Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 26th, 2004 #1
--JD--
Kike Killer

Default Why do East Indian/White produce "white looking" children?

I have been looking at other threads on diffrent sites and i noticed this. Has anyone else noticed this? I mean how do these people produce white looking children? Are our genes stronger then theirs (Indians)?

Im sorry if this is a stupid question but i just find it interesting. When ever racetaraitors mix with other non whites you can tell immedietly that their child is an ugly mongrel. But whenever whites mix with indians the children come out looking completly white IMO. I have even noticed this in real life. I sometimes see a white women with a bloody indian(most/all of the time they are dark) and the kid always looks white.

Why?

Here is a "famous" person with an indian parent....

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Old December 26th, 2004 #2
--JD--
Kike Killer

Other examples.....

Old December 26th, 2004 #3
--JD--
Kike Killer

Another one....

She looks completly white to me.

Old December 28th, 2004 #4
Jack
opponent of the jew

The East Indians come in various different shades ranging from Black skinned Dravidians in the south to light skinned White in the North and everything in between.

These White looking half breed Indians likely have a light skinned, high caste, almost White parent. I doubt if any of the people you posted have a dusky, brown skinned Dravidian parent or grand parent.

Old December 28th, 2004 #5
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
The East Indians come in various different shades ranging from Black skinned Dravidians in the south to light skinned White in the North and everything in between.

These White looking half breed Indians likely have a light skinned, high caste, almost White parent. I doubt if any of the people you posted have a dusky, brown skinned Dravidian parent or grand parent.
In other words, the aryan genetic material is still around in the "east" indians.

Old December 28th, 2004 #6
brutus

This is an excellent question and I have pondered this myself.

As to the question, I will give a brief outline of why I believe that the typical pattern of recessive White traits exert manifest identities not unlike the typical genetic variants we call muds, half breeds and/or mulattos.

For sake of this discussion, I will limit the amount of technical nomenclature. The subset variant of the Saritis cast of Indians of the North Western region near Srinagar has a recreant and/or recessive number of rad-linked chromosomes with the same protein amalgamates within the gene as do Caucasians of European subsets of what WN’s typically identify as the Nordic Aryan. With an approximate probability of 66.6%, the offspring of these two subsets will produce an authentic representation of the Nordic with a 33.3% chance of dilated protein markers only detectable via genetic diagnostic screen.

A polytypic species has two or more races. These are separate groups that are clearly distinct from one another and do not generally interbreed (although there may be a relatively narrow hybridisation zone), but which would interbreed freely if given the chance to do so. Note that groups which would not interbreed freely, even if brought together such that they had the opportunity to do so, are not races: they are separate species.

Humans clearly vary considerably. By far the greater part of human genetic variation, however, occurs within "racial" groups and the variation between racial groups accounts for less than 10% of the total. Nevertheless, although the difference between "races" is less than 10% of the difference within any particular "race", this doesn't in itself invalidate the suggestion that there might be different races of Homo sapiens. The rules of biological classification do not set any 'smallest allowable difference' between taxa: any distinct difference is sufficient.

However, a distinct difference is only one of the two conditions that must be satisfied before a different form can be classified as an authentic subset within the variant . The other is lack of significant gene flow between the populations over time accounting for other dilutions. In the case of the Saritis, interbreeding isn't just possible but widespread as they are identified with the royal class and upper economic strata of Indian society for at least two thousand years, thus they can be considered separate subspecies by their own merits with distinction of claim to an unadulterated gene pool for at least that long.

j for brutus

Old December 28th, 2004 #7
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

My simple explanation:

Despite their dark skin, people from the Indian continent are heavily caucasoid. That's why half white half arabs also look "white".

Old December 30th, 2004 #8
--JD--
Kike Killer

Thanks for that answer brutus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade

I assure you that this happens with the darker indians as well.

I come from a place in england called southall (London).I have been living there my entire life. Nearly the entire population of southall is indian . I see alot of miscegenation between indians and whites. Even the darker indians produce children that look like they are from the mediterranean.

I have yet to see a half indian/white child that does NOT look european.

Out of all the people i have provided below their fathers are indians and they look like typical indians i.e. They are not black dravidians but they are also not higher caste brahmins. They look like typical brown-skinned indians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
My simple explanation:

Despite their dark skin, people from the Indian continent are heavily caucasoid. That's why half white half arabs also look "white".
That does make a lot of sense. I will probably get slated for this but i have always though indians just looked like brown skinned europeans (i.e. Thin nose,thin lips, straight hair etc)

One question. Does that mean we are related to them?

Old January 23rd, 2005 #9
MarlonPipen

HeHe more breeding between two races. Isn't the world a beautiful place?

Half white/half black produce the most beautiful children in my opinion

Goodnight and godbless.

Old January 23rd, 2005 #10
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlonPipen

Goodnight and godbless.

WTF

Old January 23rd, 2005 #11
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:

Goodnight and godbless.
Troll...

And everyone knows the sexiest mix is eurasians, not demi-niggs. Blech.

Old January 23rd, 2005 #12
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:

Goodnight and godbless.
Crack kills. Get off the crack.

Old January 23rd, 2005 #13
--JD--
Kike Killer

That negro ape did me a favour in bumping this thread up...

Here's a couple more examples...

Irish - Indian

German - Indian

Im guessing these dotheads have alot of caucasoid blood in them, because if any other group of non white mixed with us you would be able to tell instantly from the featues.

Old January 23rd, 2005 #14
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by --JD--
Im guessing these dotheads have alot of caucasoid blood in them, because if any other group of non white mixed with us you would be able to tell instantly from the featues.
Indians are overwhelmingly caucasoid.

I have seen some demi-Indians with very dark skin though, so I wouldn't say there's a rule for this..

Old January 23rd, 2005 #15
Beowulf

Quote:

Goodnight and godbless.
Well, I can certainly understand why from a negro perspective that half black/half white would be more desirable than all black. In fact, half black/ half anything else would be an improvement, but white remains the gold standard for beauty. It is common around the world for non-whites to feel that admixture with whites produces superior offspring it terms of physical attractiveness, even our own Anima Eternae would agree.

God bless you too.

Old January 23rd, 2005 #16
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

The 100-post rule is not in effect anymore, or have I totally misapprehended the concept?
The nations are - graves

Old January 23rd, 2005 #17
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Indians are overwhelmingly caucasoid.

I have seen some demi-Indians with very dark skin though, so I wouldn't say there's a rule for this..

by "demi-indians" do you mean half castes?

Old January 23rd, 2005 #18
Beowulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordblod
The 100-post rule is not in effect anymore, or have I totally misapprehended the concept?
I have been away from the forums for a while and just only returned, so what is the 100 post rule?

Old January 23rd, 2005 #19
MarlonPipen

Halle Berry looks better then all of these half indian women

Old January 23rd, 2005 #20
Vikinkur

Quote:
Originally Posted by --JD--
That negro ape did me a favour in bumping this thread up...

Here's a couple more examples...

Irish - Indian

German - Indian

Well get a pair of glasses.

I could tell they're muds from 50 meters.

Thread