Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2020 #1
Brother_Henry
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 33
Default Advertise/Website Creation on White-Power.org

www.white-power.org is having thousands of visitors to our website everyday. Because of the massive growth of viewers to our website we are starting to really help people nation wide.

We are now allowing advertising to our homepage for Pro-White ads. For one month of one ad on our homepage will be $30.00. You can advertise your organization, store, videos, books and etc. We advertise Pro-White events for free.

We also offer webpages for Pro-White organizations, stores, or whatever you want us to make. We charge $50.00 a year for your own webpage with three pages.

We do not charge anyone to promote Pro-White websites. If you want us to add your website to White-power.org please contact us at our website and give us some details about your website.

Hail Victory and White Power!
 
Old January 11th, 2020 #2
Longbaugh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 669
Longbaugh
Default

Klan.

Jebus.

'Nuf said.
__________________
Free Palestine.
 
Old January 12th, 2020 #3
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke
 
Frank Toliver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,456
Frank Toliver
Default

Where do I send my check? Looks like the next big Christmas shopping site for Johnny and Jane.
__________________
Channon and Chris; gone but not forgotten.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.
 
Old January 12th, 2020 #4
Hugh Akston
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
www.white-power.org is having thousands of visitors to our website everyday.
Can you offer concrete evidence of this, that your site is receiving "thousands of visitors everyday"?

According to this screen capture that's not the case:

 
Old January 12th, 2020 #5
Brother_Henry
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
Where do I send my check? Looks like the next big Christmas shopping site for Johnny and Jane.
Brother you would first have to contact us on our website. Just explain what you kind of material that you would like to advertise. Note: if you already have a website and like for us to add it on there we won't charge anything to add people to our link pages such as organizations, stores, books, radio shows ect. We only charge people for advertising on our homepage to help advance our website.

We also charge for a small fee of $50.00 a year to making people's own webpages that can't provide or create there own websites. Hopefully once we get some new updates and maintenance done for the website in a few weeks we will be able to make some better webpages for people. We also offer 10 free simple graphics that we can create for your webpage.

If you are ever hosting a event, gathering or get together and want us to advertise it, just send us the details and we do not charge anything to promote events.

We try our best to help spread the message and hopefully this new year we hope to awaken new people to the movement.

Have great day and Hail Victory

Last edited by Brother_Henry; January 12th, 2020 at 12:28 PM.
 
Old January 12th, 2020 #6
Brother_Henry
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 33
Default

[QUOTE=Hugh Akston;2291552]Can you offer concrete evidence of this, that your site is receiving "thousands of visitors everyday"?

According to this screen capture that's not the case:

That isn't the case, I can't post pictures on here to prove it to you, but send me your email and I will provide you the evidence.
 
Old January 12th, 2020 #7
Brother_Henry
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Klan.

Jebus.

'Nuf said.

So your anti-Klan? Hmmm sounds pretty anti-White to me.
 
Old January 12th, 2020 #8
Hugh Akston
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
I can't post pictures on here to prove it to you, but send me your email and I will provide you the evidence.
Why can't you post pictures? Everyone else can. Or at least post some figures showing that you have "thousands of visitors a day". That's a big claim that you should be willing to back up. Otherwise, why are you advertising for advertisers? My question was a fair question, despite somebody (you?) down-thumbing me for asking it.

And no, I'm not giving you my private email address. I don't know you from Adam. Bottom line is that anyone asking for someone's business should be totally transparent about it. And you're not. But I don't down-thumb anybody, so if you get a down-thumb it didn't come from me.
 
Old January 12th, 2020 #9
Brother_Henry
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Why can't you post pictures? Everyone else can. Or at least post some figures showing that you have "thousands of visitors a day". That's a big claim that you should be willing to back up. Otherwise, why are you advertising for advertisers? My question was a fair question, despite somebody (you?) down-thumbing me for asking it.

And no, I'm not giving you my private email address. I don't know you from Adam. Bottom line is that anyone asking for someone's business should be totally transparent about it. And you're not. But I don't down-thumb anybody, so if you get a down-thumb it didn't come from me.

I didn't thumb down anything. And one I cannot figure out the picture thing on this website. But for you trying to put me down because of the work we do really tells me a lot about you. We have advertised White-Power.org on many platforms and pro-White radio shows nation wide. So what's your big deal anyways? If you don't like the website then don't go on it. How about you make your own stuff and help promote the movement then starting non-sense drama like a snowflake.
 
Old January 12th, 2020 #10
Franco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 1,543
Franco
Default

I was with you until I read on your website: "For Christ, Race and Nation." This isn't a pro-Jeebus forum. We (usually) reject Jewish religions. Jews wrote the Mold Testament. Enough said. If you wanna worship a dead Jew on a stick, then have fun. Not me.




--------------------
 
Old January 12th, 2020 #11
Longbaugh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 669
Longbaugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
So your anti-Klan? Hmmm sounds pretty anti-White to me.
You have a tenuous grasp of the English language, and you worship an imaginary Jew.

Why would I give a flying fuck what you think?

If you want to be taken even remotely seriously in marketing, learn to correctly punctuate and work on your syntax.

Idiot.
__________________
Free Palestine.
 
Old January 13th, 2020 #12
Man of the road
Senior Member
 
Man of the road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Normal Area
Posts: 562
Man of the road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
and you worship an imaginary Jew.
He is also pro-White, meaning his worship did not hinder him. Just a friendly reminder that your number one enemy, the jews, do not concern themselves with whether or not one of them goes to shul or even believes in judiasm. Not only that but what was displayed in this thread they, along with the rest of your enemies such as hostile muds, very much enjoy seeing. They'd much rather have you go after other Whites, especially racially aware ones, than focus solely on them.

There was a reason why Hitler pandered to Christians at least in the beginning of the Third Reich rather than come out with contrary rhetoric.
__________________
To deny the "holocaust" is to affirm the truth.

An anti-Semite is any person the jews hate.
 
Old January 13th, 2020 #13
)))Marc(((
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: With the Whites
Posts: 191
)))Marc(((
Default Crypto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
So your anti-Klan? Hmmm sounds pretty anti-White to me.
Don't let (((anyone))) talk you down. Your site is superb and long overdue. Don't let any crypto rumps discourage you.

AKIA. ANTI KLAN IS ANTI WHITE
__________________
Not to be replaced
 
Old January 13th, 2020 #14
Longbaugh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 669
Longbaugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post

AKIA. ANTI KLAN IS ANTI WHITE
Pro-Jesus is pro-Jew.

Choose a side.

Get off the fence.

Being Klan is like being a pro-gun Democrat.

You believe yourself enlightened, but you can't see the big picture.
__________________
Free Palestine.
 
Old January 13th, 2020 #15
)))Marc(((
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: With the Whites
Posts: 191
)))Marc(((
Default Crypto ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Pro-Jesus is pro-Jew.

Choose a side.

Get off the fence.

Being Klan is like being a pro-gun Democrat.

You believe yourself enlightened, but you can't see the big picture.
Re Post Nr 11: "Why would I give a fuck what you think" ?

LONG LIVE THE KLAN
__________________
Not to be replaced
 
Old January 13th, 2020 #16
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD
 
joeylowsac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shingletown, CA
Posts: 587
Blog Entries: 15
joeylowsac
Woodpecker

Thanks for the link, I had not heard of it. I'll check it out.
__________________
卐 White ⊕ Power 卐
 
Old January 15th, 2020 #17
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,689
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
That isn't the case, I can't post pictures on here to prove it to you, but send me your email and I will provide you the evidence.
I'm willing to give you instructions on how to do this, if you're willing to listen.

First of all, push the print screen button on your keyboard, it should be near the top right.

Second of all, open paint program, or similar, then select paste. Then save as a PNG or JPEG, etc.

Step 3, go to a free image hosting website, like this one and upload the image you just saved.

Get the link to the image, then click the little yellow image icon with a mountain on it, paste the link in there, and you're done.

And if for some reason you're locked out of posting images directly, (new posters might be) you should be able to post a link to the image.

Cheers!

....Waiting on your evidence of traffic in the thousands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
And one I cannot figure out the picture thing on this website.
Then you should have asked for help like a man.

Quote:
But for you trying to put me down because of the work we do really tells me a lot about you.
Poor me!

Quote:
How about you make your own stuff and help promote the movement then starting non-sense drama like a snowflake.
Let's summarize this. First you ask for advertisers for your website, which you claim to get thousands of hits on, and when asked to provide evidence, you ask people to email you directly (kinda shady, to be honest). When it's pointed out that this is evidence that you should be able to provide directly on this website, oh poor me! And then you get defensive in a belligerent manner and call people snowflakes. Very un-Aryan of you.

You can't trust download links from random people on the internet that haven't been vetted. Emailing someone an attachment is a gotcha method for installing malware on people's PCs. We don't know who you are, but your request for people to email you directly for evidence that can be provided with a simple image link is suspicious. There was another new poster who tried to get people to email him, and I called him out on it too.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; January 15th, 2020 at 01:57 PM.
 
Old January 16th, 2020 #18
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,683
Johan
Default

The whole sounds very strange / suspicious.

You have a page / site with all the trimmings, but uploading a photo to a forum gives a problem.

Also public asking for an e-mail address makes it very doubtful, especially if you can also do this through a pm.

In Holland I have some experience with such magazines, they look very attractive. However, they are made by leftist and anti-white organizations and individuals.If you respond, later the police and homeland security service will be at your door.

So we await your response with proof of your position / point of view. If you cannot provide these, we will consider the follow-up regarding your membership here at VNN.
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old January 28th, 2020 #19
Brother_Henry
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
The whole sounds very strange / suspicious.

You have a page / site with all the trimmings, but uploading a photo to a forum gives a problem.

Also public asking for an e-mail address makes it very doubtful, especially if you can also do this through a pm.

In Holland I have some experience with such magazines, they look very attractive. However, they are made by leftist and anti-white organizations and individuals.If you respond, later the police and homeland security service will be at your door.

So we await your response with proof of your position / point of view. If you cannot provide these, we will consider the follow-up regarding your membership here at VNN.

I don't have to provide you with anything. One I'm not going to post anything with my website information so hackers can take down the website. Two this isn't holland, we have freedom of speech! Three if your on this forum the feds already know who you are dumbass. Four I don't give a shit about my membership on VNN.

White-Power.org supports anyone that is Pro-White and any organization that is in good standing. I do not promote trash, scumbags or anyone with negative values on our website. Because I'm a Identity Christian doesn't mean I hold anyone one down because of their own spiritual beliefs. I have Creator and Odinist friends that I deal with all the time. I may not agree to everyone's agenda but I can agree that our race is in some serious trouble and we all need to find a common ground to work together.
 
Old January 28th, 2020 #20
Hugh Akston
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
I don't have to provide you with anything.
Uh-oh.

 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 AM.
Page generated in 0.15990 seconds.