Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2014 #1
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Thumbs down Edgar J Steele is dead

GOVERNMENT MURDERS EDGAR STEELE – CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH IT?Today, September 4, 2014, early afternoon, a California mortuary notified Mrs. Cyndi Steele that her husband Edgar was dead. At this time, specific circumstances regarding Mr. Steele’s death are being confirmed. This web site and the Edgar Steele Defense Fund (ESDF) willrelease more information when available.Mrs. Steele contacted the ESDF Board, saying she was utterly devastated by this information, and is furious that no Victorville representative contacted her in the last few days regarding his failing health and did not even call her regarding the death of her husband. It was cruel to allow the mortuary to make the call.Based on the best knowledge at hand, the following are the most likely causes of death: drug overdoses, persistently delayed, insufficient, improper medical treatment and*medical neglect.**The federal government and Victorville Penitentiary bears*responsibility*for the lives of the inmates who reside there and has refused to be accountable for the decline in Edgar Steele’s health.Some hours before Mrs. Steele was contacted by the mortuary, ESDF President Robert Magnuson received an email corroborating Ms. Steele’s concern for her husband’s health and safety that showed*Mr. Steele’s health has been in a sharp decline for the past month, which fact was obscured, if not hidden by the federal government.First, Mr. Steele was the victim of a false prosecution, then he was imprisoned in the most dangerous prison health in America. Then his wife was never allowed to visit him despite a court order allowing visitation. Then, his health was compromised because of* neglect, and finally, the reports came in that he had been drugged out of his mind earlier this week, which was the final blow that killed him. Call it anything else you like, but it is murder.The facts of this tragic situation will be disclosed as the information is gathered.

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old September 5th, 2014 #2
Ray Allan

That is unfortunate news--RIP Mr. Steele.

It looks like they are trying to do the same thing to Glenn Miller.

Old September 5th, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

THE FRAME-UP OF EDGAR STEEL:

Old September 5th, 2014 #4
Knowledgeseeker

God damn I wish this was bs.
I've missed Mr. Steele and his broadcasts/nickle rants so much over the last few years.

Quote:
New America. An idea whose time has come.
This needs to happen now more than ever.

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/

Old September 5th, 2014 #5
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post RIP Edgar Steele Denied Defense, Framed on All Counts

Editor’s Note: It is with considerable sadness that I must report the death of Edgar Steele in prison.

by James Buchanan

A news article reports “A North Idaho lawyer accused of plotting to to kill his wife and mother-in-law failed to convince a federal jury Thursday that he was the victim of a government conspiracy to silence him. The jury of 11 women and 1 man convicted Edgar Steele on all four counts, which alleged he’d hired a hitman-turned-FBI-informant to kill his wife, Cyndi Steele, and mother-in-law. Federal agents foiled the plan, though a pipe bomb later was found attached to Cyndi Steele’s sport utility vehicle. Cyndi Steele, however, stood by her husband throughout the case. ‘He’s innocent,’ an emotional Cyndi Steele said after the verdict was read. ‘He did not do this, and we have the proof, which was denied in the courtroom.’ ”

One of the biggest fears of Edgar Steele’s supporters was that a federal judge would simply rule out all evidence and testimony from witnesses and any expert testimonial that pointed out flaws in the alleged government recordings of Steele and Fairfax.

The Feds claimed to have a tape of Edgar Steele talking with Larry Fairfax about murdering his wife and his mother in law. The murders for hire reportedly depended on money from an insurance policy according to Larry Fairfax. The Steeles however had canceled their insurance policies so the very basis of the murder plot did not even exist.

Edgar’s wife, Cyndi Steele heard the government tapes and observed that whenever her husband was allegedly talking about the murder plot the background noise would change and that there was no inflection in Edgar’s voice.

Edgar Steele’s defense team hired audio experts to analyze the government tapes and to find any anomalies. The judge arbitrarily denied the testimony of one expert and arbitrarily set an impossible time to testify for another expert, who was halfway around the world.

The only thing the jury got to hear were the (fabricated) tapes of Edgar Steele and Larry Fairfax. The judge told them that Larry Fairfax was a reliable, paid FBI informant, leaving out little details like the strong possibility of Fairfax stealing a large stash of silver from the Steeles. Fairfax placed a live bomb on Cyndi Steele’s car, which resulted in Fairfax being locked up for most of the last year. I wonder if the jury knew about that detail.

Steele was probably allowed to deny the charges, much like a defendant in the Soviet purge trials of the 1930s, but with no evidence allowed on his behalf and the government fabricating evidence against him, his situation was bleak.

Edgar Steele had just survived a ruptured aorta in November of 2009. His wife was the only person helping to take care of him at his home. Plotting to kill his wife would have been the equivalent of an invalid plotting to kill his nurse.

Both Edgar Steele’s wife and mother-in-law believe that Edgar has been framed. Larry Fairfax had been spying on the Steeles, posing as a handyman for six months. He apparently didn’t find any evidence of any illegal behavior, but he apparently did discover a large quantity of silver stashed at the Steeles’ home. (He may even have built some of the hiding places for the silver as a handyman.)

According to a letter from Edgar Steele, Larry Fairfax stole the silver from the Steele’s home and then put car bombs on both of the Steele’s cars to try to kill both of them. When that murder attempt failed, Fairfax then told his FBI handlers that Steele was plotting to kill his wife and mother-in-law. Someone with considerable audio expertise must have helped Fairfax fake the tapes. Curiously, Israel fabricated a fake audio that they tried to use to discredit the peace flotilla that they attacked a year ago. (Steele frequently criticized Israel in his columns.) Fairfax had just gone bankrupt in April of 2010 as his logging business had failed so Fairfax was in dire financial straits and had a very strong motive to commit a very large theft.

A federal judge however can rule out all of that circumstantial evidence pointing to Edgar Steele’s innocence which gives the government a tremendous edge especially when they’ve done the framing.

read full article at source: http://prowhiteparty.wordpress.com/2...on-all-counts/

Old September 5th, 2014 #6
Serbian

Sad to hear this news.

ZOG is criminal and will kill you, one way or another.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 5th, 2014 #7
Squarehead Chris

The ZOG's gulag system silences yet another.

Old September 5th, 2014 #8
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Woodpecker

The passing of Edgar J. Steele is a terrible loss. Steele was a brilliant and accomplished leader for our cause. Not only an inspiring author, but a gifted & skilled attorney and great orator. He wowed the audience at David Duke's EURO conference a few years back! Of course Conspiracy Pen Pal is sorely missed. This man was one individual who stood up for the issues that matter! It sucks that they caged him. I miss Mr. Steele as I'm sure do so many more. Remember Edgar J. Steele. I trust he's Valhalla bound!

Old September 5th, 2014 #9
H.B.

There is no limit to the cruelty living under the zionist occupied government.

Just remember: "No mercy" when we finally have the upper hand on the kikes:

Quote:
Mrs. Steele contacted the ESDF Board, saying she was utterly devastated by this information, and is furious that no Victorville representative contacted her in the last few days regarding his failing health and did not even call her regarding the death of her husband.
http://www.dailystormer.com/edgar-st...te-government/

Old September 5th, 2014 #10
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
There is no limit to the cruelty living under the zionist occupied government.

Just remember: "No mercy" when we finally have the upper hand on the kikes:

http://www.dailystormer.com/edgar-st...te-government/
They are total fucking scumbags. I've been in their grip briefly, they all are cowardly lowlifes every last one of them.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old September 5th, 2014 #11
Hadding

At least get some evidence instead of just assuming that Steele was murdered. You could tell just by looking at him that he wasn't in the best of health.

Miller is a different matter. Miller had a specific complaint of a Negro not letting him have his medication on the proper schedule, but that seems to be straightened out now. If you can find out something like that about Steele then you will have something.

Old September 5th, 2014 #12
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
At least get some evidence instead of just assuming that Steele was murdered. You could tell just by looking at him that he wasn't in the best of health.
There is a valid argument that Steele's arrest, conviction, and imprisonment (all of which were the product of false charges leveled by malicious Zionist regime intent on his ultimate destruction) constituted an act of murder.

Old September 5th, 2014 #13
ELF

The world is a much darker place with the passing of this man.

Old September 5th, 2014 #14
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
There is a valid argument that Steele's arrest, conviction, and imprisonment (all of which were the product of false charges leveled by malicious Zionist regime intent on his ultimate destruction) constituted an act of murder.
There is no "valid argument" there. That's just something that some people want to believe, with zero evidence beyond Steele's say-so.

Get some reality.

Last edited by Hadding; September 6th, 2014 at 12:35 PM.

Old September 5th, 2014 #15
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default I see we're back...

Quote:
There is no "valid argument" there. That's just something that some people want to believe, with zero evidence beyond Steele's [say]-so...

1. Fraud is misrepresentation or concealment for which there's no statute of limitations.

2. Listen to the interview of Cindi Steele by Dave Gahary, #1, at www.free-edgar-steele.com and note, for example, at approximately the 30-minute mark, what I heard Ed Steele say himself once, that the correspondence with the Ukranian girl was part of an investigation into human trafficing. He'd discussed it with Cindi, she wasn't worried about it, and yet it is still discussed as if casual observers know more. Try to learn to know what you don't know. A summary of the rules of evidence is a big help.

3. Constructive manslaughter, ‘unlawful act’ manslaughter, is based on the doctrine of constructive malice, whereby the malicious intent inherent in the commission of a crime is considered to apply to the consequences of that crime. It occurs when someone kills, without intent, in the course of committing an unlawful act, like a fireman dying from a heart attack fighting an arson fire.

Consider abuse of process based on what you can learn, second hand, by reviewing the materials on the Free-Edgar-Steele pages. Perhaps Steele's incarceration was based on fraud, "framing," what have you. No doubt stress including noise ("the slammer"), diet, and other conditions of just being in prison contribute to health issues.

4. If you want to lobby for the justice system, you really should have at least some experience watching this process in action, these days. I've been very disappointed with much of what I've seen personally.

5. Read/listen-to Dr. William Pierce on Lawyers, Proving White is Black. And read, maybe download, the thread here about Ed Steele's arrest, etc.

Print www.natvan.com/free-speech/fs965c.html
Audio https://archive.org/download/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts/Pierce-19960511-ProvingWhiteIsBlackTheBr.ogg
Dr. William Pierce Audio Archive (308 Radio Broadcasts)https://archive.org/.../DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

Last edited by -JC; September 6th, 2014 at 12:18 AM.

Old September 5th, 2014 #16
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post

5. Read Dr. William Pierce on Lawyers: Proving White is Black. And read, maybe download, the thread about his arrest, etc.
Another thing that Dr. Pierce said was, "Most of the people that are in prison are in prison because they belong there." He said that on at least two occasions, many years apart, that were captured on video.

You have to show evidence that there was some miscarriage of justice, not just take it on faith. Assuming that somebody was murdered when there is no indication of it is even worse. Seriously, this forum looks like a mental ward at times.

Old September 5th, 2014 #17
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Got a hyperlink to the video so we can view what you assert in context?

Quote:
Another thing that Dr. Pierce said was, "Most of the people that are in prison are in prison because they belong there." He said that on at least two occasions, many years apart, that were captured on video.

You have to show evidence that there was some miscarriage of justice, not just take it on faith. Assuming that somebody was murdered when there is no indication of it is even worse. Seriously, this forum looks like a mental ward at times.
What are you trying to accomplish blogging here then? I'd like to think that this thread is at least an attempt to demonstrate some compassion for those experiencing loss.

Denigrating Ed Steele, et al., if I recall correctly, was my opinion of your mission from previous posts. Perhaps you are simply argumentative. And then maybe you're suggesting that Mr. Steele is one of those who belonged in prison, which was not the tenor of the thread on his prosecution.

I'm going to wait to see what is posted to www.Free-Edgar-Steele.com as to what the coroner states is the cause of death, etc. But, if the trial-- and I didn't read the transcript-- if it went as some I've seen of "the damned," I'd say there's a case for regarding his incarceration as unlawful. I'm not a "believer" in the criminal justice system, these days. It seems you not only believe but cite Dr. Pierce as your supporting authority.

Last edited by -JC; September 5th, 2014 at 11:07 PM.

Old September 5th, 2014 #18
Hadding

Quote:
[SIZE=3]
I'm going to wait to see what is posted to www.Free-Edgar-Steele.com as to what the coroner states is the cause of death, etc.
GOOD IDEA!

I never "denigrated" Ed Steele. Only people in the WN milieu (and I suspect that it is very much a minority even there) ever thought that his story had much credibility. Outside of WN, I don't believe that you could find anybody who would consider that Ed Steele's story was more credible than an alien-abduction story. But if I point out that his story lacks credibility I am denigrating him? You people are not dealing with reality.

Last edited by Hadding; September 5th, 2014 at 11:16 PM.

Old September 5th, 2014 #20
Hadding

Quote:
I knew Dr. Pierce, dumbass. I am about 98% sure that he would not have believed Steele's story. The hysterical reaction to the Steele case by people like you exemplifies why Dr. Pierce emphasized over and over that his organization was not part of "the movement."

Tags
edgar steele

Thread