Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 24th, 2005 #1
prozak

Default Columns by Tim Stillwell

Post-Politics

During the workday, Tim Stillwell spends his time fixing machines and telling people how to use them. At night, he stalks a higher ground of consciousness in the understanding of mass psychology behind the illusion of our present political system. His goal: a sustainable, traditional Indo-European society which exists in harmony with its natural environment.

http://www.nationalistpartyusa.com/VP/Index.htm

(This guy and Bob Whitaker are regular reading for me on the Nationalist Party USA web site.)

Old August 24th, 2005 #2
FranzJoseph

He won me with this one:

According to some sources, almost fifty-five percent of the American registered voters did not vote in the last presidential election. This suggests, once we compensate for the inevitable portion of slackers and those who are disinclined to vote as a practice, that for over half of the American people, there was not a candidate worth choosing. This is not surprising, given their options.

True enough. Two skull & bonesmen on the ticket? They don't even pretend to offer us a choice anymore.

Seems like the less time I got to read, the more good stuff I want to read. Thanks for the link, prozak.

Old August 29th, 2005 #3
Necroclast
Not kosher is cannibalism

Bob Whitaker is the type of guy who tries too hard but ends up coming short. BTW did you know he was in politics?

Old September 5th, 2005 #4
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroclast
Bob Whitaker is the type of guy who tries too hard but ends up coming short. BTW did you know he was in politics?

Sounds like Michael Moore- he can make a lot of good points but can't seal the deal; he's a bad "closer".

Thread