height of 2,565 meters.

3:17 - Height of 2,600 meters. We are walking along the edge of the ski track, so that there is no collision with skiers and snowboarders.

4:16 - Height of 2,640 meters.

4:54 - Height of 2,676 meters.

6:16 - Height of 2,740 meters.

6:56 - Height of 2,777 meters.

7:08 - We can see the station "Staryi krugozor".

7:54 - It's ten past one pm. We started to climb about twenty to twelve am.

8:03 - Height of 2,860 meters.

8:30 - Height of 2,920 meters. We are at the station "Staryi krugozor".

9:48 - It's about two o'clock pm.

10:14 - Height of 3,030 meters.

10:43 - Height of 3,083 meters. The wind here is getting stronger.

11:36 - Height of 3,183 meters.

12:04 - Height is about 3,200 meters.

12:17 - We see that recently there was a rockfall.

12:46 - Height of 3,266 meters.

14:45 - Height of 3,290 meters.

15:52 - Height of 3,400 meters.

16:22 - We almost reach the Station "Mir".

18:00 - Height of 3,450 meters. We are at the station "Mir".

18:40 - "The station Mir."

19:20 - Height of 3,457 meters. It's a very beautiful view from here.

20:42 - We came here at five past four pm.

21:10 - We begin the descent downwards. We were told that the ski slope was closing so we had to hurry.

21:36 - Descent is 5 times faster than climbing.

23:35 - We can see the station "Staryi krugozor".

24:00 - We are at the station "Staryi krugozor" again.

25:10 - We descended to the Azau Glade.

25:50 - In total, we passed today 9,720 meters.

Old April 5th, 2018 #53
Alex Him

Smile

Winter climbing Mount Elbrus - part 2. From the Station "Mir" to the Shelter of Eleven.

0:22 - Today is the 6th of January. We arrived by cable car to the station "Mir". Now we will go to the Bochki / Barrels. If we can then we go to Priut 11 / the Shelter of Eleven. The weather is bad now. Snowing.

0:44 - "The station Mir."

1:04 - Height of 3,520 meters.

1:25 - We can see below the station "Mir" / peace & world (2 significances).

2:18 - Height of 3,585 meters.

2:46 - Height of 3,615 meters.

3:09 - Height of 3,720 meters. We reached the "Barrels". All the barrels are covered with snow. They do not work.

[ The shelter "Barrels" is located just above the station "Garabashi" of the cable car.

The shelter is at an altitude of 3,750 meters above sea level. Each barrel is designed to accommodate 6 people. They appeared here in the 1980s. ]

3:52 - Height is about 3,700 meters. In this cafe there is a hotel.

4:23 - Height of 3,730 meters. We can see the shelter "Barrels".

5:30 - Height of 3,870 meters. We are in the vicinity of the last cable car station.

6:36 - Height of 3,915 meters. Below we can see the cable car station.

7:50 - A cross-country vehicle drove past us.

8:02 - Height of 3,960 meters.

9:38 - Height of 4,000 meters.

10:00 - Below us is a vast plateau.

10:20 - Height of 4,030 meters.

10:56 - We can see the two peaks of Mount Elbrus. On the left is the Western peak, and on the right is the Eastern peak. We plan to ascend to the Western peak. This is the highest point in Europe.

11:36 - "The Shelter of Eleven. The Shelter Maria"

[ The height was called “The Shelter of Eleven” in 1909 when the expedition of the Chairman of the Caucasus Mountain Society Rudolf Leitsinger stopped here for a night — there were eleven of them. This group had a paint in order to make a memorable inscription on the stones on the top of Elbrus. And with this paint where their camp was, the inscription "The Shelter of Eleven" was made.

In the summer of 1929, a famous Soviet climber Rakovsky built on these rocks a wooden, iron-clad hut, and transferred to it the inscription - "The Shelter of Eleven". It was a fairly spacious building, capable of accommodating 40 people.

The author of the project and the head of the construction of a high-altitude three-story hotel, capable of accepting more than 100 people at a time, was the engineer, the builder of the first domestic airships, the architect and climber Nikolai Popovich. The location for the construction of the new building was chosen slightly higher than the hut that existed at the time. Construction of the hotel began in the early spring of 1938.

August 16, 1998 "The Shelter of Eleven" burned down. ]

12:12 - Here there is no one but us. But we have phone numbers.

12:30 - Height of 4,070 meters.

13:22 - As I understand it here, people were going to build a new "The Shelter of Eleven" - Alex Him

13:50 - We start to go down.

14:26 - We continue to descend. The main thing is that we saw the shelter.

14:50 - We went down to the station "Garabashi".

16:40 - We are in the vicinity of the Station "Mir".

17:00 - We are at the Station "Mir". Today we passed 7,350 meters. Now we will use the cable car and go down.

Old April 6th, 2018 #54
Ray Allan

Too bad they couldn't save this station "Mir" for tourism.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 6th, 2018 #55
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Too bad they couldn't save this station "Mir" for tourism.
Millions of tourists would not flew to the station "Mir".

Old April 6th, 2018 #56
Alex Him

Smile

Winter climbing Mount Elbrus - part 3. From the Shelter of Eleven to the Pastukhov Rocks.

Excuse me. Many words of travelers I could not hear - Alex Him

0:41 - Today is January 7, 2017.

0:46 - "The Shelter of Eleven. The Shelter Maria"

0:55 - We settled in the first house of the shelter Maria.

1:00 - We got here today by means of a cable car (from station "Azau" to station "Garabashi"). Then we were transported to here by a cross-country vehicle.

2:00 - The weather today is very good. There are no clouds at all. The tops of Mount Elbrus are fully open.

3:26 - A green house is a kitchen.

3:55 - A small excursion inside our house.

4:34 - It's about 12 o'clock in the morning. We took ice-axes with us. The height of the shelter is 4,080 meters.

5:16 - Height of 4,130 meters.

5:33 - Height of 4,200 meters. The wind intensifies.

6:28 - Here began the ice.

7:33 - Height of 4,300 meters.

10:44 - The wind is very powerful. My hands freeze when I hold an ice ax.

12:40 - "The Pastukhov Rocks (Height of 4,550 meters)"

16:00 - It's twenty past two pm. We are on the lower border of the Pastukhov Rocks. Height of 4,550 meters. Here the strong wind and ice around us. The climb took two hours and twenty minutes.

16:45 - Now we will start to go down. Descent will be very slow due to ice. Around us are very beautiful views.

19:10 - We went through the ice and now we go down the snow.

20:50 - We have almost descended to our house.

21:28 - Now I'm in the kitchen. Now we will cook buckwheat porridge and tea here. A very strong wind is blowing outside the window. In this weather, it's best not to go anywhere at all.

22:08 - We can see many portraits here. Probably there was some artist here. It is beautiful.

22:40 - There is gas here.

23:20 - We already had tea. Now we will start to cook buckwheat porridge.

25:19 - Here is the sunset.

25:50 - It's half past five pm. Strong wind keeps blowing. Here is such a beautiful sunset.

26:09 - Here is the moon.

26:16 - That's how we have supper.

26:30 - Now we'll eat and then we go to our luxury room without heat and light.

Old April 9th, 2018 #57
Alex Him

Smile

Winter climbing Mount Elbrus - part 4. Attempt to storm the top (January 9).

0:23 - Today is January 8, 2017. It’s about ten o'clock a.m. The tops of Elbrus are not visible due to clouds. Now we will cook breakfast.

0:38 - "The Shelter of Eleven. The Shelter Maria"

0:57 - To storm the top we will not go today because of the strong wind. Now we go to the kitchen and cook rice and have tea. After that we will rest and prepare for a night storm.

3:50 - Now I want to show how the toilet of climbers looks like at a height of 4 kilometers on Mount Elbrus.

3:56 - Here is one toilet here is another toilet.

4:30 - Someone did not close the toilet and it's all fill with snow.

6:21 - It’s about five o'clock p.m. I went out to see what condition the Mount Elbrus.

7:34 - It’s one o'clock a.m. Today is January 9. The weather is good. We begin the storm the top of Elbrus.

7:58 - Height of 4,270 meters. We reached the place where the ice begins. We removed the tracking sticks and took out the ice axes. The moon illuminates the way for us.

9:28 - It’s three o'clock a.m. Height of 4,550 meters. We are on the lower border of the Pastukhov Rocks. Ahead of us there are mountain climbers and behind us also go mountaineers.

10:38 - Height of 4,615 meters. We are moving at a rapid pace. The weather is good.

11:17 - Height is about 4,700 meters. We decided to rest here a little. It’s about four o'clock a.m. We go mainly on ice.

12:02 - Height of 4,940 meters. We approached the abandoned cross-country vehicle. We climb with difficulty.

12:35 - Height is about 5,075 meters. We are on the "Kosaya Polka / Slanting Shelf". Soon it will be dawn.

13:25 - We climb along the Kosaya Polka.

13:45 - This is the dawn. What a beauty!

14:15 - Height of 5,150 meters. We climb with very difficulty.

15:00 - Height of 5,170 meters. We continue to move along the Kosaya Polka.

16:25 - Height of 5,270 meters. We continue to climb along the Kosaya Polka. It’s about nine o'clock a.m.

16:55 - It’s about ten o'clock a.m. We decided to abandon further storm the top. Height of 5,330 meters. Although the weather is good, but we do not have the strength to go further. In general, it did not happen at us to visit the top of Elbrus this time. But when climing the main thing is to stop on time.

18:00 - The most important thing is not to get upset. We will reach the top next time. Now we have a long descent down.

18:45 - We passed 7,140 meters.

20:28 - We begin the descent along the Kosaya Polka. This is the dangerous place.

20:38 - In that direction is the so-called "corpse-collector". Most of those who were disappeared are in this place.

23:18 - The Kosaya Polka is really exhausting us. Going down it is not much better than climbing it.

24:25 - For us, the Kosaya Polka ends here.

25:22 - We climbed this steep slope at night.

28:12 - We approach the Pastukhov Rocks.

28:56 - These are the Pastukhov Rocks.

32:44 - Today is January 10, 2017. We put our things in and get out of here. Our hike ends. We could not reach the top. But we got a good mountain experience. Yesterday we passed 12,300 meters.

Old April 17th, 2018 #58
Alex Him

Smile

Let it also be like a travel

Old April 23rd, 2018 #59
Alex Him

Smile

"Hymn of the departing winter. In our new video sketch we would like to show madness of the frozen city."

Old May 29th, 2018 #60
Alex Him

Smile

This is the Moscow International Business Centre "Moscow City" - http://themoscowcity.com/en/moscowcity

Published on August 7, 2017

Published on August 29, 2015

Music: Nik Le Clap - Fly Away

Day

Thread