VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 21st, 2020 #1
Hugh Akston
Banned

Default Always, Always, ALWAYS - Political Candidates Who Support "Open Borders", "Relaxed" Immigration Policies And/Or "Amnesty" Have Race-Mixing In Their Families - As This Story Proves!

Quote:
Always, Always, ALWAYS - Political Candidates Who Support "Open Borders", "Relaxed" Immigration Policies And/Or "Amnesty" Have Race-Mixing In Their Families - As This Story Proves!
In more naive years, I just naturally assumed "right-wing" Republicans would be for White America and all it stood for.
As I once saw it, only left-wing Democrats would advocate for "open borders" and flooding America with brown invaders.

Then one day I came across this photo of Republican John McCain:

I thought the McCain photo was a fluke among Republicans, until I came across this:

But now I just came across this new (to me) revelation as to why Elizabeth Warren wants to "outlaw
ICE and decriminalize illegal aliens" - because SHE'S got greasy shitskins in her family tree too.

My god, it's like were living a real life version of this movie:

Moral of the story: Whenever a white politician - Democrat or Republican - seems to be virulently pro-open
borders/amnesty dig into their family tree - and dig deep. More often than not you'll find shitskins lurking in
the background, if not right out in the open, like this:

Old January 26th, 2020 #2
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Exclamation

You would think being related to a race mixer would make you more racist not less but that very often is not the case.
Any exception on race is made at our own peril.

Thread