Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 23rd, 2017 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Blaming Russia for Donald Trump's Election: More Ethnic Agendas

Jew #1: “My God! With the election of Donald Trump, America is riding a giant wave of p…”

Jew #2: “Don’t say it!”

Jew #1: “Populism.”

Jew #2: “I told you not to say it! Now I’m going to have nightmares about Charles Lindbergh and that L. K. Smith fellow!”

Jew #3: “Well, there’s only one thing left to do: we must discredit Trump’s populist victory. If we do that, we’ll discredit populism itself – you know, turn back the tide of anti-immigrant ideas and isolationism; that’s good for the Jews. We must make it sound like the American people did not really elect Trump.”

Jew #2: “Okay, sounds logical, but how do we do that?”

Jew #1: “Let’s see. We could blame the Nazis for Trump’s election!”

Jew #2: “Maybe you’ve never heard of WWII. There are only 17 Nazis left on the entire planet! Nobody would believe Nazis put Trump in the White House. Hmmm. Well, we could blame Russia for Trump’s election.”

Jew #3: “Hey, that’s a great idea! Make it look like Trump and the Russians conspired together, and subverted our democracy, and stole the election from Hillary! That will discredit all the Trump-like populists. They’ll never get elected!”

[Article] and [Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old September 23rd, 2017 #2
NotFunny
Banned

It should be obvious that it was the Mossad who interfered in our elections to get their warmonger in. Not the Russians. I think the whole Russian thing is a diversion from the obvious that Trump is going to take the country to war against the Jews enemies. Which is extremely against the will of the russians. The Russians are just pretending to go along with all this crazy shit because they're scared silly of the US and the Jew owned nuclear weapons.

Too bad it wasn't in the news that are nukes are under the control of Israel now.

Thread